The Cruise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sank back against the pillows whilst in the cabin even with their chemical help the men required a rest but there was no rest for Veronica!! After quick trips to the bathroom blow jobs were the order of business and after being allowed to slip her panties back on she obediently knelt on a cushion before them and with the gag removed and with her mouth wide open ready to receive their cocks, but it was not that simple as whilst sucking and licking one, the other two were at liberty to play with the rest of her so one pair of hands squeezed and pinched her breasts and nipples whilst the other pair concentrated on her now tautly covered cheeks as again grasping, squeezing and pinching with the occasional smack thrown in before a slipper was picked up and soon it developed into a rhythmical almost gentle slippering , matching the movement of her mouth slipping over the erect cock!! And of course as there where three of them they each wanted a go with her compliant body!!

As Phil jetted down her throat Tom remarked.

"Hold her steady I think she needs some more encouragement!!" And still kneeling with her arms held out wide he increased the power of the strokes as he slippered the jerking , twitching bottom.

For the rest of the long night she was continually occupied, being fucked, buggered, spanked or giving blow jobs, whilst at least one of the men rested the other two made sure she was fully occupied.

Just before dawn she had bent over obediently for another dose of the slipper across her tautly , thinly covered rear and she heard Tom say.

"Oh I would imagine another couple of hours at least, she's got a lot of fucking left in her yet!"

Many miles away Neil was still watching the total defilement of his wife whilst idlily stroking his own erection. He was eager to share the news of his stiffness with Veronica but it didn't seem right to interrupt the monumental shagging she was getting. He had dropped off on a couple of occasions and had been woken with a start by her exclamations

And so it transpired. For the next two hours the three of them energetically and enthusiastically used her with a finale of her again taking all three of them at the same time.

After the other two had eventually left Tom helped her shower and slipped out himself once she was in bed.

She awoke the next morning to find he had returned and was gently licking her between her spread legs and surprisingly after the nights activities she was responding to his actions and gently and rhythmically thrusting back onto his probing tongue.

"Oh....you....ohhh...ohhhhhh.....OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!" Veronica squealed as she came.

"That's a nice way to wake up...OOOOOOO!" she squealed again as he had moved up the bed and without putting his weight on her had slipped the tip of his erect cock between her moist lips.

As he sank deeper into her she wriggled

"Oh..I don't believe it......I cumming again!!" and she gasped as another orgasm swept over her.

"There's not a lot happening on board today so do you want to go to the pool or I know Phil and Martin would love to see you again?"

She looked into his eye and replied slowly ;-

"It was very naughty of me to let you take advantage last night so I think I would like to go to the pool first, then you can show me exactly what happens to naughty girls?"

He simply nodded and letting his cock fall out of her, helped her shower and put on her bikini, this time her most daring, a string type with the top comprising two little shiny gold triangles just about covering her most intimate areas and the bottoms were just a slightly longer elongated triangle at the front which just about covered her lips but soon as Tom gave the bottoms a tug up they almost disappeared between her lips and cheeks.

The other two men greeted her enthusiastically when she got to the pool and immediately drinks were served and her glass was kept topped up as during the next couple of hours she lay on the sunbed relishing the feel of their hands rubbing sun tan lotion into her gradually bronzing skin and occasionally taking a dip in the pool where one, two or all of them of them would take advantage and run their hands over her sleek body and a finger or two would slip by her bikini bottoms making her wriggle sinuously.

A light lunch then she nodded meaningfully at Tom who after a few words with his partners in crime said to her.

"If you want to head back to your cabin and get ready we'll see you in fifteen minutes" and as she walked back to her cabin she wondered what the afternoon would bring!"

A quick shower, drying herself before opening her drawers to decide what to wear for her visitors

Black hold up stockings obviously, then she decided on a scarlet pair of loose legged snowy white French knickers and simple sheer white short robe which just about reached the top of her thighs, leaving the door on the latch she lay back on the bed, with her largest toy on the bedside table

"Oh look she's started without us!"

To be continued


12