The Cum Milking Factory

Info
The finale of our cum milking session at the domina factory
2.9k words
3.77
17.7k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The finale of our cum milking session at the domina milking factory - EllyCuddles

Well, now, ladies, you have experienced exactly what we do in the milking factory. You see, we take these men from their miserable lives and actually give them something worth of purpose. You know how the milking machines work, and you know why you're here. You know that we are here to actually make these men and their come usable for us. This is what those machines are for. And as you know, patient 217 here has given us quite a little ride, hasn't he? Yes, he has. And he's gone through his therapy. But he's been also the prime example of why we do what we do. Why these milking machines are so important. You had no idea what it was for. You had no idea. Well, these other doms come to us.

Right? Well, here today is where you learn why we do everything that we do. And 217 here is going to experience exactly that. You see, sometimes when they do an extraordinary job and we get the consistency of their come just right, and they're able to produce more and more of that rich come, then we actually use it to impregnate all the doms that come in to create a future femdom world. I mean, that is their only purpose. And this is the only thing we really need them for. That's what the whole milking factory has become. Just this big, huge plethora to build the new femocracy. And you, patient 217, get exactly that.

This is what the therapy is. This is the whole purpose of my plan was to get you to be exactly how I want you to so I can continue to milk you, use you, and be everything that I want for the next generation of incredible femdoms. And you, patient 217, you are exactly why I've built this whole dynasty in order to create the next incredible generation of femdoms to continue to keep men like you and your only purpose in the milking factory. That's it. We will genetically modify down to the DNA, a world of only femdoms. And of course, men to be used. So here we go. Do you want to see what it's like? Of course you do. These are the last steps when it comes to getting exactly what we want and look. He's already hard. Unfortunately with this, we have to go with more manual methods of how exactly we do it here in the milking factory. You must always use lubrication to get the best kind of friction possible.

Unfortunately, we don't want to ruin them as much as we would want to ruin them. So we have to lube up real good until all of their pre-cum and comms starts to lubricate itself. We have to make sure that they come two to three times always, as you know, just like we did with all of those milking machines. Those big ones, you remember, don't you? You see how easily he responds? Always at the ready with this hard throbbing cock aching. He already knows what his purpose is. Don't you? Don't you already know what your purpose is? See? That's exactly why we do this. To keep your cock incredibly fucking hard the whole time. Just like that. Getting it more and more. See? That's what you want. Yeah. This is what they do. We have to manually get them to come first. They respond well to the machines already. It just forces it out of them. But then they need to come manually. And it can't take too long, of course.

We don't want it to take too long. We want to make sure that they get every last drop drained out of these balls of theirs. Hmm. You see ladies. This is how we do it here. He's already thinking about it. Remember he thinks about everything that you offer. You can't help it. He's just a base animal when it comes to his come. To his desires. He just loves all of it. I've trained him to be so addicted to me. To respond to everything I do. Isn't that right? You're going to come. Huh. Yeah? Like that? Just like that, huh? Aren't you? Yeah. You see. He loves it. I'm going to make him come. Just like that. It has to be an incredible amount. We have to use it for all those future femmes, don't we? You hold him down. You stroke him. You make sure he comes exactly the way that you want him to constantly test the consistency of it. Make sure it's perfect.

We don't bring anybody into these last stages until we know that it's always the consistency that we want it to be. Say you've been trained to know what it tastes like, what it feels like, what it's like when they moan. Huh. And they can't help it. They become mindless. Look at him. Quick patient, he went inside. See how mindless he is? His only purpose is to come for us, to produce that perfect consistency. Just like that. See, I'm going to make him come the first time. Just like this. See, he's going to come. Ah, look at him spurting all of that. Yes. Just like that. But of course he's going to stay hard. Remember don't get frustrated or put off by these moans that seem to be painful for them. No, their cocks are used to it. That's why we have these machines. It's for them to do it. Sometimes though. We have to do a little more, you know. I personally think that everybody should be coming and then tormented after they do. Just like this. See the pain, it gives it a better consistency. It helps the future femdomes thrive.

Mmm. That delicate, sweet pain, all on those sensitive glands right after they come. It's the perfect time to torment them. Mmm. Just like that. Mmm. A little bit of pain, a little bit of fear. It makes it so much better. That's what his palms thrive off of. So let's make it from the very beginning of which they're made to go on the torment and pain of a good milking factory slave. Mmm. It's like that. He'll come again and I'll taste it . I will know. I always taste the pain and I always taste the fear. Mmm. Just like that. Mmm. Again, ladies, this is what they thrive off of. This is their purpose. So we'll give it to them. Exactly what they were meant to do. Now, another thing we do once we get to this stage after all of that milking is we have to stretch that urethra out. Oh, yes. Lots and lots of sounding. They're going to whine and cry at first. See? You see how he struggles? You see in his binds right there how he's like, no, but he already knows what's coming. He's been a great subject and I've been working on him for a while anyway.

So here we're actually going to slide it right in, right into that head right there. See? And we're going to do it just like this. Sliding it right in to his cock. See? Mmm. Sliding it and stretching it this way when he produces more cum on the second and third attempt, well, then that's when we get the best because we have to stretch out that cock. We have to let him know that we own it. His cock no longer belongs to him. It belongs to us. Great way. Not quite enough yet. Almost there. Mmm. As much as we are trying to get this to be the first time, we always know that it's the third cum that produces the best in the day. We've experimented with this a lot, haven't we? We know which one is the best. The third one. Exactly. Mmm. That's it. Just like that. Huh. Fucking that cock of yours. You like it? Huh. Oh, good job there. That's what we need. Just like that. Fucking your cock so good. Huh. He loves it. He loves it when I fuck his cock. Mmm. Sliding it in and out. Yeah. Little good sounding right there. Nice and deep inside that cock. Yeah. Little bit more.

Oh. I think he's going to cum, but not yet. I didn't want to use the other machine on him before he does. Mmm. Let's taste it now. Mmm. Oh. Oh. Oh. It's so close. So close to being perfect, but it's not quite yet. Mmm. There we go. Just a little more, huh? Yeah. You like having your cock fuck, don't you? Yeah, you do like that. Oh. Mmm. Yeah. You like having your cock fucked? Yes, you do. Mmm. I've trained you so good, 217. I've trained you so incredibly good to take everything I have to offer. I know you're addicted to me now. Mmm. Mmm. So close. Once you're done sounding, you do want to use the machine again.Not manual methods. Manual methods is for the third time. So you go manual, machine manual to get the perfect, perfect consistency and makeup of come. Mmm. So we get our nice little machines, your portable ones, and slide it on just like that. Uh-huh. He has no choice but to have it come out. No choice at all. Start off slow. But you know, they're so used to this. You don't need to worry about slow. You put it on high and you let them come with it. Mmm. Mmm. Remember to show it. Make sure he's thinking about you.

Make sure he thinks about everything that it means to be your slave. Choose them wisely, ladies. Choose them wisely. Don't just do any slave. Only the ones that you know produce the right amount of consistency and come that you demand. Huh. You ready two one seven? Mmm. You ready to come, aren't you? Mmm. Are you ready to come? Mmm. Of course you are. You are so ready to come. I've put so much training into you. So much. Mmm. You've been so time consuming and I just know that you're going to come again. Just like this. Just like that, huh? Thinking about you is what they crave. And when they crave you, they come for you. Mmm. Mmm. Deliciously so. I wouldn't have it any other way. Would you two-one-sevent? That's right. You're going to come now, aren't you? Uh-huh. There you are. Coming again. They're going to come again. Turn it on high. Mmm. And watch them spray on inside. Milking those tight balls off. Massage them so they come out real empty. Mmm. But as we know, it takes more than two times to get it all out, to get to the best part. They're a little complicated, ladies. Mmm. And they come. Mmm. Just like that. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Now. Mmm. Mmm.

I like getting a little bit of torment. Now, take your sound again. Make your little dipstick. And put it in there again, that sensitive, overly sensitive cock. They're going to buck and pull just like that, huh? Yeah. But you already know two-one-seven. I'm going to get it all out down there at the very base to taste all of it, to get right in there and see what you're hiding from me for the third come. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. More so much closer. Mmm. Mmm. Now, they do have to come a third time. Remember this. They have to come for a third time in order to create the most perfect femdom. Yes. We are creating the future here, ladies. And we require nothing but the best. Nothing but the best. We do not skimp on this. Now, this has been my life's work here to get these cocks and these men to give us everything that we need to create the future. And the future I will have, won't I, two-one-seven. Of course I will. Your whole purpose is this. It's like that. That's why I can never let you go. Now, we are going to have to do these manual methods. It's the only way to get out the best of the sperm. Mmm. Mmm. Yeah. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

We're so close. And then we'll be able to bottle this and sell it to all these doms that come here to create their new future. Mmm. We are the envy of the world, ladies, and we will forever be the envy of the world and the future as we know it. I'm so excited, boy, aren't you? All of this to come down to these last few moments of exactly what it is we're looking for. However, if they do not come, take this. If they do not come, we castrate them. We cannot allow these men who we've put all of this time and effort to taking and giving them a new life, a new experience to fail us. We've invested in these machines. We've invested into the science, the psychology, and everything of what will make the perfect male submissive for our needs and our demands for a better future. Mmm. And if they fail us, then we castrate them. They are no longer used to us, so make sure that they know if they do not produce for us, they will lose their cocks. We'll release them back out into the wild. I have a serum that I'll inject into them and they'll forget everything and they'll wonder why they have no more dick and that's exactly how we need it to be. But until then, they are still part of us. They are still our subjects.

They're still our slaves. And you must bring it out. You must massage them. Earn them. Milk them for all their worth. They are not allowed to spend a lot of time doing this either. They must be able to produce consistently and whenever we want. A lot all the time. This is what all of this has come down to. Let's see how you do two and seven. You're going to give me the most perfect come ever. We've already done it twice. You must give it to me on the third. And I want it. And I want it now. You will give it to me just like that. Come on. Come on, two and seven. Milk it. Give me what I want. You're so close to giving me exactly what I want. So close to giving me exactly what I need. Two. Come on, two and seven. I know you want to. I know you want to give me it, don't you? Come on. It's like that. Come on. Give it to me. Give me that come that you know I crave.

Mmm. Just like that. That's it. Sometimes they need just a little more encouragement for that third time but again they shouldn't be here if they can't do it consistently. Let's go to one seven. I need this. I need your come for the future. Oh my. Otherwise I will cut it off. You have ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one. You failed. You did not give this to me. And exactly ladies, this is why we do not allow failure to happen in our milking factory. For this he will be punished, punished, punished for not being able to give me exactly what I want. I will torment this cock. Just like that. Yeah. Now castration is the only inevitable answer. They fail us. They cannot be allowed to continue on with this. So for this I must bring out my preferred weapon. I am not one for doing anything extravagant. With castration I like a good pair of scissors and I don't care if it's janky.

I don't care if it gives them a little fucking knob. We are not here to give mercy as this understood. Sorry two oneseven. No fucking mercy for you as I chop off your cock. You see this little thing? It's mine now. You no longer have it. This is what happens when you fail on giving me exactly what I want here at the milking factory. You're dick in my hand. Useless anymore. See look at it. Look how useless your cock is. That's how useless it is. It's mine now. It's going to be my trophy and a reminder to anybody else who decides that they want to fail me. Hmm? Failure is not an option here ladies. Never is it an option. We do not allow that here. Now I've done all I can with two one seven. I put all my time and energy into him and he is a complete failure. Go ahead and administer the shot. Send him on his way. I do believe that two nineteen has been doing really really well. I want to monitor him. Then we'll bring him into the laboratory here to milk him for good. I'm done with this one. I have no more use for you.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love for you to manually hold my penis and ejaculate it in front of an audience of female scientists, grad students, administrators and especially emeritus lady professors.

grapefruits12grapefruits128 months ago

I would love to cum all over you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Femdom: Co-workers Co-workers begin a journey of female domination.in Fetish
Hera Strikes Back Ch. 01 The Saga of Aphrodite's Curse continues.in BDSM
Just Be Honest She helps him deal with his stress.in Loving Wives
Connie Takes Charge Ch. 01 Connie takes charge in the bedroom and in business.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Falcon and Domino Ch. 01 Costumed crimefighter meets his nemesis.in BDSM
More Stories