The Cuckold's Friend

Story Info
A cuckold pushed to his limits, help by an unlikely friend.
5.2k words
3.65
23.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story, written purely from my imagination, splurged onto the page with barely a thought for punctuation or any formal writing skills. Like it or loathe it - your choice. And no, no and thrice no - I may need an editor but I can't be arsed with the whole toing and froing of that, so no thanks, keep your suggestions to yourself, ok?

And so:

They made a very strange couple, I wondered what their story was, they arrived at the adult resort I was staying at with my three friends, the day after we had arrived. The resort was in Jamaica, it was clothing optional in most areas including its pool area and large private beach. Even in areas where nominally you needed to be dressed, it was only "barely dressed" and that was the same for men as well as women. We were there 'on the pull' hoping to meet some lovely ladies with tight bodies but loose morals.

It seemed like we had made a bad call because it turned out to be very much a couples resort. Still the sun shone the sights were attractive even if 'looking' seemed like all we would spend our week and a half doing, but the beer was cold, food was good, the water was warm and there was lots to do, windsurfing, paragliding, kayaking and more, so not entirely a wasted 10 days.

I'd noticed this couple whilst taking a walk on the beach that afternoon, I was wearing very small pouch type swimwear, the type that guys like me with a big dick can use to advertise the fact without going full frontal, just to whet the ladies' appetite. I was heading back towards the hotel as they were heading down the beach towards the sea.

She was fully naked, at first I thought she was wearing a thong but as I got closer I realised that she had quite a thick bush of pubic hair, something that turns me on. I've never understood why so many guys get turned on by the unnatural hairless look, to me a grown woman should have a woman's pussy not a little girl's. Like the hair on her head, it was lustrous and jet black, I wanted to bury my face in it and I made my interest obvious. Well, in adult resorts, there is no point in acting like a retiring wallflower, she smiled as she noticed my attention.

Her gorgeous bush was complimented by a really nice set of perky tits, not fat swelling melons, just a really good handful perfectly matched, as close to symmetry as a pair of natural tits will get. The man with her, who I assumed was her husband was also naked, well almost, he was wearing a cock cage.

Yeah a very strange couple. He looked very far from happy. My job involves evaluating people quickly, reaching decisions on the basis of a brief meeting after which I decide if it's worth going further with these people as clients. It's a sensitive area with government connections though not government run, so I won't go into too much detail.

My feeling was that this man was no willing cuckold, not a man who was happily on display as being caged by his wife, and yes I'd caught sight of the rings, they were clearly a couple, she was having a good time, he was trying to cover it, but I could see that behind the façade he was suffering humiliation, quite possible the agonies of the damned, being displayed to the world as a probable wimp and almost definite cuckold. Yeah, I was interested in what their story was.

***Later that night***

I'd had dinner at a large well-stocked buffet, fine seafood, beautiful steaks, roast rack of lamb, perfect rare rib of beef and juicy chicken and other birds, fish of a wide variety too, all of the above also available BBQed with a myriad of delicious sauces. Of course, starters and deserts of every sort imaginable, the whole thing a smorgasbord of many of my personal favourite foods. The overly health conscious could pick over less appealing but equally filling options but why stint you appetite at the prices we are paying?

I'd gorged myself and was finishing with a black coffee and a Calvados -- "le trou Normand" - I've always found it a great combination to reduce that "full" feeling. I'd planned to join my buddies for a few drinks in the lounge bar where a jazz trio were playing some mellow tunes and that is where I saw the couple again. Just as on the beach, I made eye contact with her, still fascinated to know what their story was. She caught my look and held my eyes, smiling back at me for a good 30 seconds before looking away to talk to her husband.

Tonight, she was dressed, well, when I say dressed she wore a see-through dress with a balcony bra that lifted her glorious tits and presented her beautiful nipples. There can't have been a man there who didn't want to latch onto one of those teats and suck them, truly awesome. The dress was split on both sides from the waist and every move expose her bush to those viewing her movement from the side. She was putting herself on display, showing the entire population of the resort that she was here to fuck.

Maybe 10 minutes later, I saw her go towards the ladies room and her husband seemed to be headed in my direction. I wasn't sure if he was coming to speak to me, but he was neither heading to the pisser nor in the direction of the bar, he did come directly to me, offered his hand, and said, "Hi, can we talk?"

He introduced himself as Brian, I gave him a perfunctory handshake and said, "Sure Brian, I'm Mark, what can I do for you?"

He struggled for the right words and I waited patiently. He told me that his wife had told him to ask me a question and that he was to ask it in a specific way and that she would check that he had followed her request fully. I was intrigued. "OK, spit it out." I said.

"I am to ask you if you will please fuck my wife tonight and I am also to ask you, may I please watch you fucking her?"

I smiled at him and said, "I'd love to fuck your wife, I saw you both on the beach today and she has a fantastic body. As for you watching, I suppose it's ok, I saw you are caged, are you a cuckold? Does it get you off seeing someone fuck your wife?"

If looks could kill I'd have been a dead man. "No, I'm not a fucking cuckold, at least not until you fuck her tonight, and I hate the thoughts of it, but I don't have any choice. Well, I do, my choice is to go along with this shit or get a divorce and walk away from our marriage penniless. She is punishing me and she holds all the fucking cards. So, you will do it?"

"Yes, sure I'll do it, I'll do it with relish my unfortunate new friend, she's gorgeous, of course I'll fuck her. What do we do now? Do I go with you to meet her?"

Thirty minutes later, Gloria had told me the full story. Brian had married her, she was a very rich businessman's daughter, he worked for her father as an accountant for a large business wholly owned by her father's overarching corporation that covered a dozen diverse areas of business.

Brian was paid ridiculously over an appropriate paygrade so he could keep her in the style she and her father considered appropriate. The catch was his continued employment depended on his father-in-law's good graces and satisfaction with not only of his accountancy skills but also his role as a husband. There was also the not inconsiderable problem of the prenup agreement which meant that he would lose everything but the clothes on his back should it be proven that he had been unfaithful. There were no similar restrictions on her though she claimed she had never strayed nor would she ever - until Brian had fucked up by fucking a little slut on the side.

Gloria had decided that she still loved Brian, but, like Shylock, she was going to have her pound of flesh, this whole holiday was his penance. She explained it this way. "He is wearing a cage on his cock for the 2 weeks we are here, I am walking around nude all day, it advertises the fact that I can have sex and he can't. I am going to fuck whoever I want while we are here but I want him to see every single bit of sex I enjoy as my revenge. I suppose I'm being a real cunt about it, but I need this to get even and to allow me to take him back without feeling like I'm a total sucker. Can you understand that? More importantly, knowing what a bitch I am, do you still want to fuck me? "

"Oh, I think it would be wrong.... wrong to let a lady down when she is avenging a terrible wrong done to her." I smirked at her assuring her I was all too willing to be her cock-of-the day.

"Did I mention that my caged husband had to agree to be in "full cuckold mode" while we are here, he will do anything I tell him to do, he will debase himself at my every whim. I gave him the choice, keep his manhood in abject poverty -- well not true poverty but comparatively, we live a very privileged lifestyle -- and he could be a man or he could accept every ounce of punishment I choose to dish out and be my bitch.

His reward for me doing this to him is that when we go home, I will forgive him completely -- and I really will, 100% I love him and we will be an equal couple again, except he knows that this is his one and only second chance and he knows I intend to rub his nose in the shit he has created for our marriage during these two weeks. When we go home, he will be my husband in every respect, I'll fuck him blind as usual but I will keep him on a short leash but he keeps me and he keeps his extravagant lifestyle - and the real bonus? Daddy doesn't have to have him killed for cheating on me." I wasn't sure how serious that last line was but I could easily believe it carried weight.

Fuck, I liked this girl, she may be a bitch from hell but she's hotter than hell itself and one strong minded fucking woman, this was going to be some night, maybe some week, I was here for another eight nights, maybe if I rocked her world and helped in her revenge fucks, this could be more than a one off.

Within twenty minutes I'd told my friends I'd see them tomorrow and joined Gloria and Brian in their suite which made mine look like a dump. Not that ours was anything but great, but here everything was luxurious, all the extra little touches, a step up in quality and they had a fabulous view of the beach with a fantastic private pool and a hot tub on a raised deck above the pool but with a privacy screen to pull around if wanted. All very nice, all floodlit now in the late evening.

The bedroom, wow, it was huge the bed, they told me it was an Alberta King Size, 8 feet by 8 feet certainly big enough for me to fuck Gloria and for her to have Brain in close proximity, as she wanted, she was really insistent that he sees everything up close and personal. That didn't bother me as long as he kept out of my personal space but as the night wore on, we were to have issues -- both Brian & I with what Gloria wanted and twice I almost walked out, each time she backed down from what she wanted.

Fuck she was being what she said early, a real hard-nosed cunt to her husband. No doubt he deserved it from what I was told but she was wanting to rub his nose in it, literally. I suppose when you've been cheated on and you hold all the face cards, you call the tune and I could see her point of view, but there were things that I wasn't getting involved in.

However, when we first went to the room she removed her dress and stood in front of me wearing just that revealing bra and opened her arms to me, it was time to get acquainted with that fabulous hairy cunt. She asked Brian and I to get naked and join her on the huge bed. Spreading her thighs, she lay back and said to me, "Do anything you want to me Mark, I'm all yours tonight, Brian, don't you dare look away, this is the first part of your punishment for cheating on me. Enjoy the view my love."

I headed straight for that luxuriant hairy hole, my first surprise was to find a small gold bar through her clit that was hidden in the maze of cunt hair, I discovered it with my tongue and rolled it to and fro then sucked on it and grabbed it between my teeth twisting and turning it back and forth. She responded with moans and words of encouragement urging me to devour her cunt. She quickly flooded with cunt juice and she was delicious, I love to eat pussy, especially a musky hairy womanly cunt like hers.

Between sighs and moans she kept up dialogue with her cheating husband asking how he was enjoying the show? He was being less than effusive, snarky, and whiny would best sum his response up. I had not a single fuck to give, his problem was just that, his problem. I was loving his wife's tasty cunt. She wanted to suck on my cock for a while and made a great show of enjoying it, Fuck she was good, I pack a decent almost 8 inches and she managed to get most of it in her mouth and was humming all around it making it sound like she was enjoying a meal of the gods.

As we progressed Gloria and I were getting impatient, we both knew it was time to fuck, I laid her back on the bed and went straight for old faithful, a banging missionary fuck, hammering her cunt into the plush mattress. Oh, it felt good, she was as wet as a river, still nicely tight but silky smooth, dripping thick cream, mingled with my precum we were a slipping, sliding fuck show and even grumpy Brian looked to be impressed, albeit he was clearly feeling constricted in his cock cage.

Gloria couldn't resist taunting her cheating husband, "Oh fuck Brian I love his cock, he has an inch or more than you do and a bit fatter, he's filling me so well and soon he will fill my cunt with cum. Are you looking forward to cleaning my cunt tonight?"

"Fuck off Gloria, no way am I doing that you can't be serious."

"OK, OK, you can just sign the divorce papers then and I'll have daddy's lawyer enforce the prenup. What? Are you fucking dumb Brian? I told you what was happening as your punishment, for 2 weeks you are my obedient cuckold, then I will forgive you, truly forgive you, but don't give me this shit, you will do what I say and you will clean my cunt or anything else I tell you. Are we clear?"

Defeated Brian said "Yes Gloria, I just never thought when it came to it you'd never humiliate me like this, that's all. Fuck I know I have to do what you say, I don't want to be poor but more importantly, I don't want a divorce, I do love you and I'm sorry I was an asshole with Sheena."

"Baby, I love you too, that is why I am taking you back but fuck it I am going to do it on my terms, I'm making you pay so next time you don't expect to fuck some little slut and get away with it, I expect you to suffer and to remember why, OK?" Brian nodded.

Despite the conversation it hadn't entirely put me off my stroke and I was still banging Gloria into the mattress, she had cum early as I pounded her and now they had sorted their marital difference she was getting worked up again as well, just as I was getting ready to empty my love spuds into her soaking hole. With a few more pumps and a lot of spasming of my balls I pumped 5 or 6 good hard shots into her as she lost her shit again and clawed my back, howling through a seriously strong orgasm. We both lay quietly in recovery mode before I heard the first words that made me want to leave.

"Brian, clean Mark's cock with your tongue and then get between my legs, supper's ready".

"Whoa! Fuck off, now hold your horses one minute Gloria, you are beautiful and I'll happily fuck you all night but if Brian comes near my cock I'll tear his head off and then I'm out of here."

"Oh shit, sorry Mark, I'm just caught up in some cuckold stories I read preparing to give Brian hell for these two weeks. Of course, we only do what you are comfortable with.

Brian looked mightily relieved at my outburst but he was not going to escape the clean-up duty Gloria had planned for him. To be honest I excused myself and took a shower, I enjoyed fucking Gloria but the cuckold shit -- oh Christ, I'd made him a cuck but I damn well didn't need to see the poor bastard eating my cum from her glorious cunt.

Maybe an hour later when we had both showered and Gloria had tortured and teased Brian about being a cum-eating faggot, she & I were looking at getting it on again for round two, when she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I don't suppose you'd ass fuck him for me Mark?" Once more I blew up at her and this time I did walk out, throwing a quick, "maybe see you tomorrow" over my shoulder along with a look that I hope conveyed my disappointment and that she should wise the fuck up and stop game playing. I started to really feel for Brian, poor bastard had 13 more days of this to put up with.

*** The Next Day ***

Part of me regretted walking out in round two with Gloria but she needed to understand that her problems with Brian were hers alone and that I was not getting into any homoerotic shit with him. If she made him suck my cum out of her that was their business but I was not ass fucking him nor having him suck my cock.

That afternoon I saw them at the poolside bar, Brian looking like his dog had died as Gloria sat with her legs in a far from ladylike position as two big black guys were paying very close attention to the shape of her sexy vagina as she flexed, opened, and closed her thighs, a blatant exercise in teasing, though as well I knew, teasing that was more likely to end up with them fucking her than leaving them with blue balls. It looked like she had found her evenings entertainment, I was just yesterday's man.

A shiver ran down my spine at the thoughts of what Brian might be compelled to perform on those two later that evening, still, not my problem. I had other fish to fry, spent my night with my buddies on the prowl but in all honesty after last night with Gloria, I just didn't see anything that floated my boat in the same way. Yeah there was pussy there for the taking, but as an English friend of mine often says, it's a case of 'After the Lord Mayor's Show, dear boy' and compared to Gloria, nothing seemed worth chasing.

*** The Following Day***

Next day just after lunch I was walking on the beach and I saw Brian, on his own, he looked like his dog that had apparently died the previous day had been resuscitated and then had been run over and then some bastard reversed back over the mutt to make sure he was dead. I was feeling a bit sorry for him so made a detour over towards him and asked him what the problem was, all the while thinking that Gloria had really rubbed his nose in it -- probably literally -- last night with the two big black dudes.

"Fuck her, Mark, I'm ready to go home and let her divorce me. She really humiliated me last night and those two cunts loved it and played right along with her. I'm embarrassed to say I did suck both of their cocks clean after they had fucked her and I did eat their creampies, but then she wanted them to spit roast me, one in the mouth and one in the ass and I just freaked out and walked out on her."

"She shouted at me to 'fucking stay out if you are going and don't come back' and I've slept on the beach and haven't gone back yet today. She's called my phone and messaged but I haven't picked up and I've deleted the messages without reading them. Honestly, fuck her, I've had enough. I will have to go back to get my shit and my passport but I'm not having another night like that. Bitch says she loves me but I have to suffer for my sins, well I've had all the suffering I'm going to put up with, fuck her, I'm finished with this shit."

We sat quietly for a few minutes and I asked him if he is really finished with her or if he is he finished with her idea of his penance? He thought about it and said, "Of course I still love her, but I don't know how she expects me to put up with this, I can just about cope with the creampies but she wanted you to bugger me then she wanted those to guys to fuck me at both ends, I can't tolerate that, no way. Fuck it Mark, I even sucked their cocks clean for her, I'm losing every ounce if my self-respect, how can I let her take this further, how can we life the next decades as husband and wife if her memory is of me taking ......... shit I can't even say it."

12