The Cult

Story Info
A powerful fey teases the sacrifices she has been gifted...
847 words
4.58
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted her veil and twisted her wrist, yanking a portion of her robes aside and exposing the soft inner flesh of her thighs. The three men before her shifted uncomfortably on their knees, anxious for the ritual to begin. Smoke filled her nostrils, the heady scent of incense fogged her senses and the effective drug she had downed earlier made her skin prickle with sensitivity. Robed figures surrounded her, removing the ritual candles and outlining her body with a circle of chalk to catalyze the raw magic power that she was about to summon.

Her eyes gazed at each young man's face, taking in their differences. The first one was tall and lithe, sinew over taut muscle. His amber skin erupted with gooseflesh as he held his hands in front of himself in a motion of consciousness. The next one was smaller but stockier. His soft plum dark skin looked like it would feel smooth under her fingers and she spent some time examining his hips and thighs selfishly. The last man was a sweet redhead with ruddy blushing skin and a heavy dusting of freckles and light red hair down his shoulders and arms. His skin covered working musculature, not molded into an attractive aesthetic. His thighs twitched as the three of them knelt before her and she could almost taste the blush as it traveled up his chest and neck. She called him pretty in her head and imagined the Queen of Faery would be extremely jealous when she brought him back as her lover. His large hands and long calloused fingers made her shiver as he flexed them impatiently, his nerves getting the better of him.

She knew they felt intimidated. They were the chosen sacrifices for her three day ritualistic purge. The local coven had approached her a century ago and offered this proposal to her - she would be drained of magic during a three day ritual once a year and in exchange they would provide her three sacrifices of youth. Last year she had been worshiped by three beautiful girls and she was craving a quick turnaround for this year. The ritual was a win-win, she got to fuck for 3 whole days and the aftermath was a simple hangover that lasted for about a day before she felt fine again and the witches got a special boon of fairy magic to do with as they pleased. There were many people that offered themselves as sacrifices, but she was the last voice who chose them.

Her skin grew hot as she heard the soft chanting of the coven around them. The drugs had done their work and her clit burned with pleasure, the feeling of cool air on her burning skin erupting into a feeling of need so great she almost lost herself in it. Instead, her fist gripped tighter onto the edge of her robe and she drew it up so the men in front of her could see her glistening skin. Her eyes ran over their faces one more time before she pointed.

The first boy shuffled forward and began to worship her.

In her haze of mind numbing pleasure her eyes fell on the pretty one she wanted to save until last. His eyes were staring at the scene in front of him, his hands at his sides and his admiration of the ritual evident from his half hard dick. She tempted it with a moan and was rewarded when she saw his dick twitch and his breath catch. The two who were not chosen that night were forced to watch the ritual with the rest of the coven from their spots on the floor, completely naked and often aching for release. She had no problem with the witches releasing their needs during the ritual, in fact the other witches were engaging in soft touches under robes and quiet moans under hoods as the ritual went on. The sacrifices were hers however, and she forbade them to touch themselves until she gave them leave the night she chose them to worship her. She could tell the redhead was trying to ignore his dick because he was staring at a spot across the room, but his eyes snapped to her face when she grabbed the hair of the man who was currently lapping at her clit and ground his face and mouth into her pussy, cumming with a shout. She let go of the man's hair and leaned back again as he kissed around her cunt, pulling the robes up over her body to allow him to trail his lips up to her breast. Her eyes locked with the redhead and he smiled in a show of confidence, but she saw the panic in his eyes. He couldn't hide the strawberry blush that reddened his cheeks as the plum dark man made his way up her body, his rock hard cock brushing her thighs with his rampant need. The redhead gulped as his friend whimpered, her hand moving to gently cup his sensitive balls.

She smirked and squeezed.