The Cruise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her head up she commented shyly

"It is very big; I don't how much I'll be able to take?"

"Never mind just do your best, is there anything you would like me to do for you at the same time?"

Veronica turned her head and blushed slightly as she replied quietly

"Well in the bedside cabinet drawer there are some things you might like to use?" and she lowered her head again wiggling her rear as she did.

'Why did she say that?' she though as she began to again lick and suck the stiffening cock between her lips.

Meanwhile Tom had leant over and opening the drawer saw various sized mainly cylindrical objects.

Picking up a pink surprisingly firm cylinder tapering from half an inch to two inches over its six-inch length with a slight flange at the widest end. He quickly gave the already quite slippery surface a lick before placing the thinner end between her widely spread thighs, right between her lips and she gave a shiver before taking more of his cock into her mouth. He slowly pushed it in further eliciting mumbles of appreciation from her filled mouth as lifting her head she asked.

"Do you mind if errr I err changed knickers so you don't have to hold it all the time?"

"Not at all" and she quickly took off her knickers and going over to the half open drawer pulled out the coincidentally almost matching light green skimpy bottom part of one of her bikinis. It was almost as scanty as her nightwear but made from a slightly thicker material and she quickly pulled up them up commenting

"These should hold it nicely?"

She said as she got back into her previous position on all fours with her mouth over his stiff shaft.

He pushed the toy back in till her lips closed over it and then pulled out a slightly smaller version also with a flanged base from the drawer and thought 'I might as well try?' gave that a lick before gently pushing the tip between her cheeks.

Veronica had not managed to flush all their juices from her body so soon both toys were smoothly slipping in and out before she gave a muffled squeal as both were pushed fully in and she felt the bikini bottoms waistband being pulled up high over her hips insuring they would not slip out any time soon!

She felt his hands now gently resting on her head as he quietly said.

"Now Veronica, relax and breath through your nose, I'm going to give your mouth a thorough 'fucking' and although you might not think you can, you are going to take it all and there's nothing you can do to stop it happening!"

She did as instructed as he pushed down and more and more of his shaft entered her mouth, she gagged slightly as the tip reached the back of her mouth but swallowing she found his cock slipping down her throat. She had actually managed to take all his erection, although she did feel her jaw aching as he began to move her head as he thrust upward.

When he pulled out for the first time, she lifted her head and mumbled

"Remote!"

Before letting him push her head down again filling her mouth once more.

He leant over and found a small oval egg-shaped object made from the same material as the two toys he had inserted in her and finding a button pressed it. It was as if someone had plugged her into the mains and he could hear a faint buzzing as her hips suddenly twitched wildly. Putting the remote on the bed he felt her cheeks and could feel the vibrations coming from inside.

"You naughty girl!" he commented dryly and then added

"I'll show you what happens to naughty girls when I've 'come' down your throat!"

And taking a firm grip on the back of her head he thrust deeply into her a few times before sighing as she swallowed quickly as he spurted down her throat.

Swallowing the last of his fluids she lifted her head as she smiled at him with a strange look in her eyes.

"And exactly what does happen to naughty girls smmacckkk oooww!"

She squeaked as his hand landed across her bikini bottoms.

"I think you have earned a spanking young lady?"

She giggled at being addressed as young but she also gave her bottom a provocative wriggle and shuffled over his thighs.

His large hand rose and fell across her pert cheeks. He inadvertently had sat on the remote, pushing the button several times which turned the vibrations up to maximum.

Veronica tried to find the remote but he thought she was trying to evade his smacks so she found herself over his thighs with both her arms behind her back. He held both her wrists in one of his large strong hands whilst the other spanked her. She squealed and wriggled as much as she was able and came, again and again as her gasps and exclamations turned from pain to pleasure as her rear turned redder and redder under its thin covering.

Eventually his hand stopped and she gasped out her thanks.

Resting his hand on her hot red rear he realised he could still feel the vibrations.

"Oh, sorry luv! I didn't realise?"

She turned her head and he saw that her face was almost as red as her pert cheeks.

"Well, I've never actually been spanked like that."

She paused before continuing.

"And it better not be the last time! My god I've never 'come' so much in my life you rude man! And it felt so naughty! I feel I almost deserve another spanking for being so wicked!""

Now at home dressing up and role play had been part of their regular sex lives especially since her stint at the night club ( more of which later ) so Veronica was no stranger to having a red hot rear end and as she had such a petite frame and young look. The naughty schoolgirl had been one of their favourite scenarios, with Veronica dressed either in fully authentic school uniform in white knee socks, mini length black or grey pleated skirt, white blouse with long sleeves and striped tie and of course a pair of old fashioned schoolgirl style knickers in a traditional colour or sometimes a wildly sexualised version comprising sheer black stockings, micro mini diaphanous skirt showing her contrasting coloured highly inappropriate tiny panties and a gauzy blouse pulled tight over her breasts having to visit a teacher , Headmaster or an aggravated other for the required disciplining. And then usually having to face an irate Uncle, Guardian or even a concerned neighbour who would show the schoolgirl how a firm hand could be wielded when she arrived home.

The maid scenario had been another of their favourites as dressed in the traditional low cut, puffed sleeved black satin very short mini dress with the almost non-existent skirt held up by a myriad of petticoats so the frills on her knickers were clearly visible and accessible to his hand, slipper or cane!

Tom however had not finished with his fucking so he suggested.

"Why don't we switch and you come and rid' me whilst your sexy little bottom is filled?"

She nodded eagerly as despite all the action there was no soreness or tenderness at all, except across her rear. As she slipped the bikini bottoms off, she did not notice him reaching down to the floor and picking up one of his slippers, and she knelt with her thighs wide apart and she asked

"Could you?"

Veronica looked back at him, holding his gaze as first he pulled out the toy from her fanny and then the one in her bottom.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a smile on his face as he held the much wider tip against her opening.

Still holding his look, she nodded, but he did notice a slightly nervous lick of the lips.

"OHHHHHHH That's big!! OOOOHHHH!!"

She gasped, although she had already had his much larger cock in there!

Tom ignored her gasps and squeals, pushing firmly till she had taken almost all of the intruder.

He lay back and helped her kneel astride him with the tip of his cock a fraction of an inch away from its goal. She reached down and after opening herself, lowered herself feeing his cock head between her lips.

Suddenly everything seemed to happen at once.

Her loud squeal was proceeded by him pulling her firmly down onto his cock before leaning her forward, Veronica feeling the vibrations start in her bottom as he turned the toy on and finally as she was bent even more, the slippers arrival across her already heated cheeks

"Smmacckk ooooww Smacckk owwooo how many? Smmaacckk oooowwwwww be careful I want to be able to wear a swimsuit SMMAACCKK OOOOWWW!!"

"As many as I think you need my girl!

Came his answer as each impact of the slipper pushed her down onto his cock. She 'came' at least three times till she felt his spurting juices inside her again and he dropped the slipper and gently stroked her red-hot rear.

They both slipped into a deep sleep and Veronica only woke to his voice softly calling her name.

She opened a bleary eye to see him standing by the bed with a breakfast tray.

"Well that's some service!" and as he bowed slightly, she added

"And breakfast as well!" and they both laughed.

After she had eaten and had a shower. She emerged in one of the ships thick dressing gown to see him sitting on one of the chairs.

He handed her a small box and said

"I thought this would look good on you?"

Taking it, Veronica opened it to find a mass of light lilac almost sheer fabric, pulling it out she saw that it was not lingerie as she had first thought. Rather it was a very small bikini with a 'cover up', and by small, well the top comprised two small triangles of similar fabric on what appeared to be ribbons in a darker shade whilst the bottoms seemed to comprise a slightly larger triangle.

Smiling at him she turned and simply said

"I'll just try it one and check it's not too big?!

Veronica pulled on the briefs and realised that brief was a pretty accurate description. The waistband settled comfortably around her hips and the front went from a two-inch-wide strip of material down to a thin ribbon where it passed over her lips the thin strip of material became almost a string as it pulled between her cheeks before joining the waistband at the back.

The bra top was equally skimpy with just a small part of each breast and her nipples being covered.

She slipped the matching robe over her shoulders, noting it just about reached her waist.

Re-entering the bedroom Tom clapped and said

"Just right, just a little adjustment I think?"

"It's very nice but I couldn't wear it in public Oh!"

She squealed as he firmly pulled up the waist and the thin strip of material disappeared completely between her moist lips.

She saw the look on her face and her submissive side kicked in.

"Now come along to the pool?"

She obediently opened the door and he followed her to the swimming area making her blush as he commented that her exposed bottom looked its normal colour again so it was ready for another spanking if required and how much he was enjoying the view from the back, and he bet the view from the front was just as appetising.

In fact, at the pool her swimwear was surprisingly by no means the skimpiest but she did hear appreciative comments from some of the men present. Making her blush slightly as her physical attributes were commented on and especially as she overheard exactly what some of them would like to do to her?

"Swim first?"

Tom suggested so they dropped their towels onto a couple of vacant sunbeds and following Tom, who dived neatly into the water, she made her way into the water via the steps at the shallow end. It wasn't till she had dipped her shoulders under the water that she glanced down and hissed urgently to Tom.

"It's see thru!!"

Sure enough on getting wet the scraps of filmy material had turned completely transparent.

He swam over to her and nodded, making her squeal quietly as he gently tweaked her stiff nipples.

"Aye it is a bit?"

He moved her over into the corner where he silenced her with a firm kiss. As his tongue sliding into her mouth it brought back memories of the night before and she wasn't even aware of being manoeuvred right back into the corner of the pool till she felt the smooth tiles against her mostly naked body.

History repeated itself and her eyes snapped open as she felt his fingers probe between her slightly spread thighs, no correction, his fingertips were stroking her exposed lips. No surely he wasn't going too?

But he was and he did and Veronica gave a suppressed squeak as his eager fingers slipped past the thin string of her bikini bottoms and between her lips

No one noticed her blushing as she realised, she was about to get another finger fucking!! And in a public swimming pool.

She gave a gasp as he expertly and swiftly again brought her to a climax and before she knew it his cock had replaced his fingers and despite her quiet protests he took absolutely no notice whatsoever and she could only hold him tightly as even more embarrassingly he began to give her another good fuckin!!

Pinned in the corner she could only gasp and squeal as unobtrusively as possible as she felt his large stiff cock push into her just like the night before spreading her as she could do nothing but sink farther onto his rigid column with her thighs wrapped around his torso.

Veronica did actually take a moment to marvel at his continuing sexual drive but her mind was soon taken up with her impending climax as with his assistance she rose and fell as she rode his cock!

She buried her head in his shoulder as she came but just like the night before he didn't stop and he made her peak twice more before she felt him pulsing inside her as he washed her internally with his ejaculate.

"Oh...you...you!

She couldn't get her words out as he slipped out of her warmness and he lowered his head and kissed her but what a kiss! It went on and on, his tongue seemingly determined to explore the entire interior of her mouth till eventually he broke away and said smilingly.

"Reckon you needed that to start the day?"

His disarming manner completely put her off having a go at him so she playfully swatted his muscular chest and asked coyly

"Am I going to get that all the time? I've never been fingered and fucked in such a public place before?"

He watched as she blushed as she reached down under the water to try and adjust her bikini.

"No one even noticed!"

He commented as under the water his hands ran gently over her body before he helped out of the pool with both hands on her near naked rear.

They settled onto two sunbeds and soon the combination of warm sun, more alcohol and the previous night's activities had her dropping off.

"Better put some sun cream on you?"

She heard Tom's voice say and replied with a

"Mmmmm"

She wriggled sinuously as she felt fingers gently massage the cream into her exposed skin.

She felt her cover up being undone and more cream being applied across her almost naked breasts, and before she dropped off completely she wriggled slightly and spread her thighs slightly to allow his questing fingers better access.

She awoke and found her top had been completely removed and lifted her head to see Tom lying one side of engaged in conversation with a couple of forty something year old men sitting on a sunbed on the opposite side.

"Ah you're awake? Mark and Phil here where just asking whether you liked to party"?

"Who doesn't?"

She replied to their obvious delight.

"Well in that case we'll see you later on?" and she nodded her agreement.

After a light lunch Tom escorted her back to her cabin, kissed her soundly and said.

"I'll let you get ready for tonight? Or would you like some afternoon delight?"

In answer to which he found himself pulled into her cabin and the door shut firmly behind him as she blushed hotly as she reached up around his neck and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Letting him go she said coyly.

"I'll just change into something more suitable for entertaining?"

And after selecting a few items from the still open lingerie drawer she went into the bathroom, shutting the door after her.

After stripping she quickly slid up the black fishnet hold up stockings, pulled the black lace crotchless panties up tightly, and put her arms into her sheer white short robe, tying it loosely around her waist.

Going back into the cabin she twirled around, letting the robe fly up and asked

"Is there anything you especially want? OOHhh!" she exclaimed as he reached out and taking her wrist pulled her neatly over his knees.

His actions over the last twenty-four hours gave her a clue of what to expect next as his palm made contact with her almost naked rear.

Neither of the said a word although Tom's would have been something like: -

'You're going to get a really sound spanking now you tease!

And her reply: -

"Oh, please spank that naughty bottom really hard! I really deserve it!"

Veronica did not say a word although an almost appreciative sigh greeted every impact as she began to rise and fall matching his rhythm: -

"Smaacckk mm Smacckkkkk Mmm SMMMAACCKKK MMMM!!"

Tom new exactly what was occurring as she came and commented

"You naughty little minx!!You're really going to get it now!" and Veronica realised he had only been using a small proportion of his strength as her spanking began anew!

She wriggled and writhed under his firm grip as his arm rose and fell, making her squeal and squawk as the temperature in her cheeks was raised to new levels. Suddenly he stopped and easily lifted her and put her over the corner of the bed and without a word slid the domed head of his cock between her open thighs and as he found her moistness he slid between her lips and in one firm thrust pushed his entire length into her. Without putting any of his weight on her he slowly started to move back and forth.

"ohh ohhh Ohh OOHHH OOOOOOHHHHAAAA!!"

She came again , rather noisily but he didn't stop, just kept up the rhythmical thrusting as she got a very sound shagging.

'How did he manage it?' she thought as she reached out and clenched the sheets as her fanny reacted again to the prolonged fucking it was receiving form the large, stiff driving prick.

"OHHHHHH AAGGAAIINNNN??" she spluttered as her body almost spasmed as she could not stop coming.

It was a good forty minutes later when he suddenly held her hips in a firm grip and seemed to push even deeper into her as she felt his cock pulse and his fluids wash over her internally.

Tom slowly withdrew and let his still erect cock rest between her cheeks and she felt the last of his emissions dribble onto her through the split in her open knickers and suddenly realised where the liquid was going.

"Tom! No look here Ohhh OOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Veronica couldn't help but squeal loudly as his domed head found her rear opening and pushed its slipperiness between her cheeks into her red cheeked bottom.

Slowly but firmly he pushed his entire thick stiff length into her convulsing body as she tried not to but she couldn't help coming, again and again, whether separate or one long multiple orgasm she couldn't tell but she grinned to herself as she gasped out her pleasure till eventually he commented

"Better leave it that for now, so you've got time to get ready for tonight?"

And giving her a long, deep kiss, he left her alone to prepare.

She ran a bath and as she lay in her warm, sudsy bath Veronica smiled to herself as even after that afternoon's session she remembered the sensation of Tom rubbing the sun cream, into her shoulders torso and legs. She felt a little tingle as the feel of his fingers on her upper thighs returned in her mind, she suddenly gave a start as her memory continued ...

'How could he have applied cream to her thighs stomach and shoulders at the same time?' and some of the caresses between her thighs and around her breasts had been really intimate!!

She suddenly realised that Mark or Phil or even both of them must have also been stroking her glistening body! Oh well, too late to complain now' and she sank down into the relaxing bath as her fingers gently stroked her most intimate area and she marvelled at how she didn't feel sore even after the thorough two seeing too's she had received within the last twenty-four hours?