The Crystal Phallus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A squat, iron muscled dwarf entered the chamber. Only a black silk loincloth covered his nudity. His flesh was white as death, as one who had never before seen the sun.

"Gorth, disrobe!" Shaikul commanded.

The troll monster obeyed.

What was then revealed made Elyse gasp with awe and no small sense of terror. The creature''s member was monstrous beyond all proper human proportions. His sex hung down thick as an oak staff until it was dragging on the floor. The purple head was the size of a large man's tightly clenched fist.

"Impressive, is he not?" Shaikul laughed. "Now, Elyse, I warn you only once. If you don't willingly give up the phallus now, I shall tell Gorth to take you there!"

She thrust her thumb deep into the tight ring of Elyse's anus. Elyse squirmed from the pain of the sudden intrusion.

"And he shall not do so gently! I doubt that you'll survive the ravishing. No one ever has. Still, you can avoid this entire messy ordeal by selling me the crystal phallus. Then I'll set you free and you can go on your way. The choice is yours."

"Do as she desires," said the voice of the phallus in her mind. "I have a plan to free us."

Elyse reached down and pulled on the phallus. It came free easily from her pussy under her touch.

Shaikul ripped it from her grasp. It glittered in her hands as if it were composed of emerald fire.

"Mine at last!" she cried, "Power enough to command demons, even gods!" The crystal phallus blazed brighter, as if in response to her fervent words. The slave Gorth eyed it fearfully.

"Aaaaaaah!" Shaikul screamed, hurling the phallus to the floor. It lay where she had tossed it, filled with a fierce inner flame.

"The cursed thing burned me!" she screeched. "Gods! My hands!"

"Quickly now!" urged the ghostly voice. "Pick me up and run until you find open air."

Elyse hesitated. She had seen Shaikul's badly blistered hands.

"Swiftly! I won't burn you!"

She leapt for the phallus, but Shaikul had anticipated such a move.

"Gorth!" she cried. "Slay the bitch!"

Elyse had the phallus, but Gorth was nearly upon her, his great hands stretching towards her throat. Suddenly, a beam of intense blue light leapt from the phallus, striking the monster's eyes. He cursed and clutched blindly on. Elyse dodged nimbly aside, striking his temple with the phallus as he stumbled past. He fell, temporarily stunned.

There was no one now between her and the exit. She dove into the ebony corridors and ran blindly on.

She came at last to a set of stairs and endless climbing. The cold stones bruised her naked feet. She felt as if she would surely collapse any moment. But at last she saw a dim light from somewhere far ahead.

The light came from a window. Elyse peered out, only to realize with horror that she was now far above ground level. The city of Amurkhan was spread out below her, just now awakening to its early morning rituals. The sun was only beginning to crest the horizon as she watched.

"Place me inside you once more!" ordered the phallus.

"At a time like this?!" Elyse replied. "You must be joking!"

An arrow thudded into the window casing beside her.

"Do as I command, stupid mortal!" the voice of the phallus roared in her mind. "Else we are both doomed!"

She hesitated no longer. Bending forward, she thrust the phallus into her sex from behind as she leaned over the windowsill. The surge of joyous ecstatic power made her stagger.

"Now leap!"

"What!? And shatter myself on the paving stones? Are you mad? Or is it I, perhaps, who has lost my mind?"

"Do it now or the next arrow will strike your heart!"

And so it was. Elyse had no choice but to throw her fate to the winds. Closing her eyes, she leapt into the unknown.

V.

She was flying.

The wind rushed into her face as she soared thru the dawn skies straight towards the sun. The crystal phallus thrust her from behind, pushing her thru the air as if she were a feather at the whim of a vagrant breeze. The rooftops of the city passed far below. Elyse saw old women hanging out their laundry far below. They stopped to gawk and point at her.

She laughed. The surging power of the phallus deep inside her, the force of the wind tingling on her taut nipples, all were combining to cause her body to reach out for the most mind-stunning, heart-stopping orgasm she had ever known. She could feel herself reaching, stretching for ecstatic release.

"Not yet!" warned the phallus. "Only the magic of our combined sexual tensions keep us now afloat. Surrender to your climax now and we'll plummet to the earth and strike it before the last throes of your orgasm subside!"

Elyse heeded his warning just in time, getting a grip on her self before she drifted over the edge.

Still, her desire, the gnawing fever, was becoming nearly impossible to deny. The crystal phallus was a torrid engine thrusting deep into her vitals, fucking her deeply and powerfully as they soared through the air. She knew she must surely die. Crying out, she bit her own tongue. The pain momentarily forestalled her imminent explosion, but it couldn't be withheld very much longer.

"Just a moment more," said the phallus. "I'll put us down in that grassy clearing over there."

They swooped lower until they were brushing the tops of the trees. Leaves and small twigs stung her breasts, lashing at her taut nipples. This close to the edge of her orgasm, the pain was translated into exquisite pleasure.

They were descending rapidly. Elyse saw the clearing even as the first quivering vibrations of her inner joy ran thru her belly and thighs. Then they were falling and the earth was rushing up to meet them. There was an explosion in her mind and she went temporarily blind. Her entire body surrendered to a delicious trembling heat, an almost electric shock which ran through every nerve. She crashed against the grassy sward of the meadow. Her breath was smashed out of her lungs. Stars burst behind her eyelids and her mind went blank. She tumbled across the grassy ground and in that moment, her body gave way entirely to her lust. Her wildly clutching hands grasped bright wildflowers and clumps of grass, all of which were strewn into the air in a mad, colorful shower as she cartwheeled across the meadow. At last, she came to rest on her back. A myriad of soft petals from the torn blossoms drifted down, settling in her golden hair. She lay there moaning softly as the cream of her lust ran down her silken thighs. At last she rose, her body still quivering.

"The place where my body is stored isn't much further," said the phallus. "Since you find it so difficult to control yourself, we'll have to walk the rest of the way."

Though exhausted from her recent experiences, Elyse agreed to this proposal. Inwardly, though, she was a little taken aback by the phallus' imperious attitude. To what kind of being had the crystal prick been attached, she wondered? She began to be a little afraid of the phallus, and perhaps this piqued her erotic interest still further.

The day was already growing old. By now, she knew Shaikul had almost certainly set the Skulkers on their trail. Elyse began to wonder if this adventure might not lead to her doom after all. She also wondered if she would ever find some clothes to hide her nudity. She didn't relish the thought of being discovered by a band of ruffians in her present condition.

Yet, despite her fears and discomforts, in her heart there was a strange sense of delight. She was the pampered daughter of royalty, but in many ways her life had been bound by chains far tighter than any slave's. She had never been allowed to go anywhere outside the castle keep of Amurkhan. She had never even shown her face in public without an armed guard, for many were the foes of the monarchy that walked the common streets. All daughters of royalty were subject to the dangers of kidnapping and ransom, or even the cold steel of the political fanatic. This was the world she had grown up in. Now, for the first time in her life, she was no longer bound by the strictures of the royal court.

This, she thought, is what freedom feels like.

Everything she saw was completely alien to her. She had only known the trees, gardens, wide streets and markets of the palace grounds in Amurkhan. But there were few trees in this land she found her self in now, and no streets or houses. There was only an endlessly rising gray plain, dotted here and there with scrubby bushes out of which rose immense golden stones sculpted in bizarre fashions by the passing of the eternal winds.

"It was here, many centuries gone," said the phallus, "That I was parted from my body. It must lie here still! It must!"

There was desperation in the transcendent voice. Elyse wondered what they would do if they couldn't find the body.

"How did you come to be in this predicament?" she asked. "And how is it that your consciousness lives on embodied now within your sex?"

"Such things are difficult to explain to mortals," replied the phallus. "I'm not really human, though my form was made to resemble a man. I am not truly of this plane at all, but of a reality whose nature is such that I could not begin to describe it to you in a manner that you might comprehend."

"In ancient days, there was a mad sorceress, a Lemurian witch whose name I'll not dare repeat, and it was she who tore me from my home amongst the stars, and by using my own power against me, created this mortal form in which I'm now doomed to forever dwell. She seduced me then, by means of dark sexual sorceries more gruesome, more repulsive than anything you can possibly imagine. By drawing out in this manner the power of my seed, she drew much of the magic from my being into herself, and she used that power in ever more unspeakable and despicable acts. Finally I decided I could abide no more of her mad and evil lust, and so refused to serve her further."

"She took her revenge upon me then, splitting my crystalline body into several large pieces and instilling the force of my consciousness within my severed manhood, this crystal phallus you see before you. Here has my mind resided through the centuries, while I have been used and abused most foully in countless acts of unspeakable depravity."

For some time, they had been approaching one of the fantastically misshapen towers that were scattered across the horizon. Now she was close enough to see an immense cave which opened out from the eastern cliff face of the imposing tower.

"That is the Gate of Macha!" cried the phallus. "I see it with your vision as if I were looking out thru my own eyes! Long has it been since I dared hope to behold this place once more! But now we must be wary! There will surely be magical safeguards that we might trigger before we reach the safety of the gate."

"I don't understand," said Elyse. "What have we to fear of a sorceress who has surely been resting in her grave for more than a millennium?"

"You have little knowledge of deep sorcery. She had lived for a millennium or more when I first encountered her, and may live still to this day. But even if she has passed on to her just reward in hell long ago, her magic might still be active. Sorcery of such nature, once set in motion, seldom dies." The cave drew ever nearer, looming before them, threatening to devour them if they dared step within the confines of that black chasm.

"Something is wrong," said the phallus. "I smell the taint of recent sorcery. And I sense the presence of many eyes upon us even now. We are not alone here."

Then there was nothing. The crystal phallus appeared to grow lifeless in her hands. She could hear it's ghostly voice no more and it no longer felt like a living thing in her hands.

"Did you truly believe I wouldn't find you here?"

From out of the shadows of the cave came Shaikul, her body wreathed in wandering tendrils of a strange dark fog. A dozen iron-armored warriors were arrayed behind her, some of them distinctly inhuman.

"Don't come near me!" Elyse warned. She held the dead phallus in her fist as if she were wielding a dagger.

Shaikul looked grim. Her hands were wreathed in bloody bandages and her eyes had taken on much of the demonic cast of her companions.

She no longer laughed.

"Elyse, you will find this little consolation, but it wasn't my intention to slay you," said Shaikul. "But now that I have learned of your unique communication with the phallus of the god, I'm afraid that you've become a danger to me. I can no longer allow you to live."

"Kill her!" she commanded.

An ax-man whose burly arms were splattered with gaudy tattoos came forth to do her bidding. He lifted his gleaming steel axe, whirling it thrice about his head. Elyse could do nothing but wait for death.

But the blow never fell. Instead, an arrow sprouted from the surprised brigand's throat, and he went down, an odd look of shock and dismay etched forever on his swarthy face.

An echoing cry reverberated from the cliffs, like the cries of haunted birds or long-dead spirits from hell. More arrows fell from nowhere, but the dark warriors held up their iron shields and the shafts were deflected harmlessly to their sides.

A band of warriors now appeared miraculously on the hillsides. Elyse saw that they had secreted themselves in small niches in the stone, patiently awaiting the moment of ambush. They were clothed like bandits and pirates, all in a bizarre collection of gaudy silks, filthy leathers and battered, tarnished, copper ornaments.

'If demons had children,' thought Elyse, shuddering,' They would look like these.'

Still, for all their ferocity, they were outnumbered and poorly armed. There were only a few bows among the nine men that confronted them and their swords were little more than meat cleavers, the blades heavily notched and scarred. What chance had they against Shaikul's necromantic allies?

But they were indeed swift, and fell amongst the demons before they could defend themselves. Soon, all was lost in the conflagration of swift battle. Elyse saw black demon blood flow as well as human. This surprised her. It seemed the fight was more even than she had thought. Then through the very center of the melee, a gaunt, wild-maned youth wielding a long straight blade with more than average skill came charging through. He dodged his foes' weapons with a tigerish speed and agility and his sword scored deadly points. Few would stand against him.

All at once, everything was midnight and lightning fire. Elyse realized that Shaikul had unleashed her sorcery at last against her enemies, and that she herself had been caught in the midst of that dire spell. Sparks of emerald fire exploded before her face. She stumbled and fell, surrendering once more to the sweet grace of oblivion.

VI.

When next she knew the gift of awareness, she saw only darkness. She was cold and shivering. She became dimly aware that someone was wrapping a blanket about her naked body, for which she was very grateful. From far away, she thought she heard man's gentle voice. It had been a long time, she thought, since a man had spoken to her in such a manner.

Now she could see him standing above her, his head outlined by the stars. She recognized the leader of the brigands that had attacked Shaikul. She started, half afraid of rape or murder from the pirate. But he only stared at her in an oddly concerned manner. His steely blue eyes offered no threat.

"Fear not, lass," the warrior said, his voice tinged with an odd northern accent. "I'll not harm you! It seems we are the only two left alive after that witch's sorcerous butchery." Elyse soon realized she no longer possessed the phallus. Shaikul had taken it, she knew. The black bitch had taken it and she had been left for dead!

The warrior stripped off his cloak and wrapped it around her nakedness. "When I saw everyone being blasted to pieces by her magic, I fell amongst the corpses and pretended to be dead," he explained. "I saw Shaikul take something from you, then walk off with her surviving ghouls as if we were of no more concern to her than insects she had just crushed."

Elyse began to recollect her senses. "What is your name, warrior?" she asked.

"I am called Mantegor. In the tongue of my people, it means "slayer of the wolf". I have made a long journey here on foot from the land of Arcturus, which lies far to the north and has its coast upon the eastern sea."

Elyse ran her practiced eyes over the body of the young warrior. Though he was still very young, he had the look of a man who'd seen many battles. There were many scars on the lean body, and most of them were not new. His bright blue eyes, seated deep beneath the twin dark brows had a way of peering directly into her soul when she chanced to meet his gaze with her own. He was thin and well muscled, and his face was pale and beardless. Clothed in a strange hodge-podge of furs, leathers, and scraps of silk, it looked as though he had picked up pieces of his wardrobe here and there wherever he traveled. In the long locks of his dark hair were strung colored beads and glittering crystals.

"Mantegor," said Elyse, "You may find this hard to believe, but I am a princess in this land." She felt frustrated, as if she were trying to explain herself to a child. "My mother is the queen of the great city of Amurkhan, and she will pay you a handsome reward for returning me safely to my palace. And I'll pay you handsomely if you retrieve that which Shaikul stole from me."

Mantegor laughed. "You must think me a fool! I've been to your 'great city' of Amurkhan, and I was none too impressed! There was naught there to compare with the trading port of Grimwell on the northwestern sea. That is a great city! And I have heard of you too, princess! Your exploits are well known in the gossip circles of the lower classes, and you have been the subject of endless filthy jokes."

For the first time in her memory, Elyse blushed. How dare this barbarian insult her this way!

"Still," he continued on, unaware of her seething anger, "I'm not adverse to another visit to that "great city", and I would escort you back there for a small reward. As for the other, I cannot say. I owe Shaikul a debt myself now, but I'm not foolish enough to try my sword again against her sorcery. I'm no coward, but I'll not fight a battle I have no chance of winning."

"There may yet be a way," said Elyse. She felt new strength within, a force of will like none she had ever before known. Something had changed inside her. She felt a fierce, nearly manic hatred for Shaikul, and a still fiercer desire for the pleasures the crystal phallus had brought her.

"There is another sorceress who dwells near here. In fact, I believe that snow-capped peak in the west is where she makes her home, the citadel of Zan Thoros. She is called Azaya, the ice queen, and it's said she's often willing to trade secrets of her magic in trade for certain favors from mortals."

"I've heard of her, but it is said that she is a madwoman," Mantegor pointed out. "I'll not seek her out without some chance of a larger reward. I've brooked dragons in their lairs before, but only for a profit, and Azaya seems at least as deadly as any fire-breathing serpent."

Elyse drew nearer to him, pressing the flesh of her naked breast against his arm.

"Would I not be reward enough?" she breathed, her voice a husky whisper.

Mantegor stared down at her and began to laugh. "Forgive me princess," he stuttered between guffaws. "You're indeed a very beautiful woman, and I'm sure such an offer has turned the head of many a civilized man in the past. But I'm not a civilized man. Women as beautiful as you can be had for less than ten coins of silver in the market place of Shabul every day. No, my princess, you'll have to make a better bargain than that."

Anger vied with frustration in her heart. Men had always been nothing more than toys to her, weapons she was used to manipulating with promises of sex to gain her ends. But Mantegor was different from any man she had ever encountered in her short sheltered life. On sudden impulse, she reached up and unclasped the necklace of rubies her father had given her on her last birthday. She handed them over to the amazed barbarian.