All Comments on 'The Cul-de-sac of Virgins Pt. 02'

by Back2egg

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
horne5horne5over 4 years ago
great story

more soon loved reading them thx

Back2eggBack2eggover 1 year agoAuthor

I've only just seen this, and can't understand what your problem is. I have ejaculated on 3 different girls breasts a few times and it's always been on their request. I remember at every time I would have preferred to cum in their vaginas. Young girls wanted to experiment just as much as boys in our youth and I for one was happy to help with their requests. One girl wanted me to masturbate and cum over her body and then lick it all off. Believe me if have preferred having my dick in her rather than kneeling and wanking before her! I did my duty and locked off my cum from her body only for her to say, "Well that was a waste of time!"

I assume you're not as experimental as these girls and assume that all girls should be as prissy as you. Not all men ejaculate over a woman's body for their own pleasure. In my experience at the very least it has been consensual.

It is anything but a weird concept, most of the time it's about pleasing your partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBack2egg@Back2egg
I think we all like novelty, be it in music, literature, film or sex. A huge percentage of sex takes place in the mind. Much more than we'd like to admit. All of my stories are based on truth although the prose may blur that a little. I just love having fun! I am basically Ki...