The Cruise Pt. 04

Story Info
The cruise takes a turn for the more interesting...
1k words
5
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been a few days with Hannah in Nassau, absolute heaven when i got a call one night and took it outside. It was Briana and she asked what i was doing and was i having fun and so on. Hey she continued i am really bored and do you mind if i join you? Well i don't mind but Hannah is renting the place, well Bri said i will get a hotel near you for a few days ad maybe i can move over after that but you don't mind me coming under the circumstances, no i said feel free, just say you happened to be here and you like the town too or whatever, cool she said see you in a few days.

Hannah was very sensual and loved music so we had great sex and listened to music and she was even given a few dj gigs being famous and all, we were having a great relaxing time. She was a complete brick house my personal favorite body style.

One night around 7 bri shows up and acts surprised and introduces herself and hugs me and we stay partying and dancing around till midnight or so and i am completely in the bag so we head home and coincidentally bri is in the same hotel and tags along to our place.

We are all buzzed so bri goes to work on Hannah and hannah is similar to bri but not as bad, she is bi and prefers women and then before long they are kissing and bri is banging her and heading her to the bedroom. She has her pants off and panties and is kneeling down in front of the bed licking hannah's pussy and hannah is moaning and has her shirt off and playing with her tits and enjoying it immensely.

It turns me on so i get naked and pull bri up so i can do her doggies style while she is licking hannah, she and hannah get off around the same time which turns me on so i get in bri's butt and explode in there with emphasis. Spent we all snuggle in the king size bed and enter the land of nod together.

The next morning over breakfast bri hits us with a hammer in a manner of speaking. Hey you guys she says i am in the cia and was told i can have my own team which i get to hand pick and i want you two to be in it. I'm in i say without thinking and hannah says, that sounds cool, but i have a young gun you know will that be a problem, no bri says we will work around that.

She discusses things with us and we will begin a month long training in a few days and bri wants to know if the older ladies i was with a bit ago would make good partners. Not really i said they are all pretty jaded and independent i don't think they would submit well to someone younger like you. Do you have any ideas she asked, this was put together in a hurry and i am calling it the freak squad and we are going after a lot of rich people and politicians and stuff as many of them are freaks in the sack and like to pay for strangeness she said. Well i said i have a few ideas. I gave her the names, Mary Jean, Dominique Chinn, and Mia Lopez, oh Mia would be nice she said i will look up the others if you are sure, i nodded. Well i will approach them all and see if we can get you all together in a week or so. Cool i said and we left and hannah and i had a few more days together and bonded some more.

in a week we all met in vegas and the training began. Bri was our overseer and we had trainers in hand to hand combat, knife throwing, guns and ammo and other things like surveillance, extreme driving techniques and even motorcycle training if we were willing,we all said yes.

Bri had me be 2nd in charge as i was a male and older and she thought she could control me. Bri wouldn't always go on the missions with us but she would always be watching and listening if she wanted. She said the cia worked all over the world including the states as the fbi didn't have an unlimited budget like the cia did.

We were traveling here and there doing this and that. Espionage. That word sums it up. es·pi·o·nage

/ˈespēəˌnäZH/

noun1.

the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information:

"the camouflage and secrecy of espionage".

We were traveling and working, the women were doing most of the work as it entailed a lot of seduction and secret stealing. Bri was teaching me to oversee them and go along at times and watch the operation from a command post usually in a step van of some sort or other. A nice by product of this was i got to get to know 4 of the hottest young women in the world in my opinion which is why i picked them thinking if they took my breath away they probably would everyone else's.

Hannah and i had bonded first so had a bit of a connection but she was bisexual as well as the others so jealousy was not a problem. Mia and Mary were sexy af and Dominique was very sultry and flexible and funny and with the brick house i had a well rounded stable if you will. I never had a free moment as when our missions were over and the women went home bri was always training me to take her place and she was always learning more on her job to go up the scales so it was an interesting time for us both.

Bri confided in me where men were concerned she was a dominant and why, yet another story of abuse and the cycle continuing ie her becoming an abuser. She was nice and sweet as well as firm and a constant communicator which i loved about her so i didn't have any problem with her preferences not to mention when i was with the freak squad the shoe was on another foot. All the women there unless they were hiding something were all bisexual switches and took everything in stride, life was grand....