The Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman groans in pleasure, and my cage jingles as my cock twitches in excitement. She presses her ass harder into my face, spurring me on. I push my tongue into her sweaty tight asshole. It's sticky and salty, but I don't mind anymore. With each moment it relaxes further, allowing my probing tongue deeper access. The woman is moaning loudly now, and my tongue aches as I struggle to push it deeper into her. Suddenly, she thrusts into my face, forcing my tongue deeper than ever before. The taste is bitter and musty, and reminds me of her specific scent. Before I have time to react, she pulls forward, and pushes back again.

It's clear she wants to fuck my face, using my tongue as a small dildo, and I'm not able to stop her. She pumps forward and back, the full force of her massive ass pressing against my soaking wet face each time. There's not much I can do, aside from keeping my tongue stiff and pressing it inside of her each time she pushes back. I watch her massive body undulate and jiggle between each thrust, and I am mesmerized by her beauty. In spite of myself, I feel lucky and honored to be serving as this woman's bidet and sex toy.

After a few minutes of this, she presses her ass into my face harder than ever before. Her body convulses, and I feel her asshole grip my tongue tightly as she lets out a massive cry of pleasure. She then collapses before me for a few moments before regaining her composure.

"Good work, slave," she pants. "I'll report to your Mistress that you performed adequately, at least for now."

She pulls up her tights, straightens herself out a bit, and leaves. On the way out, she shuts off the lights. This leaves me drenched and in the dark, and I begin to contemplate what just happened, and wonder what is yet to come.

12