The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found her clit, latched my lips on it and sucked on softly. Then I flicked it with my tongue, rolling it over and around the rubbery bud time and time again. Isabel's body went tense and then bucked up towards me. Her hands were clenched into the bedsheets and her legs were pulled back. She came with an intensity I had never seen from any woman before. Her body bucked and writhed as I licked up the juices that were now flooding from her.

As she gradually came back down, I moved up her body until I was lying on top of her. My cock was pressing against the wet outer folds of her pussy. It was the easiest thing in the world to rock my hips forward and slide in. Instantly her legs wrapped around my waist as she sucked me into her.

Her pussy was hot, wet, and seemed to fit as if it was molded to me. I began to move my hips, thrusting my cock in and out. In and out. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. Isabel matched me thrust for thrust, hump for hump. Her legs never loosened their boa-like grip around my waist.

I buried my head in the crook of her shoulder as I came. A river of lava hot cum exploded from the end of my cock to fill her up. Isabel's fingers were raking up and down my back as seconds later she hit her own orgasm for the second time that night. Her pussy clenched and released my cock as it sucked even more cum from me.

Finished, I pulled out and rolled onto my back. Soon Isabel was snuggled up to me, cradled in the crook of my arm with a leg thrown over my thigh. My limp, yet still wet cock crushed between us and her pussy mashed into my thigh. Within minutes Isabel was asleep and not long after, so was I.

I woke to find Isabel still in the same position as we went to sleep, neither of us had moved a millimeter during the night. She was looking intently up at me, then smiled and said, "Good morning." I smiled back and unwrapped my arm from her. Isabel gave me one of the evilest and sexy grins I've ever seen as she slowly kissed her way down my body. When her mouth was opposite my cock, which had grown hard in anticipation of what it hoped would soon happen, she placed her lips on the end and pressed forwards, sliding the whole of my length into her mouth.

Isabel didn't make any pretence about what she was doing. Her head bobbed up and down as my cock moved in and out of her mouth. After a while she stopped and used her tongue to run around and around the head, tormenting my glans as she played with it. I've always been very, very sensitive in that area and was soon gasping, squealing, and jerking about. Isabel just didn't stop as she brought me to a shuddering climax with the skill and talent of her lips and mouth.

I couldn't take any more and came in her mouth, knowing instinctively that it would be okay and that I didn't need to warn her. Isabel groaned with delight as my cum filled her mouth, before swallowing every drop I could feed her. When I'd stopped shaking and my cock was going limp, Isabel finally released it and smiled up at me.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed.

"No, that was a blowjob," she giggled like a little schoolgirl in reply. "I thought you'd know the difference."

"And what a blowjob. I'm sorry I couldn't stop, and there was no need to swallow."

"It's not a proper blowjob if you don't swallow. And I always give proper blowjobs."

Isabel used the shower and then I did the same as she dried her hair. We diverted to her cabin for her to change before going down to breakfast. We parted after that as we had different plans for the day.

As the weather wasn't predicted to be sunny until later on in the day, I'd settled in for what I hoped would be a pleasant morning doing some of the things I love best, reading and writing. My coffee had just been delivered and I'd set up my computer and E-reader with me in the library near the Bookmark Cafe. I was having trouble concentrating by the continuous braying and booming voice of a man in full flow. I could see a few of the other passengers were becoming equally as fed up as I was, there was a lot of muttering going on and looks were being exchanged. It was the bore from the first evening, fortunately so far I'd managed to avoid him. Eventually, I'd had enough and decided I had to say something.

I got up, walked over to him, and politely said, "Excuse me, can I say something?"

He looked at me as I'd interrupted him while he was in full flow. You could see the disdain in his face as he looked at me, and the relief on the poor couple who were sitting opposite him as I did. I didn't wait for an answer but continued, "Do you mind doing everyone a big favour and shutting up. I, and everyone else here, are trying to enjoy their holiday in peace and quiet, and I don't want it being spoiled by a pretentious bore who is constantly pontificating and spouting complete and utter drivel in a voice you can hear back in Southampton." There were a few gasps from the people who were nearby and who had overheard my words. I hadn't shouted as I'd spoken to him, I'd used a calm and quiet voice, which probably made what I'd said all the more intense.

The man began to splutter and went a deep shade of puce, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. I don't think anyone had had the gall to confront him before, but he'd pissed me off big time. "I... I have never been so insulted in my life before," he stammered in shocked reply.

"Oh, I'm sure you must have been, it's just that you're too thick-skinned and egotistical to realise," I countered, as I turned and walked away to a smattering of quiet applause. I regained my things and went back to my cabin, the morning ruined, but I was quite satisfied with the way I'd shut the bore up.

The afternoon was spent sunbathing again until I knew I'd had enough sun so I decided to retire to the Bookmark Cafe again and continued my writing there. I was deeply into a story and concentrating hard, trying to make the plot-line fit the characters I'd created when I became aware of a presence behind me, and the unmistakable aroma of Isabel's perfume. Looking up, I saw her standing and looking at my computer screen.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Writing."

"Oh, that's interesting, what?"

"I've got a couple of things on the go at the moment; this is a crime story, but I also write erotica." Isabel wasn't sure if I was joking or not.

"You don't," she exclaimed, feigning shock and horror, a hand moving to cover her mouth.

"I do."

"You write porn! I'd never have guessed it."

"Why? Do you think all writers of erotica are dirty, scruffy, unwashed individuals? There are a lot of women who write it as well. Some are very, very good. And I write erotica, not porn." I then went on to explain the difference and told her about the websites I post my work on.

"You're serious aren't you. You're not winding me up."

"No, I'm not. Have you got a computer with you? If so, I'll download a couple of my stories and you can read them if you want.

"By the way, and not to brag, but I've also had several short stories published as e-books."

"So that's how you can afford to go on so many cruises then," Izzy teased, once again captivating me with her girlish giggle.

"Not really, I've not sold that many, and they're not that expensive to make me rich, but I've earned enough last year to pay for a bottle of wine later on tonight."

Isabel looked unsure at first, then giggling once again, and agreed. I had a spare flash drive so dropped six of my less extreme stories onto it and gave it to her.

Isabel sat opposite me and we had a coffee. Afterwards, we went our separate ways agreeing to meet for cocktails at our usual time and place.

After cocktails and dinner, we decided to miss the show, but instead, headed to the nightclub for a few drinks and some dancing. I could tell Izzy was tense when she stood up, took me by the hand, and led me to my cabin. It was obvious what was in her mind, she left no doubt about it as she swayed her hips provocatively as she walked down the corridor.

As soon as we were in my cabin, Isabel went wild and attacked me. Ripping at my shirt buttons and clawing at my belt. As soon as she had my pants down, she pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me.

I had managed to get her blouse undone and her boobs were looking flushed with blood, a pale pink tinge suffusing the skin, while her nipples looked red and hard. Isabel lifted her skirt so it was around her waist, straddled me, took hold of my cock in one hand, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, paused for a second, and then slammed down. My hands groped and pawed at her tits as she began to buck up and down. Lifting up so that just the tip of my cock was inside her before slamming down again. She had gone off big time. Something had tripped her switch, she was like a wild animal as she rode me like I was a bucking bronco.

I was powering my hips off the bed as I tried to match her intensity and passion. Isabel's pussy was gripping my cock tightly as she bottomed out, then sliding up with a sucking noise. Looking at her, it was so depraved and utterly sexy to see her skirt scrunched up around her waist, her blouse undone, and her tits on show as she bounced up and down. The refined, elegant, and sophisticated lady was gone as she lost herself in passion, transformed into a wild-eyed, hair tossing, lust-fueled dervish.

I'd pulled my legs back so my heels were almost level with my hips to help me power upwards and thrust my cock into her. Unlike the previous time we had had sex, this was raw and primal. Isabel was fucking me, using me as a toy for her own enjoyment. And I was a very willing and happy toy. It was exciting to be with a woman who was so confident in her sexuality and able to enjoy it.

Isabel increased the speed she was bouncing up and down on me and her pussy seemed to grip me even tighter as she powered to her orgasm. My fingers were playing with her boobs and nipples as she sat up straighter, then her back arched and her pussy gripped me even harder still and with a shaking, shuddering of her body, she came. Her head flung back, and her eyes went sightless.

The sight of her abandonment and the incessant gripping and releasing of her pussy as it pulsed on my cock triggered my own climax. My cock stiffened and began blasting jets and jets of hot cum into her.

Isabel fell forward, showering me with hot kisses all over my face and neck.

As we lay there, my cock still twitching inside her, I said, "Wow, that was fun. What caused that?"

"I was so horny all night. I've been reading some of those stories you gave me, and they turned me on so much. I just couldn't wait to fuck you."

"If that's the response you have to them, I'm not sure if I should let you read any more, or the really sexy ones."

Las Palma, Gran Canaria is a place I adore. The wide streets and the shops, and everyone seems so relaxed and chilled out. When we first visited on a cruise, my wife and I had found a great place where we bought perfume and my aftershave at great prices. Then there is the beautiful sweeping bay of Las Canteras Beach with its promenade, lined with little bars and restaurants.

As neither Izzy nor I had booked any excursions that day, we spent a pleasant morning strolling around the shops doing some shopping, where I'd stocked up on aftershave. Then I guided her to the beach and we had a lunch of tapas washed down with a couple of bottles of beer. We stayed in town until as late as we could before boarding the ship again. We didn't make our way directly to our cabins to shower and change, instead preferring to stand on deck, hand in hand watching the island slowly disappear as we sailed away.

One of the perks of being in a suite is that you are served canapés every afternoon. Today I'd upgraded that to allow for the pair of us, plus a bottle of champagne as well. After a quick shower, Izzy joined me in my cabin. She looked stunning as ever, in a simple, just above the knee skirt and floral themed blouse. She had started to turn a golden bronze from the sun and she looked devastatingly beautiful. We sat on the balcony as we enjoyed the canapés and wine. I'd selected some classical music for us to listen to and that was drifting quietly from the open cabin doorway. We both felt perfectly relaxed and comfortable in the presence of each other.

We had already decided to skip the formal dining room that night for a buffet meal in the casually themed restaurant before taking in some cabaret, drink, and dancing. That was why we had had the time to stand on deck watching the ship depart, there was no set time for dinner. By now it was becoming normal that Izzy would go to my cabin with me and we'd have sex. Not every night and often she didn't stay the night, but tonight she did.

Isabel turned to me as we entered my cabin, folding effortlessly and comfortably into my arms, accepting the loving kisses I placed on her lips, nose, and eyelids. She sighed quietly as she kissed me back, her body pressing firmly against me. She murmured gently to herself as she felt the hardness of my cock as it pressed against her.

Breaking away, she began to undress, never once taking her eyes from mine. Reading the pleasure I was getting from watching her reveal her perfect body to me, knowing that very soon I would be enjoying all that body could give. As soon as she was naked, she closed the gap between us, kissed me once on the lips and then undressed me, taking her time and running her fingernails over my skin as she exposed it to her gaze. Her eyes were playful and teasing, with a hint of daring in them.

When we were both naked, she said, "Do you feel adventurous? Would you like to try something different?"

What the hell could she mean? We were on a cruise liner in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.

Isabel opened the curtains and door to the balcony and taking me by the hand walked out into the balmy night air.

"I want you to fuck me like this." Isabel leant against the balcony rail, her back towards me and spread her legs wide. The invitation was clear. She wanted me to take her standing up from behind.

Of course, I accepted the invitation but with a difference. I love oral sex, and Isabel's pussy tasted so delightful to me, I knew that tonight I wanted to taste it again.

Kneeling behind her, I pressed my face between her legs and began to lick up and down her already moist lips. Isabel sighed and spread her legs wider still. My tongue was delving deeply into her, then flicking on her clit as it expanded and began to poke from its protective hood.

Isabel's excitement was rising, she was pressing back and down onto my face grinding her pussy against my lips as they sucked on her. I could feel her legs trembling as she struggled to keep standing. When I was certain she was ready, I stood up, got my cock into position, and entered her in one quick and easy movement. Pausing for the briefest moment when I felt my groin against her arse, I then pulled back and took up a medium-paced rhythm as I fucked her lovingly.

Isabel responded to my pace, instantly pressing back and then pulling forwards matching my rhythm. She wasn't totally passive, but allowed me to set the pace. My hands were holding her hips as I pulled her back onto me.

The night was moonlit and the air was warm, and we could hear the sound of the ship as it sailed through the night. Suddenly I realised we were matching the rhythm of the engine beat with our lovemaking.

Izzy's pussy began to clamp and release my cock with more urgency as she pushed back harder against me, grinding onto my pubic bone. Her tits were bouncing as her intensity increased and her orgasm grew ever closer. Then with a loud moan, she came. Her body shaking and shuddering as her pussy clenched tightly onto my cock, tipping me over the edge of the precipice that I was precariously riding. My cock pulsed, cum erupting from it in hot spurts as Izzy milked me dry.

We stood there, joined together as we gradually recovered, the warm night air drying the sweat from our bodies. I slipped out, turned Izzy to face me, and kissed her gently and lovingly on her sweet lips. Izzy took my hand and led me back into the cabin and to bed where we slept curled up in each other's arms.

That was the last port on the cruise and we only had four more days together. As we sailed back to the UK, the weather gradually grew colder and gloomier with each passing mile we traveled northwards back to Southampton.

As I drove home, I reflected on the last two weeks. The weather and the cruise had been perfect, and then there was Isabel. She was an enigma. By day she was captivating and fun, sophisticated, yet with a playfulness about her. She could talk about any subject you could think of. By night, well, in the bedroom really, she was sex personified. You could tell that by her comment about it only being a proper blow-job if you swallow, and that she always gave proper blow-jobs. She was like a top-end, high priced escort, not that I had any experience of top-end escorts, or any escorts come to that. She had no limitations or inhibitions and was eager and energetic. Nothing was off-limits to her. She was the sexual partner any man could hope for.

We'd not spent the final night together, as we had an early start in the morning. We'd met for cocktails as usual, then our evening meal, and finally the show before parting and going to our separate cabins. During the usual organised chaos that is transfer day, I hadn't seen her in the morning.

We'd exchanged email addresses and phone numbers, but I didn't expect that we would stay in touch for too long. We chatted a couple of times and then I got an email asking me if I was planning another cruise soon. I was, so Isabel suggested a couple of options and we booked one of them. Again having a great time together, we picked up exactly where we had left off before.

That continued for a couple of years and a few cruises. One time I suggested that we share a cabin to save on the extra cost that a single traveler encounters, but Isabel refused, saying she didn't want the restriction of sharing, she needed her own space and time, and the most she would agree to was adjoining cabins.

Then I got a video call during which Isabel told me she had met somebody, Danny, and didn't think it was fair on them to continue our relationship, even if we kept it platonic. As we were talking, there was a lot of background noise until Isabel turned and told Danny to come over to the phone and speak to me. That's when I realised Danny was in fact, Danni. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. Isabel had never shown any inkling of a desire for women.

Then again it wasn't a subject we'd spent any serious time discussing, apparently she had been switching preferences for years, taking up with a man, or a woman, as she felt drawn to them. That's not to say she had been promiscuous, but she hadn't limited her choices of partners. Now she had met Danni and was in love, and I could see why. Danni was simply drop-dead gorgeous with short, spiky, shaggy cut hair, dyed silver, with blue, yellow, and purple highlights adding colour. An elfin face with a cute dimple nose. Looking at them, I knew they would make a perfect couple.

Izzy had met Danni at an art gallery in London; Danni had studied art at the Sorbonne before moving to London. She looked a couple of years younger than Izzy and had a rougher edge to her style. A perverted but logical thought went through my mind. Izzy must have seen the look in my eye as she giggled and said, "Don't even think about it. As much as I wouldn't object, Danni is girl only."

After about fifteen minutes more chatting we ended the call with me wishing them both well.

About three months later I got another call asking me if I would like to attend their wedding. Of course, I said yes.

12