All Comments on 'The Cuckold'

by TexasDomme1986

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a depressing story.

He’s afraid she’ll be disappointed with his cleaning and cooking? The fuck kind of reaction is that because fear isn’t love.

Then being treated like a servant to be ignored while the lovers get busy? But lucky him, he gets to watch their second or third go around…well fuck me, I can do the same watching porn on the computer….and it’s free.

Sorry but this wasn’t erotic or entertaining, it’s just some waiter watching two people fuck. And don’t lie and say they’re married, there was absolutely NOTHING to indicate they’re married. You literally could have said he’s an employee and I would believe you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another piece os shit with a narcissistic bitch for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What abject cruelty from a sociopath wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story by the numbers.... Haiku, Limericks, Shakespearean Sonnets and Cuck stories are all written according to unbending, formulaic rules. Luckily, the first three at least have different themes, characters and outcomes.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Excellent! Your word crafting skills are obvious. The plotting is pretty thin, but sufficient to tell this chapter. I liked it, even tho I am not much into the unwilling cuckold theme. With over 100 Followers after only two prior stories, you are on a path to greatness, lady. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

don't care for the topic but I think you write well. Very descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF dude? One star ⭐️ for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After he is told "She wants you to come watch" you missed the part where the husband suddenly grows a pair of Texas sized cajones. You know, when he goes to his closet pulling out his new workout bag filled with toys he purchased for this very contingency. Now his story stops being a cuckold tale and turns into a tale of revenge! Fun, am I right? Pulling out his 1,000,000 volt stun gun he gives loverboy a 5 second blast to the jewel sack. After putting him down hubby plays the good host and shares with his wife. Her jolt is applied to her slick, wet, snatch. She screams and passes out, that means she really liked it, right? Out come the restraints and ball gags! After lugging them down to the rented van in the garage they all take a long drive to the abandoned cabin hubby found a while back while hunting. Hubby brings them inside and makes the feckless pair "comfortable". As hubby reminds his wife this whole evenings menage a trois was her idea, a unilateral decision she made and foisted off on him. Hubby also reminds lover boy that he choose to get involved with a married woman, his bad! As the long holiday weekend is just getting started hubby removes from his bag rubber gloves, duct tape, bear spray, a "tool kit", and some various fun pharmas purchased from a dark web exotic supply house. Hubby looks at the pair and exclaims,"Judging from that look in your eyes you're as excited about the next 72 hours as I am!...Let's get started...!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you're going to write this kind of stuff, you really need to learn the meaning of the word cuckold. The cuckold was already home, his wife brought the bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write a follow-up where this idiot hangs himself…

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

That's a true cuckold story if ever I've heard one!!! Magnificent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is this story in Loving Wives. Cuckold stories belong in Fetish , what do you think Literotica? Are you guy not the site police. Do the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second person stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I skimmed this much like I drive past a car wreck, wondering what the fascination is all about. I can’t say that I actually read it, just skim it to see if the cuck ever regains his sense of self respect and when he doesn’t, I skip the rest as it all just seems about recording the thoughts and feelings of an unhealthy individual with no opportunity for extrication. I guess it qualifies as well written although I am always left thinking, “Why bother?”

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If this clown is a TexasDomme, he is a relocated CaliDomme. A real Texan wouldn't piss on something like this if it's hair was on fire.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well theres a man that should just get the surgery and make himself into the woman he always wanted to be or just go walk into traffic because A) He has no worth in this life B) his "wife" realizes his worth ranks up there with a pet C) he needs to accept himself and leave his closet and stop pretending he find women sexually attractive.

So, great job showing us just how sad a person is when they reach that level of mental illness, and in the end what no human should ever aspire to be in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like her husband I am aerreoused and want to fuckl but serttrle for my hand Blushes

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I totally agree with BigGreg8x - a fantastic cuckold story, exceedingly well written and as horny as Fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously. I thought she was bringing home a cuck. The cuck was already. The terms are not confusing.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

I’ve never understood the fascination but it was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the ending to the story posted by anonymous 2 days ago. It's a much better ending. Instead of a faggot, pussy husband who just accepts that his wife thinks he's a piece of shit...he zaps both of them with a stun gun and takes them to a secluded cabin in the woods. And nobody ever hears from the "alpha" or his wife ever again. But the garden out at the cabin sure seems to be fertilized well...rose bushes never bloomed so well before.

That's a better ending to this shitty fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey. If you are going to write this nonsense. At least figure it out before posting it here dumbass.

You don't bring the cuckold home. The cuckold is ALREADY home. You are married to the cuckold...that's kind of the definition of a cuckold.

You bring the bull home.

God damn there are some stupid fucking people in the world.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy12 months ago

Other than the Title confusion this was well written

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well that was a mess. You've got the wrong guy. Just get a divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexasDomme1986@TexasDomme1986
I'm a writer living in Texas, and I've been a Domme for many years. For those of you who've asked about my fetishes: I'm a fetish! and a good Domme has admits all fetishes, as long as they're legal or ethical... I've published to Literotica before and love my followers! I'l...