The Cul-de-sac of Virgins Pt. 02

Story Info
His sister and friends are virgins, Paul plans to screw them.
3.9k words
4.44
39k
49

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers

Sally quietly sat at the kitchen table with her head bowed as she listened to me play her phone recording of her wanking me off for the pleasure of her mates, thinking I was asleep. I tried my best not to laugh as I heard quotes like,

"Ann-Marie, will you try and keep your masturbation noise's down!"

"You're getting me wet with your noises!"

And "You try wanking a cock, you're own pussy and filming, it's not bloody easy!"

The film finished with Sis running out of the room, having made me cum.

"Well?" I asked as Sally kept her head bowed blushing profusely.

"Sorry," she whispered.

I was being too cruel for in truth I had enjoyed the whole experience, but I had to confront Sis about it some time or other.

"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?" She asked, raising her soulful eyes.

"Of course not but you've got to tell me a few things in return."

"Why?" She anxiously blurted.

"Because I'm concerned, that's why I can't understand why you and your friends are so desperate to do such a thing?"

"Because we're desperately bored virgins," she bleated with disgust, "apart from Jane thanks to you."

"Jane's not as experienced as she makes out, she was a really lousy screw, the worst I've ever had."

"But at least she's not a virgin!"

"That's not the problem, sexual frustration is if it was just virginity that was bothering you all why is Jane still joining in with your group masturbation sessions?"

"That's because," she started her voice trailing off to a stop.

"So what do you do, all sit on the couch watching porn and masturbate?"

"Yeah, pretty much so."

"All there spreading your legs with your hands rubbing your panties."

"Yes, okay, I'm not proud of it."

"Do any of you touch each other?"

"No, I don't!" Sally raged.

"Sorry, I'm just baffled why four attractive girls can't get laid," I pondered.

"Jane and Gemma do," again Sally's voice trailed off.

"Do what?"

"Let their hands wander into each other's panties."

"Really, by the sound of things, they hated each other."

"No, they're friends, when we are in each other's houses they take it upstairs now and then."

My head reeled with a vision of the gorgeous Gemma and Jane naked on a bed in the 69 position until Sis broke in.

"They just get each other off with their hands, they don't get naked or kiss."

"How do you know?"

"We tell each other everything, I think Gemma's a bit worried that she'll lose Jane but what they do is through sexual frustration. They don't start aiming to get into each other's pants they just get so worked up watching porn, and now and again it happens."

"So they don't meet alone?"

"No, never, we're too close to keep secrets from each other."

I wondered about that, but it was true they all were extraordinarily close, maybe that was their problem. My mind boggled, searching for a way to help, "Have any of you tried online dating?"

"We did and got a lot of attention from locals. Most of them were low brows, too thick, some looked ugly, others just weird and a lot the wrong star sign. "

"Wrong star sign! Are you joking?"

"We may be desperate, but we still have standards."

"You'll have to lower them if you want to get laid."

"We did, and it was a disaster, Anne-Marie, and I decide to visit 'old man Jacob' who messaged us.

"Old man Jacob! You can do better than that."

"He was safe, and we could trust him, you don't know how scary it can be." She pleaded

"So, what went wrong?"

"We went to his house, and he was so pleased to see us. He invited us in and then gave us a drink. Eventually, he said, "Let's get started then,"

He asked Anne-Marie and me to kneel facing the back of the couch with our arms on the headrest, making us push our bottoms out.

We did, and then he pulled our skirts up and panties down, we thought he was going to Roger us both from behind, but then he proceeded to spank us."

"Spank you! I didn't think you were the sort."

"We're not. It just went that way, he said he needed to do a little spanking to get him going. And so..."

"He spanked you and nailed you both."

"No," sighed Sally, he still couldn't get it up, God I've never been so desperate for seeing too, I was close to tears."

"Oh god, so he got to spank you, and you got nothing, I'd have been furious, do you want me to sort him out?" I raged.

"No, no, please don't, his intentions were good."

"Sure they were!" I fumed.

"It was just a spanking, but for all that, it was something sexual, real, better than nothing."

"Sis you've got to stop this otherwise you're going to get into trouble, like getting preggers or catching some, er, em skin complaint, two of you have committed incestuous acts already."

"I didn't hear you complaining."

"I was asleep."

"Yeah, sure you were."

"It doesn't matter you and Jane have wanked your brothers off, that's pretty desperate."

"I think Jane made up her story about tossing off her brother," said Sally avoiding my words of wisdom, which I addressed to her with a raging hard-on.

"That doesn't matter, it's the motivation behind the fantasy, any cock will do!" I surmised.

"Well, it will!" Sis stressed loudly.

I sighed in exasperation and took a moment to look at Sis who was going through a range of emotions.

"What other silly things have you done in your desperation?" Hoping I had heard the worst of it.

"Nothing much, just a little harmless flashing," Sally blithely trotted out.

"Harmless flashing!" I blurted out in horror, "Where?"

We went on a hike into the country and were on top of the motorway bridge. We just did the usual girl thing."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, just waving at the drivers to see which of us could get the most waves back."

I groaned, "What are you? School kids, are you that desperate for attention?"

"It was just a bit of fun until Jane started losing and so to boost her wave back ratio, she started flashing her boobs."

"What tits out?"

"Well, not at first, she kept her bra on."

"Oh God"

"We just got carried away, as soon as we saw she was getting more attention we all got our tits out, even Anne-Marie. The drivers were going delirious, waving beeping horns giving us the thumbs up. It was just harmless fun."

The image of four randy girls flashing their tits for attention on top of a bridge must have been quite a sight for road-weary lorry drivers.

"It got out of control when Gemma played her ace card, she got her tits right out."

"Bloody hell, I bet that got some attention," I opined while dreaming away at the image of the big-boobed Gemma shaking her tits for the drivers.

"It stopped there, please tell me it stopped there!"

"It would, but you know Jane."

"Oh god, what did she do?"

"Pulled her jeans and panties down!"

"You're joking?"

"No, right there on top of the bridge."

"You mad cows, you do know you could get arrested for that?"

"A car pulled up behind us on the bridge, a police car."

"I knew it, then what happened?

"We put our tits away,"

"Of course, I hardly think they'd arrest your tits out," I angrily interjected although the image of Gemma standing before a woman policewoman being scolded with her gorgeous boobs out was turning me on no end.

"The police just let us off with a warning."

"Good, next time they might press charges."

"Randy bastards they really enjoyed themselves trying to make us squirm as they pointed out what we did."

"Let that be a lesson, they made you squirm just to remind you of what a silly thing you did."

"Ha that didn't work we all ended up wanting to fuck him!"

I shook my head as I lifted from the table, wondering what had happened to my innocent little sister? Only a few days ago I had never heard her mention anything sexual now it was flowing out of her mouth like a broken sewage pipe.

I pushed my chair under the table only to hear Sally say;

"Do you want some help with that?"

I looked down and saw a prominent bulge produced with the images of Gemma's tits.

"Behave!"

The image of Gemma flashing her tits at the motorists had got my blood up, and as she had been party to watching the video feed of me being wanked off, I texted her asking if we could have a little chat.

As it was the day after my cock had been filmed and wanked off, I was sure she knew what I wanted to chat about.

I got to her flat early that evening, and she answered the door in her bathrobe.

"Sorry, I've just got out of the shower." She explained he hair wet and yet strangely, her feet were stockinged and heeled, "Come on in."

I followed her into her living room and sat on her sofa.

"Cup of tea?" She offered.

I sat on the sofa, thinking of what to say until Gemma came back in the room. She was in a black corset, fishnets black silk panties and high black heels. He ample boobs pushed out from her corset as she posed hand on hip.

"Have you come here to fuck me?" She brazenly asked with a big smile. I pushed off the sofa and walked toward her and came face to face. I pulled my trousers down, revealing my prominent erection.

Gemma's face lit up! "Wow it looks much more impressive in the flesh, may I touch it!"

"As long as I can play with your boobs!"

"Deal!' Broke Gemma grabbing my cock, "Fuck, that's hard!"

"He's pleased to see you I croaked as she inexpertly stroked my cock with virgin hands.

"We'd better get him up then!" She teased.

I fell to my knees, pulling her panties down over fishnet stockings in one swoop exposing her divine triangle. I clamped my hands on her plump ass and went to work on her pussy.

This was going to be a screw to remember with her pussy nice and moist. I nibbled her lips while my hands kneaded her firm ripe big ass and very soon I could feel her legs trembling.

The vibrations were so strong through her body that I only had to stiffen my tongue and keep it still near her nub for her to excite herself. While doing so, I caressed her ass cheeks with the head of my stiff cock occasionally grazing her stockings.

Despite her bodily fluids flowing and her muscles reacting, Gemma kept remarkably silent during my administrations. I took a good grip of her ass cheeks and inserted my tongue right up into her, and at last, she gasped. Her pussy flooded into my mouth, and I let my fingers work their way up and down her ass crack.

With her legs trembling, I guided her to the sofa, my hands on her stocking tops. I sat her down and birthed myself between her legs. In front of me was my main goal, her big exciting boobs doing their best to pop out of the top of her corset.

Gemma looked at me through glazed eyes, and unlike Jane, she was in no hurry to lose her dreaded virginity.

"God Gemma your tits are amazing," I crudely admired as I brought my hands up and cupped them. I gasped as I took hold of her beautiful jugs.

"Do you like them?"

"Jez! Do I!" I praised in excited tones as I popped her beautiful hard little nipples out of their binding corset and moved forward to take her teat in my mouth! I stroked and squeezed her other boob feeling the heavy density of her tit with my other hand.

My cock reacted, twitching like crazy as I gorged myself upon her.

I moved up to and kissed her plump red shiny lips as the tip of my cock brushed her drenched opening.

Gemma was built for fucking. Everything about her drew your eye and demanded attention. Her sweet face with come-to-bed eyes; her lips that looked like they could suck your testes out of their sac; Tits you could lose yourself in for weeks; A firm, plump ass that begged to be spanked and strong long legs. All this and she was a virgin! I was a fortunate boy.

I lifted her stockinged legs over my shoulders and knelt up to penetrate her. I slipped into her silky hot wet haven quickly as she sighed with pleasure. I slowly started to pump her, and her back arched, pushing her heavenly mammies upwards naturally inviting me to grope them both.

I pulled myself into her by her substantial youthful breasts, squeezing her hard nipples up to nibble on. As I fucked her, I moved my mouth between her boobs and mouth, our tongues intertwining while I stroked her silky stocking tops. Fuck she was all sensation, and I quickly lent back and grabbed hold of her legs over my shoulders and started to pump her hard.

We sighed and gasped with every rhythmical pump as I look at her holding her boobs to stop them jiggling. I took my hands from her legs and held her wrists above her head and watched in glee as her firm boobs rolled around!

"Oh don't, " she pleaded as the rolled around as if in search for a groping hand.

"No way, do you know how long I've wanted those tits!" I cried!

"Please!"

"Oh, as you asked nicely!"

I let her hold her tits in place and accelerated my shafting. With Gemma's gorgeous young body writhing beneath me in her corset, stockings and heels, it was apparent it wasn't going to be a stayer spunk wise. My balls hardened, my cock twitching at the point of no return as I hammered away at her moist gash. Gemma bit her lips as I exploded into her with an almighty scream. I pumped out the last drops of my seed and fell upon the altar of her heaving boobs!

I gulped in the air for a minute as Gemma stroked my head. If I could choose a place to die, this would be it!

I slowly rose and looked into her face.

"That was fucking great! Can we do it again?" She joyfully cried.

I fell back down on the cushion of her boobs. "Give me half hour," I gasped. I looked at my watch, "Oh wait I've got to rush to work I'm on a warning," I exclaimed bursting into life to find my clothes.

"What, aren't you going to fuck me again?" Sighed Gemma heavily.

"You know I want to, but there's a good chance I'll be sacked,"

"Oh, fuck me again please!" Pleaded Gemma.

"Sorry, tonight, I'll be straight around, I promise!"

"No, now I'm so horny!"

"Sorry sweetheart, my jobs at stake."

"I'll let you cum on my tits!" Teased Gemma cradling her two beauties in her arm while tweaking her own nipple.

I became instantly hypnotised by her swaying boobs and imagined my hardening cock between them, "Phew! Aw fuck it, I didn't like the job anyway!

We fucked a second time on Gemma's bed, the invitation to cum on her tits was an offer I couldn't refuse. She was a good sport Gemma for as I pounded into her, she kept her arms above her legs and let me watch her marvellous tits roll around to my nailing. With her sexy stockinged legs corset and fantastic boobs I was never going to last long, and with-in minutes of rogering away at her glorious pussy I was already about to cum.

I was in the final straight when I quickly pulled out and straddled her body and put my aching straining cock between her ample boobs. I pushed them tight around my cock with my thumbs caressing each hard nipple while I titty fucked her. My cock head hit her throat on the upstrokes. I was right on the verge when I pulled out and ejaculated widely over her ample tilts. I Poured stream after stream aimed at her nipples, sperm flowing down her boobs, making the most delicious looking iced buns in history!

Gemma looked up excited at the sight of my spewing cock breathing heavily from her second dose of prime cock.

I pushed the last dribbles of spunk out onto her tits and admired my work!

"You mucky pup," laughed Gemma proving to me even if she was a virgin she still picked up the associated lingo from internet porn.

"Don't worry, I'll be licking that up!"

"I hope you're not on a diet," laughed Gemma studying the copious amount of white sticky cum upon her breasts.

Iced buns my new favourite I thought as I declared licked the cum from her nipples, down over the curves and into the ravine of her cum-drenched cleavage.

I slept again waking up to find Gemma idly playing with my cock.

"So are you and Jane girlfriends?" I asked mischievously trying to shame her.

"Oh yes but she wants s to keep it a secret. Jane lives in a world of her design."

Gemma pushed off the bed and excitedly lent over me her pendulous boobs swinging delightedly over my chest.

"Do me doggie style," she asked with a huge beaming smile, knowing I wouldn't refuse. The idea appealed to me as Gemma had a fine Shapley ass as well as beautiful boobs.

"Get into position then," I urged, she quickly got up onto all fours and spread her legs and pushed her plump sexy ass into the air. With an invitation like that, I was up rapidly into action. I positioned myself between her legs, ready to spear her from behind.

She reached back and spread her lips showing me her pink something I always found incredibly arousing. Gemma certainly knew what she was doing even if she had just lost her L plates.

I slowly thrust into her gaping pussy, making her swoon in delight.

"Oh, that's fucking good, better than any plastic dildo," she gasped.

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled in, taking her to the depths of her pussy. I decided this was going to be a long slow screw and hopefully get her to cum.

I couldn't leave Gemma's boobs alone for too long though and was quickly leaning over her plump ass for a two-handed reach around on her luscious mammaries.

Oh! Heaven to be ploughing into a luscious warm silky tight vagina while rolling a pair of firm, youthful tits. I kissed her neck only to be interrupted by her phone going off.

To my surprise, she answered it as I carried on humping.

"Hello, Jane!" She squawked, putting the phone to speakerphone.

"Have you heard Sally got caught filming Paul's cock?" She urgently exclaimed with a laughable sense of drama.

"I know he came to my flat to talk about it," Gemma said, smirking at me over her shoulder as I slowly slammed into her.

"What did he want to know?

"Nothing much, " teased Gemma, "he just wanted to know if he could fuck me!"

"Gemma, you didn't?" Squealed Jane.

"I did it! I'm no longer a virgin!" She yelled, punching the air leaving her face to prop her up on the pillow.

I quickly gave Gemma three hard shunts and slapped her ass to remind her I was there.

"Oh!" Yelped Gemma.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, just a bit of cramp. I've been feeling a bit of stiffness lately." She smirked.

"How did you get on with his big cock?"

"Easy, just opened my legs and he put it in, nothing to it!" Gemma teased.

"What no pain?"

"Nothing slipped in me and gave me a good rogering!"

"And it didn't hurt?"

I gave Gemma another three hard humps making her head hit the headboard and slapped her ass again for good measure.

"No not a bit," Gemma boasted covering her mouth to stop herself from giggling, "He said you just weren't into it enough!"

"What you discussed my fuck?" Angrily spat Jane.

"Yeah, he said it was like fucking a brick wall with you."

"The bastard!"

I stifled a laugh and speeded up my pumping playfully seeing if Gemma could carry on.

"He said if you were any tighter, his cock would have been squashed to the width of a knitting needle."

"It's better than having a barn door of a cunt!"

"Oh come on Jane, maybe you're just not cut out for cock!" Gemma gasped as the bed began to creak with my exertions.

"It was my first time!"

"Horses for courses Jane, you're brilliant at nibbling the budgies beak, maybe you should concentrate on pussy!"

"Oh, fuck off!" Tersely replied Jane, "So you've done it once, and you're the expert."

"Three times actually," boasted Gemma, "well soon to be three."

"So he's coming back for more?"

Gemma and I croaked with laughter stifling our merriment. Gemma's body convulsed so much it was sending a delightful vibrato sensation through her pussy to my cock!

"He'll be coming very soon!" Gemma giggled as I sped up, making the bed creak louder.

"What's that noise?" Inquired Jane.

Back2egg
Back2egg
487 Followers
12