The Cruise

Story Info
Two strangers find sex and romance on a cruise.
7.6k words
4.44
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers

THE CRUISE

I looked around Southampton Cruise Terminal and something seemed off; it was all so familiar, yet somehow different, and then it hit me. I was alone, normally my wife would be at my side, now she wasn't.

This was the first time I'd taken the plunge and cruised again in the eighteen months since she had passed away after a short, yet devastating, battle with cancer. She died a bare six weeks after her initial diagnosis.

We had taken to the cruising lifestyle from the off, ever since we had decided that we could no longer ski because of the knee injury I picked up while playing rugby. Ironically, I'd more or less decided that I was going to retire at the end of that season. Since then we have had around twenty cruises under our belts.

I'd traveled down to Southampton from Manchester the day before, breaking the journey at a Premier Inn in Didcot, just south of Oxford. We normally split the journey like that, as it makes it less stressful, and being in the early part of January took any potential weather delays out of the mix. I'd had a pleasant night enjoying a steak dinner and a couple of pints. That meant this morning was a leisurely breakfast, followed by a stress-free hour drive to the port.

I was just about to make my way to check in when I noticed her. By any stretch of the imagination, she was attractive. Tall and slim, but certainly not skinny. She could have been anything between thirty and fifty. I was edging to the top end of thirty, so about five or so years younger than me. She had shoulder-length and stylishly cut platinum blonde hair that framed a slender face with a little turned-up nose. I later discovered her eyes were green. She was elegantly, but casually dressed in jeans, a cotton top, and a navy blue blazer, with trainers on her feet. That's why I'd been undecided about her age at first, the outfit was ageless. It's strange how some women can make an ensemble like that look elegant and sexy and others look total slobs. She was not the slob variety.

She looked lost, despite all the attendants and crew on hand to make check-in as easy and painless as it can be, and it is, it's a well oiled and smooth operation. Taking the plunge, I walked over to her and said, "Hi, I'm Nick. You looked lost, can I help, or are you waiting for a friend?" I'd noticed there was no wedding band on her finger.

"Oh! Yes and no." She was all flustered. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what to do and it all seems so busy and confusing."

"First time cruising?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh, by the way, my name is Isabel, but most people call me Izzy or Bella."

"So Izzy, I'm Nick as I've said, now we need to know what cabin you are in and then you simply have to go to the check-in desk for that deck level."

"Err." She stumbled as she reached for her ticket. "Cabin 4098, it's a single."

"Deck 4's a good location."

"You've been on this ship before?"

"Many times. It's our... my favourite ship in the fleet, despite the 2 new ones they've just added. Now, let's get you all booked in. You'll need your ticket confirmation, your passport, and a credit card."

"Credit card? Why? I've booked the all-inclusive upgrade."

"That covers drinks only. Any shopping and spa treatments, and I can recommend the hot stones massage in there, by the way, are extra. They get charged to your cabin account. Also, anything you might have forgotten, toothpaste, things like that. And you'd be surprised how many people do forget things. Plus of course any shopping."

"You seem to know your way around."

"I suppose so. I've cruised with this company over twenty times now. All the crew are like a big family, but you'll soon get to know that yourself."

So we got Izzy booked in and then found a couple of seats. Izzy looked after my carry on bag as I went to check in myself. On the way back I got us a couple of coffees. Not long after that, I got the call to embark.

"Sorry, got to go, that's one of the benefits of being in a suite. The higher the deck level you're on, the earlier you get to board, but more importantly the earlier you get to disembark at the end of the trip. You shouldn't be long once they get things going. Just follow the signs and the crew's directions. Have a nice holiday."

Izzy looked a little apprehensive so I said to her, "Look, I hope I'm not being too forward, and there are lots of introduction tours etcetera. Plus the single travelers, and new cruisers programme they run, but if you want me to give you a quick tour of the ship later on it would be my pleasure."

"Are you sure? I mean it would be such an imposition on your time."

"It would be my pleasure. Let's say, meet me on deck 6 by the guest services desk at 3:30. You should have at least had time by then to unpack and settle into your cabin by then. We can grab some lunch, and then I'll show you around."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am, but only if you want me to. I don't want you to think I'm making a play or coming on to you."

"I'm sure you aren't," Izzy replied, although there was an inviting twinkle in her eyes as she said it. "So yes, please. I'm certain I can find where to meet you."

"I'm in cabin 9015, you can call me if you need anything in the meantime."

With that, I took my leave and boarded the ship. It was like coming home. The crew were super polite and friendly as always, and I was soon in my suite and unpacked. This was the first time I had ever had a suite, as my late wife always wanted to stay lower down in the ship, saying it was more stable for her to sleep in. For this first cruise after her death, I wanted something new so I plunged for a suite. And it was well worth it, apart from a much bigger space and balcony, there were the added extras of a bathrobe and slippers and extra fluffy towels.

I met Izzy at the agreed time and place, and after a buffet lunch in the Palms Cafe, I showed her around the ship. Where all the bars and restaurants were, the theater and nightclub, the gym and spa, and finally the shopping area. The thing that seemed to impress her the most was when a couple of the bar staff greeted me like an old friend saying, "Sir Nick, welcome back." I'm not a Sir, but that is how the crew greet you as Sir or Madam. I told Izzy that they would even remember what I drank.

So, a nice and pleasant introduction and start to the cruise. As we parted I suggested that Izzy might like to join me for a pre-dinner cocktail in the observatory lounge which she agreed to.

I had just settled down with my first drink when Izzy joined me. She looked fabulous in a pair of mid-blue pants and a white silk blouse. I was in a pair of casual trousers and a short-sleeved open-necked shirt.

"What's that you're drinking?" Izzy asked, and then without batting an eyelid, reached over and took a sip of my drink.

"Whew, that's nice, what is it?"

"A white lady; Gin, Cointreau, and lemon juice. I love it, and first tried one on this ship in this very bar. Want one?"

"Yes, please."

I ordered two more from the waiter and also some peanuts to nibble on. Thank God after Covid, things were now back to normal and you could get the little snacks they serve at cocktail hour again. The drinks came and we chatted for a while, learning a bit about each other, with Izzy ordering another round for us later on. I had told her that cocktails, apart from the cocktail of the day, were extra on her account but that they would be half price. Soon it was time to go down to dinner. As we were at different tables, I left her with the Maitre-D to show her to her table. We had tentatively agreed to meet up afterwards, but I had also told Izzy that I didn't want to monopolise her time and that there would be plenty of other passengers for her to get to know.

I took in the show and then moved to a bar for a drink before venturing into supper club, and then the nightclub for a further drink to end the day. Regrettably, I didn't see Izzy again that night.

I bumped into Isabel the next morning during breakfast at the table reserved for single travelers. There were a few of us already enjoying a leisurely start to the day, well, we were all on holiday when Izzy came and joined us. Isabel already knew some of the others from dinner the previous evening.

"Did you have a nice dinner last night?" I enquired.

"No, it was terrible, a complete disaster."

I looked in surprise at her and the other passengers, a couple of whom were nodding their heads in agreement.

"Oh, not the food. That was sublime. No, one passenger made the whole meal a total nightmare for everyone." I looked around the table again and saw even more nods of agreement.

"There was a total bore of epic proportions on my table. A loud-mouthed bombastic know it all. He dominated the whole time, never letting anyone else get a word in. And, to add to all that, he arrived about fifteen minutes late so we were all delayed starting our meal."

"Oh my God," I exclaimed, "he was on your table. I could hear him where I was sitting."

After that we all lapsed into more pleasant and general conversation, gradually the table group broke up as people left to continue their first day at sea. I helped Isabel with her seat as she got up. She turned to me and said, "I'm sorry about last night. I don't want you to think I stood you up, or was unappreciative of your kindness in showing me the way around the ship. We were so late finishing dinner the show had already started. I had a quick nightcap and then went to bed. I was shattered after traveling and all the excitement of boarding the ship. I have to say thank you for what you did, it made things so very much easier for me.

"I just don't know how I'm going to cope for the next two weeks if I have to endure dinner every night with that insufferable idiot."

"Ask the Maitre-D to change your table placing. The cruise isn't full, there are places on other tables. Or... or if it's not presumptuous of me, you could join me. I've got a table for two all to myself."

"I couldn't impose so much on you."

"Why not. You would get away from your 'friend' and I would have some company for dinner. Look, let's try it for tonight. It's the first formal evening of the cruise and I was going to ask you if you would like me to escort you to the cocktail reception beforehand."

Isabel hesitated as if pondering her decision before replying, "Okay, but only if you're sure."

"I am, and thank you."

With that we made our way to guest services and made the arrangements, then we went our separate ways after agreeing I would meet Izzy at seven-thirty that evening to go into the cocktail reception.

I was nearly ready for dinner but had run into a problem so I phoned Isabel and asked for her help.

"Are you nearly ready? If so, can you help me please?"

"I'm ready now, what do you want?"

"My tie, it needs straightening. I've tied it, but it's off and I just can't seem to get it right."

"I'll come up to your cabin and sort it out for you."

A couple of minutes later there was a knock on my cabin door, and Isabel was standing there when I opened it. She looked stunning, in a figure-hugging, yet restrained and refined, evening gown in shimmering sapphire blue. The skirt was split to just above the knee and the back was cut away. As I say, she looked stunning. I would feel very honoured to have her on my arm as we entered the restaurant.

As I invited her in I told her how good she looked, which elicited a shy smile.

Turning to me she looked at my bow tie and tutted. "It's all off center." With that, she stepped in closer than was required and adjusted the knot. "There that's better. I like the idea that you tie your own tie though." Her hand lingered on my shoulder for just a second longer than I would have expected in a surprisingly intimate moment.

"I always have, and always will. I prefer a proper bow-tie than the ones that are already tied, although I do have one in case of emergencies."

"Like tonight, if I'd not been able to sort it out for you. Umm, I like your aftershave, the citrus notes of it," she whispered.

"It's Chanel. I normally wear something heavier in the winter but need to stock up. I know a great place in Las Palma."

With that, we left my cabin and went and joined the queue for the first cocktail and canapés reception of the cruise. Afterwards, Isabel took my arm as we strolled to the restaurant for the formal evening meal.

"Oh my God," Isabel exclaimed at the end of the meal. "How do you not put on weight? And what about my clothes, they'll never fit me by the end."

I laughed at first time cruisers' normal response to all the food that was on offer to them. "I'll give you a couple of tips. One, I always pack an evening shirt for the end of the cruise that is a size bigger than my normal one, everything else is okay. Second, miss lunch. I don't mean completely, but don't go to the main restaurants, they're too tempting in what they offer. When the weather gets better, probably tomorrow, they normally do great burgers or chicken up to 3pm at the poolside, or try the cafe on the top deck, they do some of the best fish and chips you will ever taste, and they are small portions. Or like we did yesterday, go to afternoon tea and just have a couple of finger rolls. That will normally tide you over till dinner."

"I'll take your word for it." Isabel laughed back as we left the restaurant. We took in the show and finished the night with a dance and drink in one of the clubs.

As we got to the lift, I pressed the button for deck 4, Isabel's deck saying, "I'm going to escort you back to your cabin, nothing else." She looked at me quizzically as if not believing, or more likely, not fully trusting my intentions.

Outside her cabin, Isabel turned to me and said, "Thank you for a wonderful evening."

"No, thank you."

I smiled as I turned away, Isabel reached out her hand and caught my arm, stopping me. She offered her cheek for a goodnight kiss. I brushed my lips against it then walked away.

I'd spent the morning of the 3rd day of the cruise idling my time away. We'd left the gray cold climes of Europe and were now mid-Atlantic on our way to Madeira, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. I grabbed a place by the pool and settled in for some reading and sunbathing. After a snack lunch, I continued with my relaxing time. Izzy joined me after lunch and we chatted and had a couple of drinks. I must say she looked good in her swimming costume. Her toned body caused many men to look at her every time she went to the pool or came back to lie next to me on the sun-loungers.

As the day began to cool we made our way back to our separate cabins and got ready for dinner, after which we took in the show before heading to the observatory for a nightcap. As the evening was still pleasantly warm we made our way onto the open deck and looked at the moon and the dark ocean. I was just about to take a chance and slip my arm around Izzy when she turned to me and said, "You know you've not once made a pass at me."

"I've wanted to, but didn't want to spoil things and scare you off," I replied as I stepped closer to her.

"I'm a big girl, I don't scare easily," Isabel said as she walked into my arms and turned her face upwards to mine in an open invitation to me to kiss her. I did. My arms slid around her, one around her back so I could cradle her neck, the other around her waist, allowing my hand to firmly squeeze her bum cheek.

Isabel's kiss in return to mine was warm and welcoming, not outright fiery passion, but it held a warm intensity to it and seemed to be an invitation to more. Her body which she had pressed into mine eased back, forcing her bum against my hand that was groping her arse. She seemed to like that. We both knew where this was going to end up now so I wasted no more time. Regrettably, I broke the kiss, took hold of Isabel's hand and led her down one deck to my cabin.

As soon as the door had closed, Isabel threw herself at me and we resumed our kissing, this time with more intensity and passion. Heat was building. Isabel's hands were roaming all over my chest as she undid the buttons on my shirt, pulling the tail from the waistband of my pants.

My own hands had already undone the buttons on her blouse and I was delighted to discover that she didn't have a bra on. Her breasts were nice and firm, with a slight up-tilt that matched her nose. They were capped with delightfully small, deep cherry red nipples that were already firm and pointing out. Soon I had her blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor as I kissed and sucked on the beautiful boobs in front of me. Isabel sighed and held my face against her. Her groin grinding hard against me as she forced her leg between mine to rub it against the hardness of my cock.

I sensed that Isabel was a woman who knew how to make love, and enjoyed it for the sheer physicality of the act of lovemaking. The passion of sex. I sensed an urgency in her, but despite my own longing for relief, I wanted to extend this first coupling of ours and to enjoy things. I was also going to make her wait.

Returning to kissing her, I walked Isabel towards the bed until she fell backwards onto it.

I smiled as I looked down at her. Isabel lifted herself and eased her skirt over her hips. She had a pair of white lacy panties on and I could see that they were already getting wet. I peeled them down her upraised thighs to expose her pussy to my gaze for the first time.

I quickly removed my pants and undies and joined Isabel on the bed as she enfolded me into her embrace. Our kisses resumed. We were like a pair of teenagers on a first date, making out, but we had experience to fall back on and weren't going to rush things. My hands were cupping and playing with Isabel's boobs, squeezing and pressing them firmly, flicking a finger over a hard nipple. Pulling the other one out as far from her breast as I dared before letting it ping back. Isabel's hands were running up and down my back as she dragged her fingernails over my skin. God that is so hot I thought to myself.

A thigh was pressed between my legs pressing and releasing and running up and down my cock. Her trimmed pussy was hot against my leg.

Our tongues were in overdrive as we kissed, occasionally breaking off to breathe. They skirmishes together, advancing and then retreating turn and turn about. I nipped her bottom lip gently making her squirm slightly. I began to kiss my way down her neck, over her shoulder until my mouth made contact with one of her boobs and sucked the whole of the globe into it. I sucked and released while playing my tongue over her nipple.

Eventually, I switched sides and did the same thing to her other breast and nipple. Isabel was getting more and more excited, her moans and groans becoming louder and more frequent. I continued to torment and tease her boobs for a little while longer until I started to kiss my way down her body. Over her belly, lower and lower, brushing my lips against the stubble of her trimmed pussy. Skirting her groin, I kissed down her right leg, all the way down to her foot, then back up again. Occasionally nipping away at her gently. I retraced my tracks until I was at the junction of her leg and body. I blew a draft of warm air over her pussy as I avoided touching it with my lips and kissed my way up and down her other leg.

Isabel was going frantic with longing. My cock was throbbing and twitching, wanting release from its own torment, but still, I teased her.

Arriving back at her groin, I stared at the beautifully formed narrow outer lips of her labia. I repeated my breathing on it, noticing the increase of twitching Isabel was doing. In response, she pushed her pussy towards me.

The scent of her arousal overwhelmed my senses as I finally licked up and down her warm and wet slit. She tasted sweet, yet tangy at the same time. She also had an aroma I fell instantly in love with. Isabel's fingers were now twisted into my hair as she held my face tightly onto her pussy. I licked up and down her slit, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper between her unresisting folds. I pressed my tongue deep into her, then withdrew it. Once again, in and out. I increased the speed until I was now fucking her with my tongue. Isabel was humping her hips upwards, bashing her groin into my face. As I sensed she was about to burst, I eased back and took her down a level before once again increasing the intensity.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,455 Followers
12