The Crush Pt. 05

Story Info
Chris sets rules, barring Del from fucking anyone else.
2.8k words
4.82
7.4k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The realization that Del was seeing other people smacked him with a staggering blast. They had never discussed being exclusive, this wasn't exactly an intimate relationship. They were meeting up to fuck, that was it. But he hasn't been with any other women since before Collin's wedding and the same wasn't true for Del. The jealousy and anger boiled inside him that night when she had sent him the picture with Alex. He was surprised at the instant thought that sprang into his mind at the sight of it - Alex was licking a nipple that was his and he hated it. But how could he possibly decline the opportunity for a night with two girls? His 18-year-old self would kick him in the balls for declining such an offer!

Once he was there though, he only wanted Del. Alex was an incredibly attractive girl. She was petite, slighter, more fragile looking. She had smooth, black hair to the middle of her back, almond-shaped eyes, gorgeous caramel skin, and plump, pouty lips. Objectively, he knew that she was stunning and sexy, but he didn't want her. He just wanted Del.

God, it burned him up! Everything was so perfect with her, their arrangement was fantastic and he didn't want to change anything about it. Except that he wanted to be the only one to fuck Delilah. He wanted to have some sort of claim to her. And he wanted her to agree to it.

Yes, he had punished her for it. He took pleasure in having a reason to tie her up and spank her ass until it was crimson while his fingers fucked her pussy, and he repeated to her:

"Who's pussy is this Del?"

"Yours," she exhaled fighting a moan.

"And is anyone besides me allowed to touch it?" His hand cracked against her already tender backside.

"No," she whimpered.

He pulled away, from her, shifting to the head of the bed. There was a sudden feeling of tenderness, just for a moment, at seeing her face. She seemed to glow, her expression a mixture of pain and ecstasy, her lip drawn in between her teeth, her eyes closed. He leaned in close, unexpectedly planting a kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes to look at him.

"You can touch it," he told her, untying her hands. "Go ahead and touch your pussy, Del, get your fingers working that clit."

Her hand moved down between her legs and her eyes closed again. Her moans and whimpers let him know exactly how close she was and how quickly she fell over the edge. Del's head hung down, her hair flipping forward. Chris positioned himself in front of her, back resting against the headboard, spreading his legs apart and undoing his suit pants. By the time she looked up at him, he was stroking his cock, just inches away from her face. She looked tired, but there was also a glimmer in her eyes and one side of her lips turned up slightly. She moved closer to him, shifting her ass down to sit on her ankles and immediately wincing. He smirked.

"Get your mouth over here, my dirty little slut," he grasped her hair in his hand, pulling her closer.

She took him into her mouth without hesitation. Del's lips slid down the shaft taking him deep. Her tongue swirled around, adding to the sensation. Her eyes were wide and innocent-looking, aimed right at his. He loved what she did with his cock. And he didn't want her to do this for anyone else.

He guided her head with his hand in her hair, not pushing her down aggressively, just an encouraging nudge to keep going. She licked his cock skillfully, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. He wouldn't last this way.

"Come over here and sit on my cock," he pulled her up by the hair. She grinned, scooting up towards him to straddle his lap. Her hands came up to his shoulders as she lowered her hot, wet, pussy over his waiting erection.

"Mmm," she moaned, settling herself down into his lap, her hips instinctively grinding into him. She felt phenomenal and the friction between them was almost too much from the start.

He pulled her hands away from his shoulders, pinning them behind her back, thrusting deep into Del as she met his thrusts with her own downstrokes. Chris shifted both of her wrists into one hand, grasping a nipple with the other, twisting it between his fingers.

"And I better be the only one to touch these nipples too," he added, switching to the other nipple.

"Oh God yes," Delilah whimpered, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Keep those hands behind your back," he let go of her wrists and grasped the globes of her ass in both hands, his nails digging into her flesh as he pounded deep into her from below.

She cried out, shuddering, her pussy tightening around his cock. He could feel her muscles contracting, milking the orgasm out of him. He pulled her down onto himself as he released, cum shooting freely inside her. He pulled her up off his cock with a hand in her hair, sitting her up high on her knees, still over his lap. His eyes were on her pussy, which was dripping with cum. His cum. And only his. He brought a finger between her legs, running it through her slit then bringing the finger back up to her mouth. She obediently held her hands behind her back and accepted his finger into her mouth, licking it clean.

She stayed the night, curled up on her left side, her honey hair splayed out on the pillow above her. He marveled at how gorgeous she was, still unable to understand why he hadn't seen her in quite the same way for so many years prior to this. In the last 6 months of their arrangement, he didn't even want anyone else, other women didn't interest him. He'd go out for drinks with his friends or co-workers and they'd comment on the women at the bar and he still found them attractive, but whatever arousal he may have felt based on the scantily clad bodies or seductive winks, he channeled into Delilah. He had no desire to touch another woman. The realization felt disconcerting.

They woke early the next morning. She needed to go home and change for work; he planned on going to the gym. There was easy banter as they pulled on their clothes and talked about work. They went their separate ways at the corner, Chris to the left towards the gym, Del straight ahead towards the train. He got halfway down the block before he heard the screech of tires and his head instinctively turned back. There was a commotion, other faces turning towards the sound, faces angling towards the crosswalk. Chris paused, thinking about whether he really wanted to be the looky-loo who stood around watching the aftermath of a crash. Maybe Del saw what happened. His eyes scanned both sides of the crosswalk, searching the forming crowd for her face. His heart rate kicked up when he didn't see her and his legs were already carrying him down the block towards the corner.

He shouldered his way through the onlookers crowding the street, several already with their phones out, supposedly calling 911, and his heart dropped into his shoes at the sight of her on the ground. He sank to the pavement next to her, instinctively cradling her head, even as people instructed him not to touch her. Her eyes were closed, her legs splayed out at an unnatural angle, blood starting to seep through the dark grey of her pant leg.

"I just didn't see the light change! I was so sure that it was still yellow and I still had time and she was just in front of me out of nowhere!" He heard the cab driver's voice through the thundering in his ears.

"Del," he leaned his face over hers. She let out a pained moan, her forehead slightly creasing. Chris breathed out heavily. "Fuck, Del!" He said louder this time, his eyes suddenly burning and clouding.

"You really shouldn't move her," somebody put a hand on his shoulder, but he didn't even look up at them. He heard the approaching sirens and tried to calm himself, stroking her honey-brown hair.

'She's going to be ok,' he kept repeating to himself. 'Her heart is beating, she's breathing, she even made some sort of a sound. These were all good signs.'

The next thing he knew, paramedics were pushing him out of the way and checking her vitals. He stood up, wiping a sleeve across his face.

"Do you know this woman?" One of the EMTs asked him and he nodded in response, his eyes still fixed on her face. The woman who had asked was still looking at him expectantly. Chris cleared his throat.

"Umm, she's my... girlfriend," he choked out the words, unable to think of anything else to say. "Delilah Finnigan," he added.

The cops arrived on the scene, questioning witnesses about what happened. He told them he didn't see anything, he had his back to the crosswalk.

"We just.. umm... said our goodbyes and walked in separate directions... and..." he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I just heard the crash and came back."

The paramedics had her loaded up on a gurney and one of them asked if he was going to ride to the hospital with her. He nodded then followed the EMT to climb into the back.

He held his head in his hands, elbows resting on his knees, while the ambulance raced through the streets, sirens blaring. He had a hard time actually looking at Del at this point. It hurt, somewhere deep, in his chest, in his stomach, in his head, there was a searing pain at seeing her like this. His brain kept diverting towards the thought of what he'd do without her. He couldn't imagine being without her.

At the hospital, he was asked for a bunch of information about her, most of which he was able to answer easily without hesitation. Then they wheeled her away for tests and x-rays and he was left in the waiting room, holding onto her purse. He sat, breathing deeply, feeling useless, trying to figure out what to do. He decided he needed to make some calls.

The first two calls were to each of their offices, letting them know they would both be out today. Next, after staring at his phone for a long moment, he hit the call button to dial Collin.

"Hey, what's going on?" Collin picked up, sounding surprised to hear from Chris that early in the morning.

"Hey. Listen," he paused, his heart hammering in his throat. "Del's in the hospital. She got hit by a cab."

"What?! When did this happen? How do you know this?" Collin sounded shellshocked. Chris sighed.

"Just now, this morning. I was with her," Collin was quiet on the other end of the line. "We're at Lenox Hill, they're running some tests..."

"Lenox Hill? Why did they take her all the way there?! She's right by Mount Sinai West!" Collin sounded exasperated. "I'm heading over now, I'm gonna get an Uber. I will be right there." He ended the call.

Collin got there before he heard any news about Del. He flopped down in the chair next to him, while Chris stared at the floor, his head back in his hands.

"This is your neck of the woods, huh?" Collin asked him. Chris nodded, looking up at his best friend. "How long have you and Del been... you know... doing this?"

"Since your wedding," Chris admitted, watching Collin's eyes widen. "It's..." he shook his head, not knowing how to even begin to explain this to the man he suddenly saw as Del's big brother, as opposed to his own best friend. "We weren't really putting any labels on the whole thing." Collin cracked a smile.

"We," Collin repeated after him. "You and Del are a 'we.'" Chris just shrugged. He didn't know what the hell they were. And why not? What was the reason why they weren't actually together, in a real way?

"Mr. Lipnik?" A doctor came out into the waiting room holding a clipboard. Chris and Collin both got to their feet immediately, heading over to him. The doctor seemed to eye Collin skeptically.

"This is Delilah's brother, Collin," Chris introduced them. Collin stuck out his hand and the doctor shook it. He took them aside towards a curtained off cubicle.

"We're not looking at anything life-threatening," he started, filling Chris with inexplicable lightness. "Delilah has a concussion and a fractured leg. We are still waiting on an orthopedics consult, but it will most likely require surgery. There are some minor scrapes and bruises too and we've administered some pain meds. As soon as we get the word on the surgery, I will let you know. She's just resting now." They both nodded, thanking the doctor for the information before going back into the waiting room.

It was a relief. Collin called his parents when they were back in the waiting room, filling them in on what had happened. By the time her mom and dad got there, Delilah was already in surgery. He answered a lot of questions about what had happened and about their relationship, which felt uncomfortable to discuss. He wasn't about to describe to her parents the fact that they met up a couple of times a week to screw each other's brains out. He was vague, saying they had been seeing each other for the past six months. When Del's mom grilled him about why they were so secretive about it, why he hadn't come over for Christmas, he just shrugged, saying that they thought it might be weird for others.

They had been there all day, taking turns to go out to get lunch and coffee. When she was out of surgery and in the recovery room, he let everyone else go in to see her first, before he headed behind the curtained partition. Her leg was heavily bandaged, an IV and monitors were still attached to her arm, but she looked good, a smile spreading over her lips at seeing him. Chris stuffed his hands into his pockets, standing at the bedside stiffly.

"I seemed to have gained a boyfriend after getting hit by a cab," her voice was hoarse as she teased him. "Everyone keeps saying to me 'your boyfriend this and your boyfriend that.' My boyfriend rode in the ambulance with me and called my family and sat around in the waiting room all day." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"I was... a bit lost for words in the moment and it just came out," Chris shook his head, biting his lip. She was still smiling at him, her eyes twinkling.

"What if I liked this boyfriend and wanted to keep him? After I blow this popsicle stand?" She made a motion with her hand to indicate the hospital. Chris looked away from her for a moment. Why was it so hard to admit to her? Why did he have to hang onto his stubborn notion that Delilah was annoying and he wanted nothing to do with her? Obviously, he'd enjoyed every single thing he had done with her so far, aside from sharing her with Alex. He wanted Del and he didn't want anyone else.

"I guess that would be acceptable," he told her, looking back at her face. She raised her eyebrows. "You might even want to... spend a bit more time at his place, you know, seeing as he lives in an elevator building and you are in a walk-up." He felt stupid for having referred to himself in the third person. He's been thinking about this a lot today though.

"You are thinking I should stay with you?" She reiterated. He shrugged.

"Yeah. I think stairs might be tricky for you for a while."

"You like me, Chris Lipnik," she teased him, her voice raspy and full of laughter. He nodded, pushing his hands deeper into his pockets, but straightening his shoulder out, trying to regain some sort of confidence in the situation.

"It appears that I do, yeah," he admitted to her.

"Ah, I'm shocked," she declared, overdramatically, bringing her hand to her chest. He came closer to her, leaning down towards her ear. She moved her head towards him too, as if conspiratorial.

"Don't think that this... relationship status will change the way I pull your hair, spank your ass raw, or shove my cock down your throat. You know, once you are a bit healed up again and everything." He stood up again, scanning her grinning face.

"God, I hope not. I would probably have to break up with you if you ever stopped." And with that, she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down to herself to kiss his lips.