All Comments on 'The Cuckquean POV'

by edgequean

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000about 7 years ago
really hot!

cuckqueen stories can be so hot and this a really great one. i love the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From Fairfax

I enjoyed reading your story. I live in Fairfax, near the Vienna metro so you know I do live close. It is a cool night for May. How much of it is real/want/have done?

Do you have a dom now? Lots of questions upon your reply.

Richard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It seems a little like the husband is just catering to his wife's kinks, making this dynamic look kinda sweet. But, it's still not depicted as a real loving relationship. Why no aftercare? Different strokes for different folks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your story always turns me on. I have been used with my consent as a voyeur, although i am a virgin or precisely because i am a virgin, and they were amused just like that, with my whole body and clit being erect because of their fucking. They were not humiliating like in your story, they just toyed me a little, it felt wonderful, they didn't let me cum at all like they did in yout story, but of course i had the best memories afterwards to use as i liked..

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Now put on Caitlyn's dirty panties, and make something for us to eat.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

AWESOME story!!!! Would love to more from you. Great job!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is nothing but belittlement

wmbgwmbgover 1 year ago

Great Story. I found out my wife - Debbie was this way by accident. I started talking about a woman at work - Sandi how who fucks around and loves to do husbands. My wife wanted reports on her. I started making stuff up. She would get so excited. I mentioned this to Sandi one day. She was surprised & when I left that day Sandi gave me a bag to give to Debbie & I was not to look in it. I gave this to Debbie she was embarrassed I had been talking to Sandi but opened the bag. It was Sandi's panties and a note saying if you want me to try to take your husband from you, wear these while he fucks you & return them to me. This is what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like the start, would like to see Caitlyn take control when the husband is away on a business trip and train and humiliate the wife.

CAbbaCAbbaabout 1 year ago

Totally a fantasy of mine. Would love to see my husband fuck another woman and lick her clit while he’s fucking her to help her cum all over his cock, then clean his cock off and lick his cum from her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous