The Cuck's Wheel

Story Info
A new hot wife has an unforgettable weekend.
15.5k words
4.1
34.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

The Cuck's Wheel

This is a cuckold story about a married couple where the wife goes away for a long weekend. With a slow build to the actual sex, this is a longer story. All bold words are text messages between characters, and there are a lot of them as the aspiring hotwife and her husband talk things over. As always, let me know what you think and if you have any story ideas. All Characters are 18+, enjoy!

+++

My husband, Sean and I have talked about having a hotwife experience for a while now. It wasn't because Sean had a small penis or anything, but because we're both adventurous and love trying new things. So, when my girl's trip to the beach turned into my one friend, a couple of her male friends and I, Sean decided that this was the best time to try the hotwife lifestyle and see where it took us.

I stand over my suitcase, packing the night before Beth and I leave, Sean talks to me. "So, I was thinking about this long weekend."

"What about it?" I ask, turning around and pressing against him, my breasts pressing against his body.

"Liz... this must have you really horny." He says, kissing me on the cheek.

I smile, "A lady has to keep her secrets."

Sean just rolls his eyes. "Before we get too distracted, I found this app to help with the weekend."

"What's it called?" I ask, opening the dresser and grabbing some sexy underwear and outfits for myself.

"The Cuck's Wheel." He answers. "There's different stages and each one gets more challenging as we go. But it starts off pretty easy. We both download the app and you can see what I spin in real time so you'll know I'm not setting you up."

"That's interesting. How far does it go?"

"All the way." He replies.

I turn to face Sean. "Are you sure you want me to go through with this?"

He nods. "I do. We have talked about this for so long now, I just want it to lead to something. If we're not comfortable with any of it, then you just stop. It's just a dumb app."

I smile, "Alright then. But I'll need some encouragement to feel sexy." I wrap my arms around him and let Sean pick me up. Being a petite woman, that is very easy for him. He places me on the bed as we passionately kiss. His hands squeeze my small breasts as mine creep under his shirt and quickly pull it up.

Sean climbs off of me and I undress quickly, tossing all my clothes to the floor. His hands feel my plump, bare ass as I drop my panties and kick them off. Sean kisses my neck as his fingers spread my pussy lips. "You're soaking wet already." He says to me.

I smile at him, "Because my husband wants me to spend a long weekend taking a stranger's cock. I'm going to need to be horny."

Sean chuckles, "Well tonight you're still mine, so why not get on the bed." I brush my blonde hair out of my eyes and hop up on the bed, walking on all fours into the middle of it. Sean climbs up after me and I feel his hands rubbing and squeezing my rear.

"Come on... enough teasing... give me that cock." I beg, grinding against him. Sean pulls his body away from mine and I feel him rubbing the head of his cock against my entrance. Then, suddenly, he thrusts forward, sinking inside of me. "Oh shit!" I squeak, rubbing my clit as his cock sinks into me over and over again.

"My slutty wife likes that?" He asks, picking up the pace and fucking me harder.

"Yes... so good..." I grunt. He pulls out of me, giving me a moment to catch my breath.

"Think about Tuesday, when you get back... We're going to have so much fun." Sean whispers in my ear.

"Think about now, when your wife asks you to lie on your back." I reply, pusing his chest. Sean gets on his back and I straddle him, aiming his cock at my waiting slit. I sink down onto him, taking his entire length. He and I passionately kiss as I bounce up and down on his member. Staring into his eyes, I sit up and continue to ride him, feeling myself growing closer to orgasm.

"Fuck baby... you'll make me cum." Sean grunts. I keep riding him, my moans growing louder and louder. I lean against his chest for support. Sean thrusts into me again and again.

"I'm so close..." I moan, rubbing my clit faster than ever. Sean grunts in reply as I close my eyes. I start to cum a second later. His thrusts grow faster as the two of us reach climax at the same time. Through my own pleasure, I barely feel the hot ropes of his cum fill my pussy. Sean and I start to kiss once again, before we both part to breath.

"How was that for making you feel sexy?" He asks, kissing my cheek.

I smile, "I'll get cleaned up, you finish packing for me and then wait until tuesday. I'll be feeling very slutty then."

"That's what I love to hear!" Sean says, kissing my cheek.

+++

"Good to see you Liz!" My best friend Beth squeals as I open her car door. Beth is a brunette, with large breasts and a thick ass, both of which she loves to show off. We had been best friends since high school. While I ended up getting married, Beth seemed content to sleep with as many different guys as she could.

"How are you?" I ask, being pulled in for an awkward hug over the center console.

"Oh you know... more of the same. How's the married life treating you?" She asks, as we part and she begins the drive to our beach house.

I smile, "Great! Sean and I are doing great and we're both so happy! What about you? Any men in your life?"

Beth shakes her head, "You know me... still having fun with my man of the month." She laughs.

I chuckle and roll my eyes at her. As we get on the highway, I ask, "So why did everyone else cancel? I know Rachel is busy with her new baby."

"So, Leanna is pregnant and has some bad morning sickness, and Lauren just kind of said she didn't want to come when I told her who else I was bringing."

"And who's that?" I ask.

"Just a couple of my guy friends." Beth replies. And by guy friends she means fuckbuddies. I think, knowing Beth too well. "I'm actually kind of surprised you still wanted to come."

"Really" Why?"

Beth sighs, "Don't take this the wrong way... but you settled down and got married. I enjoy my life, but I can see there's a pretty big divide between me and the rest of you, since all of you are married now." Her tone of voice makes her seem sad, almost lonely.

"Beth come on... I'm still your friend no matter what. Even if I am married, you're my girl! We can do all this stuff together still, like go to the beach. The only difference is I might not get laid nearly as much as you while we're there."

Beth chuckles, "Key word there is nearly." She says, grinning at me.

I roll my eyes, "You're ridiculous." But she does have a point... I think, turning to look out the car window and wonder how the hell I'll complete the different stages Sean sends me.

"So multiple guy friends?" I ask. "I thought this was going to be a girls weekend."

Beth shrugs, "Their good guys and both really fun. Since everyone but you canceled I just thought that rather than lose the deposit, I might as well still have some fun. And the house sleeps five so we might as well hit capacity or come as close as possible."

"Two guys Beth? How much sex are you going to have!" I tease.

"They don't both have to be for me." She replies. "Not that I want you to cheat or anything... but..."

I cut her off, "This stays between us but Sean and I actually talked about that. He wants me to do something called the Cuck's Wheel. It's a bunch of different challenges and ends up with me sleeping with one of the guys."

Beth looks at me sideways, "This absolutely stays between us! But Liz... I didn't think you had that in you! But that explains why you're not wearing your ring."

I laugh, "I might not do it... but just in case I decide too."

A smile forms on Beth's lips, "I know just the one! He loves blondes and you just so happen to be a very sexy blonde! And he's all muscly and hot!"

"You can't say anything to him!"

"I won't. I'm going to let you do all the work." She replies.

+++

A while later, we pull up to the house. It looks like any other beach house, slightly worn, but nice nonetheless. I text Sean, Just got here. House looks nice. I think Beth's guy is already here.

There is already a car in the driveway as we pull in. "Looks like the guys beat us here." Beth says. "I'll introduce you to your guy... if you choose to do anything."

I smile, "I need to see him first!" I laugh. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. A text from Sean reads, Let me know how it goes! I can send the first challenge whenever.

I feel slightly nervous as I step out of the car and the door of the house opens. A man in his mid 20's steps out, followed by a second and a third a moment later. Both have short hair and are very attractive. They are tan and have muscles, looking like stereotypical surfer dudes.

"Beth!" The one says, a smile growing on his face. Beth drops her bag and pulls him in for a hug, as I keep making my way up to the door.

"Let me help you with that." The one says to me. He has brown hair and a couple tattoos on his arm. He is wearing a tank top that makes his muscles stand out. "You must be Liz. Beth told me a lot about you."

I chuckle, "Thank you. What's your name?"

"Brian." He says, leading the way into the house, passing Beth and her man exchanging a passionate greeting on the porch.

"Thank you for the help Brian." I reply, hoping I don't sound nervous.

"Oh it's really no trouble." He replies, leading me upstairs and into one of the bedrooms. "I think this one is yours. Beth and Andy are going to take the master bedroom."

I roll my eyes, "I wonder why." I pretend to ask. Brian chuckles.

"That does mean we have to share a bathroom, but it looks like you can lock the other person out." He says, pointing at the door.

I shrug, "We'll work it out. Let me get changed and I'll be all ready for the beach." I tell him, closing the door and immediately pulling out my phone. Babe... this guy is so hot! I want to go for it! Beth's guy is fairly attractive too. I text Sean.

I start to undress when I hear my phone go off. That was fast! There's eight stages. Are you ready for the first?

My heart pounds in my chest as I type out my reply. Yes ;)

Open the app. Sean replies.

I scroll through my apps until I find Cuck's Wheel. I tap it to open. It is a simple spinner with five sections, each one numbered. Above the spinner is the title Stage 1: Flirt. Below that are what each number means. 1. Smile at him 2. Make conversation 3. Compliment him 4. Bite your lip while staring at him 5. Show off your tits or ass for him. I read over the options in my mind, wondering what I'll have to do to flirt with Brian.

I watch as Sean spins the spinner. I watch it go around the circle several times, finally landing on number four. Sean immediately texts, Guess your starting off pretty heavy! Let me know how it goes, followed by the kissy face. Good luck baby!

Thanks! Will do. We're going to the beach now so I'll reply when I can. I reply, wondering exactly how far this will go. I undress and look up and down at my body. My small breasts are more than compensated for by my generous rear and nice hips. I put on a yellow bikini, one that I know does not leave much in the back to the imagination, pull on a cover up and head back downstairs. Both guys and Beth are gathered around the dining room table, waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" Brian asks, stepping towards me. I nod in response, knowing that at some point, I have to stare and bite my lip at him.

"Liz, you don't have to bring the cover up, we're almost right on the beach!" Beth says, motioning down to her almost naked body, bare except for what a very small bikini can cover up. I take my cover up and toss it on the couch. I can feel the eyes of all three men taking in my body and looking me up and down as if trying to imagine fucking me then and there.

"Now I'm all ready." I say as Beth stands up from the chair. She and Andy lead the way out of the house and over to the beach. The warm sun feels good on my bare skin and the four of us set up, placing down an umbrella and towels. Beth's bikini does little to cover her up, leaving her entire ass, and most of her breasts on display. I can tell both men, even Brian, are trying not to stare at her. Beth and Andy all settle down, lying on their towels.

"Can one of you be a dear and put a bit of sunscreen on my back?" Beth asks, rolling onto her stomach. Andy volunteers, taking his time to spread the lotion all the way down her back, taking his time and making sure to feel her ass.

I turn to Brian, "Want to go for a walk?" I ask. He nods, and we walk down the beach. I can feel Beth turning to watch us as we begin to walk away. Brian and I walk in the surf, the warm water keeping our feet off the hot sand. "So what do you do?" I ask him.

"I'm a mechanic, so I spend most of my time moving heavy car parts around. What about you?"

"I'm a teacher. I teach third graders."

He chuckles, "Be glad it's not high school. All the guys would be trying to hook up with you."

I laugh, "I guess I should count myself lucky there."

"I am surprised you don't have a boyfriend or anything. Beth never said anything about it to me. And she knows how much I love blondes."

"Unfortunately for you, Beth is a little easier than I am." I joke.

Brian laughs, "Yeah, Andy told me stories about her. She seems pretty wild."

"You should have seen her in college. Living with her was very... interesting." I say, pausing for a moment to choose the right word.

Brian chuckles, "Hearing about her life now is very interesting."

Now's a good time... I think. "Her's isn't the only one that needs to be interesting..." I reply, biting my lip and staring at Brian's face. Brian takes notice and smiles at me. "But we have all weekend for that don't we?"

"We're going to have to make our time together count then." He says, wrapping his arm around my waist.

For a moment, I think about pulling away. He's not your husband! I think, feeling slightly guilty for a moment. Thinking about Sean's excitement when I tell him what's happened so far only turns me on. I use my arms and press my breasts together for Brian. "We better, because I know Beth is going to." I laugh. Brian's eyes are focused on my chest, but his eyes shift to my face. I smile at him and give him a wink. With Brian's arm still around my waist, we make our way back up the beach. The whole time, I can feel nervous butterflies in my chest.

+++

The four of us get back to the house and the first thing I do is go to my room and check my phone. I text Sean, Just got back. Stage 1 is done. I bit my lip and may have done a bit of showing off my body too ;)

I take a shower, feeling my breasts and resisting the urge to rub my pussy. Getting out, I see a reply. Hot! How did he take it? Was he turned on?

He loved it! I'm curious to see what happens next! I squeezed my tits together for him. He was looking right down my bikini. I reply, opening my new app.

A moment later, Sean enters and this time, the title is Stage 2: Touch. Again, below the spinner is the explanation of the different categories. 1. Hug 2. Hold his hand 3. Touch his leg while talking 4. Ask to feel his muscles 5. Have him massage you. Reading them over, I think about the different outcomes. Sean spins it and I watch the spinner travel around the circle several times finally coming to a stop on number 3. I text Sean, This is going to get wild quickly isn't it?

Sean replies, I really hope it does!

I smile at his answer. I'll let you know how it goes. I think we're all going out for dinner so I'll let you know if anything happens.

I slip into a comfy pair of shorts that show off my legs and a nice white shirt. I place my phone in my pocket, knowing I'll be texting Sean any more details of what happens tonight. Walking downstairs, Brian is the only one hanging out. "Where's everyone else?" I ask.

"Probably all taking a shower" He says, chuckling.

"Oh, so we have a bit of time to ourselves." I reply with a smile.

"You sound very excited about that."

I sit on the couch next to him. "Why wouldn't I be? I get to sit next to a very sexy man and there's just the two of us..." I blush, feeling strange flirting with a man who is not Sean.

Brian laughs, "For something that was supposed to just be a girls weekend, I'm sure this isn't really what you were expecting."

I nod, "Yeah it's not... but just because of that, doesn't mean I can't enjoy it."

"How much are you enjoying this?" Brian whispers to me, his arm wrapping around my shoulders.

I place my hand on his thigh, resting it there. "Maybe you'll get to find out later." I reply, my heart beating in my chest. I see Brian start leaning in towards me. Are you really going to do this Liz? I know Sean wants me to... but I didn't tell him how far this is going... Fortunately, Beth comes down the stairs and Brian pulls away quickly, the two of us just sitting in front of the TV.

"You guys ready?" She asks, glancing quickly between the two of us as a small smile forms on her lips.

I nod, "Just give me one sec to go to the bathroom." I get up and make my way into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I sit down and text Seam. Stage 2 done. Brian and I got a bit of TV time in while Beth was "busy" upstairs. Let's see stage 3!

I open the app and see Stage 3: Text at the top of my screen. Below that reads 1. Add him as a friend 2. Follow his Instagram and twitter 3. Ask for his number 4. Slide into his DMs 5. Put your number in his back pocket. I read all these over as Sean spins. First two are easy... I think, wondering which it will be. The app lands on number 4.

I open my texts and see a text from Sean. That was quick! How far did he want to go?

I swallow and stand up, turning on the sink. He and I were about to kiss but Beth came down stairs. But this stage is probably going to take a bit longer.

Sean replies immediately, Baby, that's so hot! I can't wait to see how this all turns out!

I'll let you know. Talk later. Love you! I send, stepping out of the bathroom. When I get out all four of the others are waiting for me. "Ready for some drinks?" Beth asks me. I nod, wondering exactly how I'm going to DM Brian and what I would even say in one.

+++

The four of us end up at a bar, which is about what I was expecting with Beth choosing these things. Beth and I both have a few drinks, reminding ourselves of our time in college. The guys watch us with interest, laughing along. After we eat, Beth drags me into the bathroom with her. She closes the door of the stall and turns around. "So you and Brian..." She starts, a smile on her face.

"I'm having fun. Sean told me to!" I laugh.

She grabs me and looks into my eyes, "Are you seriously going to go for it?"

I shrug, "I'm just seeing where it goes. Sean wants me to but if I don't it's not a big deal."

Beth smiles, "I love how open you guys are." Then she does the most surprising thing of all. She leans in and kisses me on the lips. For a moment, this catches me by surprise. But I close my eyes and kiss her back. When we part we look into each other's eyes for a moment. "Now go get him!" She says, opening the stall door. I smile at her as we make our way out of the bathroom and back to the guys.

Brian smiles as he sees us coming. I stand next to him and lean against him. Almost immediately, his hand rests on my lower back. Beth shoots me a smile from across our high top table when she sees his hand behind me. "So what did you ladies do down there?" He asks.

I shrug at him, "Just a bit of girl talk. Come on, buy me a drink then let's dance!" Brian follows me as I take his hand and lead him over to the bar. He buys me a gin and tonic, which I quickly finish before we head out onto the dance floor. He and I start dancing, and Brian soon ends up behind me. Feeling tipsy, I press my ass against him and start grinding against him. I feel his cock grow hard against my body. Damn... he feels pretty big! I think, smiling to myself.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers