The Cucky Professor

Story Info
I had always resisted attempts at sexual bribery until now.
2.9k words
3.82
25.5k
27
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat grading student assignments in my third-floor office at the university. My back was to the worn door that was currently closed. Past the stack of journals piled on my desk, I had a small but dirty window that provided natural light. Occasionally, I found myself distracted by the noise of the coeds walking past. I sometimes thought about all the potential each of them had ahead of them. Other times, their young voices only reminded me of my middle age, so I usually kept the window and blinds closed. Today, the window was closed.

I glanced at my exercise watch, the one my wife gave me last year to help me stay fit for her. I noted that my next appointment was already twenty minutes late. I considered leaving my office and heading home when I heard the sound of high heels clicking against the floor of the hallway outside my office. The noise stopped, and the door creaked open without so much as a courtesy knock.

I started to swivel around in my office chair to see who had just entered so rudely. I was planning to comment about common courtesy, but before I got completely turned around, a woman's voice spoke.

"Professor," she began, "I'm sorry for being a little late for my appointment, but I really do need to talk with you."

I looked briefly at my wire-frame glasses sitting on the desk. Even without my glasses, I could recognize the woman standing in my doorway right away. She was a little older than many of my students, but the additional years made her seem confident in herself. Her black hair was fixed neatly in a ponytail. Her gray skirt was a little shorter than I was used to seeing from even the younger students, but still looked proper on her toned legs. She wore a white blouse that hugged her small breasts. "Being late is not a good way to start a discussion. What brings you into my office today?" I inquired of her, remembering her tardiness.

"Professor," she started. Her lower lip protruded in a slight pout. "I don't think your test would really reflect my..." she paused a moment before continuing, "my abilities and how I could best apply myself."

She turned and locked the office door behind her. Without a word, she walked towards where I was sitting. She stopped in front of me and studied my face a moment. She took in a deep breath and then said, "Isn't there something we can work out, Professor?" Her delicate hands tugged the sides of her skirt downwards as if she was suddenly aware of how short the garment was. Her dark brown eyes stared into mine as she leaned towards me and placed her hands on the armrest of my chair. I shifted awkwardly. I would have thrown any other coed out of my office for trying to seduce me like that, but I couldn't resist her advances. I felt conflicted at the inappropriateness of what she was suggesting we might do here in my office as her intense gaze held me fixed to my chair.

I stood up to break her invasion of my personal space and regain some control of this situation. I cleared my throat awkwardly and tried to regain control by saying, "Take a seat, and we can discuss this." I motioned to the straight-back wooden chair that was the only other chair in my office. It was worn as most university issued furniture was. Almost as quickly as I stood up, the woman sat down and smoothed her skirt on her lap with her hands. Before I could object, she surprised me by sitting in my comfortable desk chair left the stiff wooden chair for me.

I did not have the energy to protest. Instead, I sat in the wooden chair, and I listened as she pleaded her case for why I should give her special treatment. She said those same things as many others have. "Oh, but I studied so hard and know so much. But...but some of the content wasn't covered in class. I knew the answer, I just messed up the answer sheet. I just ran out of time." It sounded rehearsed and not genuine. I have head these excuses for poor grades from many students over the years. I really couldn't listen. Besides, already she made it clear that she came prepared to do more than talk about tests and class performance.

Instead of listening to her, my attention became focused on her shoe. The shoe was red and shiny with what must have been a 4-inch spiked heel. The heel ended in a metal tip. The shoes looked expensive and well cared for. Her red heels were striking enough that I was surprised I didn't notice them when she first walked in. Somehow, her shoe slipped down her foot and was dangling from her toes. It looked as if it would fall off any second. Yet, it stayed on even as she bounced her leg as she spoke. This balancing act had my attention as I fully expected the shoe to suddenly drop to the floor, but it did not.

"Professor, are you even listening?" I heard her say. Her leg stopped bouncing, pulling me out of my fixation with her shoe. I looked up at her face and saw her smiling at me. I realized I was caught staring at her foot and blushed slightly.

"Oh! I'm sorry," she feigned. "It's just that these shoes are new and still need to be broken in a little. My feet are just a little sore. You don't mind if I take them off? Do you, Professor?"

"Well, no...I mean...I certainly wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable." I stammered as I shifted in the wooden chair and crossed my legs to hide my growing erection. I wanted to avoid embarrassing myself further.

"Professor! I am shocked at your display." She exclaimed as she covered a broad smile with her hand. I was not able to hide it in time, apparently. "What would the dean say if I told him how inappropriate you are right now?" I think you need to apologize to me."

"I should apologize to you? Did you not just come on to me here in my office?"

Her feet were bare now. Her painted toes were flat on the ground beside her shoes, but she kept the heel of her foot off the ground. She rolled her chair closer to mine and whispered, "I did no such thing. If I was coming on to you, I probably would have done something like this." I was speechless when she lifted her leg and placed her toes firmly on my crotch. Suddenly, her cell camera flashed. "There. Now it isn't just my word against yours. Now we can talk more after you apologize to me. Why don't you rub my foot as a way to begin your apology, Professor?"

She did not remove her foot. Instead, I did what she requested and reached for it. As I held her bare foot in my hands, I realized my desire to touch her was beyond my control. Again, I stopped listening to what she was saying about owing her an apology. I could only focus on her delicate foot, which I was now massaging with both hands. My thumbs traced the curve of her arches then slid into the space between each manicured toe. "Stop." She commanded, "You're not listening to me again, are you?" She outlined my growing cock with her toes. "I think you should apologize further by kissing my foot." She declared

I blushed once again. She knew that I wanted to taste her skin on my lips. She lifted her foot up to my face. She was building up such desire inside me that I felt compelled to do as she wished. I took her foot in my hand and guided her toes to my lips and kissed them.

"Not good enough." She told me. "Suck them."

I have never had a visitor to my office be this aggressive, this controlling before. I have never before succumbed to the charms of someone trying to seduce me in my own office. I was a professor, and she was in my office. She was supposed to listen to me, but I found myself helplessly enslaved by the arousal she stirred in me. I did what she told me and took each toe into my mouth one at a time. I kissed and sucked each toe as she grinned in satisfaction at my submission to her whim. When I was done with every toe, she put her foot behind my neck and pulled me forward. I felt off-balance and shifted to the edge of the chair.

"Kneel." She commanded. I slid off the chair to kneel in front of her. I was uncertain what would happen next and how I would react. I was worried someone would knock on my office door. I was worried about what it might try to do to my reputation at the school to be caught here with her in this situation.

"I have a boyfriend on the hockey team, you know. In fact, he is the reason I was late for this appointment with you." She reached under her skirt and pulled down her pink thong. As she spoke, she slid the panties down her legs to her ankles. "But I'm not sorry about being late. He has so much sexual energy and just felt too good to stop. So I had him in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass just before I came to your office hours. What do you think about that, Professor? Want to find out where he left his seed in me?" She reached down and squeezed my erection under my pants while commenting, "I'll take this as enthusiastic consent. Now, take my panties off from my ankles so you can feel and smell how messy my boyfriend and I made them."

My hand trembled slightly as I reached for the dangling lacy intimate. I gently slid the panties off over her delicate foot. They were unmistakably wet and somewhat sticky. I brought the panties to my face and inhaled her aroma before setting them on my desk. "Come, take a closer look." I should have stopped this control she had over me. I should have left my office, but I couldn't. I was mesmerized by her as she opened her knees, and I could see her neatly trimmed pussy. The outer lips looked slightly swollen and were glistening with wetness. Seeing her most intimate area produced a desperate need within me for her. I was not in control of myself anymore, and I suspect that was precisely what she wanted.

"That's not all me." She continued. "That's him too. By the way, he is also a student in your class."

I licked my lips instinctively. It was an action that did not go unnoticed. "Oh, does someone want a taste?"

"Yes," I admitted, although I wanted more than a taste of her. I pictured myself thrusting deep inside her. I desired to make her mine and fuck her until she forgot about her young, virile boyfriend. I knew I could show her how a man with both experience and fitness can treat a woman. Yet, here I was on my knees in front of her. All I could do was accept her offer.

I moved forward towards her. She placed her foot on my forehead, keeping me from closing the distance between her and I. "What do you say?" She giggled.

"Please?" I guessed. I could feel my heart racing in my chest.

"Oh, ok...Wait. no." She teased. "Tell me you'll give me an 'A' for my ability to apply my skills for the betterment of your class."

"Ok. I'll give you an 'A,'" I quickly responded.

"Mmmm...still no." She pushed me backward slightly with her foot on my chest. She stroked her hand on her leg in front of me. Her hand traveled from her knee to her thigh before dipping between her legs. She brought her wet fingers in front of my face.

"Lick. Taste." She commanded. I licked at her fingers with my tongue. I heard her giggle as I sucked each digit clean. She tasted sweet. I wanted more.

"Please?" I begged.

"Still no," she said casually, then looked at her fingernails. "I think my boyfriend deserves an 'A' as well, don't you?"

"No." I drew the line.

"No?" She questioned as she closed her legs. "No?" She brought her toes to my lips again, and I instinctively licked them again with my tongue. *flash* went her cellphone camera. "Now which friend should I send that photo to? Hmmm?"

"Ok." I surrendered. "Your boyfriend gets an A."

"Much better. Good boy." She praised. "Now, come over here and get your reward."

I slid forward on my knees. I half thought she would stop me again, but she didn't. As I approached, her intoxicating scent fueled my desire even further. She put her hand around the back of my neck and pulled me close to her. As my lips connected with her pussy, her head tilted backward. She sunk into my office chair.

"I want your tongue on my clit," She demanded next. My tongue flicked at her sensitive clit. She jumped. "No, not like that. Use the flat part of your tongue, and no matter how tired your tongue gets, do not stop."

I did as she asked. I resisted her no longer and gave in to the intense desire she instilled in me. She swung her left leg over the armrest of my chair, and her thighs parted wider, giving me more access to her pussy. My tongue explored every fold, ridge, and smooth surface for her used cunt. She tasted as sweet as she did on her fingers, but also bitter and salty from her lover's cum. My tongue and jaw ached from the effort, but, still, I licked at her. Her fingers intertwined in my hair and pulled at my head as she pushed my face firmly against her pussy. Her moans grew louder, and my throbbing erection demanded attention. My free hand unbuttoned my pants and reached inside to touch myself while I lapped at her clit. Finally, I felt her shudder against my face. Her thighs closed around my ears, muffling the sounds around me. I still heard her moans and quick breaths as her pleasure neared its crest. I looked up at her from my position between her legs. She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her cries of joy as she reached the peak of her orgasm. I was confident that she was still loud enough for anyone outside the door to have heard her.

She stroked my head as I lay between her thighs and touched my cock. "You can take your hand out of your pants, Professor." She spoke more like a command than a request. I groaned slightly in frustration as I reluctantly surrendered my grip on my cock and withdrew my hand. "You can take care of that after I leave." She assured me.

"But..." I started.

"Not...until...after...I...leave," she repeated, emphasizing each word as if speaking to a child.

"As you wish." I acquiesced.

"I wish it, professor." She said as she stood up, smoothed her skirt, and slipped her heels back on.

She giggled and kissed me firmly on the lips. I opened my mouth to accept her probing tongue, and I remembered that her boyfriend had just been between her lips only an hour or so earlier. She broke the kiss and sat back with a satisfied look on her face. "See you at home, my cucky Professor?" She teased me.

"Yes, my wife. I'll meet you back home soon. I only have a few more things to grade today. I really wish you were my student." I replied cheekily. "By the way, which of my students is your new boyfriend that gets the 'A' grade from your efforts?"

"I'll tell you all the details about my boyfriend after you get back home. Right now, I think there is something you want to take care of after I leave. Isn't there, my hubby?"

"Oh, yes, my Goddess! I am glad you came to visit your hubby at the office today. Maybe we should do this more often. Thank you. I love you." I replied.

Her phone sounded a loud "ding" with a notification. She held a finger in the air, indicating I should be quiet and wait. She made a few taps on her phone and smiled broadly.

"I second thought, you might want to wait and surrender that orgasm to me for later." She teased.

"Um...wait for what?"

"Well, it looks like the postman just delivered my new strap on to our house. Do you feel like surrendering yourself for me to break it in with your backside tonight, or do you feel selfish? Your choice."

She smiled as she watched me refastened my pants and tuck in my shirt. I didn't really have a choice, and she knew it. I surrendered myself to her a few years ago, and it quickly became apparent that she was never going to give up my submission. She had the freedom to enjoy whoever she wanted whenever she wanted. Her new boyfriend would last a couple weeks before she got tired of him, but only her husband, only I, could give her the devotion she needed. She closed the door behind her just after whispering back to me, "Good boy."