The Cruising Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
Different cruising spot, same result for bi-married sucker.
1.8k words
4.48
5.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had not become part of my daily routine, but it had become a somewhat regular routine after my first cruising experience. I would regularly find myself pulling into that parking lot on the way home from work, and either find someone there or wouldn't have to wait long before someone wanting their dick sucked would turn up.

While I was in my twenties at the time, I was still young, a little wet behind the ears and somewhat immature, I had somehow convinced myself that it wasn't cheating on my wife if I was sucking dick. To me it would be cheating if someone was sucking mine -- as that was something she could do.

As I said. Dumb and immature.

Accordingly, I had become accustomed to turning up, getting on my knees and sucking cock.

Things however took a turn one day when I was on my way home from work, checking out the online site and seeing that there were reports that police had heavily been patrolling the area for the last few days.

This was enough to spook me. I couldn't stop there on the way home. The issue being I had worked myself up into the cock-slut hungry mindset and needed a cock in my mouth.

My fingers frantically scrolled through other nearby 'cruising' spots, and noticed a name I recognized, knew exactly where it was, and it wasn't that far of a deviation from my regular route home.

By the time I pulled into the dirt park bay it was mid-afternoon on a Saturday, families were playing on the equipment at the nearby park and the air filled with the smell of sausages from the public barbeques utilised by families enjoying the warm weather.

Following the directions as per the website I entered the bush walking trail, rounded the bend, and saw one of the many clearings people like me were recommended to enter, it took you slightly off the walking trail -- not too far but just enough for your antics to be discreetly covered by the fauna.

There was a giant log on the ground, one in which you could tell had been placed there and not 'fallen', I looked around saw that I was alone, no one around could see, and ducked into the clearing making my way to the log and sitting.

It felt like an eternity, how long it truly was I couldn't tell you as I don't wear a watch, however, it was long enough to rise the nerves and begin to question myself as to what I was doing there with a wonderful wife at home.

I was about to stand up when a short-statured Samoan man came through the clearing, giving the 'what's up' head nod, before giving one last glance around as he walked towards me. He was standing just out of arm's length away from me when I realized he already had his cock out of his shorts, gently tugging on it making it harder as he continued to step closer to me while looking around ensuring he couldn't be seen.

It wasn't the biggest I had seen, but it was a nice hard cock sitting there waiting for me, at my eye level, so I did what I consider I do best.

I opened my mouth and took his entire cock into my mouth, he seemed to know what he wanted and enjoyed it, his hand immediately placed on the back of my head holding it in place.

He pumped his cock into my mouth a couple times before blurting out "I'm cumming cock slut" and blowing his load down my throat. As soon as the last wave of cum had exited the tip of his cock and entered my mouth he was pulling his shaft from my mouth, placing it back in his shorts before turning to walk away, the zip breaking the silence.

While I had got what I had wanted, a cock in my mouth and a throatful of cum, I was disappointed.

It was beginning to get late, disappointed and far from satisfied it was reluctantly time to go. I had given my visitor a couple of minutes to walk away and have discreetness. I heard a rustle in the trees from the opposite direction of the entrance.

I glanced over to where the sound was coming from and walking through the bush was a walker, the usual Australian bushwalking 'get up' of the wide brim hat, boots, snake bite protectors, shorts and the stick to help keep your balance.

"Howdy," he said a big grin on his face as he walked through the bush closer.

"Hey," I replied a little perplexed as he wasn't near the walking trail and seemingly just came out of nowhere.

Sensing my confusion my bushwalking friend seemed to answer my question without even asking it.

"Bush trails are what people want you to see, I like to experience nature as it is. I stay relatively close to the trails but make my own path." He explained as he walked over to the log I had spent plenty of time sitting on over the past little time period.

He took his hat off, using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe away the sweat that had formed on his brow, before placing the hat on the log beside him. Reaching into his little backpack he had thrown to his side he pulled out a canteen of water, taking a long gulp that seemed to satisfy his thirst.

Screwing the lid back on his canteen he placed it beside his boot as he looked back up at me.

"Drink?" he offered.

"Oh... no thanks I have water in the car and was about to head home. You enjoy though!" I replied nervous that someone had busted me in this location.

"No one said anything about water" he quipped, a smile coming across his face as his eyes continued to look between my eyes and his shorts. My mind soon clicked onto the message he was giving, and I followed his eyes to his shorts.

The front of his shorts tented outward with a something underneath. I knew what, and it looked to be an impressive bulge. I caught onto the drink he was offering.

"You know what I am quite thirsty" I said a smile coming onto my face, immediately reaching out for the zip that was containing the bulge.

After a few moments of awkward struggle his shorts had been pulled to his ankles as he got comfortable on the log, me very comfortable between his legs.

With his briefs the only thing between me and his manhood, also knowing I had to leave soon, I wanted to make this great for the both of us. I started to kiss his shaft through the briefs, I could feel it reacting to my touch despite the material being between us.

I'd take the tip into my mouth, sucking and licking on it, making sure it was well within my mouth and rubbing it back and forth. I could hear him moan and his cock seemed to respond by getting harder.

It then got to the point I was too horny for my own good. I needed his cock in my mouth.

His briefs soon joined his shorts at his ankles and my mouth was on his cock. It started with the tip again, already glistening with his pre-cum.

"MMmmmm" was the sound that escaped his lips.

I placed my hands on his thighs for stability as I took more of his shaft into my mouth with each bob downwards. It was also an attempt of mine to control his thrusts, so he wasn't like my friend previously, selfishly I wanted to enjoy this.

His moaning became more regular as we entered a rhythm where his 6--7-inch cock would enter my mouth, be massaged by my tongue on its way past my tonsils and into my throat. It would then withdraw, getting a slight massage from the tonsils, before a nice long lick on the tongue and gentle sucking as the tip neared my mouth.

Before his cock would fully exit my mouth, we would hit repeat, the tip re-massaged by the tongue and so on.

The pace soon picked up, I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer, and by this point it was fine with me I was ready for my rewards. I let go of his thighs, something he seemed to appreciate, as he started to use his hips to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth.

Soon the rhythm was out of the window, and he was doing nothing more than fucking my face, my favourite. His moaning was more regular and vocal I was worried others walking on the track would hear.

It wasn't more than a minute, two at the most, before he placed his hand on the back of my head and grunting for the final time as he unloaded a large load into my mouth. It was the biggest load I had received to that point, filling my mouth, forcing me to swallow halfway through receiving but a nice load non the less.

As he let go of the back of my head, I licked my lips for any remnants before smiling and getting to my feet to leave.

"That yours?" he said pointing to my wallet that had fallen out of my pocket throughout the course of our meet up.

I blushed as I bent over picked it up and made a hasty exit. Getting back to my car I jumped in, turned the key in the ignition and threw my wallet on the passenger seat.

By that time in the late afternoon many of the families who had been enjoying the park had long departed.

As I exited the park, along the single lane drive in and out, turning onto the main road to head home I glanced in my rear-vision mirror, there behind me a cop car. It made me nervous, those nerves growing when the lights flicked on.

"Can we ask your explanation for being at the park," one officer, whose attitude indicated he didn't have time for anyone's bullshit, asked when he arrived at my window.

"Um..." I stammered my mind looking for an excuse. The officer continued before I could provide an answer.

"We've had reports from neighbours that men are using the facility at these parks to meet up. Is that what you are doing?" he asked.

By then I had had time to come up with an excuse.

"Oh no officer, I was here with my family earlier playing. When we got home, I noticed I didn't have my wallet. I came back to retrace my steps and luckily found it."

I said picking up the wallet from the passenger seat beside me.

It took a few anxious seconds for the officer to seemingly process the story I had given, weighing up the plausibility, before he glanced at the baby carrier in the back, looking back at me and saying

"Sorry sir, just following up reports. Lucky you found your wallet. Have a nice day."

Before he, and his other partner who had stood at the passenger window the entire time stepped back and away from my vehicle.