The Cuckold's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brian, I'm going to see if I can find her, you stay out of her way, keep to the beach and I'll come back and find you one way or the other, whether I meet her or not, can you do that?"

"I'm going to see if I can talk some sense into her, if not, then my advice is to follow your gut instinct and bail on her. Why she wants to see you with a cock in your ass I've no idea, it certainly doesn't match any ideas of love that I can think of..... even if we do think it's a great idea to fuck our women's asses, oh I suppose that's our men's double standards, eh?" We both shrugged and gave a sad smile recognising that, in this man's world, what's sauce for the goose is not always sauce for the gander but in the combined certainty that whatever else we did in our sexual lives, we were united in that having a stiff cock up our backsides was never going to happen."

I had fucked his wife, I'd happily do so again, but I decided that I liked Brian and wanted to see if I could help him out of this hole he and his missus had dug for themselves, and to help Gloria too, whether she wanted that kind of help or not.

I walked back towards the pool bar where I'd seen her flirting with the two huge black guys yesterday and actually it was her who spotted me first and called to me. She was stone cold sober and looked worried.

"Mark, I don't suppose you've seen Brian today? I pushed him too hard last night, I had two black studs fuck me, made Brian clean their cocks and eat their cum from me, just as he ate yours. I really want to see him assfucked and unlike you, the two guys were happy to please me, they were going to spit roast him for me and then change ends, I wanted him dripping cum from both holes, that would have been my perfect revenge on him, then I think I'd have cut everything short, forgiven him and we could enjoy the next twelve days just being in love with each other again. Maybe I'm just crazy for my revenge, but he took off, I shouted something dumb after him and told him not to come back. Guess what? He hasn't, he didn't come back to the room last night or this morning, he didn't answer my calls or messages. I do love him so much Mark, I'm really worried about him. I hope he hasn't done something stupid or hurt himself."

I let her stew in her sadness and worry for a little longer then took her hand in mine and said, "Gloria, I spoke to Brian a short while ago, you are driving him over the edge, he is within a hairs breadth of packing your marriage in and letting you divorce him. He's had enough, he accepts he fucked up, but for Christ's sake he's sucked guys cock for you, he's eaten three guys cum that I know of for you but you want him to be ass-fucked? Gloria you are crazy, I wouldn't do it to him, I walked out when you asked me. Why do you think that is Gloria?"

"A step too far, yeah I understand now, I ........"

"I'm not sure you do Gloria; I really don't think you get it at all. I told Brian that I'd try to talk to you, but I told him that if you didn't listen that he should follow his gut and pack his bags and leave you here."

Gloria looked truly shocked, I could see for the first time that it was beginning to dawn on her that she was taking things too far, that she was ready to hear what I had to say.

"Gloria, I don't really know you two very well, we hadn't met until two days ago, yet here we are, you and I have put your husband through the pain of watching me fuck you. I know I enjoyed it and you seemed to as well, but you really got off on the humiliation part of it for Brian after what he did to your marriage. He knows he owes you; he knows that you have got to get payback for the humiliation he gave you when he fucked some slut outside of your marriage."

"He knows it, you know it and I know it because you've both let me far enough into your relationship to understand what's going on, but Gloria, believe me, if you push this ass-fucking bullshit one step further I can tell you your marriage is over. Brian needs to keep his man-card, he is just about holding on to it after the things he has done so far to appease your need for revenge. You need to call a halt, he's almost broken by what you've had him do, my question is, do you love him enough to call 'enough'?"

Gloria nodded he head in acceptance and a single tear dropped from her right eye, she finally understood that a humiliated partner would not be a life partner that would be any good to her, or her to him if they persisted. "Thank you Mark, can you take me to Brian?"

Gloria and I returned to the beach and after a few minutes she spotted Brian, suddenly she took of like a Derby winner and threw herself on Brian, both of them landing on the sand in a muddle of limbs. I was tempted to leave them to it but I thought, in for a penny, in for a pound and in case I needed to mediate any further I approached the tangle of humanity.

Gloria was talking through her tears apologising and declaring her undying love, Brian was weeping too, glad that his torture appeared to be over and that he still had a marriage to cling onto -- and of course, the comfort that his father-in-law might not need to have him killed after all. When it all calmed down, they stayed attached arms enfolding each other afraid to let the other go. I was pretty sure that they would make it and was glad to accept when they insisted I should have dinner with them that night.

Over dinner, it was clear that they were reunited properly, the revenge had ended, the damage had been limited, it was there but it had been pulled back from the brink. Brian accepted that he had deserved most of what had come his way, Gloria accepted that her plans had been OTT. She generously stated that no man would ever fuck Brian's ass on her instruction though she didn't rule out buying a strap on and doing the job herself. They both thanked me for my part as mediator but made it clear that my reward would not be found between Gloria's legs.

Shame, she was a great fuck and my regret was that I'd not at least had a second shag. It's true you know, doing the right thing often feels so fucking terrible.

On my last night I had a final supper with the two lovebirds, they'd had another few nights together and they looked just as happy as any married couple I'd ever met. They'd been to the brink with their marriage, dabbled with other people, hurt each other but they just about managed to pull back from the precipice before things became irretrievable.

When we parted on that last night, there were the usual promises that we were friends for life, that they couldn't thank me enough, that we would keep in touch. Yeah, right. It was said not a bullshit, it was said with honest true feeling... but what was in it for any of us? I'd seen them and participated in their marriage at it's worst. Okay, maybe I'd helped them resolve things, but so what, what would e bring to each other's lives, nothing more than what had happened.

At the end of it all, I'd fucked a magnificent beautiful angry woman, then helped save her marriage and ironically, I'd been a friend to a man I had cuckolded. That was it, end of story.

12