The Cruise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can imagine you're a whore taking your john! he said as he pushed deep between her spread thighs enjoying the slickness and slipperiness he found inside her,

"But it's going to be a sound spanking for you for wearing these knickers out, especially with such a short skirt, why anyone could have taken advantage and given you a fucking!"

"How do you know they haven't already?" she taunted him with her words as he picked up his rhythm.

"How do you know I haven't been a really naughty girl and sucked off anyone who asked and let anyone who wanted to finger and fuck my slutty cunt?" she continued to taunt him.

Neil spurted deep inside her as she smiled mischievously as he asked almost eagerly: -

"Did you really, how many?"

Veronica just smiled and said nonchalantly as she pushed down on his spurting cock

"I know I should of but I didn't count them, there were so many! I'm just sorry you weren't there to watch? First at the party, after all it was so dark in that room and then on the way home. Oh but of course you went to get petrol whilst I was being fucked? And they all took turns, all five of them, twice!"

And to her surprise her words stiffened him again and he continued to fuck her.

The next morning, she had to report to him wearing the underwear they had agreed on that she should have worn under the blouse and skirt this consisted of a red satin camisole top and a matching pair of high waisted fully cut satin knickers that stretched tautly over her cheeks.

"Right young lady, you're not being punished for being a right tart, this is for not obeying the instructions on dress!"

And before Veronica could even answer he sat back on an armless chair, took her wrist and she found herself being pulled down over his knees.

Her fingertips and toes just reached the ground as he reached over and picking up the table tennis bat brought it sharply down across the taut satin eliciting a yelp from the hapless Veronica.

"I'm soorree!!" she cried out as the circular bat rhythmically bounced off her cheeks, each impact being answered by a sharp yelp from the bent over figure!

"Ohh oHHHHH OOOO you beast!"

She cried out as time after time the bat flattened her pert, rounded cheeks, but he did not stop till he judged her rear end would colour match the scarlet underwear as with panties lowered she first had to kneel and suck him off before having to stand, face towards the wall and with her hands on her head and feet spread she leant forward and allowed his renewed erection to slid up inside her, making her squeal as his thighs pushed against her stinging cheeks.

Her squeals intensified as his rhythmical thrusting made her come and she was just getting her shuddering body under control when a sharp pain in her ear meant he had grasped it firmly and she could only follow as he led her towards the stairs...

To be continued