All Comments on 'The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 8.5'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
firemanlitfiremanlitover 10 years ago

You ending was better, I felt sorrow when the bitch reverted to her "me, me" stage. Rick took charge and dumped the bitch. Some of the characters lived happily ever after, and some did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where do you people live

it must be never never land for a husband to remain on good terms with a woman who did what she did, I think matt moreau wrote this and that makes me sick.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL

but for whom. TK U MLJ LV NV

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
A 5* story

This rounded off the story very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ironically, you made Shelly say it best.

Neither your ending nor FTDS's ending made any fucking sense whatsoever. The dude spent 8 chapters showing the emotional pain she was feeling and how sincerely repentant she was, then randomly, without explanation, she goes and fucks the worst person possible, proving all 8 chapters were a lie and a waste of the reader's time.

Apparently you noticed that, and felt the need to make excuses for it with this godawful explanation of why she did what she did, but all you really did was fall back on the old staple that all women are filthy whores who have no respect for marriage. Let's recap: Jennifer prostituted herself to a married man who was her client. Shelly cheated on both her previous husbands, cheated with her best friends husband, and contributed to wrecking that marriage. Danielle cheats repeatedly and throws away her own marriage. Tina. an innocent party other than mocking Rick, turns into a complete whore who destroys her marriage for a fling with Rick. Gina prostitutes herself to her employer.

The moral of this story seems to be that all woman are cheating whores. The story has no happy ending, because Jennifer IS going to cheat on him, because all women are whores with no respect for marriage and will simply cheat again because they are stupid no matter how smart they are.

Of course Rick won't cheat again because he's a man, right? Despite the fact that not once did you, FTDS or the original author ever show him with any kind of guilt for repeatedly cheating on his wife before and after the Challenge. A reader with any intelligence recognizes that he and Jennifer are fucked.

The Mommy Jen ending is just a BTB for an asshole who spent FTDS entire 8 chapters whining about Danielle's over the top revenge. Way to make the character even more hypocritical than he already was.

As written, all of these characters, except the kids are cheating whores and manwhores who deserve a bullet in the face for their lying and infidelity.

Suggestion: In the future, stop trying to revise other peoples works and write your own.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Good addition

I like seeing things from her side, here. Although I find it hard to believe anyone could be as stupid or selfish as her, truth is frequently stranger than fiction.

Hubby is a better man than I, I think, for being able to stay mostly amicable with her but I think he can rationalize it. He's sees it as her failing, her weakness, that led her to do those things, not as an attempt by her to demean or humiliate him which many ex-wives try to do. And it doesn't hurt that he successfully bedded three other women that put the lie to any thought that he was inadequate.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Actions have consequences

Like so many people, Danielle could not connect her actions to the consequences in her life. Clearly, this is an extreme case of denial but not beyond the realm of possibility. She is a sick woman, as are many of the characters in these sad stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
This is a outrage ! cpete has rehashed a rehash !

Let me see what else is on the Loving Wives Menu... Sigh. Ok so grammar, here, is a little rough, but this is funny on purpose and with a purpose. Please mr. cpete , may I have some more? *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shamu the shagger loses everything

ex-husband trades up to something better

works for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shamu the shagger loses everything

ex-husband trades up to something better

works for me

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Good job matching ftds style and plot

Very consistent with the long ftds story and credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK, gave you a 5*...but

This is NOT from the woman's point of view. The entire episode is just an extended rant about how stupid this woman is and how she is totally dominated by her sksnky dripping cunt just like all the other women in the sick little world of the BTB crowd.

And, of course, Rick, like all of us superior men is a saint without sin or blemish.

Try to write about real people, not stereotypical cardboard cut outs. You may not get your dick sucked by the woman haters but at least you could tell yourself you were writing honestly--or giving it your best shot. Writing in order to get atta-boys from a degenerate bunch of losers is beneath you. Do something that you can be proud of, even if you're hated for it.

That does NOT mean going to the other extreme and making all women heroines and all men idiots. Be real.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

This was a great "Story inside the story" tale. You took FTDS's last chapter and added more insight. Just a shame the size whore didn't die of aids in the end. Way to go,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was disappointing

Nothing more than another continuation written for the sole purpose of making sure that the man wins and the woman loses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, OK......

Not bad for a supposedly unedited offering.

You stayed true to the FTDS storyline and covered all the bases.....sort of.

We all agree that when accepting the premise of a story we must suspend belief and reality to truly enjoy the story.

Sadly, this fell short.....and was just depressing.

Oh, and grow up!

If you want to tell a story, you're by default subjecting yourself to the 'spelling nazis', etc. in the audience.

You could simply stop excusing yourself and put a more honest effort into the quality of your presentation. Sorry, dude, it makes a big difference in the experience, in spite of your juvenile whining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now

can we just let this story die and rest in piece? PLEASE!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Didn't like it much

A story that paints one party as all good and the other as all bad is too simplistic.

rvwsrvwsover 10 years ago
As it should be

"Nothing more than another continuation written for the sole purpose of making sure that the man wins and the woman loses."

When the woman is nothing more than a worthless cheating slut, that is way the story should end.

Good job cpete. 5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

It didn't add much to FTDS, but was nicely done.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Kind of agree

There didn't seem add anything new to the story. If anything, she got dumber and dumber to the point that believing she was a lawyer seemed far fetched.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Only Little Grey Area !

This was a difficult tale too tell from the other party as FTDS ended the last chapter IMO out of character for cast in the story. So this tale only fills part of the grey areas.

FTDS did a really good job with all the characters in the story to bring them to life and evolve them in each subsequent chapter.

IMO the wife would never go back to meat as she had too much to lose. Shelly would have any thing and everything to keep Rick's marriage together. Even though she secretly wanted Rick for her self.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
it was

Alright but not much different from FTDS's. But worth reading to see how far she fell before she finally understood.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Thank you.

In my opinion, this continuation redeemed FTDS's ending. I thank you for this. This made everything not seem so abrupt. I still got to see Dani as a person and see her mindset on some things. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why bother

After reading 8 chapters of the original , this is just redundant. No new insights. Just a reiteration about the piece of shit she was. I was expecting more.

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
DV, Child Porn, What the fuck?!

The saddest part about her thinking during that scene was that there are women that do that to their husbands. He took it easy on her. I would have DESTROYED her for it. I'd have made sure she spent the next few years in prison AND never saw her kids again. Fucking twat.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
Doesn't really add much

Just confirms Rick's opinion that Danielle had become addicted to the big meat.

But it was a good match in styles. Maybe if you had picked up after FTDSs story and continued instead...

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
God, She Really Doesn't Have A Clue!

Shelly: "Because you ever put the hurt on that man again, I will personally put you in the grave myself."

Obviously not!

Danielle she should have listened to Shelly and told Rick about Meat being back in town. Besides scoring MEGA trust points, with Rick getting Meat out of town she wouldn’t have cheated again and her marriage would be saved.

“If he gave me a pass once, and accepted me back, why not again?”

Because he knows if he gives you ANOTHER pass, he will figure you will expect still ANOTHER one.

“Rick needs to come home so we can face this together as a couple."

She should have thought of that when Meat first called, to tell Rick and face it as a couple!

“although I am going to miss the sex." – sheesh, she STILL doesn’t get it!

“It is nice to have two real incomes supporting the household for once."

Uh? With his Senior Partnership (not to mention his hidden assets), why doe he need two incomes?

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
your story

How did someone so stupid ever make it through law school. Why would he have stayed with this cheap slut after the first time. Sorry, it just seemed that every one of your characters were slaves to their genitals. Not one was likeable or respectable. I'm sure some loved it.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
wow the wonderfull cheating women's psyche

plus for those interested article in huffpo "i wish my husband would cheat"\

about married women who are falling out of love with decent, stable, college sweethearts, husbands so that they could divorce or have open marriages .the irony is they claim "they STILL LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS" & dont wanna hurt them, only want comfort/settlement.

this question is to all who read: why dosen't adultery land the adulterer on the sex offender list at-least?

legally adultery is no longer punishable offence in almost all of the developed world & most of the remaining regions, its not the 1800 that merit stoning/beheading/lynching/staking for adultery, but atleast shame'ng can be approprite

T.J BREWER moab google it, cpete wrote a fictionalized version "great white dope"

real life case of father fornicating with daughter in law in one of their children's bed while husband was undercover in a narcotics sting.

`last update guilty plea accepted by husband for pistol whipping father, may face 2 yrs mar 2014

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
@ jimbo103

The sex offenders list is for people who pose a public threat to society. What threat does an adulterer pose? It is an act that hurts people, but it isn't a threat. The sex offenders list is for pedophiles and rapists. It is a serious thing. It isn't a weapon that should be used to get a sense of satisfaction because someone got their feelings hurt.

Adultery is a selfish act that hurts many people, but it can't be a crime. It is subjective and can't be black and white. One woman divorced her husband because he watched porn too much. One man is in counseling because his wife met a male co-worker for lunches everyday and told him all about the troubles of her marriage. A young lady at my job just broke up with her boyfriend because he was receiving naked photos on his phone from some women he met online. All of these people didn't actually have sex, but they committed adultery (at least according to the victim). Adultery isn't black and white, so it can't be treated as a crime.

I do however think that there should be harsher divorce consequences instead of no fault. It usually works in these stories, but in real life "no fault" means no harm no foul.

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
A continuation

Implies that the story continues. If anything, this could be called a repeat. It's basically the same story, with he/her, me/you reversed. Doesn't add anything new.

The original never worked, because two people that are supposed to be intelligent, high flying lawyers cannot also be so brain-dead, outside of work. You cannot be intelligent and dumb, at the same time. And, boy, were the two protagonists ever supremely idiotic! Continuations of bad stories cannot be better, because the quality ingredients just aren't there, from the outset.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Not Bad

As has been mentioned in many of these stories, husbands are advised not to take their cheating wives back because then their wives will think they can do it again and be forgiven again. Dani gives proof to that theory.

And even if that idea might have SOME validity in a vacuum, in this story Rick made it VERY clear that she was on very thin ice, that it was one strike and she’s out!

Why is she mocking Shelly and her desire to settle down? Isn’t that what she wanted to do with Rick?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
For Anonymous 01/04/16

RAAC?

Did you read the story dumbarse?

He divorced the cunt.

That being said, the whole story was stupid to begin with and this sequel did nothing to change that.

It had such over the top idiocy sluthood, that I just couldn't read it anymore and skimmed about 2/3

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

I guess this continuation tries to fill an obvious gap. At the end of FTDS's story, one has to wonder why she goes from slut to frumpy mom at graduation. Clearly it is not because she was devastated. She still didn't get it at the end of that one. She was already planning on finding someone better than Meat, even as she was half-heartedly asking for hubby to reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC here?

What are these brain dead anonymous reading! There was no RAAC anywhere in this story. These anonymous have obviously not read this story. They probably are not use to reading more than one page stories due to their IQ being on the lowerside of the IQ median. They are the ones who voted for Donald Trump as president. They should go back to reading their comic books! They are really brain dead. Just look how they typed their comments: they can't make full sentences. They have no understanding of a paragraph structure. They can't spell even with spell checker, lol! They truly are idiots!

This was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy Smokes!

@ Anonymous - 01/04/16

Take a chill pill Anonymous - 01/04/16....really!!!! Totally uncalled for kind of comment.

Go to you room...lay down a bit...and re-think your life.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Good addition to the story line

Interesting to get it from her side and see she really was the size slut all along. I liked how you kept with the style of Finish's writing down to misusing "discrete" for "discreet". It's so simple, but nobody seems to get it right. I know you were just doing it for effect, so it's all good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“It was as if I could not help it.” – Of COURSE you can help it! You’re not Pavlov’s dog for God’s sake!

“[I wasn’t] some slave to primitive biological urges.” – Apparently you are!

“I debated ignoring the call, but feared Meat would come into work if I disregarded him.” – Isn’t it obvious that he’s never going to stop this blackmail? Or, when he gets bored with it, he’s going to expose her anyway?

“I wished more than anything there was some way I could stop Meat's pay per view porn dialogues” – There is; the next time he calls, tell him “NO!” and stick to it, no matter the cost or the next time his cock is in your mouth, bite down HARD!

If he’s fucking her ASS with a 12-inch cock, isn’t she walking funny?

She fucks “Meat” behind his back, but he gets Shelley with her permission. Not really the same.

“Rick needs to come home so we can face this together as a couple." – MAYBE if you called Rick when Meat first turned up you and Rick could have faced him together!

If Rick has already filed for divorce, for her to suddenly come up with domestic violence charges is awfully suspicious!

“Rick just looked at me like it was my fault for my body wanting a large prick every once in a while” – If HIS body wanted some big tits or a tight pussy once in a while, would it be okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nah

Seems cpete believes sex is the only important element in marriage. Statistics show most women prefer average.... 5 to 7 inches.....sorry cpete 1*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Just reread it, no way any of the stories in this series punishes Danielle enough!

She is a vile caricature, perfect example of about a dozen screwed up parts of our society.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Ugh...

While the writing of this series has been pretty good, (both FTDS and cpete can write), I find the overall mechanisms and characters to be unsatisfying in how truly unreal they are.

The whole premise is quite flawed about size. Their are size queens but they are truly rare and even though they prefer large cocks, they aren't morons, driven by impulse. Large is a preference in size queens but anyone familiar at all with female anatomy knows a woman is very adaptable and if she stays in good shape, her vagina is snug, tight and small until stretched. A healthy vagina snaps back into a small shape every time.

My wife is 58, in incredible shape, has had two children, many sex partners before me and her first husband was monstrously endowed.

I'm above average but certainly no monster and I still have to warm her up and stretch her out every time we have sex.

Big cocks take more work and stretch a vagina more but it is definitely not more pleasurable. Sometimes it can be more intense and cause more intense orgasms for women who climax from penetration alone but passion and skill will always cause greater orgasms.

I was with many women before meeting my wife and I'm sure many had larger men than me but almost all of them wanted me on a permanent basis and all wanted repeat performances.

I am easily the greatest lover my wife has ever experienced and I worked my ass off learning her buttons the first week that we had sex so it wasn't easy at first.

Big cocks are fun to include in erotic stories but people totally destroying their lives over them is a little beyond ridiculous.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
While Danielle did get her comeuppance

The ending is very nice and shows that she does a chance for redemption. I believe she can lose the weight and have a good future. I was really sad to see she cheated again. Thought they had a chance to make it, but no dice.

Sad we might not see another FTDS anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

Superb cuck gets balls back by trainer young wife. Lean mean beta machine. They get tough when they get fresh young pussy. Old man can't get the job done for the ex. GO9D BETA CUCK GETSXA WIN STORY

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPover 4 years ago
It was ok

But didn't really add anything. It was more like looking into the same room, through a different window. The perspective changes slightly, but the contents are still the same.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Liked it

Very happy to see Danielle end far and alone. No one deserved it more. Great add on to story.

Virgo6Virgo6over 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Did not read original, and not sure I want to , but I liked this .

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Never did wise up

Size queen said it

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Networking...

Old Boy Network is a great thing for the husbands... Glad Danielle got shafted by Karma!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't write any more.

This was so boring. Can anyone recommend a good writer? cpete sucks!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Glad to see D get hers, what a miserable bitch, she deserves her shitty life and more

Scores 4/5

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

It's Not often that any one can outdo a FTDS ending, but I think this one does. This fat lady ain't singing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And of course she becomes a coal burner .

One star for coal burning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A story based on the "big cock" myth is an automatic 1. These authors either feel inadequately endowed or are closeted homosexuals. If they actually knew something about women and anatomy, they'd know that an actually 12 inch dick is a horrendous liability. This size business is just ignorant twaddle.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

GREAT ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well

It was the same endind as FTDS, with just a couple of details added. I'll give you the ending now. She does not take the advice and exercise. Within a year she was on insulin and blood pressure medicine. A few months later she lost her left foot to diabetes and was approaching kidney failure. Shorty after was on dialysis and lost her right leg.

So finishing, she lost her marriage, lost her health, and finally, her life.

Ye reap what ye sow.

Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story worked better for me because FTDS portrayed the wife far too sympathetically for the narcissistic sociopath that she was and Shelly as too horrible for the moments when she showed that she HAD empathy. This was far far more realistic from a behavioral perspective starsong 77

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Good addition! The size queen discussion was hilarious, especially the one kid mixing it up with Queen Size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sloppy writing. I never understand why an author excuses sloppy work as if it is the reader’s fault trying to follow narrative poorly written and disjointed dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good expansion on FTDS' chapters. Really brought out Danielle's size obsession and improved Shelly's role. Glad to see Shelly finally find her "white knight". Liked the expansion on the Mommy Jen and Mommy D and the kids' reactions. That could be expanded.

Bottom line - 5 stars from me!

Still can't figure out how Tina became Teri at the end of the story but this happened in the FTDS story also.

Am disappointed with some of the absolutely juvenile comments. I'd say they should just be deleted such as the big cock story automatically rates 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good expansion on FTDS' chapters. Really brought out Danielle's size obsession and improved Shelly's role. Glad to see Shelly finally find her "white knight". Liked the expansion on the Mommy Jen and Mommy D and the kids' reactions. That could be expanded.

Bottom line - 5 stars from me!

Still can't figure out how Tina became Teri at the end of the story but this happened in the FTDS story also.

Am disappointed with some of the absolutely juvenile comments such as the big cock story automatically rates 1. I'd say they should just be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best literotica I have read in the last 15 years.

Each of the CUCKOLD DIET CHALLENGE stories totally captured me from begining to end.

Totally impressed by the intelectual level of his writings.

I intend to explore more of his writings in future.

GRythes92GRythes92over 1 year ago

i loved the first 7 chapters of The Cuckold Diet Challenge. The 8th Chapter wasvless impressive. It seemed to,just be a BTB ending that did not fit well.

I really liked this continuation and giving usbsome perspective on Danielle, though she seems increasingly divorced from reality. Her perspectivenis well told fere. I admit I have never trusted Shelly's story about the "misunderstanding" that drove the story in the 8 chapter version. Increasingly, I think the author, finishthedamnstory, did not intend for us o take that explanation at face value. The fact that her continually has Rick voice the fact repeatedly that none of the explanations for Danielle's third infidelity make sense. That Danielle is a size queen is an explanation, but not one that is really satisfying. As heavy person myself, Imam trouble by Chapter 8'humiliation of Danielle through her weight.

Although I prefer to stop chapter 7 with the finishishthedamnstory. This continuation is great snd much ,ore satisfying than the original chapter 8. Mike's acceptance of Shelly's past is realistic (it is the past and before he met her) and poignant. Very well done continuation.

For those who enjoyed the 8 chapter story and this continuation, you will probably like George Anderson's classic story, "February Sucks"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Based on the original wife character from the original story...this was a fun way for it to end.

Stupid bitch undone by being an uncontrollable cheater. Ends up divorced by her husband who has become a much better man for not having her in his life. Married to a better woman.

Her kids preferring to be with their father and his new wife. And SHE ends up the fat pudgy workaholic in bad health who pathetically can't keep a relationship.

Funny how the world turns, eh?

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There are indeed SIZE QUEENS……but to a one, THEY are piss poor fucks. I am 6 1/2 ft. Tall, 225 pounds and big all over…….was passed around by a group of them. Every one only wanted to lay back and be serviced. Not active lovers at all. Regular women can deliver babies and all women can adjust to their lover’s size…..big or less big…..but they WILL participate. Size queens just lie back waiting to be filled. One trick pony’s. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delicious irony. Good to see Shelly found d redemption. She had problems in the original story and was not a good influence but was not the evil mastermind that Danielle was. Danielle was unrepentant to the end.

slowhand21slowhand2110 months ago

What a selfish, greedy cunt. Refused to see her responsibility to the bitter end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

3 stars. Wasn't a big fan of the original story. This one didn't change anything. She is still the same delusional, narcissistic, selfish bitch.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
If

If the original is anything like this load of crap,I'm glad I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't think she was THAT stupid in the original story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

@Anonymous "Nah" - cpete is working with an existing story, where the cock size was an issue.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Honestly, Danielle's heel turn at the end of the original story REALLY put me off. It was like the author said, "Well I'm going to end the story this way, so I'm going to basically invalidate the previous 6 or so chapters and blow it all to hell here at the last second". Sadly, seeing Danielle's"side of things" didn't really improve the feeling I had about the original story, nor did it offer any unique insights into what she was thinking other than yeah, she suddenly became obsessed with big D. I guess I really don't like it when authors nullify all of their character development at the last second and it goes both ways - I hate it when a truly villainous person suddenly becomes a saint at the last second. It doesn't follow the flow of the story narrative, which in this case, was Danielle losing control of the situation and losing Rick and how it caused her to reflect on her actions. I think it would have been fine for Rick to still dump her - he had enough grounds to do so and I thought it was cheap of the author to give Danielle one last hurrah of being a bitch-slut (completely out of nowhere by that time in the story) just to finish the marriage off. It wasn't needed to do that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous