The Cruising Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
A married man experiences gay cruising for the first time...
1.6k words
4.58
13.2k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that time, I was young, in my twenties, was married to my first wife and we had just had our first child. I worked on the railway system, usually 12-hour shifts which meant by the time I travelled to and from work I was away from home for about 15-hours a day.

This left little to no time for any 'fun times' between the wife and I. I was left to watch a lot of porn and read many erotica stories on the internet, not only to pass the time at work but to take care of my sexual needs -- albeit 'single handily' at that time.

During the rounds of cleaning the station one night, as rostered I closed the public bathrooms for cleaning, locking the door once all patrons had left and went about my duties. It was while cleaning the disabled cubical towards the end of the bathroom that truly changed my outlook on work.

My graffiti remover in hand on the back of the door was a number scribbled, with "Get your cock sucked..."

I didn't really take much notice, cleaned it off before continuing for the rest of my shift. However, it was there each night that I was scheduled to clean the bathrooms.

The thought of having my cock sucked by someone who wasn't my wife was a turn on, something I hadn't considered or thought about.

It took a few days of that message going over and over in my head before it dawned on me that while I was watching porn at work, I was beginning to focus more on what the cock was doing rather than the overall scene.

To be honest I was a little too chicken to try something at work. Being caught would result in my job, my marriage, let's not forget the public humiliation and so soon found a website dedicated towards cruising -- or finding guys that are looking for other guys.

Looking through the website for a couple of days I found there was a cruising spot at a nearby park that I pass both on my way to work, and home from work in the late evenings. This prompted a week of scoping out the place.

When were families there? when did it seem busiest? What type of guys hung around there? Did I really want to do this?

Then one day it happened.

I was at work as usual. It was time to close the public toilets once again for cleaning. This required us to make an announcement to please finish up, while locking the door and letting people out one-by-one while attempting to allow new patrons to enter -- we were on a tough time constraint.

All patrons left the bathroom facility; however, I noticed that the disabled cubicle was still locked and in use. It had been approximately five-minutes since the last person had left the toilets, yet this stall was still in use.

I began to have second thoughts on whether anyone was in there, sometimes we had people who'd lock it and crawl underneath thinking they themselves were hilarious, and I began to question whether that is what had happened here.

As I went back in towards the cubicles to check was when I realised there were two people in the cubicle, one sitting on the bowl the other in between their legs. I could see all four legs under the door.

Being honest I was a little turned on, and when they exited a couple of minutes later, the one that was on his knees wiping his lips and chin, I am sure my bulge was hard to hide.

Unfortunately, my shift turned into one of those where you had absolutely zero time for yourself there was always something that needed to get done, it didn't stop my mind from thinking about what I knew had gone on in the bathroom.

On the hour-and-a-half train ride home I was reading more erotica than I had ever read, this time more focused on the whole gay side of things, wanting to know what it was like to get your dick sucked by another guy.

About ten minutes from my stop, I had decided I wanted my dick sucked by a guy, and that I was going to stop at the cruising spot on the way home.

Twenty minutes later I was approaching the spot, my eyes strained against the darkened sky, but luckily, I could see that there was one lone car in the car park.

Nervously putting my indicator on and turning into the car park I pulled up about halfway along.

Turning the car off I nervously looked around, there was no one else around, I exited my car and walked to the public toilet block -- where the website had said to go.

As I walked in I saw a silver fox standing at the urinal. Mid to late forties, grey all over and dadbod. He was not urinating, instead he had his cock in his hand and was slowly masturbating it, and indication this website said showed he was there for the same reason I was.

He looked over his shoulders at me, realising that I was staring and not going to cause a scene he grinned, slightly turned towards me and continued to stroke his cock slowly through his hand.

While I was there to get my dick sucked, the idea of sucking cock intrigued me after all the reading. After all I was so turned on after the shift at work, and erotica reading on the way home.

I looked him in the eye, almost pleading, just a small smirk appeared on his face -- to me giving me the go ahead -- as I slowly reached out and started to stroke his cock, replacing his hand with mine. He let out a gasp, closed his eyes and rolled his head back.

I felt it pulsate in my hand, growing even just that little bit bigger, that was all the encouragement I needed. I dropped to my knees in front of this stranger, wet my lips, opened my mouth and just looked to repeat what my wife, previous girlfriends and everyone on the porn clips did.

Slowly kissing and sucking on the tip of his cock he continued to gasp, slightly moan and whisper small words of encouragement.

Opening my now wet lips more of his 6.5' shaft entered my mouth. I choked a little not being used to having a cock in my mouth but with each smooth thrust he was performing a little more entered my mouth and throat at a time, slowly yet surely easing itself down my throat as it got used to the intruder in my throat.

Soon the nerves of what I was doing soon subsided, and I became focused on the job at hand, sucking the cock of this complete stranger.

That is when it happened. I truly don't know why. I was caught up in the moment, replicating all the porn, and three little words slipped out of my mouth that truly changed me forever.

"Fuck my throat"

They say it a lot, it always turned me on hearing it being said, and for some reason I had just said it to this complete stranger.

At first I thought I had done something wrong as he pulled his cock from my mouth. I looked up at him a little disappointed, but he had a smile on his face, as he made eye contact before motioning with his head to the disabled stall.

He started to walk; his shorts still wrapped around his knees. I quickly rose to my feet and followed him.

He was the first to enter the stall, by the time I got in there he was already reaching past me to shut the cubicle door. Once locked I dropped to my knees eager to get that cock back in my mouth, I reached out a hand to wrap around it but he caught it mid-air and pinned it to the door directly behind me.

Slightly shocked I attempted to protest.

As I opened my mouth to say something, his cock was immediately thrust in there.

Taking me by surprise and forcing a little gag.

He repeated the process. Withdrawing his entire cock from my mouth before entering it back in. Faster, harder and deeper with every thrust he made.

It wasn't long before his hand behind my head guiding it over his cock was replaced by the wooden panel of the door itself. Bang -- Bang -- Bang the door echoed as the back of my head continued to knock up against it on every thrust my silver fox made of his cock down my throat.

"Oh yeah," he'd exclaim as he'd thrust his hips towards my mouth.

"Suck my cock whore", "My wife doesn't even suck cock" were other sayings to escape his mouth while my head was banging on the toilet cubicle door, at times pinning my head against the door with all his weight as he went balls deep to my chin, a couple thrusts even banging his testicles against my chin which made me feel even sluttier.

"Oh I am gonna cum... where do you want it whore?" He said after about eight minutes of using my mouth as he wanted.

All I could think was the other three words that play over and over when I watch porn... "In my mouth."

With that he grabbed the back of my head and after a final few strokes started unloading in my mouth, the warm taste taking me by surprise at first but not one I didn't like. I drunk every last drop of it, even using my hand to milk the last few drops he had left before he pulled up his shorts and reached for the door.

I made way so he could exit where a couple minutes later I heard his car start and exit the car park.