The Cuckoo Man - Beginning

Story Info
What happens when a man has a love for birds and pregnancy.
3k words
4.49
17.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings everyone. This is my first story I have ever written. Please be kind when leaving a comment.

***

Growing up, I have always been interested in nature. Going on long hikes through the forest, camping, and observing wildlife. Over time I became a bit of an armature bird watcher. Learning about different species of birds and their markings and figuring out which were males and females became second nature. My love of nature is probably one of the reasons why I would peruse biology in my college years.

One thing that imprinted on me when I was in high school was when I was reading an old bird guidebook about the common cuckoo. It was a species of bird that laid an egg in another bird's nest and has the parents raise their young for them. These gullible birds would raise these pest parasites chic. The book stated this is where the term cuckold originated.

For some reason, this stirred something in me. I became fascinated with the sexual habits of these birds and learned lustfully wanted to know more. As I went down the rabbit hole I found other birds that were not monogamous. The female wood thrush and black-throated blue warblers quite regularly cheated. Some avian zoologist believes this because the females are looking for a mate that will give them the best possible offspring. This is true Darwin's theory of evolution at play. It is not necessarily the fastest or strongest that survives, but the one that can reproduce successfully the most.

Through my senior year, I started to develop a cuckold and pregnancy kink. Often when I had a moment free would surf the net trying to find porn and erotic pictures featuring creampies, cuckolding, and pregnancy. I would masturbate to these thoughts of taking over some married woman's life, leaving my brood in her belly while someone else doses the work of raising them. The thought was pure ecstasy for me.

Form this on I had an epiphany of what I my life goals would be. First and foremost I was to become an ornithologist. (Hey we can't always think with our dicks.) This would allow me to move and do research wherever without out being completely tied down while enjoying my hobby. The second was to become a cuckoo man! (Yeah I know the sounds lame but it works.) I would spread my seed as much as humanly possible while not being left accountable. This would require some skill since I couldn't just knock up any girl that offered sex.

Being the book nerd I am I started to lean from pickup artist, playboys, and even some hypnotist on how to attract and enchant women. Techniques to get them in the mood and lower their inhibitions while not relying on crutches that would sure as hell get you arrested. (I am not a complete monster.) Making them aware of the situation but I would be subtly guiding the women to my goal.

One of my first opportunities was when I turned 19, right after I graduated high school. One of my neighbors, the Kent's, I had found out through my gossiping mom had been trying to have children for a while. Apparently Joe Kent had low sperm count. Courtney Kent was a petite redhead accountant in her early 30's with shoulder length hair, which was often tied in a ponytail and green eyes. What you would say is a typical Irish lass. She was barley 5'5'' and dressed conservatively, but had some tantalizing C cup breasts and some nice curves. Her husband, who was roughly the same age, was a burly regional manager of some chain so he was often on the road for days at a time. This was almost a perfect opportunity to test the waters.

I had talked the Kent's into letting me do some yard work and odd jobs around the house since I was already doing some other neighbors lawns for some extra pocket cash for college. Over a few weeks I got to know Courtney and her family. Besides mowing lawns and mulching their flowerbeds I also did some interior painting where I did some snooping. Besides finding out she wore size 4 dresses and had some really sexy lingerie, on her kitchen counter were brochures for fertility treatments. At this point I had enough to go off of to make a plan.

Luckily for me, Joe Kent was about to go on another long trip and they were getting into an argument. While trimming some bushes I could not help be grin as I overheard through a cracked window.

"Look can't we talk about this next week honey." Joe said in an exhausted tone. "We have been trying for a while now and I need a break from this."

"Joe I am not getting any younger and we have been trying for so long. I wish you could look over these papers and make a decision. There are some great treatments now that have a high likelihood of success." Courtney said in a long pleading tone.

"I know, but I just don't think we can afford this right now, these treatments have gotten to be very expensive and I don't want to putting down thousands on a credit card just to be disappointed again. Please I promise that I will do some reading but we may need to push this idea till next year." Joe said while getting his luggage ready.

At this point I couldn't make out what they were saying but the tone was pretty clear. About 10 minutes after his truck pulled out of the driveway I made my way into the house nonchalant. I found Courtney sitting at the kitchen table drinking a tall glass of white wine with a sorrowful look on her face.

"Sorry if I am interrupting you, but I finished trimming the bushes." I said trying to act cool and collect.

"Oh...Thank you for the work." Her eyes were red welling with tears. "You have been such a hard worker out there over the last few weeks the house has never looked so good." Courtney said.

"Is everything OK Ms. Kent?" I ask in a concerned but loving tone. "If you need to talk to someone, I can lend an ear." I feel like I am putting out the bait, but will she bite.

"Its nothing." Courtney insists, taking another swig of wine. "We have been trying to have kids for years now with no success and the stress is starting to get to us." tears start to trickle from her eyes.

I take her had and rub my thumb between her thumb and index finger. "I know that must be hard on you." I look her in the eyes and notice her pupils were slightly dilated. "If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. You are too young to be thinking that way." I noticed that her breathing also became shallower.

"I...mmmMMMmm" Courtney said almost drifting off into a peaceful restful state.

"Ms. Kent, are you alright?" I asked a little confused. In my head I can tell my prodding was working.

"I think the wine has gone to my head. Do you think you could take me to my bedroom to lie down." Courtney asks with a small smile.

"Sure no problem." As I help her stand up, she leans into me using me for support as we make are way across the house. At one point I think she smells my sweaty body making a small hum.

When we get to he bedroom I gently set her on the bed. Courtney looks up at me with a glassy eyed stair and a wide smirk on her face. Courtney says, "You have been so good to me, would you do me another favor and take off my sandals." She says with a toothy grin, "I can't bend down to untie them."

"Uh, sure no problem." My head is reeling at this point, but I carefully remove her right sandal, rubbing her foot in an impromptu message for a moment. Another small moan coming from her lips. I move to her left sandal and repeat the process except now extending the message up her ankle and lower calf. This time, an audible whimpered moan comes out of her mouth.

At this point we are looking deeply into each other's eyes and what I see is deep passion and need. Courtney gives me the come hither finger and I get up approaching her face. I get up and inch closer to it giving her a warm aura of safety and concern.

Courtney shudders and says "I...I...uhh." Not sure of herself what to say. I realize this is my moment and strike before she could react and gently put my hand around her head and genteelly kiss her. At this point the floodwaters have broken the dam and she kisses with a passion I have never felt with any other girl. After a minute, she sticks her tongue into my mouth and we begin to french kiss. The warm wetness of her mouth excited me.Are arms then start to explore each other's bodies. Courtney's arms barley make their way around my back while one of my arms is behind her head while the other embraces her mid back.

My labored breathing I manage to say, "Ms. Kent, I want to feel you more." Completely blocking out any thoughts of her husband, she nods. We start to tear each other's cloths off. I fumble with her blouse and bra while she nimble fingers removes my shirt and shorts.

I start to use the techniques I had learned to get her into an overly aroused state. I rub behind her hears, kiss down her neck, graze he nipple while slowly running my hand down her taunt belly. At this point I could tell her brain was starting to short circuit.

Courtney moaned and gasped "Oh...Yesss...Ohhhh...God yesss... Just like that...MMMmmmmMmm" Her body writhing in ecstasy.

I slowly creped my hand below her black satin panties and felt the heat and wetness coming off her soft copper pussy. I knew the time was approaching. I then pull down my boxers and wave my impressive member near her face while my left hand rests on her soft curly pubic mound.

Her eyes go wide for a moment, but then she leans forward and gently kisses the tip. As she slowly starts working on my head, my fingers snake there way down to her entrance. Remembering to attack the clit, I work my way around the sides slowly curling a finger or two along her lips. As Courtney starts to get more enthusiastic working my dick, I too on her weeping gash.

Being young and inexperienced I gasp, "Ms. Kent, I am going to cum!".

Being an experienced lover, Courtney pulls her head back a bit so the head is still in her mouth and looks lustfully into my eyes as I explode. She hums as shot after shot fills her mouth until I finish. She opens her mouth to the largest load I have every given and swirls it in her mouth before swallowing.

All I can muster is "Wow, that was ... amazing Ms. Kent." No joke.

Coming to a little, "You were not bad yourself." She said while licking her lips. "Please don't call me Ms. Kent it makes me sound old. At this point you should call me Courtney."

"Alright Courtney, are you up for another round?" Giving her an eyebrow wiggle.

"You don't need to ask me twice." Says Courtney dreamily as she scoots toward the middle of the bed, she lifts her legs up at a ninety-degree angle and removes her drenched satin panties from her body and throws them to the ground. It is then I see her sex in all its glory. She has a neatly trimmed thatch of copper red hair covering her mound, soft as angora fur.

Instinctively I grab a pillow and place it under her cute butt to make her pussy more available. Though most would consider missionary to be a pretty boring position, I prefer to call it as the Japanese say a mating press. It penetrates the deepest and has a higher likelihood of impregnation. My goal is so close; my dick is throbbing in excitement. I get between Courtney's legs and line myself up with her opening. At this point I can't control myself and go all the way in till my pubes are touching her mound. I then slowly start to saw in and out of her.

I grunt "Is this what you want Courtney. My big, fat, viral dick in you!"

Half out of it, Courtney replies, "Yes, I want it! I need this so bad. Please... Give it to me!" her breathing becoming irregular and heavy. Her mouth was agape; showing off her pearly white teeth, pink soft mouth and translucent saliva slowly dripping from her lips. Red hair was strewn all over the pillows and blankets. Her fists were above her head grabbing onto two pillows with all her strength like a mountain climber trying to prevent oneself from falling down a ravine of lust.

At this point I know I have her, I just need to put the cherry on top. As I build to my second climax I lie on top of her and whisper in her ear "Do you still want to have a baby?" I say with sickling sweet words.

Her primal lizard brain can only think one thing "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! OH GOD YES! Please pump me full of your young viral baby batter! Make me a mother! Get me pregnant!" Courtney was hysterical as she wrapped her arms around my head in a death grip. I nuzzled my head into her breasts and used one had to prop myself up to giver her one last deep penetration and the other wrapped around her pink nipple.

I growl, "Alright you horny little minx, get ready to be my broodmare!" I thrust into Courtney and unleash wave after wave of thick viral cum into her aching womb. Courtney's eyes go wide as she lets out a silent scream. Her legs instinctively wrap around by muscular buttocks. Fully accepting me inside her with all her passion. We remain connected like this for about fifteen minutes. Courtney's legs and pussy giving an occasional orgasmic shudder, trying to process the mind-blowing sex she just received.

As we came down from that high, I needed to say the right things to make sure this was a done deal and not a lapse in judgment. (Like I said, I want to make a hot wife pregnant with my kid, to ruin a marriage.) As Courtney comes to about half a later, I am still cuddling her and trying to take care of her needs. We both go into the shower and wash up and dress before we have an awkward conversation. I would later become a pro at this but for now I was on eggshells.

Before Courtney can mentally start to regret our tryst. I take her by the hand and tell her that she still loves her husband and this is so they can both be happy. You can call it a miracle and everybody comes out a winner. You can have a baby; Joe can be a loving father. That blood doesn't mean as much as love. (God, I was bad at this in the beginning.)

Somehow, Courtney agreed and so our summer romps continued. The whole summer I was fucking Courtney bareback at almost every opportunity. She preferred it after I finished doing yard work when I had built up a musky sweat. (Hey, got to keep up appearances.) And she slowly started opening up to my requests. First I fucked her in every piece of sexy lingerie she owned. Then I convinced her to come on a few bird watching camp trips with me in the mountains. But trust me when I say she did not see many birds. But my crowning achievement was convincing her to get a small tattoo of a black-throated blue warblers nesting on top of her pubic hair. To Courtney it was a cure little bird that symbolized love and life. But too me it was a brand showing her promiscuity toward me, which turned me on more.

A week before I left for college, Courtney showed me her positive pregnancy test. I smiled and hugged her wisher her and her husband the best. I had her take a picture of it while holding her shirt up and her yoga pants slightly pulled down showing off her little bird and very slightly bulging belly. We stayed in contact and periodically would send me pictures of her growing belly. God those third trimester photos are burned into my brain. At the end of April, Courtney had a little redheaded girl named Summer Birdie Kent. (I swear I had no input on the middle name.)

During the summer of my sophomore year, I had a month off before the summer sessions started. (I might be a perv, but I am a diligent science nerd.) Courtney invited me over to their house. Of course now it was littered with toys, drawings covering the refrigerator and child safety devices. Summer was about a year old and I could tell she had my ears. Luckily, Joe said she looked like her mother and didn't press into it. When she was laid down for her afternoon nap, Courtney took me to the kitchen and wanted to thank me for giving her a child. I told her it was no problem and I wished her happiness with her new family.

What happened next was a bit of a surprise to me. Courtney said that her doctor said it was safe if she wanted to have another child. She looked at me with those green lusty eyes and I smirked.

I moved toward her and placed my hand on her soft belly and said "Well if that is what you want, my sexy little broodmare."

END