The Crystal Pt. 01: Teacher is a Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on.

Delaying until the last of our fellow students had left, Jamal and I walked toward the front of the room, where she was gathering her purse and keys.

"Hey, Miss Campbell," he said, and she turned to speak to him.

"So... 'are you okay'?"

Her eyes immediately glassed over, and her body seemed to relax. "Wha...what did you say?" she asked in a vague tone of voice. She seemed asleep on her feet.

"Do you have a date tonight?" I asked. She seemed, again, confused.

"I...I don't think so."

Jamal took her hands in his. "Yes you do," he said. Then he asked her, "Isn't it hot in here with all those clothes you have on?"

She nodded, then waited. It was obvious that she was waiting for our suggestion to strip. This was epic!

I told Jamal, "We'd best wait until we get somewhere safer. Like the motel," I said, smiling at him.

"Do you want to go to a motel with us, Miss Campbell?"

"Okay," she replied softly.

"And let us do disgusting things to you?" I added, and she nodded.

"Yessss." It was definitely a drawn-out reply, as if that was all she wanted in the world.

When we got to the Del-Mar, I went in to get the room. Within five minutes I was out, with keycard in hand. If the clerk thought I looked sketchy, he didn't say anything. "I got it!" I told Jamal, grinning like a kid with a new toy.

"Second floor," I said, then took Denise by the arm and led her to the steps.

Jamal followed us, going "Mmmm, mmmm!" all the way up the stairs until we got to the upstairs walkway. He snickered, "That sure is some fine ass" as I opened the door and led our new 'toy' in.

The room smelled of stale cigarettes and God only knew what else, but once the door was shut it didn't matter; Miss Campbell was ours to do with as we pleased! I took her purse from her and told her to take her top and bra off.

When she stood there in only her black slacks, Jamal took the lead.

"Come over here and suck my dick," he told her. He laid down on the bedspread and she complied, kneeling next to the bed. I watched her for a moment, then put my hands on her waist and had her climb on the bed between Jamal's legs. I reached around and unsnapped her pants, then slid them down over her hips. She spread her legs without being asked, once they were half off.

I ran one finger inside the leg band of her thong and into her pussy, which was sopping wet. "You like this, don't you?" I said in a voice thick with lust.

"Mmmm, hmmm," she groaned. Jamal's hands were in her hair, guiding her actions and pressing her mouth down over his dick.

I reached up and drew her thong down by its tiny waistband. Across the back were the words, LOVE PINK. "So do we," I muttered, as her pink slash came into view. She obediently lifted one leg so I could slide the panties down over her right calf. I left them hanging around the left knee, liking the slutty look of it. Then I got off the bed to undress.

I was determined to fuck her ass this time. To help, I slid my dick inside her pussy, then went to her little pink star. "Open up!" I sang, "let me in, little birdie!"

I pressed, but made no headway. Back to her pussy, and this time I also loaded up my fingertip with her juices and smeared them over her sphincter. I lined up again, then pushed harder. This time I got past her first ring! More juice, and I spat on her ass, smearing my saliva into the mix. I pushed and she groaned loudly.

"What the fuck, bro?" Jamal wasn't happy with me breaking the rhythm of her cock sucking. I went back to my 'mission', ignoring him.

"Relax, Denise," I said, and she instantly slumped beneath me, sliding her knees outward until she was flat on the bed. I pressed some more, and then I was in! She just groaned, then went back to her oral work. I waited until her anus loosened from around me, then I pushed the rest of the way in and pulled back, repeating the motions as it became easier.

Needing more lubrication, I pulled out and went into her pussy, instantly wondering why I wasn't just settling for that. Her cunt was wet and tight. But I wanted to be able to tell myself I had fucked my teacher's ass, so I pushed in again. This time it was easier yet.

"Naughty little asshole slut," I groaned, stroking in and out faster. She moaned her assent and I began to fuck her asshole seriously. My balls banged against her pussy as I thrust, making wet noises as they contacted her juicy cunt. I hoped this was something she'd learn to do willingly, now that I'd broken her in.

Something had to give. I was trying to decide whether to nut in her ass or not when my orgasm snuck up on me and overtook me like a tornado. "Holy fuck!" I breathed, and I felt my semen blasting up her dirty chute; rope after greasy rope of hot cum.

"Awwww, dude," I groaned, "that was fuckin' awesome!" Denise had stopped sucking and was, it seemed, trying to determine what had happened. Jamal held his hand up and I high-fived him, then he pulled her face roughly down onto his cock again.

"You ain't done yet," he growled. She went back to sucking his cock, and had him cumming in no time, this time all of it down her throat. She swallowed it and raised her head, looking at him blankly. I was getting hard again, just watching the gorgeous brunette's cheeks hollow out as she sucked him like a pro.

"You know, dude," I told Jamal, "we could have quite a party with her if we got a bunch of friends over. I have a feeling she might like it!"

I called her name, and when she turned to look at me I asked her, "would you like to party with a bunch of horny high school boys?"

Her smile was immediate. "Yes," she said, still in that soft voice that made me hard instantly.

The second time, Jamal fucked her from behind as I got head from her. She was tireless, always ready to open her mouth or her legs. We both filled her with seed a third time before we called it quits. It was getting dark outside, and we both had to be home.

"Clean yourself up, slut," I told her. She got off the bed and went into the bathroom, not shutting the door. We could hear the cum plop from her holes as she began to pee. We snickered like little kids hearing someone fart. It took her five minutes, but when she came out her hair was brushed and she looked as fresh as she had at school, minus clothing. I wanted to fuck her again.

Jamal read my mind. "Damn," he said, "I haven't spent near enough time on those titties." Her nipples were as rosy pink as carnations. I'd spent plenty of time pulling and tweaking them, and they showed it.

"Rain check, dude," I said. "Next weekend is party time!"

We got back to the door to her classroom, but it was late. It had been locked by the maintenance staff. I said, "wakey, wakey" and Jamal started talking as if he'd been halfway through a conversation.

She looked around blankly for a moment, then at us. "Oh my gosh, it's dark already!" she exclaimed. "I kept you boys way too late!"

"Hey, we're both eighteen," I told her. "We can walk home in the dark."

She insisted on driving us home, as I thought she would. She really was a nice person; too bad she hooked up with two scoundrels like us! On the way, I asked her if she had plans for this weekend.

"No," she said. "But next weekend I'm going away with my boyfriend for two days. We're going to the mountains!"

Jamal looked over at me, beside him in the back seat. "Not if we can help it," he whispered.

12