The Cult of Surabhi: Milktec No. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, hucow," Mark taunted, "moo for your cock."

Mark watched as his once petite wife's hips flared out into obscene proportions. The spectators cheered on the change, glad to see one of their own fall into the blessing of Surabhi. As Carol changed, her lust started to drive her mad. She moved in front of Betty, still scowling at her husband, and pushed the hucow's face down into her waiting pussy. Betty began to lap immediately, reveling in the taste of the other new hucow. The pleasure caused Carol's tits to swell further. Mark watched as her nipples became pert and milk started to rapidly leak out of them.

"You thought she wouldn't need a friend, Carol?" Mark said. "Or did you think that you'd get to sit at home all day and play with each other's pussies while I was at work. Well, you still might, but you'll be strapped into a milking machine while you do it. And when I come home, I'm going to slap your fat rump and mount you. My cock will slide right in because a hucow always wants to be fucked."

"Mooooooo!" Betty lowed as her body tensed in orgasm.

It was enough to send Mark over the edge. His cock erupted inside of his new hucow. Slightly worried about impregnating her, he pulled out and let his cum spray on her back.

Carol seized the opportunity, she slid away from Betty and grabbed hold of her husband's cock, pulling it into her mouth and eagerly licked off Betty's juices. A tiny drop of cum leaked out and into her mouth, causing her belly to quiver with excitement.

"Betty, turn over on your back," Mark commanded. The hucow obeyed. He pulled Carol off his cock, "Climb on top of her." Carol did as she was told, crawling over Betty's luscious body until their faces lined up and their tits mashed together. They felt each others milk mingling and making a slick and delightful sensation on their udders. Mark positioned himself behind them both and looked at his glorious achievement. Their mingled milk oozed down the Betty's perfect waist, Carol's newly bubble sized ass thrust vainly back and forth as she tried to rub her clit against anything, and their legs writhed against one another for the touch of hucow against hucow. Mark sunk his hands into his wife's new ass and shoved his cock inside of her with a grunt. Both of his new hucows mooed in pleasure.

Around the room, the others moaned and cheered. Mark surveyed his new acolytes, wondering which of the women would turn next. Each of them would receive his blessing. Each of them would become a mooing, milky, cow.

Wilson arrived home later that night. Exhausted, he made his way upstairs, carrying with him a small case. Reaching his bedroom door, he heard the familiar sounds coming from within. Opening the door, he was greeted by the glorious rump of his wife, her face deep in the pussy of their former neighbor. "Moo?" the girl said as he entered the room.

"I have good news girls," Wilson replied, taking off his clothes. "We're leaving tomorrow morning. I've passed on my responsibilities." He took the vial out of its case. "Tonight, though, is what you've been begging for all these months. You finally get your bull." He filled the syringe and dosed himself with half the vial. His cock surged to life and both hucows presented themselves, desperate to be the first he fucked.

General Neilson's regiment made a mockery of the 7th Soviet Army! What's this? Look here at our boys! Triumphant on the mangled streets of St. Petersburg and enjoying a cold glass of Milktec Milk! Why they've been refrigerating it in the snow! It's true!, the Soviet Winter is no obstacle for the Milktec Militia! And here's the grateful citizens of the liberated city enjoying their first taste of Milktec Milk! That one's going to be a customer for life!

12