All Comments on 'The Crystal Pt. 01: Teacher is a Pet'

by OldnotDead71

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Hope you add more chapters. It would be great to see her become their total submissive slut maybe. God luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really good! i liked it!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, but the whole thing fell a bit flat. The super-hypnosis is always a tough sell because you've effectively eliminated any struggle or conflict. The protagonist goes into instant-robot mode where the bad guys can do anything and there are no ramifications.

Plus, would they really introduce her to all their friends? What's the upside to that? How do they know the trance will hold for hours at a time? Why would they want to share their pot of gold right out of the gate like that?

wendy53wendy53almost 3 years ago

Loved it,

wish it would happen to me :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

misty part 5

zena99zena99almost 3 years ago

Does the necklace work on men?> If so. I am sure they could convince her boyfriend that them using her is a great idea.

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

This is a good story that could be great, if there sex scenes were fleshed out a wee bit more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldnotDead71@OldnotDead71
Retired, still sporting an active imagination and desire. The good thing about being older is that ALL ladies look good, from barely legal to gracefully mature. Some of us still have a lot to offer, so I hope you enjoy my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES