The Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the encounter on vacation.
1.1k words
4.38
4.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5:

He pulled away from my hard nippled breasts and came up to kiss me. It was at this time I pulled up and threw him on his back still kissing him deeply. My hands began their own motions, from his face they slid down his strong chest. Relinquishing from our kiss, I moved down and wrapped my right hand around his very warm and hard cock and with my left I cupped his balls. They were almost breathing in my hand causing his cock to bounce slightly inside my fingers. I lowered my mouth and with my tongue I slowly licked just the tip. He jolted just a bit and I immediately was tasting salt. With that I knew it wouldn't take much to push home over the edge. Letting go of his cock and balls, I grasped his hips and let his cock farther into my mouth. About halfway down the shaft I stopped and closed my teeth against his skin. Lifting my head, my teeth lightly grazed up his skin. His hips bucked, but I held them down until I once again reached the tip. Again, I was rewarded with more pre-cum that proved I was doing things right.

My pussy still ached for more, even though it seemed exhausted from his work earlier.

Moving down, I took each ball in turn and rolled them around a bit in my mouth as I sucked. He reached down and started running his fingers through my hair. I released his balls and slid his cock in my mouth until I almost choked. Sliding it in and out using a little teeth and a lot of suction, I got my answer. His thick hot liquid hit the back of my throat with intense precision which made me move faster. I was suddenly hungry for every drop and wasn't going to let any get away. He was gentle, but I could feel him pressing against the back of my head with each thrust. Finally, I was satisfied with my consumption and pull away. His cock didn't seem tired at all and I started tickling the shaft to test the hardness. It was standing proud and ready for more. I crawled over on top of him and let his cock rub back and forth in the wet folds of my pussy a few times before letting it slip inside. Ohhhh my Lord it was so hot and hard and went so very deep. I had to stop briefly before taking it all in. As I settled down onto his cock, I felt his hands grab my ass. He lifted me up and started driving his cock into me, I had to grab his chest to hold on so I didn't fall off. My thoughts became hazey as my vagina tightened around his throbbing cock. With an intense release once again, I pushed down onto his cock and experience the complete length. The pleasure was coupled with an uncomfortable pain, but I was enjoying them both together, so much so that I realized I was sucking and biting his nipple.

Chapter 6:

Laying quietly for a minute as he ran his fingers through my hair, letting aftershocks run up and down my body originating from my groin, causing a warming like I never felt before. As some of the tingles subsided, I started feeling a bit greedy, but I wanted more.

I slid off to beside him and reaching down I curled my fingers around his spent cock and started playing. Looking up I saw a playful smile appear across his face. Not making any movement, he just laid there as the soft clay I had once been holding started to mold into something harder. Once his cock was back to standing tall, he sat up, rolled me on my stomach and pulled me up by my hips. Bending down he ran his tongue from my clit to my ass crack and I thought I was going to go through the wall. Sliding up behind me he used the head of his cock and started playing with my holes. Darting around in my folds and then smacking my asshole, it was all I could do to not scream 'JUST PICK ONE!!'

He pressed his cock deep into my vagina as he also added two wet fingers into my asshole.

I had always been an exit only kinda girl, but the way this felt changed my outlook on anal play.

He was gentle at first, leaving his fingers in place and starting a slow movement with his cock. My cervix was still tender from earlier, but all that I really felt was the warming pleasure as his cock slid in and out underneath his fingers. Beyond the pleasure, just almost out of reach of my mind, I could feel him spread his fingers and his cock was almost like going in and out between them. I could feel him back his fingers out while my vagina once again tightened around him. And just as I came once again, he pulled his cock out and slowly pressed the tip into my asshole. I froze for a minute, this again was new for me, so I wasn't sure what to expect. He thoughtfully sensed my apprehension and backed his cock away from my asshole. Using two fingers from his left hand, he collected some of my ample wetness from my vagina and rubbed it all over the head of his cock.

Softly he started caressing my butt cheeks, pulled them apart and again pressed his cock into my asshole. This time I felt more relaxed and let him continue. Never in my life have I ever let this happen, but he seemed so gentle. The pressure was a mix of feeling great and like I had to poop. He finally made it all the way in and I rested my head on my hands, giving him complete access.

Continuing rubbing around my butt cheeks he pulled back and started a solid rhythm of in and out. Almost involuntarily I found myself rocking against his thrusts and soon his testicle was slapping hard against my vagina with each push together.

It wasn't long and his rhythm began to falter letting me know he was about to cum. At the same time my vagina muscles contracted even though he was so very deep in my ass. One last hard thrust from him and I felt such an odd sensation inside me as he released himself throwing me into my own orgasm that had fluid running down my legs. As the orgasm subsided I collapsed onto the bed bringing him down with me.

As I laid there I could feel two things. One was his strong fast heartbeat against my back and the other was his hardness returning to soft clay as it exited my ass.