The Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing saga of her Cruise.
4.4k words
2.97
10.6k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cruise Pt 2

Set in a world of no Covid, S.T.D.'s or unwanted pregnancies with all active participants over the age of 18 with endless energy.

Thanks for all the comments. Much appreciated!

Many thanks to Brian for his lessons on the 'split comma'!

As she was led up the stairs, she just knew that it would not be their main bedroom she was being taken to. She was right. She was led into the spare bedroom, this was her room where the majority of their games, age related role play and discipline was carried out It was simply furnished with a single bed just the right height for her to be bent over, an armless chair again just the right height for her to either bend over the back or over his knees as he sat. Also a wardrobe containing her various outfits and uniforms and disciplinary tools, It always made her shiver when the door opened to the sound of the canes hanging on the back rattling against each other and she usually gave a small sigh of relief when the door shut to a similar sound as that meant no cane had been removed! In this instance he pulled the two pillows to the corner of the bed and pointing just said in a firm voice

"Bend Over!"

With head down she slowly shuffled over and bent over the corner of the bed. The two firm pillows pushed her tautly clad rear high in the air and she gave a little gasp as she heard the wardrobe door open and shut, without the tell-tale rattle!

Veronica gripped the duvet in both hands and waited till she head the familiar noise:-

"Swwwiishhh! Twwiicckkkkk! OOOOWWWOOOO!" she squealed loudly as the flexible thin cane impacted across the tightly stretched material of her scarlet panties.

'Oh that was hard one'

Veronica thought and then could not suppress a giggle as she thought of something else that was probably getting harder.

It was a fact that after delivering five more stinging strokes to his bent over wife Neil felt his cock stiffen to such an extent that casting the cane aside and without bothering to pull down her panties he pushed his stiffness up the loose leg and finding her moist lips slid between them and pushed in with one movement.

"OCCCCHHH" Veronica exclaimed as his thigh pushed against her lined cheeks and she proceeded to keep an extremely pleasant-sounding accompaniment to his thrusts till he felt her warmth contract around his cock and he spurted as deep inside her as he could.

Veronica turned and saw him standing there with a smile.

"Just the clean-up and we can carry on!" he quipped and giving him one of her mischievous little smiles turned and leaning forward took his now wilting erection into her mouth and licked their combined juices off it.

During their forty odd year marriage neither of them had ever questioned the love and devotion each felt for the other but early in their relationship they had an honest discussion with each other and Neil disclosed his fantasies to her and guardingly she had agreed to experience the various situations he told her about. One of which was his desire for her to indulge in more intense and risqué sexual exploits.

All this came flooding back to her as she lay stretched out over the three men's knees.

Tom's large hand rose and fell and just as she had expected it was if anything even firmer than before eliciting yelps and exclamations from her as her rear end was turned from its usual pink to a darker tone.

His large hand covered one of her cheeks almost completely and he was alternating his target from one cheek to the other. He was also fluctuating each smack higher and lower so her whole wriggling rear was being given a really thorough spanking.

After each impact her whole body shuddered and shook and then after his hard palm had flattened her curves her bottom seemed to push itself back up, almost as if it was inviting him to try again to tame her unruly posterior.

Although she was being held securely her thighs flexed and Tom and Mike who was holding her feet could see the signs of her glistening arousal as her spanking continued.

They decided that it was only fair that they shared in this duty so after ten minutes she found a new palm heating her cheeks as Mike took his turn. Phil was a relative newcomer to the fine art of spanking but soon he too was raising his hand high and on Tom's advice paid particular attention to Veronica's upper thighs as he extended the redness.

Veronica found herself being lifted up and laid on the bed with her now red bottom resting on two firm pillows which pushed her groin upwards as if she was being offered up as a sacrifice.

With her legs spread she felt really exposed but also a frisson of excitement as she knew all three would want to mount her!

"ooooooooooooOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she exclaimed as Phil had settled between her spread thighs and with one firm push had placed all his eight-inch cock inside her, pulling almost out he pushed back in again without stopping and Veronica realised she was in for a serious amount of fucking as Tom commented

"We're going to do you individually to start just to take the edge off so to speak. Is that ok with you Veronica?"

"ohh..ohh..OH...OHH....yes.....OOHHHHHHH...OK.....mmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM!!" came her panted answer as Phil was now driving in and out like a piston and with what had transpired earlier he soon had her squealing out as she soon came. Her hips were rising to meet his driving cock as he did not stop and with his chemical help and the inspiration of her body he kept up the relentless fucking till she had cum twice more each time with equal vigour!!

Phil suddenly rolled off but his place was instantly taken by Mike whose slightly longer cock pushed straight in, she was helpless to resist as he picked up his rhythm and she was soon gasping again as with his slightly different technique she climaxed again.

Mike spoke

"One more lovely lass and we'll let Tom have a go!"

And she could just nod as he picked up the speed again and she felt her imminent orgasm.

Neither of them had cum so when Tom took his place between her thighs she spread them as wide as possible to accommodate his stiffness and on his prompting addressed the lens once more:-

"Well darling , as you can see I'm being very accommodating to my new friends and they are making sure I'm not getting bored, I've lost count of the times Mike and Phil have made me 'cum' but I'm sure there will be plenty more...OOOOOOOOOORIGHTINALLTHEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!" and she squealed loudly as Tom slid all the way in, spreading her the furthest yet that evening!

"Oh that's so good, he's really filing me and going so deep..OOOOOOOOOOOO..........its lucky the other two spurted so much, I'm nicely lubed up and Tom can really give me a thoroughly good seeing too before they all join in?" and listening to Tom as he began slowly slide and out of her welcoming fanny asked cheekily:-

"Have you cum yet darling? Tom says you will in a minute when you see what they have got planned for me?" and she listened to his quiet words before looking straight into the lens said in a more serious tone:-
"Tom said I've got to stop talking to you now as he says I'll need all my breath as he's going to demonstrate what a jolly good seeing too looks like and then he's going to fuck me senseless! Oh darling he's in me soo deep..oohhhh..oohhhhhh......OOHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Tom picked up the pace and was soon driving relentlessly into the widely spread Veronica, the only sounds were her now guttural responses to his pistoning cock and the squelching sound of a well lubricated fanny being given a good fucking!!

"Ugghhhh.....ugghhh...ughhhh...Ohhhhhh.....ugghhhhh.....ughhhhhhhh...AARRGGHHHH.........!!"

His treatment of her body the night before seemed gentle compared to the vigorous way he was pummelling her compliant cunt as the onlookers watched as she tried to spread her thighs even wider.

"If you think your being fucked now wait till your taking the other two cocks as well!" Tom said crudely and Neil on seeing this action from many miles away spurted again as his wife gasped out as climax after climax was expertly fucked out of her she did indeed at one point faint , but Tom took absolutely no notice and as Veronica came around he was still driving into her , hard and firmly.

Realising what had occurred she wriggled and said

"Ohh you did fuck me senseless I'm a really naughty girl for letting you...ohh what are you...OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she exclaimed as with him embedded deeply in her she was neatly flipped over and she felt another stiff cock nudge between her spread cheeks, she squealed quietly as her bottom accepted the stiffness and Tom lay still as Phil slowly pushed into her bottom as she gasped as again she had two cocks in her. She felt Phil had fully entered her as she slowly withdrew and pushed back in.

"OOOOEEHH Are you going to fuck me.....oooooooooOOOGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" her question was answered by him picking up the tempo and starting to piston in and out of her, Tom joined in and she suddenly realised what she was in for as glancing to one side she saw Mike's erect cock awaiting its turn, her body suddenly shuddered as her climax hit her and Tom said

"You're going to get two cocks up that very accommodating fanny next? I'm just going to...oohyeah...take that you little witch!" and she felt both cocks suddenly stop as they spurted into her.

A short while later saw her standing in front of the sofa where Mike and Phil where laying on their backs, facing each other lengthways with their legs entwined and both their erect cocks standing stiffly to attention next to each other.

"What are you..OOOHHHH!" and she found herself being lifted effortlessly in Tom's strong arms.

"Lift your legs up and nice and wide apart?" and she obeyed as he carried her the short distance to where his companions where laying and she found as he lowered her that her legs were over the back of the sofa.

"It's not going to..oooAARRGGHHHHH.......OHMYGOD!!!.SOOBBIG!" she exclaimed as her cum lubricated fanny stretched to accommodate the two cocks.

Tom carefully lowered the squirming and gasping Veronica onto the two waiting shafts as she leaned forward reached out and grasped the back of the sofa as she sank down onto the cocks.

"OOHHH....OHHH..OOHHHHHHHH!!!" she could not stop squealing as she 'came' as she could do nothing except slide down onto the awaiting phalluses.

"OMMYGOD........ OMMYGOD....... OMMYGOD......... OMMYGOD........ OMMYGOD....... OMMYGOD......... OMMYGOD........ OMMYGOD....... OMMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she babbled as ever so slowly she was lifted by Mike and Phil and lowered again.

"Lean forward girl!" came Tom's voice and as she did so she felt his stiff tip push between her widely stretched cheeks and slowly enter her bottom.

The next thing she heard was Phil's voice

"I think she fainted?" and Tom's chuckle

"Well I certainly slipped in there nicely , are you with us Veronica?" and opening her eyes she nodded and mumbled

"OHHH so full!" as when she had passed out for a few seconds, her body and muscles had relaxed and the three men found themselves deeper in her body than ever before, especially Tom whose length had neatly slipped right in!!"

"Good, we can give you a good fuckin then!" and he had to put his hand over mouth to quieten her exclamation's of surprise and pleasure as her body was pushed up by the cock in her bottom before sinking down again onto the twin cocks in her fanny.

Veronica simply came....again and again she shuddered and twitched as her body accepted the pleasure that was being fucked into it. She thought she might have fainted a couple more times but that made no difference to the three men.

"Shall we try turning her round?" came a voice and she weakly tried to protest but it was ineffectual as Tom removed his cock, lifted he , turned her round and lowered her onto the waiting slippery shafts.

"no...NO..NOOO...AARRHGHH..OHHHHHHHHHH!..That made her squeal!!" came the comment as this time her bottom was stretched to accommodate the two shafts, and stretch it did as she was lain back and Tom's cock pushed in between her puffy lips.

"Aye lass you're going to get a sound shafting' now!" he said simply as impaled on the two cocks he began his relentless pistoning in and out of her receptive fanny.

And indeed for the next twenty minutes she was continually and comprehensively fucked in both holes till she manage to gasp out.

"Ooeerree Rest Please?" and the incessant motion stopped and she gulped at the glass of cold white wine handed to her.

"You naughty boys, I've never been so..OOOHHHH!" she squealed as the cocks embedded in her bottom gave a twitch,

"I can't believe..arrfghhhhhh!!..OOOHHH!" she exclaimed as first one, then the other spurted there fluids into her bottom, and of course with the combination of the eroticism of the situation and the chemical stimulant both cocks remain rock hard.

"Ready for some more Veronica, it doesn't really matter as you're going to get more anyway!" and he three men laughed as give gave a small smile.

Looking up towards the camera she commented ruefully

"Well you heard it darling, looks like I'll be entertaining for some time yet...OOOOOOOOOOOO!" she gasped as both her previously untouched breasts were firmly grasped and her already stiff nipples squeezed and pinched as all three men started to slowly move again and all the feelings in her tummy started again.

"Tom says it looks like I might need some more encouragement? so if you keep watching you'll see me being spanked and fucked at the same time!" But this time it was not her pert cheeks that came in for some treatment. She watched as Tom reached and picked up a thin silver chain with something on each end and it was not till the little clamps had been tightened firmly onto her stiff nipples that she truly realised what was happening.

"oooo..oWWW.OOOWWW...whats...OWOWOWOW..mmppfffgghhhhhh!!" her cries were suddenly muffled considerably as she was concentrating on the new sensations she was feeling on her nipples Tom's movements took her completely by her surprise as pushed a large red soft ball into her mouth which instantly tried to regain its size as he pushed it behind her teeth and she felt the thin strap which went through the centre of the ball being tied firmly across the back of her head.

"If you haven't got a cock in your mouth that'll keep you quite my girl!" and she could only glare at him and flare her nostrils as she breathed in and out through her nose.

Even with the ball gag all three men heard her muffled cry as both cocks pushed up as Tom pushed in and pulled the chain.

Her whole body jerked like a puppet as this treatment continued for another twenty minutes.

In and out, up and down, like a machine her body was rhythmically penetrated again and again with her squeals of surprise and pleasure now muted by the gag.

Neil woke suddenly. Unlike is spouse he had nodded off and had been wakened by Veronica's muffled cry as Tom picked up the large translucent sheath he had brought with him and after squirting some lube inside and slowly pulled it on over his stiff cock he said

"Reckon it's time to really open you up?"

It added about an inch to the length but more than doubled his girth and Veronica looked on with her eyes wide as he moved between her spread thighs which were being held open by the hands of Mike and Phil who were still firmly seated right up her bottom.

There was nowhere to go to escape the huge shaft and all three men felt her shiver as the slippery rounded tip, larger than soft drinks can, nudged between her already spread waiting lips. Her eyes seemed to widen even more as he gave a small push.

"Mmm...needs a little help I think?" and he reached down and pulled her lips apart at the same time as keeping the pressure on and sure enough the tip stayed between the stretched lips and it was this gasp, even though it was muffled by the gag that woke Neil as with the continued pressure half an inch pushed inside her.

'I've never felt so full?' she thought as she squirmed under the intruder.

Gently but oh so firmly her lips spread and stretched as fraction of an inch at a time the wide phallus penetrated her wriggling body, she could not wriggle much as she was held in place by the two cocks up her bottom, and the ball gag effectively kept her exclamations to a mumble as her whole body was covered by a fine sheen of perspiration.

Tom kept up a cheerful narrative.

"Imagine the fuckin you're going to get when you have accommodated all of this?" and he gave a push.

"You'll be walking bow legged for a while, that's if you can walk at all my girl, there's plenty of time left and plenty of stiff cock to fill you up!" and he turned his head to look at the camera.

"Sorry Neil, but she's so delightful we've got to explore her potential to the fullest and that means showing her what an all night fuckin is like. Oh look she's taking it a bit more easily now?" and sure enough, her fanny had accepted the ever widening shaft more readily as he pushed in another half inch.

The sleeves exterior was covered with lifelike bumps , lumps and thick veins running along its length, although their size was also larger than life and as a particularly large lump was pushed in her head rolled from side to side and her eyes blinked rapidly.

"Oh look she's just cum again, how many more times before I get it all in do you think Neil" and he turned and gave a wink to the camera as he continued with the slight in and out movement , each time a little more pushing in to her now shuddering body.

Neil was now fully awake and to his surprise his cock was stiff again and he leaned forward to get a closer view of the figures in the dim light of the bedroom whilst grasping his ever growing erection

"If she faints again , her body will relax and I'll be able to....Oh good there she goes!" and Neil saw his wife suddenly slump and Tom's hips push in a good six inches.

"She'll know about that when she comes around?" commented Phil from under her petite frame

"I think I'll manage to...yup she's got it all now!" Tom stated as he pulled almost all the way out before firmly pushing in again , her fanny spreading around the entire ten inch length and almost effortlessly swallowing the huge shaft.

Veronica's eyes slowly opened as she came too.

"MMMPPGHH!" came from behind her gagged mouth as Tom ever so slowly pulled the now slippery shaft almost entirely out before slowly but firmly pushing it back in, making her writhe and wriggle as she obviously came even more vigorously than before as he repeated the motion it was clear to all the viewers that her orgasm was continuing as again and again with an increasing rhythm the huge shaft fucked her.

After about ten minutes of this incessant shafting Veronica suddenly seemed to go limp as Tom was fully inserted.

"She'll soon come round again! Give me a hand?" and they manoeuvred her limp body till she was lying with her thighs wide apart bent over the corner of the bed.

"This'll bring her round!" Tom stated and positioning himself between her thighs pushed his erect cock inside its sheath in between her cheeks into her bottom!

Indeed it did!! Veronica's eyes opened as the sheathed cock pushed in and her hands went behind her to try and stave him off but the other wo quickly grasped her wrists and pulled her firmly over the corner of the bed as again Tom pistoned in and out of her bottom, till her body just seemed to surrender to the continual stimulation and she came and came and came again , almost continually as the chain linking her stiff nipples was pulled and her muffled gagged squeals accompanied her shuddering body.

Unusually Neil also spurted again as he managed to catch his emissions in a tissue, it had been quite a few months since he had ejaculated and certainly years since he had cum twice!!

12