The Culo's Pt. 01: Carla's Night Out

Story Info
Love between two friends in a nightclub.
1.7k words
6.1k
8
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is basically a pilot/introduction to the Culo family storyline. Some parts may be shorter than others for story reasons. I hope you enjoy.

*****

Carl Culo had been waiting for this night for a long time. He had everything set up and all he'd have to do is wait for his wife, Sally to fall asleep. He got up as quiet as possible and snuck into the walk-in closet, Sally begged to have. (With a mirror and a light even though she never uses it.) Carl spent almost an hour shaving, plucking, and trimming to become a beautiful tall woman named Carla. She called an Uber and looked at herself in the mirror.

She stood 6'4" in her black heels, her long brown hair fell her back. Her deep red lips matched the color of her satin dress. Her smooth slender face had well-applied makeup. She knew she looked good. She saw Sally shift in the bed from the mirror and jumped. 'I gotta get outta here.' She thought to herself turning off the light and left the room.

Sneaking past the two rooms avoiding every crack and creak in the floorboards. Carla saw her daughter, Janet's room light on, but assumed she fell asleep with the light on. She snuck out the front door of her house, got in her driver's car, and left.

Her phone lit up the dark car from the text notification.

Thomas: You on the way?

Carla: About 10 minutes.

Thomas: Sounds good. I'll be at the bar.

Carla's cock stirred from pure excitement, fortunately, the lace panties she wore did a good job of keeping it tucked. A few minutes later she was outside the Empire Nightclub and walked towards the larger man in front of the line. "Name?" The gruff-voiced man asked. "Carla."

He skimmed down the clipboard and let her in. Walking in she noticed the place smelled like roses. It was packed and the shadows of dancing people bounced off the green illuminated walls. The music was just the right volume.

Carla made her way towards the bar, sat down, and waited. "Hey, gorgeous." She heard a familiar voice say. Turning around she saw Thomas smiling up at her, she couldn't help but smile back. He was wearing a loose-fitting white dress shirt and black pants. Thomas sat next to Carla and ran his fingers through her hair.

"How've you been?" She asked taking in his cologne. He signaled for two beers.

"I've been fine, thinking about you all day," Thomas said while handing her a beer.

"Good to know. How's Tori?" She asked before sipping the beer. It was stronger than she remembered. "You better slow down missy, two more sips you'll be out cold." Thomas joked. "Oh shut up, I'm no lightweight. You didn't answer my question by the way."

Thomas then downed the entire bottle and signaled for two more beers. "We're not gonna talk about Tori tonight, I want to talk about you," Thomas said looking Carla up and down and laying a hand on her leg.

A solid hour of flirting and many drinks later, Thomas carried Carla up to the top floor of the nightclub, the two feverishly making out on the way up. The dark blue colored room had a red couch in the corner and a desk in the middle.

Thomas put her on the desk, took her phone out of her pocket and threw it to the ground, then kissed from her neck down to her bare shaven chest slipping the red dress off her lightly freckled shoulders.

Carla was about to take off her heels until Thomas interjected. "Keep them on. I like looking up at you." He couldn't keep his eyes off Carla's fully erect cock throbbing in the lace red and black panties.

Thomas took off his clothes and admired the tall beauty standing before him. Her eyes beckoned him to come closer and he obeyed. He kissed her deeply once again and slipped his hand down the back of her panties.

"You prepped?" He asked, feeling the stickiness on her ass from the lube. "Of course I did." Carla hissed behind his ear. Thomas stopped and walked over to a dresser under the bed. He pulled out a pink hair tie and blindfold. Carla was so hard she thought her panties would rip, not noticing that Thomas was tying her hair up.

"On your knees," Thomas commanded. "Yes sir." As she slid off the desk she seductively smiled at him, waving her ass in the air. "Anything you want." He walked in front of her and tied the blindfold over her eyes. He prayed her lips open and put his dick in her warm mouth. Thomas let out a deep growl as drool fell out of the corners of Carla's mouth.

Thomas's dick wasn't necessarily long, but it was thick and forced her red lips to slide up and down his shaft. Carla felt the rush of not seeing anything and having to use her other senses to please her man.

Thomas grabbed her ponytail and shoved her all the way to base, his auburn pubes hitting her nose. Tears welled up in her eyes after what felt like an hour of tight skull fucking.

Her appreciative whining mixed with the sloppy wet sloshing sounds from her throat made him quicken his pace. Mascara stained the blindfold and ran down her cheeks, she felt his body tighten and Thomas took off her blindfold.

"Look up at me baby. Come on." He looked into her adorable deep brown eyes and pulled her off, spittle fell straight down Carla's chin and chest, staining her red dress. She grabbed his balls and caressed them, a warm smile on her spit covered face the entire time.

"Oh fuck here it comes!" Thomas shouted as he shot a thick load of cum on her forehead, one on her lips and chin, and he fired off the last three big loads in her mouth. Carla choked on it, unfamiliar with the taste causing her saliva and cum mix to slide down her chin, neck, and chest.

A few drops landing on the end of the dress and her panties hitting her penis. "Good girl," Thomas said patting her head. "Fuck me on the couch, Thomas." She commanded. He placed fiery kisses on her cum covered face and neck while he picked her up and walked her to the couch.

Gently placing her down continuing to kiss her sweetly. Carla wrapped her arms around his neck and sat in his lap, her cock touching his stomach through her panties. "You're about to explode my dear," Thomas said as he slid her panties out of the way and lifted Carla, and lowered her lubed asshole on his cock.

Carla nearly exploded from the tip of his thick dick entering her tight hole. She spat in her hand and rubbed it around her hole easing Thomas's entrance. "Can you take it?" His concern showed in his eyes and voice. Carla rubbed the top off his head and kissed him on the forehead.

"I got it, you're not exactly a pencil dick you know." She smiled at him, while making figure 8s with her ass she slowly but surely made it to the end of his cock. Her face was flushed red and she let out a high yelp. Thomas held her by the small of her back kissing her chest.

The music of the club was drowned out, Carla leaned back to grind on his cock using her left hand to brace herself on the couch, and using her right hand she ripped her panties off, exposing her pretty penis. Thomas nearly came from the sight of her erect cock and balls slapping up and down, Carla's pre-cum leaking out and falling on his pubic hair.

Thomas slid her on her back and through her longs legs over his shoulders and put his hands on her thighs. "Oh my God yes, fucking destroy my tight little butthole!" She screamed as Thomas went as fast and as deep as he could.

Carla let her hair down and it splayed on her neck and chest. I'm gonna regret this tomorrow, but I need this now. She thought to herself. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass like a pussy!" Carla shouted as she ran her fingers over her cum dried face. "I'm gonna turn this asshole inside out!" Thomas said through gritted teeth.

He pushed Carla's legs down and looked into her eyes. His balls made a satisfying gushy slapping noise every time he thrust into her nearly passing out. Carla grabbed Thomas's face and pulled him into a deep kiss. "I'm gonna cum baby."

Carla's cum jetted out of her cock just as Thomas unloaded five good spurts of cum in her asshole. Six shots landed on Carla's dress, three long shots on her face and two landed in her hair. "Ohh fuck." They said at the same time.

Thomas slid his cock out of Carla's rear. "Mmmh." Carla moaned feeling his hot cum leak out of her.

Thomas kissed her atop her sweaty forehead and walked out of the room not saying a word.

Carla sat up and looked at herself in the small mirror on the desk. Her face and hair were filthy. Her dress was covered in saliva and cum stains, her ripped panties also had semen on them.

Her makeup was smeared and messy. The analog clock on the desk read 4:34 am. Thomas came back with a white t-shirt, blue sweats, a damp washcloth, blue shoes, and handed them to her.

"I had a great time tonight," Carl said while taking off his wig and cleaning himself up, and got dressed. "So..." Thomas was hesitant "We doin' this again? Or.." Carl stood up and kissed Thomas.

"Of course we are." Thomas smirked, "I'll clean up the couch and everything, maybe even try to clean the dress." Carl looked in the mirror to see if he was fully clean. "Tell Tori, I said hi." Carl laughed as he was leaving. "Tell Sally the same." He joked.

Carl walked out of the club at around 5 a.m and Uber'd home. He crept into his house and back into his bed at 5:34 a.m knowing Sally wouldn't be up for another four hours. He fell into a deep sleep thinking about Carla's next outing.

End.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Can’t wait for part 2

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teacher Surprise College student bumps into his high school teacher at a club.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Welcome to the Family Ch. 01 Jamies bully has a few secrets.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Date Night Husband and Wife play pick up date night.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories