All Comments on 'The Cuckolding'

by fredolux

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have to admit I have never understood the dominant/submissive perspective.

And please don't take this personally. It applies to all writers of this genre.

I mean, I don't understand its appeal, nor even its foundation. Its like the fetish of eating someone's shit, or fucking a corpse. I accept that such people exist, but it is hard to embrace them as fellow humans.

Bullies want to dominate, and weak people seek dominance and humiliation. It seems like reinforcing depravity when bullies pair up with a weaklings. I guess its a sign of the times that people not only don't hide these depravities, but actually celebrate them. Amazing. No shame, no self-respect, no love for themselves nor anyone else. Obviously no understanding of what it means to be a civilized human. I can't imagine an uglier or more dispiriting lifestyle. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What an adorable gay story!

Best wishes to the author on officially coming out of the closet.

fredoluxfredoluxalmost 7 years agoAuthor
On being gay and Dominance&Submission

On occasion I do feel the curiosity of how it would be with another man. I have talked about it with my wife, who is bisexual. There's nothing wrong with that.

It is unfortunate to read so many popular and false stereotypes about dominance and submission. This lifestyle is an expression of love and deep trust between two people. Nobody is stronger or weaker in this relationship. In fact if someone is stronger it is the submissive. Everything that happens is consensual. Both partners open up to each other in ways not conceivable before. Ever since we embarked on this journey, we communicate our thoughts and feeling so much better. Ds has strengthened our bond.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked the story

Loved the pacing, how the idea developed into reality. I would have liked some names, instead of She and He, would give the story more intimacy. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I always understood ...

... that to be a cuckold, you had to be [a] unknowing, [b] unwilling, or [c] full of shame regarding the adulterous behaviour of your wife.

This sorry tale isn't one of cuckoldry. It merely describes a husband who's pimping his wife out. Her 'fee' is the pleasure of getting a good fucking. His 'cut' is the perverse pleasure of seeing her being fucked, plus the chance of joining in with the peripheral activities.

I actually do enjoy real cuckold tales, told from the cuckold's point of view. Stories where the cuckold's contrasting agonies and ecstasies are related in poignant detail can really hit home.

Unfortunately, this one doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Knew a guy

He used to send his wife out to find someone, have a fling, then come home and tell him all about it. Ran into her one day at a bar, she was all by herself, we visited.

We sat and got tipsy, just talking. .She told me how she left for a few hours, went shopping, stopped off and had a drink or two, then went home and told him stories. It made him happy and kept the peace.

We visited for a couple of hours, I went on home. That was funny, I got a good laugh out of it.

The phone rang that evening, it was her. She asked me if I would like to meet her the next time she went out.

Hey, why not? Cute gal.

I gave her some stories to tell him that time, and a few dozen times more.

I mean, she DID have permission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story has potential that was not achieved

When I saw 'Cuck' in the title my intent was to one-slam it and move on. But I went back and read it all. Far too brief to convey the couple's adventures. And I agree with previous commenter: its not cuckolding. Its simply a couple at play, doing edgy things. Its a MFM threeway since they were both present and eacb had her.

Fredolux, be honest with yourself and get a volunteer editor. Your writing and imagination have potential.

As for the concept of a married couple looking for a three way experience or just letting another guy in there to deliver the goods, it happens. In the mid 90's I was twice offered wives for D&s play. One, the husband was too passive and she needed to be pushed past her boundaries. He watched and I did - many times. In the second couple he was a good though inexperienced Dom, she was a switch. I had led rhem both into the BDSM scene verbally. She admitted she always wanted to serve and submit to me. He concurred. So now I'm an old fart, but my memories of Donna and Janine are very clear.

Cuck4lifeCuck4lifealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Loved it! For the poster who does not understand about dominant/subservient behavior, it's hard to explain why a man would have his wife fucked by another man. I just do. The more dominant he is the better. We understand that some men are alphas and we bow to them and accept our beta male nature. He should be happy as he is probably one of the studs we seek out to fuck our wives. It means more pussy for him. Real men deserve pussy and who am I to stand in there way? My wife is for the taking by alpha males. She deserves them as well as I could never bring the sexual pleasures like alphas are able to give my wife. So I understand why he does not get it, no real man would ever allow his wife to get fucked by another man and that thought would never cross his mind yet alone be turned on by it. Hope my wife and I run into him some day because shortly thereafter he would be fucking her (without a condom for sure!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Reminds you to much of your marriage and ex wife I guess. I mean the title tells your dumb ass it's about cucking and still you read it. WTF is wrong with you if you don't like these stories why the fuck do you read them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
accept and respect

What is so bad about sucking dick? Are we perhaps a tad homophobic and judgemental? Then you are in the wrong arena :*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi fredolux, I totally LOVE your story, gave you a 5/5 (100%)! This is a WIFE SEX STORY & a LOVE STORY, 2 in 1! The Mexican young wife is a KEEPER! The story is both EROTIC & REALISTIC!

Some comments tresh talk this story for no good reason.

This is a fine story. Many couples engage in similar activities; quitw often they love each other very very much.

The husband in this story ADORES his wife but he totally lacks communication skills. He is ready to do anything to make her happy. He is not a child of a lesser god. He is equal to other men but he is different. His wife, fortunately for him, accepts him that way. She helped him come to terms with his true self.

As a matter of record, I found out about your story on CuckyJimmy's Favorites. I am glad i did.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One cuck story is one toonmany.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Exciting fantasy turning into awesome reality and one VERY expensive divorce.

As for those who ask "Whats wrong with sucking dick?" Nothing, but authors like this one, and 90% of others, use LIterotica to "out" themselves while being too afraid to accept who and what they are in their real life. THAT is whats wrong, most cucks ARE closeted gay/bisexual men and they need to accept themselves as such instead of using a story as a way to deal with it. Regardless of what the idiotic chest thumpers say/think therapists do actually manage to help people.

Not to mention how actually horrible the writing is by most cuck authors due to their slavish devotion to their slightly off brain patterns.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

Very HOT story!!!!!! Thanks... just, please, change Her for her in future stories... easier to read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfredolux@fredolux
I am married to a wonderful wife who one day, playfully took charge of my orgasms. That transformed our sometimes rocky marriage to a paradise of love. As of April 2017 I am not only Her submissive husband, but also Her cuckold.