All Comments on 'The Cuck's Wheel'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cuck shit goes in fetish, not LW.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

Yet another idiot husband, a totally unrealistic plot, why would any sane man agree to his wife going off for a weekend with a complete stranger? He then is seemingly ok with her having unprotected sex with this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Observation?

You may regret going to LW with this shit.

LW readers are not like other groups... I was thinking that most of writers now that by now, but some don't.... don't they?

Anyway, -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good writing

but not my preferred topic. BTW your TAGs included cheating but I may have skimmed over the cheating. He wanted this and asked her to do it so to me it was yes, adultery, but not necessarily cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A shared wife is a loving wife

No need to read these types of stories if you are so insecure and it makes you uncomfortable. There are plenty of husbands that enjoy the Cuck / Hotwife lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more willing cuckoldry garbage

will always get a ONE STAR rating from this reader. End of discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

Have got to say this was an extremely poor effort from you. You should have known better than trying to write something so poor it’s embarrassing . I just don’t understand why you would want to write something like this because you have a gift of writing incest and celeb stories. Why on earth would you lower your talent this low on writing such garbage. Please do us a favour and stay away from the loving wife category especially writing stories that have no value in the loving wife category. You should have noticed that nearly all of these types of stories are written by newbies trying to make there mark . It has gotten so bad that these types of stories are now just pointless or plain old boring or bland or lost there flavour. It’s because of the newbie writers that these types of stories have died because it is so easy to write a cuckold story. They don’t seem to care they just want to make there mark on the site so they pick cuckold/cheating/swinging/sharing stories because they are easy to write. And with you writing this slop all you do is damage your credibility as a writer. You should have known only BTB stories are in at the moment in the loving wife category. I have noticed that this site is doing its hardest to reinvigorate these cuckold/cheating/swinging/sharing stories but at the moment they are clearly losing the battle because of the newbie writers. So please just write at what you are good at and leave the loving wife category alone please before you ruin your reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it

Yes I definitely love this story. You came up with a unique way to draw it out and make it build to a climax.

But I also love how the little whiny troll babies cry every time they read these stories. They whimper that this is in the wrong category when in reality they must be brain daed because this entire category is supposed to be about wives "Sharing, swinging and extra marital fun." But their tiny little pea brains can't seem to comprehend that. What do you expect from a group of losers who come to a category they claim to hate and jerk off to it anyway?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Shared

A shared wife is a lost wife. She knows the cuck needs help, and that’s why she wants other men. Soon she’ll realize he isn’t needed any longer. Sharing is not caring.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What idiot wants to reclaim a whore? Remember 98% of all partnerships that have tried cuckolding, swaping, sharing swinging have been destroyed within two years! So there are only two percent idiots left! And these two percent idiots are your fans who tell us again that we are on a sex site here and shouldn't cry. But remember the wise words: If the intelligent people are always silent, at some point only the idiots will rule! The best way to see this is at D.Trump!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Cant say much for the story, sorry.

But I have to say I enjoy the anons with the wee winkies, that feel every poster should be a wimp willing to lose his wife to another man who doesn't have mental health issues.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Very good!

Husband was all for it, there was no humiliation of him, just good, HOT sex! Keep writing, it was enjoyable! I look forward to reading more of your work.

27thNC27thNCover 3 years ago
@mattenw

Stop your lying. Your ridiculous stats are so off base its laughable. In practically every single study done, couple who have an open relationship and specifically those in a Hotwife relationship have marriages that last more than twice the national average. Your pathetic made up stats just make you look like the fool you truly are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
just another "willing cuckoldry" story.

In my book willing cuckold stories are pure garbage/trash. What kind of wimp idiot would turn a wife into a slut/whore for others? These people are sick and need help and that includes these authors that write this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there

Thankyou for the lovely story, m6 wife and I used to play like this and she had the best sex and expience with a man when she spent the whole week end getting fucked loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where do I get the APP?

Actually I would never do that, but the APP was a great device to use in prolonging the act of teasing/seduction. Using the first person perspective was kind of cool, as well.

Loving Wives is the perfect category. Thank you for giving us this story.

4*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story and encourage you to write more in this category.

Our 32-year cuckold marriage is still going strong. There was nothing wrong with our sex life when my husband’s boss first encouraged us to allow him to take my 22-year-old body in front of my husband. There is no domination or humiliation, just added sexual pleasure to our lives. We carefully choose who is allowed to claim me in front of him. It has never gotten old. Maybe because we relive the excitement of that first time, we especially enjoy my being taken by older men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!