The Cul-de-sac of Virgins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's my new metronome," gasped Gemma as I moved to the short strokes.

"Ohh!" She bleated as I slapped her ass.

"Its got a funny sound and its speeding up!"

Gemma gasped and started to breathe quickly.

"I should take that back."

"Ohh! My God, that's good!"

"Gemma?"

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" Was all that Gemma could blurt."

"Gemma, what are you doing?"

"I'm being fucked! Number three coming up!"

"Is he there now?" Raged Jane.

"Ohh! Sorry, Jane, I've got to go; I'm expecting a delivery!"

"Hi, Jane!" I greeted, "just poking your friend here!"

"You Bastard!"

Gemma screamed out her orgasm, leaving me unfinished.

I humped away quickly, pulled out and cum hard allover Gemmas plump ass. Stream after stream spat out onto her ass, dribbling downwards over her starfish and pussy! I shot and shot my balls aching from their third outing.

Picked up Gemma's phone, "High Jane, Gemma's one hell of a fuck, I'm just about to lick my cum off her ass, you can listen if you want!"

I dived into Gemma plump ass and merrily licked my cum off.

I went low on her thigh and licked upwards, finishing on her puckered ass.

"Oh, you kinky sod!" Sighed Gemma coming around from her orgasmic reverie.

I piled up my cum in her anus with my tongue, juicily rimming her before putting my mouth over her and sucking up!

I fell asleep on her bed, eventually waking to find Gemma taking a shower. I picked up my phone.

"Jane, I'm sorry, we just had a little tease, and no, I didn't fuck her. We were just teasing you with noises, It's you I want so be ready and waiting in your red panties and bra and white stockings tonight! Oh one more thing, Did you really toss your brother off? See you later be undressed and ready!"

12