The Crystal Phallus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will give you these if you escort me to Zan Thoros. I'll ask no further services from you after that, and the rubies are yours. And more, if you choose to aid me in regaining my stolen property, I would make sure that you left Amurkhan with a wagon load of gold and silver."

Mantegor inspected the rubies. Then he stared back at her. His silver blue eyes seemed to pierce her to her very soul.

"Very well," he said at last. "I'll lead you to Zan Thoros. I swear this by the blood of my tribe. Still, we can't hope to arrive there this night. We'll have to find a place to shelter until the morn. Then we can seek the path to the mountain when its light. Fortunately, I know this country well. There's a cave nearby where my compatriots and I once made our abode. We can shelter there for the night."

Mantegor led her into the stone wastelands. They made their way over barren granite ridges and gargantuan rock-slides, through knife-cut canyons and across icy glaciers. The wind whipping down thru the rocks was cold, making Elyse clutch the cloak Mantegor had loaned her more tightly about her body as she walked. At last they scrambled down into a narrow ravine. Thankfully, they were now protected at least from the wind's ravaging breath. Pursuing the ravine downward, they emerged into a larger chasm whose towering cliffs had long ago been carved by the great river that coursed through the depths of the canyon below.

"Only a little further, "Mantegor assured her, "Then we can rest and warm up."

Elyse wasn't sure how much longer she could go on. Her feet felt like she was stepping on frozen knives. Her legs were like posts made of lead. Grimly, she struggled on, but her body's strength was no match for her determination. She began to curse the moment she had left the comforting confines of her sheltered palace!

Mantegor was forced to half-drag her across a great flat plain of stone. Then they descended once more. He led them down a narrow ledge, then abruptly thru the dark opening of a small cave which appeared at the base of the cliff.

It was much warmer inside, or at least seemed so. A faint odor tainted he air, like that of decaying vegetable matter, but Elyse was too exhausted to care. She collapsed in a heap, her numb body unable to carry her further. She had only just awareness to be thankful for the soft bed of grasses that she fell upon before surrendering to the sweetness of the oblivion that had enticed her for so long.

VII.

The next thing she was aware of was the delicious warm pressure of Mantegor's lean body pressed against her back, and the thick, throbbing presence of his manhood folded neatly into the crack of her ass.

She responded automatically, before she was truly even awake, rubbing her bottom teasingly along the length of the rigid shaft. Mantegor awoke, moaning softly. She wondered if he had ever really been asleep after all.

His strong hands gripped the small of her back, massaging her sore muscles as his cock continued to slide rhythmically along the fold of her bottom, which swiftly became slick with his juices. He kissed the back of her neck, stimulating shivers up and down her spine. His kisses drew ever lower, drawing the vibrant forces of life into each part his lips caressed. His tongue caressed the silken area between her womanhood and her anus. She quivered with unfeigned delight. His mouth at last encountered the opening of her sex, and he kissed her gently there. Elyse held her breath, afraid that the delicious moment would all turn out to be a dream. His face delved deeper into her sex. She felt the nimble, darting fire of his tongue deep inside her.

She wanted him now, wanted him badly. But he continued to tease and nurture the heat of her desire until she thought she would soon go out of her mind. She reached out for his erection, stretching her fingers until they encircled its girth. It throbbed and leapt like a wild beast in her hand. Mantegor kissed the hard points of her breasts. Elyse felt the nectar of her sex running down her naked thighs. She pulled and tugged at his cock, urging it towards the center of her desire.

This time he didn't disappoint her, but let the thick bulbous head slide slowly into the slippery confines of her body. She sighed in contentment. He gave her only part of himself, holding her down forcefully when she tried to slide her body up the length of his shaft. She cried out in her need. Slowly, patiently, he filled her. Her eyes grew wider as each inch of his cock slid slowly into her sex. Her heart was beating like a hammer in her chest.

Their flesh met. Heated and breathless, she awaited the inevitable, the swift withdrawal, the powerful surge repeated, to be filled and filled once more with steely thrusts.

But once more he made her wait, throbbing inside her, smiling down on her as she trembled, pinned to the ground beneath him. He let her feel the length and hardness of his sex deep beneath her womb. She clung to him like liquid silk, reveling in the closeness of their bodies.

At last began the dance. Gently he filled her and refilled her, raining hot kisses on her throat and breasts. She rose to meet him, lost in the rhythm of the music of their bodies singing to one another.

Tears of relief ran down her cheeks as she felt her moment come, and then come again. She was on fire within. Like some ecstatic puppet of the gods, her limbs thrashed beyond her control. He continued to thrust deeply inside her, wringing forth every last spasm of ecstasy from her trembling form.

Mantegor at last gave in to his own pleasure. She could feel the warm balm of his sperm assuaging the flames he had ignited within her. She was brought gently across the threshold once more as she felt him pulsing life seeds into her cunt.

They lay together for a long time afterwards, unwilling to leave the warmth of each others arms. But at last Mantegor arose and stood mute at the entrance to the cave for some minutes.

"It's still early morn," he said. "It's best that we make our departure now. We still have a long way to travel today."

He found some ragged clothing in the back of the cave, a pair of baggy men's pantaloons which she had to tie about her with a length of rope, and two shirts which she wore over each other to layer against the cold. They were even able to find a small pair of boots that fit her well enough with enough padding stuffed into them. Thus equipped, they started out anew.

They journeyed nearly half the morning just getting out of the desolate valley in which they had made their camp. An hour later, they came upon a smaller trail which led up into a maze of dark canyons. Here Mantegor called a halt.

"That is the way to Zan Thoros, perhaps a half day's march to the West. But it's no easy route. We'll have to cross the Ridge of the Razor, which is inhabited by a savage tribe of outlaws called the Adzuki Clan. But those aren't the worst perils. Many of my friends have been slain by strange beasts near the haunted mountain of Zan Thoros. The Adzuki believe that the sorceress Azaya keeps them as guardian creatures. They believe it's almost certain death to approach Zan Thoros without Azaya's permission. You sure you still want to go there?"

"If she is wise as you say, she will surely know of me," Elyse pointed out. Mantegor's blue eyes narrowed, squinting into the sun to glimpse the towering spires of Zan Thoros, rising like a stone ogre into the sky.

"I think it is a mad course we follow," he said, shaking his head. "Azaya is more dangerous than you know. Still, I've made my vow and I'll honor it even if it costs me my life. I'll take you to Zan Thoros unless someone or something forces us to turn back."

They continued west, following the path of the sun which dipped lower every moment towards the horizon. They found water late that afternoon, a black, oval pool opening amongst the barren rocks. The water had a heavy mineral taste, but it was cold and they were desperately thirsty. Mantegor filled his water-pouch, then bathed himself in the icy waters. Again, Elyse had a moment to admire the lean wolfish body of the barbarian youth.

They decided to camp there for the night, which then swiftly descended upon them. The immense bulk of Zan Thoros rose above them, blotting out a greater portion of the starlit sky. Elyse, wrapped in the warmth of Mantegor's cloak, tried to ignore her hunger and fall asleep. The young barbarian sat and watched her, his naked sword thrust into the ground before him. Elyse felt a sense of security like none she had ever known. Her heart told her she could trust this man. She knew somehow that he would never betray her, would in fact defend her to the death. Perhaps it was his barbaric code of honor, or perhaps he really did care for her. She fell asleep thinking thoughts which were distinctly unlike any she had ever formerly entertained.

They continued on the next morning. The mountain loomed larger than ever above them, but it seemed no closer. The terrain grew more rugged. They were forced to traverse steep ridges and twisting ravines. By mid-afternoon, they had reached the masses of jumbled stone that lay at the foot of the slopes of the great mountain. Mantegor led them through a maze of perilously tilted towers of stone. The stone glittered white in the sun, nearly blinding them with its brilliance.

The towers loomed larger as they continued on, until they felt as if they were no more than insects in a stone garden of the gods. They continued to steadily climb. When Elyse looked behind her, she was surprised to discover that they'd already come a great distance up the face of Zan Thoros. They had just begun to cross an immense plain littered with a cyclopean jumble of stone towers, making their way around huge masses of crumbled granite.

It was then when the creatures found them.

They were like spiders in form, though no spider had ever attained such size thru natural means. They were big as bullocks. Their velvet black fur shone like oil in the bright sun. Elyse thought they might even be beautiful were they not so absolutely horrifying. The spiders leapt at them before they had a chance to recover from their shock. Mantegor never even freed his sword from its scabbard. Swift moments later, they found themselves bound with a sticky, rope-like web. The spiders then tied them securely with still more webbing so that they rode upon their broad, hairy backs.

Elyse was numb with terror. The spiders carried them further up the mountain. She was sure their ultimate destination was some gruesome nest where time could be taken to enjoy their meal. A black cave loomed before them. The spiders swiftly entered. Somewhere ahead, Elyse saw a dim, reddish light.

They came into a large circular chamber. Long ago, a section of the roof had fallen in, leaving a portion of the chamber open to the sky, through which the light of the sun now shone through, dimly illuminating the musty interior. The spider-things placed them carefully in the center of this circle of light.

A voice came from nowhere and everywhere at once, the voice of a woman. "I see we have guests this afternoon," she said. "Unbind them, my pets. We cannot have such distinguished visitors as these treated in so rude and cavalier a manner."

On a ledge above, her form outlined in the crimson light of the sun which streamed through the rent in the cavern's roof, a woman of almost inhuman beauty gazed down on them. The first thing that struck Elyse was the color of the her hair, for it was the hue of purest silver, and that silver was not the silver of age, nor of earthly metal. It shone like the glittering stars, the silver that lies on the rim of the moon. It framed her body in strands of stardust, sparkling like ice.

Her face was almost that of a goddess. Her dark blue eyes were framed by long silver lashes. Full, moon-pale lips curved into an enigmatic smile. Her flesh shone as fair and white as virgin snow. Her body was slim, yet enticingly voluptuous, and was barely concealed by a clinging gauzy robe the color of the morning sky.

The webbing that had ensnared them miraculously dissolved and they were free. Mantegor leapt to his feet, drawing his sword all in one swift motion. The strange woman sprang from the ledge and landed before him. She walked straight up to him, brushing the razor-sharp blade aside as if it were naught but a wooden staff. Mantegor seemed to be in a daze.

Lifting up the edge of his tunic, she reached within and grasped his flaccid manhood, shaking it and feeling the weight of it in her hand.

"Feels like pretty good merchandise," she said. "How much do you want for him?"

"What? I don't know?!!! He's not for sale!" Elyse sputtered.

"Are you sure? Then the two of you must have had some other reason to climb all the way up here to see me?"

"I am the princess Elyse, daughter of Erlok, king of the land of Amurkhan. "We came here seeking your aid. Our entire company was slain by the sorceress, Shaikul, who also made off with a possession which is very valuable to me."

Her laughter was filled with a kind of mad glee.

"I know you well, Elyse," she said. "And I also know of the treasure you seek. And yes, I might be able to help you, for the right price."

She eyed Mantegor with obvious suggestive candor. The barbarian actually seemed to be blushing.

"You know me well, but I have never had the honor," Elyse countered.

"You sought the sorceress, Azaya," she whispered. "Now you've found her. But come, find rest and welcome! We shall feast while you tell me the tales of your adventures. Welcome to my home."

"This is your home?" asked Elyse, glancing askance at the bare stone walls of the cavern.

"Aye. Is it not beautiful?"

"I see nothing but an empty cavern," replied Elyse.

"Look again."

Elyse was struck almost blind by a sudden change in light. And then, as if she'd stepped over an invisible threshold, everything was miraculously transformed. A set of high arched windows laced with fine filigree of leaded scroll work allowed dusty sunbeams to stream down upon them, illuminating a narrow, dark paneled chamber. A set of massive double doors opened on either end of this corridor, and countless smaller passageways led off to other mysterious destinations in the shadows. A spiral stair sprang up from the center of the room, fashioned from a substance as transparent as glass. Near that stair was a long ebony table upon which was spread a feast that would satisfy any king. The spiders had been replaced by six dour faced servants dressed all in black.

"Would you honor me by sharing my meal?" Azaya asked. "As you can see, the hour is nigh, and I have no great desire to feast alone. Afterward, I'll have baths prepared so that you two might refresh yourselves, and I'll have new clothes brought for you as well, Elyse."

The food was a delight even to Elyse's jaded palate. Strange, exotic fruits, chunks of freshly warmed bread, plates of steaming vegetables, all vanished into her hungry stomach. Best of all was a delicious golden wine that left her entire body aglow.

"Tell me," said Azaya. "What is it that has led you to believe that I could recover that which you have lost? What makes you think I can contend with the like of Shaikul, or that I should want to even if I could?"

"You seem to know much already," Mantegor pointed out. His eyes were studying the features of the sorceress carefully.

Azaya smiled, her blue eyes glittering icily as she stared back at him.

"Knowledge of such matters is trivial magic," she answered, "I like to keep abreast of the events of the neighboring lands. But even so, I'd prefer to hear the story from your own lips."

Elyse then related the events of the past few hours, as well as what she knew about the crystal phallus.

"I don't know the extent of your powers, Azaya, "she said at last. "But heed me well, I would pay any reward to retrieve the phallus! I'll give you titles, estates, riches, land, and jewels, whatever you ask? Name them and they shall be yours."

Azaya laughed and her laughter was the voice of mockery itself.

"You think I can be bought like a common market slut? Your baubles and games mean nothing to me! There is, however, much in your tale that intrigues me. I'll help you recover the crystal phallus, but if I do, you must grant but one wish of my choosing."

"As long as that wish isn't the phallus itself, I shall grant any request within my power."

"So be it, then."

Elyse poured herself another flagon of the soothing wine. She noted that Mantegor was imbibing rather freely himself. She took a deep drink, enjoying the sensation as it coursed through her bloodstream. Her entire body glowed with a delicious fire.

"I don't believe you've no wish to take the phallus as your own," Mantegor asserted. "Such an object would obviously convey great powers to a sorceress such as yourself, and you've already admitted that there is nothing that Elyse has that is of any value to you. How do we know we can trust you?"

Azaya laughed, eying the young barbarian with open admiration.

"For all your savage appearance, you're no fool," she said. "So I will tell you the truth. The phallus is indeed capable of endowing great power upon its user. But that power is accursed to any woman, for it represents the worst of what any man can be, a cock without a conscience, a penis without a soul."

Elyse drank deeply of the wine once more. She had the odd feeling that Azaya's words were meant specifically for her ears, either as a warning or as an insult. She chose to ignore it. Her head was spinning, yet she felt wonderful. The fire of the wine spread deep, all the way down into the furnace of her genitals. All seemed to be fading into a misty dream. She caught herself gazing into Azaya's eyes. Shadowed by her silver lashes they seemed almost the hue of violets. Elyse felt as if she were drifting away, vanishing into the depths of those beauteous eyes. The flickering torch light cast her body in a lissome silhouette. She was so beautiful, like a goddess. Elyse wanted desperately to touch her.

She became vaguely aware that Azaya was leading them to their sleeping chambers. She leaned heavily on Mantegor for support as they made there way the winding corridors of her abode. She found herself lying on an immense, satin-lined bed. Everything seemed to shimmer, as if in a thick fog. Mantegor lay down on her one side. She was none too surprised to see that Azaya lay on her other side.

Elyse had never been a stranger to the ways of female love. She had indulged in many such intimacies during her long reign, though she had not found them all entirely to her liking. The ladies of the court for the most part were a weak and timorous lot. She knew that most of them only indulged her lesbian fantasies to gain a favored position with the court or to gain favors. But Azaya was no frail, pale-blooded aristocratic plaything. She was as dark and beautiful as a violent storm. She was a true woman, with all the fire and succulence inherent in that fair sex. She was frightening.

Azaya's hands began to caress Elyse's body in an erotic dance. Her hot kisses burned like dragon fire across Elyse's throat and breasts. The soft and voluptuous weight of her body slid atop hers, crushing her beneath its sweet softness. She drowned in hot, wet kisses. Her pussy was streaming with her own lust. One of her hands was grasping Mantegor's rigid cock, which she stroked gently in the palm of her hand. Azaya positioned herself so that her sex was in front of Elyse's face. The scent of womanhood filled her nostrils. She began to lightly lick up and down the sorceress' crevasse, tasting her juices which soon flowed freely from her sex.

Azaya's lips now gently teased the massive head of Mantegor's cock with her own lips and tongue. Soon her mouth had entirely engulfed him. The thick shaft of his sex glistened from her saliva in the candlelight. She swallowed his entire length again and again, leaving Mantegor gasping.