All Comments on 'The Cuckold's Friend'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

If you want the perks, you sometimes have to pay the price!

5

GreyMatter46GreyMatter466 months ago

Thanks, great story as usual.

EightyThousandEightyFiveEightyThousandEightyFive6 months ago

Reconciliation… reverse reconciliation? Not sure what label fits, but it was original and a breath of fresh air from the BTB bunk that infects this category. Well done.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Interesting. Something different, thanks

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

She was definitely over the top. Her father killing him was too,. Not the part of a usual pre-nup. I'd have dropped some of that and just gone with her revenge. He musta really done more than a single incident of cheating to deserve what he got.

Jaydean409Jaydean4096 months ago

Mark is a dweeb!! I’d have gladly let Brian suck my cock and fucked him in the ass too!!! I’m always amazed at the squeamishness of the writers regarding male to male contact!! My Mistress “made” me suck her submissive’s cock and it was the most exciting experience of my life!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

But then she drowned when she fell off the boat. He almost drowned trying to save her. Damn the bad luck. 😁

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The easiest thing to say is write a better story. One in which there's some thought given to the storyline, the dialogue and the conclusion. Lacking those features, stop writing because this was awful.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

no money worth that damn

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

A pretty damn good story!

Honestly, I get her wanting to fuck her husband up the ass. She was hurt, her worth as a wife, as a woman, called into question and Hubby needed a taste of that.

But revenge is a death sentence to a marriage. It eats you up and spits out the bones and nothing is ever the same. Either divorce or forgive but retribution? No thank you.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Good story. Unusual.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow everyone in this story are complete dumb ass idiots. No one to like and if they split up it would probably be the best thing for all concerned. The husband is borderline bisexual and the wife is a completely off her trolly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The involuntary sodomy demand could easily have produced a different response. I doubt her death was covered by the prenup. It's a tragic shame when a young woman drowns in the ocean after drinking heavily all afternoon and evening, but it seems to happen with some regularity at resorts known for partying.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hate cuck stories, with a passion... but I like yours. You put a spin on it, that is not seen often.

Thank you for it. 5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just another fetish-cuck irrealistic fantasy, with really disgusting characters, to add to the tons already posted here.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
It

The marriage would have died the night she had sex with any of them

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

A different take on the cuck thing.

Well played.

Brian is a selfish POS.

Gloria plain evil and much worse.

Would love for a reversal but that was not to be.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written. The idea of how a wife would look at her husband in the future after seeing him taking anal was brought up. How will she see him after she forced him to perform oral!?!? She emasculated him to the point of turning him into a sissy cuckold already!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hubby fucked another woman & was caught. I take it that it's 1 time, tho the story doesn't say. What the wife wanted to do, humiliate him for 2 weeks, having Brian not only watch but suck the cum out of her cunt, sucking the guy's cock & being ass fucked along with him sucking them's well beyond punishment to the point of being beyond boundaries. One who loves someone else doesn't push things that far.

Thankfully, there was a friend in Mark who not only helped Brian but drilled some common sense into Gloria. However, in spite of his love for her, I'm unsure if I'd return to her. Yes, he did wrong, but the punishment went well beyond the crime. 3 stars Bob

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Good story, thanks for writing.

davezqdavezq6 months ago

Unconventional compared to typical cuckolding stories. I enjoyed the fresh look.

JayZipJayZip6 months ago

Did I miss it? What did Brian do, that he was being punished for?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why does the woman always go overboard? It didn't say how many times he cheated. I read it as he had sex once. She in turn plans an entire week of revenge sex and adds in the humiliation factor?

I am sorry but I would take the divorce and be poor rather than face that humiliation. I know some greedy guys but I don't know ANY that would allow this.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol6 months ago

I enjoyed this. Thank you!

-

Be well!

rfnks2002rfnks20026 months ago

More stupid shit

Nothing here for a loving wife more of a self centered BITCH

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@EightyThousandEightyFive - Well, if you prefer fetish stories over BTB, perhaps you should act like you are smarter than a 5th grader and move to the Fetish category? I know, nobody expects the fetish crowd to have that level of intelligence, but we can dream...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Is English your second language? That was tough to read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Neither Brian or Gloria ever said exactly what Brian had done to cheat. Generally, I understood that he had relations with a woman named Sheena, one time. Gloria was not said to have been present or to have taken part in that encounter. Nor is it specified how Gloria found out about it. Presuming a one time incident for Brian, Gloria's demand of 14 days worth of sex for her is appalling.

Gloria's going nude in a public setting, her entertaining multiple men with her body, her giving sexual favors in different ways to complete strangers, her intentionally keeping Brian in a cage specifically to humiliate him, her forcing him to watch her being screwed by multiple partners, her demands that Brian perform oral on her partners to "clean them up", her demands that Brian "clean up" her lover's ejaculate from her vagina, her desire to see Brian raped by her sex partners, and whatever other things she had yet to dream up! This takes her revenge beyond revenge and pushes retaliation into the ionosphere!

After hearing Gloria's original plan, Brian should have just said "divorce me! Because what you are asking for IS matrimonial murder and suicide rolled into one!" A one time, one on one retaliation could have been expected. Or even requesting Brian to observe her hook up. But if Gloria's father is a criminal type then it is obvious that her apple didn't fall far from his tree!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Look woman’s scorn and all that…. Where was the wife’s head to use an atomic bomb when a germane would have worked The story was well written by my standards. It provoked emotions as any very good story should do.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox6 months ago

I didn't bother to read the story, as the author told me in the intro he wrotes poorly, and doesn't give a fuck about his readers. That attitude deserves a 1.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol6 months ago

Interesting take! Thank you!

-

Be well!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Great story. Plus, well presented and written. It allowed Mark the chance to "have fun" but he also had his own set of morals. Excellent. sadly, I have been in a similar type situation. I met a lovely (late 20's) woman in a LBD, looking gorgeous. She was the agresser and asked me to take her home, for us to "get friendly". So I did... and a great time was had by all. (Ha). But when relaxing, after round two, I heard a noise from the closet/wardrobe. She said, "Oh, that's my husband, don't mind him. He cheated... and I said I'd forgive him if I was allowed a night of sex... but he had to listen to what I did." Well, I thought, that explained to OTT vocals and screaming.

She wanted me to cuck him. The noise got loader. I opened the door and the poor swine was tied to a chair, gag in place, all red in the face, frantically indicating something was wrong. I pulled off the gag and he screamed he was about to shit himself. he'd been there for about 4 hours! I let him loose and decided not to stay the night. Thanked her and left. (She was great in bed but that situation was not for me)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a ride. Should the cuck overcome this 'punishment', what would that make him in years to come?

An active member in the cast of Someone Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest?

Naw, f@!k that, eating Ramon noodles, or cardboard, under or above a bridge, would be a better option. Amen.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Oscar Wilde wrote: "I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the time."

deependerdeepender6 months ago

The hubby's a whore so: cock, cunt, what's the difference to a whore? It's the money that matters.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Revenge is mainly a woman's weapon since she can't or won't debase herself and stoop to his level, in the end she'll make choices and either get rid of him or level the playing field and become a player herself.

012Say012Say6 months ago

I don’t know what made me read this. Cuck stories tend to be all the same. This was a great premise and well written, a 5 from me.

jlk925jlk9256 months ago

And who says men can't be considerate and with feelings. It must be our huge load of common sense that many men have.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty good with a different angle. I’d rather be torchered and killed than reduce myself to gay actions . Nothing against gay people but I’m not and would never suck or allow myself to be fucked by a guy. She wasn’t just getting a revenge fuck but making him watch then eat her Cum filled pussy which is way over board. A guy may be able to justify an eye for an eye her fucking some guy but she was on a two week mission of degrigation and humiliation of his manhood. Me personally I’d have snuck pics of her with them especially the two black guys that dped her . Send to her father, apologize for cheating but saying this is what she is making me watch and trying to have me raped by these guys as she loses her self respect as well as her attempts to take my manhood for two weeks until she forgives me. That would turn any table a father has that I know. I’d never put a cage on , are her after she fucked and definitely I’d have fought to the death before the gay shit. I’d have liked a bit more elaborate description of how she caught him , what she visualized if any and how long it went on because the punishment she wanted him to have was way over the top of normal.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@JayZip

Did I miss it? What did Brian do, that he was being punished for? - You missed it, that's what happens when you don't READ a story, but just skim.

Brian had fucked up by fucking a slut on the side.

You'll find it about a third of the way down the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An ever popular cliche, the hooker with a heart of gold.

mattenwmattenw6 months ago

......"he knows that you have got to get payback for the humiliation he gave you when he fucked some slut outside of your marriage." Guys, do you all have too much gas in your brain?

A marriage in which one partner cheats is either over or the other partner can forgive it and stay in the relationship.

I think even the hardened pornoguys among the readers have heard "wrong twice doesn't automatically make you right"! Or does someone really believe that after what she put him through, he will once again feel the love for her that he once had (if he loved her at all and didn't just want the luxury and the good life). But what pisses me off the most are men who then willingly jump in and put the horns on other men! These guys should be eliminated from life!

Only one question remains: why did he sign a pre-nup in which she doesn't have to fear any consequences if she cheats? (So he was all about the luxury)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The author seems to have a strong and ugly perversion.

Ken in Texas

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

I like a lot of Jimmy’s posts, but I just can’t stand cuck stories where the bitch and bull survive.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Long view is the marriage will not survive.

The wife's Rich daddy likely was what caused little girl to have and want everything.

Which likely was the reason her man strayed; just likely.

I gave the story a generous 4 grade

26thNC can't tolerate cuck stories; That makes me wonder why he reads them.

I mean nothing serious there 26thNC have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So, she gets to humiliate him far in excess of absolutely anything and he isn’t allowed to rebalance the scales then? I think he should.

I mean, he should have completely and utterly rejected her to begin with, and told her to go die, but since that wasn’t an option…balancing the scales seems fair and equitable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Get over yourself and get an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...