The Cruise Pt. 01

Story Info
A tale of a married life with love and fun.
11.3k words
3.61
20k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set in a world of no Covid, S.T.D.'s or unwanted pregnancies with all active participants over the age of 18.

***

"Yes, OK then, but not out here in the corridor like a couple of teenagers, you had better come inside?" said Veronica as she unlocked the cabin door and let Tom follow her inside.

They had met earlier that day during her companion Elizabeth's Q & A session and had hit it off straight away. They had spent most of the day together, before meeting up again after dinner and with Veronica consuming enough alcohol to be in the frame of mind when she would announce to her husband Neil the next morning: - You could have done anything you liked to me last night!

After quite a few more drinks and dances she announced her intention to retire, Elizabeth nodded being involved with a group of fans and Tom said he would see her back to her cabin.

Her friend Elizabeth had asked her if she would like to accompany her on the cruise on which she had been invited as a guest lecturer and her husband Neil had readily agreed, so here she was, on a weeklong all expenses paid cruise with her own stateroom!

Veronica was a petite five-foot-tall in her mid-fifties. Her body was trim and svelte with slim shapely legs, a pert rear and a pair of firm perky breasts. She had been married to Neil for over thirty years and they had both been quite inexperienced in sexual matters when they got married but they had learned together and Neil especially had been honest in explaining his innermost fantasises and what some might call his peccadilloes and Veronica, after a while thinking about it enthusiastically embraced his desires. Especially when it she learned exactly how he wanted them to further their sexual experiences.

Now due to his health issues, he had not been intimate with his wife for some time, in fact they slept apart and with his full knowledge when she needed it she took solace with her toys in the bedside cabinet although she had always said that they were no comparison to the real thing! Although he always enjoyed hearing her as she 'played' with herself and judging by her vocalisation she always seemed to 'enjoy' the experience!

They had had a frank conversation before they left and he told her that she had full permission to have some fun and enjoy herself on this cruise. He added that he would be quite disappointed if she did not have any racy stories to tell him on her return!

So when they arrived at her cabin door Tom had politely asked for a goodnight kiss, which led to the current situation.

He had behaved like a gentleman all evening, even moving his hands up when she thought they had strayed a little too low onto her rear whilst dancing a slow one so she no hesitation in agreeing.

Veronica turned the bedside light on and turned to him, lifting her five-foot frame onto her toes to meet his lowering head, she did not feel his hand expertly and swiftly pulling the zip down on her mid-thigh length black sparkly cocktail dress with spaghetti straps, neither did she notice him gently turn her so her back was against the shut door although she certainly did notice when his lips touched hers with his tongue gently but firmly parting them as he began to explore her mouth.

As she lifted her hands to put them around his neck, he gently unfastened the thin shoulder straps of her dress and under its own weight it slid down to the floor. Leaving her standing in just that evenings choice of lingerie. The very skimpy shiny black satin strapless quarter cup bra that supported and offered up her still firm breasts and stiffening nipples, a wide black satin suspender belt with four long thin straps holding up her taut sheer black stockings and matching black satin high waisted full seated knickers just about covered by her mini length waist slip. She had decided on the larger slightly old fashioned styled knickers rather than the various skimpier styles she had also brought as she did enjoy the feel of the smooth fabric against her skin.

The kiss became more intense as he slid one hand down her flat stomach and the slip quickly joined the dress on the floor as his hand slipped over the suspender belt under the waistband and down the front of her panties!

Her eyes snapped open and her mouth shut as she suddenly realised her situation and lack of clothing!

'How had that happened?' she asked herself as his other free hand brushed against her stiffening nipples which were pushed up and out by the clever design of her skimpy bra. Not that her breasts needed much support but a girl can use all the help she can get she thought as she had dressed earlier that evening.

Her bodies needs and desires betrayed her brain and she closed her eyes murmuring

"ooooh mmmmmmmm!"

His experienced fingers felt farther down and reached their goal under the taut satin and unconsciously, she shuffled her stiletto clad feet apart and thrust her groin onto his hand and inquisitive fingers

Her kisses could not help but became more urgent as one of his hands continued to attend to her breasts whilst the fingers of the other, having reached their goal, were slipping along her ever-moistening lips and occasionally dipping between them. His digits spreading her lips more each time whilst his thumb was gently flicking her clitoris with just the right amount of force.

She shuddered as she felt first one, then two and then three fingers slipping between her ever moistening lips as her body opened up and accepted his questing fingers.

'This man certainly knew what he was doing'

She thought as his fingers became more insistent and began to firmly but still quite gently rhythmically thrust in and out. Her body caught the rhythm and she pushed back knowing full well what the outcome would be.

Breaking the kiss, she panted.

"Ohh OhhHH you're going to make me errr finger me till I come, aren't you?"

She asked looking up into his eyes.

He smiled back at her and nodded.

"Yes, we both know that's what you want?"

She nodded back and exclaimed

"Ohhh thats so rude oooh Yes please!!" As indeed a few short minutes later she climaxed, gasping out as she thrust down as his skilled fingers continued to manipulate her as he prolonged her pleasure as her body gently throbbed in response to his manipulations.

"oohh ohhhh OOHH OOOHHHH ohmygod!!"

Her body came to a stop and she smiled mischievously up at him saying

"That was lovely, although it was naughty of me to let you do it? Ohhhh what are you oooOOOO!"

Veronica gave a small squeal as her nipple was tweaked firmly and with her arms still around his neck, she could do nothing as she felt her knickers being pulled down and descending to the floor to join her other discarded clothing pooled around her feet.

She looked down and blushed hotly at seeing his trousers land on top of her clothing, shortly followed by his briefs . She could dimly see his erect cock bobbing about and felt it as it brushed against her body.

Suddenly she felt his hands under her arms and found herself being lifted, her slight weight no problem for the strong, fit six-foot-tall fifty something year old man and she automatically placed her legs around his hips as she felt the tip of his cock between her thighs.

"Now look Tom, let's talk about this ooooo OOOHHHHHH!" She gave a loud squeal as her comment was cut off as he slowly lowered her and she felt his respectably sized plum like tip, unerringly like a homing pigeon, nudge between her already moistened and spread lips. She could feel her face flush hotter as his cock gradually entered her, spreading her lips wider and she realised that she was about to experience his rock-hard erection and there was not a lot she could do about it! And by his earlier actions it looked like she was going to get a thorough seeing to!

Later, when she studied his cock closer, she saw it was a couple of inches longer than Neil, but more to the point about half as thick again. So, she was taking the biggest cock she had experienced since the early years of marriage when she had 'worked' in a night club.

After a couple of inches were lodged firmly between her lips, he asked quietly

"Is that OK Veronica? Do you still want to 'talk about it'? Shall I stop? Or would you like some more?"

"Errrr OOHHHH yeah ohmy god I'm comming again yeah No ohhhh Yes I mean? give me some more pleeassee? OOOGGHHHHHHH OHYEAH!!"

She answered him as she squealed again as her body accepted another two inches of stiff, erect cock and she began to climax for the second time as she wondered exactly how long his member was?

Five minutes later she had her answer as back against the wall with her stockinged legs wrapped tightly around him she felt the bottom of his shaft as her fanny was filled like it had not been for years. He had lifted her slightly each time before letting her slip down a bit further and she could feel her lips being pulled out and pushed back in each time his ever more slippery erection spread her.

She was holding him around his neck and looking into his eyes asked quietly.

"Are you going to fuck me now?"

She felt him stiffen even more as she used the crude term.

It was her turn to flush as he answered in his quiet voice.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk in a straight line and then I'm going to fuck you some more?"

Veronica just licked her lips and nodded and shut her eyes as he lifted her slowly till his cock was almost out before letting her slide down onto his waiting shaft again.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

She squeaked as she came again, but he did not stop. He just increased the tempo till she was rising and falling quiet rapidly onto his ever-stiff length.

A fine film of perspiration covered her body as an almost continuous climax was expertly fucked from her body Just as she thought she had finished Tom's cock seemed to hit a hidden switch and she took a deep breath as she felt that familiar sensation deep in her stomach start again.

Then suddenly with her deeply embedded on his erection he stopped and giving a gasp held her firmly down onto his member as she felt jet after jet of his ejaculation wash against her insides.

Veronica half opened her eyes and saw him smiling at her.

"That'll lube you up nicely for your fucking?"

He simply stated and she realised although he had come quite vigorously, he was still stiff and very erect!

As she found herself being carried over to and lowered onto the bed she asked him between their urgent kisses.

"Your still hard, I mean, won't you?"

Her question tailed off.

Smiling as he casually lifted her stocking clad legs so her feet were over his shoulders and she was almost bent in half.

"No, I've always stayed hard, even after I've come? In fact, I should be a little stiffer with your sexy body as inspiration?" and he pushed into her. He made her squeal softly as indeed he did seem to go in a little farther if such a thing was possible.

He had spoken the truth and with his emissions being spread around inside her she realised his larger member was slipping in and out a lot easier and without putting any of his weight on her he increased his tempo till he was driving relentlessly in and out of her slippery fanny. She was still being spread father than she had been for a long time though and also he was reaching places untouched for years deep inside her. Even with her largest and longest toy she had never been so deeply explored!!

The familiar feeling started again and they looked into each other's eyes as her mouth opened and shut as she took in lungful's of air as she climaxed noisily on his driving cock A few minutes later she was still experiencing the wonderful sensations as he seemed to push even deeper and held himself as again his cock pulsed inside her and she just knew that if she had been still fertile this would have certainly impregnated her.

Tom leaned over and kissed her tenderly

"Not bad for a start?" he stated.

Veronica looked at him quizzically.

"What do you mean?" she asked

He gave her that enigmatic smile again as he slowly pulled out.

"Just what I said, I've got you nicely ready and now I can give you what we both know you want, a really good 'seeing too'!!"

And she gave a slight gasp of surprise as he continued: -

"Changing the subject. It's nice to see a woman with such sexy undies, a bit tarty but not too slutty?" he commented smoothly.

"Thank you, that's my husband's influence, he says as they don't take up much room it is good to have a nice selection?"

Veronica had not realised that as they had talked, he had gently rolled her over and lifting her body till she automatically put her hands down so she was on all fours.

"A wise man your husband! Now just a bit farther apart please?" and without even thinking she obediently mover her knees farther apart.

"Ohhhh what are doing OOGGHH!!" she suddenly squealed as his large strong hands came around her torso and grasped her almost naked breasts still being thrust upwards by her bra as his fingers grasped her stiff sensitive exposed nipples whilst he moved forward and his still hard cock unerringly again found its target and her lips again were spread once more as he pushed into her with one firm movement.

As she gave a quiet squeal Veronica suddenly realised her position, she had ben manoeuvred into the perfect position to be taken doggy style! And taken she was! Again and again his stiffness filled her thoroughly. With his emissions she was nicely lubricated now but she could still feel his size opening her every time he pushed in, his hands pulling her sensitive breasts and nipples added to the sensations he was making her feel and she lowered her head and gasped out as another climax washed over her. Again he did not stop and he kept up the rhythm as he skilfully kept her on that plateau of pleasure as again she found herself coming again and again.

This time he did not ejaculate but he lowered his head as he suddenly stopped, with his cock deeply embedded in her and asked

"Do you like it from behind?"

"Mmohyeah!"

She mumbled and he slowly pulled out and repositioned the tip of his slippery cock between her bottom cheeks.

So relaxed was she and so slippery was his cock that she did not realise what he was doing till he had firmly pushed an inch of his stiff erection into her bottom.

"No,no,no I didn't mean it'll never go no ooohhhhh ooHH!"

She squealed, more loudly this time as ignoring her plea he pushed a bit harder and his length began to disappear inside her stretched bottom.

Veronica dropped her upper body to the bed and found herself unconsciously pushing her pert rear up as she lewdly offered herself to him.

Her tight bottom was no match for his slippery firmness coated in their combined fluids and she muffled her squeals as a different type of pleasure was fucked from her body. It was years since she had an orgasm from having her bottom filled before and although Neil had used various toys, he had definitely never buggered her!!

This time he did ejaculate and that made her squeal again as she felt his fluids pulse inside her, this lubricated her even more and turning to explain to him she wriggled till she was bent over the corner of the bed. She spread her feet wide apart and her groin was pushed firmly against the firm corner of the bed as she gripped the sheets as he again began to move in and out, faster and faster he went till his cock was like a pile driver between her cheeks as it was the turn of her bottom to receive what her fanny had got earlier.

A really good seeing too!

"Can I have rest please?" she asked as again her bottom was filled with his juices.

He pulled out slowly and said.

"Why don't you have a nice shower? I'll have one after you have finished and are getting ready for bed?"

She nodded, tacitly accepting he was staying the night and went to the bathroom, undoing her bra and suspender belt as she crossed the room.

He picked up her discarded dress and hung it in the wardrobe, picking up her black satin knickers he smiled and after sniffing them appreciatively wrapped them around his still erect cock, relishing the feel of the cool fabric against his hot slippery member.

In the shower Veronica was trying to suppress her squeals as she moved the cylindrical shower head between her thighs, the shower head was slimmer than Tom's cock so she turned off the water and slid the slim chrome plated cylinder in between her lips before turning the water on slowly making her gasp as the myriad of tiny jets pulsated against her tender flesh, turning off the water again she reached around and found the shower head would slide into her bottom. She smiled to herself as she washed that thoroughly as well almost coming again in the process.

Putting the thick towelling dressing gown on she found Tom still idly fondling his cock through her knickers and smiled at him.

"Well they would have needed a wash anyway? Now go and have a shower?"

Whilst he was in the shower Veronica dried herself, brushed her short hair and after applying just a touch of makeup she pulled open the drawer where her lingerie had been unpacked to select her night attire.

She decided on one of her favourites, a mint green 'baby doll' nightie set with thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders supported two triangles of thin, soft lace which just about covered her breasts and each with a vertical slit which allowed her nipples to be displayed. These were joined to a band around her torso from which hung the 'skirt' which comprised eight inches of finely pleated silk like fabric which swished around her as she moved. The only thing was its brevity as it hardly reached her waist! Her most intimate region was covered by a small pair of high cut briefs with a disguised opening from front to back to ensure easy access. She pulled them up tight so her puffy lips were exposed to their maximum. Then she got into the bed and waited for Tom, arranging herself to best advantage as she wondered what was going to happen for the rest of the nigh as her hands strayed under the covers gently feeling her exposed lips and marvelling that there was no soreness despite the amount of fucking she had received so far!

He came out of the bathroom, picked up a drink from the table and brought it over and handing it to her before climbing into bed next to her. Taking a large mouthful, she swallowed and placing the glass on the bedside table turned to Tom and said with a smile

"Some goodnight kisses?" and he laughed

"Er yeah sorry about that I got a bit carried away?"

As they carried on talking, her hand went under the cover and she found herself gently stroking his already quite respectably sized erection.

She had explained about Neil and his health issues whilst he told her about his ex-wife who had gone off with a younger man mainly because she could not cope with his excessive sex drive.

She decided she wanted a closer look at this member which had caused her so much pleasure so as they chatted she slowly pulled the cover back, exposing him to her fascinated gaze.

It was truly magnificent! Her slim fingers could not reach around its circumference, even though it was not fully erect, she bent her head to get a better look and she unconsciously licked her lips.

"I've always wondered what a large cock would feel like?"

She spoke the small white lie with a sideways glance at his face.

"It's not that big"

"You're the biggest I've ever seen?"

She told another white lie and as he digested this information before putting his hands behind his head and saying.

"Go on then, you can give it a lick if you want?"

Without shifting her fixed gaze, she got on all fours as she lowered her head over his groin, at first she licked its length before sucking the plum like tip into her mouth. Veronica immediately felt it stiffen and opening her mouth wider lowered her head taking his shaft into her mouth.