All Comments on 'The Cunning Linguist'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, I get the attempt being made, but no, pencil dicks are not sexy, no matter how you try and dress this up. Average? Fine. Micro-penis? Oh, hell no.

leeroy jenkinsleeroy jenkinsover 2 years ago

I would like to see more of these to and their hijinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did I miss it? I didn't catch exactly how small he is - how many inches? Cut or uncut?

FamilyGuy66FamilyGuy66over 2 years ago

Everything I've come (no pun) to expect from your writing, Nikki. Great, descriptive sex, main characters who are truly well-developed -- in this case, I really was cheering for Greg. It's very nice to see you writing regular people. Personally, I think that makes it much sexier. We're all sexual beings with flaws and hang-ups, and it's far more enjoyable for me to read a story like this than one where the protagonists are caricatures. Well done, thank you and I'm so looking forward to reading more like these!

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44over 2 years ago

Nikki!!!!! OMFG - what a great story 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love that the guy didnt have a baseball bat sized cock -

Eating pussy and ass is a talent that many woman do appreciate 🙌🙌

It is also sexy as fuck to have included in the kissing after cumming in her mouth and licking her pussy after you have filled it! Do the latter once and your female companion will cum in buckets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am much like Greg, however, I am only 5-7 (5 1/2") and was skinny. I learned how to please a woman from a 35 yr old divorced lady, when I was 19. There is a lot of truth in the old saying "It not what you got; its what you can do with it...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Refreshingly different. Most guys aren't hung like horses anyway.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Besides the wonderful development of plot and characters with some very hot sex play, I found this to be much more relatable and honestly more realistic. I'm also a fan of the hairy pussy, so having a variety among the girls was great. Cheers, Andy

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

Five Stars! Would give it 10 or more if possible. Having read all of the previous comments, there is nothing more I could add. I agree with all of the positive ones. Ignore the negative ones, especially those from "Anon."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much! Really just one big wank-fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great work. Hope there is a second in the future

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

Funtasic. Finally a story for us average guys with skills that achieve perfection. Even if they were taught by sis. Haha 😆 Loved it. When I was in highschool the book The Joys of Sex came out, I studied Oral like it was my entrance exam to college.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 2 years ago

This was one of the best stories I've read on here. I love the fact that you talked about a small Dick and it wasn't just SPH. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInover 2 years ago

A reader suggested that I try something along this theme. I was trying to find a way, but you just nailed it.

Excellent story, 5*.

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story much more realistic and great build up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfection. I could read your descriptions of cunnilingus all day long.

QuoxQuoxover 2 years ago
Normal Guys Deserve a Cheering Section Too!

Excellent work!

This story shows that normal men have everything they need to please a woman. A man doesn’t even need to be a “cunning linguist” to be good in bed. He can please a woman with his penis even if he’s not quite a natural like Greg or learns as fast, though it does help to diversify your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the excellent story! I had to laugh out loud at Lily when Greg started talking like he wasn’t going to do anything with her anymore. I could just visualize her throwing a real shit fit , pounding her fists on the floor and kicking her heels in the air in total frustration! Too good! You had developed rhem and their relationship so well that it was 100% real. and. I. knew Greg would NEVER hurt her like that. He was just having a bit of sibling teasing, all in fun.

And you brought up an excellent point about anal sex. Many are curious about what’s the attraction , but fear doing it or trying it for two reasons….1. The woman has to truly trust the guy. If she says “stop”, the guy has to be 110% ready to put on the brakes, throw out the anchor and pull the parachute! It seems it’s because even another millimeter deeper will bring lots of pain. No good. What kind of shallow ass would hurt a gal over a bit of an ego rush?! We both know the answer to that , and Old Uncle Al wants nothing to do with their ilk. Yes this is Old Uncle Al, I am so fed up with not being able to contact others because of some alleged rule violation that I have never even been told what I supposedly did! I have helped the author 8 letters a bit. He contacted me and I am grateful. Being a pariah gets really old, especially when you don’t know why and nobody in authority will answer your questions.

Sorry for the off topic comments. Your story was just wonderful. It was light hearted, no big issues about unwilling siblings. , nor parents catching them and either being so cruel as to embarrass Joseph Mengele. It was just perfectly balanced with a self centered villain and a good sister. And hurray that you made it clear that not only athletes and cheerleaders get horny! It was eons ago, but the quiet gals can turn out to be real tigresses in bed when given the opportunity. And again your portrayal of how hooking up with one person often gets you an intro to others in her group. So you guys out there ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST especially with someone new. Good or bad , publicity usually follows, so make it good.

emsoneemsoneover 2 years ago

Excellent. Believed it was happening. 🤭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lily is wonderful. Helping brother in this way will be very rewarding. many guys can benefit from sister or cousin like Lily. She does not tease but tells the truth and helps brother Greg overcome his lack of size.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Really good one Nikki.

I discovered while young that girls really enjoyed something more than just the trophy hot rich athlete with the cool car. So I simply talked to them without any pretentions of screwing them. Let them cry on my shoulder when the assholes bragged about banging them. Even signed up for Home-Ech as the only boy in the class.

I "Allowed" a couple or three to practice kissing without pushing for more during which I learned to kiss better than most girls ever experienced. Making love to their mouths without pushing for more. Girls would even bring friends to see how really wonderful a guy really could kiss. Funny those girls had better luck practicing with other girls until I came along. Funny thing is that I probably ended up with far more girls having sex with me than any of the jocks who bragged about it.

Then I allowed an older woman who had heard from one of the school girls about me to teach me about real sensuality. Left me wondering why I needed the girls when those wonderful older women God and bad kissing husbands had made were available.

I could not help smiling when my late to puberty son came home delighted to tell me he had really discovered something the studs at his high school had not learned and that worked like a charm. I was taken aback for a moment then asked what the secret was. He leaned forward and softly said like it was a great secret, "You treat them really nice!" "It works like a charm!". He was about 5'9" when he graduated but grew to about 6'1" by the time he came home from his first deployment to somewhere in the Middle-East. Sitting talking to him while I had a glass of wonderful whiskey and a Cuban cigar he brought home for me I laughing asked if he was still using that secret weapon on girls. He nodded, smiled and said, "Yeah all you have to do is smile sweetly, look like you hungry for them, long for them, and treat them nice." We laughed about his telling me that secret ten years earlier, then he winked and with raised eye brow and almost a whisper he confided, "Works even better with 40 year olds!". I smiled back and confided, "Works with hot 50 and 60 year olds too!"

Marbury1803Marbury1803over 2 years ago

I loved this story, in large part because it didn't involve oversized cocks. I much prefer stories that feature normal sized people who for whatever reason fall into an intimate relationship with each other.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I really liked this.

It's a nice change of pace. I'm actually getting bored with stories where the only reason for incest is the size of the guy. I'm more of a romantic at heart so if the only reason siblings/family 'do it' is the guy is hung like a donkey, then where's the romance, and honestly what does that say about the females of these stories, that if the dick is big enough the fact that they are blood doesn't matter?!? Their morals go out the window?!? I wish more writer's took the time to think about those things. After all erotica is more than porn in word form. It should have romance, drama, sensuality, and sex to be really great erotica... At least in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! I love going down on my wife after cumming inside her. She absolutely has another orgasm when I do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more chapters please!

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Not only as a man with an average pork-sword, but also as someone who knows that sometimes giving pleasure, and not being greedy is the way to go. As with all your work I've read, 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome story indeed. High 5 as well. And I agree, it doesn't always have to be about the biggest dick to achieve ultimate pleasure. Intimacy with a partner is giving as much as receiving, no matter the quirks. Thank you for a fantastic story. I hope to see much more of this continuing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

yes<yes yes,,GIRL YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH THIS STORY, It was awesome, and quite believable,You earned your 5 stars, it was well thought out ,well written , and totally believable, ONCORE,,ONCORE..xxx

gregscottgregscottover 2 years ago

Thank you Nikki, you are a wonderful writer.

This story hits very close to home for me as I have a Large penis that has never worked properly. My Older Sisters friend was talking to me one day while she waited for my sister to get home and I just ended up telling her my problem. After that I guess she felt sorry for me and decided to teach me how to please a woman without my penis. I got very good at it and she was an amazing teacher that pushed me hard. She would even call me after she finished my training, and for many years when she was horny she would call me to help her out.

The girls that I dated were always amazed at my abilities. ( but were sad they couldn't fuck me)

When I finally got to a sex Doctor and figured out my problem she took my virginity with a smile on her face and a very sore pussy, she loved training me how to fuck as well.( But I always made her come multiple times before she would fuck me)

We stopped when she married.

To this day 40 years later no one knows about our special relationship.

Maybe that's why I had to write a few stories on Lit myself to give a little pleasure to someone else in need.

NightspeedNightspeedover 2 years ago

Terrific story! Long ago I had similar experiences with four different girls that lasted a little over a year. Two of them were sisters. I've always been told I was really good at eating pussy so it's sott of a point of pride, I guess. So again, great story and thanks for bringing back a lot of good memories.

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 2 years ago

Oh my gawd! What a story! Longer than most on here and no complaints at all - at least from this reader. Had me hanging on every word from beginning to end. You have done an outstanding job of writing a story in what has to be the most challenging of categories, and to top it off my favorite sub category of brother and sister. What more can I say but WOW!

SleipnerSleipnerover 2 years ago

I really like that there wasn't focus on a "BIG penis", since I tend to find it really unrealistic in most cases. And it was a very nice story to read :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I love the incest aspect but I absolutely love the oral sex stories. I was taught well by and older woman when I was young and got a decent rep myself .

jhkendrickjhkendrickover 2 years ago

To all of us average or less sizers this story was awesome and it is true that when you work with "less" you learn to do more and be better at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Nikki; I enjoyed reading you!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs and enjoy the moment!

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is incredible girl. Actually I was pretty depressed for my size. Thnx for motivation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amusing, well written, and incredibly hot.

There is a certain art to cunnilingus, and it's expressed beautifully and perfectly here. I had two girlfriends in high school and college that were the recipients of this kind of treatment (2 to 4 Os per session, multiple times per week).

Unfortunately, all this time later (I'm 35) and I've yet to receive an O from fellatio... I just have been unlucky being with women who don't want to do it.

Well, either way, great story and thanks for sharing, especially with the different perspectives, rather than the monster cock dudes.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

Super hot, 5 stars and I am adding you as a favorited author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A most enjoyable story. As a younger man I found that the oral arts were indeed a very satisfying way of connecting with many interesting women. The story brought back many wonderful memories and a sincere longing that I would like to rekindle. Thank you.

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

5 stars. As a doting male he should of helped cleaning his sister face. I hoped his sister would of trained him better lol. Shame his father was in the story. Imagine if his mother caught wind of his talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found it very nice reading and as a male who likes to please the woman first, I can only hope more people would see that it is to their advantage to take care of her first. After all it isn't just about you, it's a joint effort.

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74over 2 years ago

Thank you, Nikki. This story was superb from the first sentence, to the last. The easiest 5 stars I've ever given!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story and well written!

MotherloverSonMotherloverSonover 2 years ago

This is terrific stuff! Love performing cunnilingus and love writing about it. I may plagarize a little bit from this for my stories (just kidding -- but seriously, really good writing about pussy eating is hard to find).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An original slant, quirky and very enjoyable. It also has a social and moral twist to it that works well and might, hopefully, make an impression on the slight more Neanderthal of the male confraternity. It's the first of your stories I've read but I'll be reading a whole lot more, I think!

Thank you.

If that's you in the circular icon, hope can I get a copy?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, would love to see Greg and Lily as a couple in other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I read in a long time. Thanks Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it!...

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Well done. Imaginative and well crafted.

DexdareDexdareover 2 years ago

My favourite story, ever. Couldn't stop reading. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read many stories over the years. I think this is one of the best. I loved it. It was longer than I usually like, but it kept my total attention. Thank you and your talent. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually somehow I think I liked the story even more because of the "normal" sized genitalia. Please more like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was enjoyable to read with normal to small size breasts and penises

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, it is nice at last to see some one to see that small to undersized can still do the job. I am fed up reading & seeing nothing but donkey cocks one would think they where the norm, when truth be told there not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, if a little unlikely.

MrGreyRoo_SrMrGreyRoo_Srover 2 years ago

It was great to actually read one about average or less than cock size. Well written and very hot.

Ginger_GoddessGinger_Goddessabout 2 years ago

Omg what a dream 😍 I’ve never been with a man who was patient enough to get to know my pussy so intimately like this— someone who really takes their time and listens. Maybe it’s pride that keeps them from wanting to learn? Who knows. What I DO know, is that I need to keep looking. Amazing story. I came so many times I lost count. Thank you xoxo

Marquis_JMarquis_Jabout 2 years ago

Absolutely cracking tale. What a new take on things a really refreshing idea.

awr75bsawr75bsabout 2 years ago

Reading a story about a young man worrying about his size as he moves into adulthood in not a matter to be taken lightly. I appreciate how you approached it; and how your story made it believable as far as his interaction with his school mates. As for hi interaction with his sister........ that was just plain HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My pussy is hot and dripping after I read this. Every girl needs a boy like Greg.

Tommy54Tommy54about 2 years ago

Loved it. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extraordinarily erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, that would have been so fun, and fulfilling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant .... more realistic... Thank You!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent twist on cock size

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. I have suffered years of penile insecurity due to to my small size and, even worse, I cum in less than a minute. I have had to rely on oral talents to satisfy my sexual partners.. Having a small penis and poor performance with it is not the end of the world though. In my teens I was the lover of a married woman 8 years older than me and she said her husband had a big dick. We were an item for almost 5 years before I found the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We are still together after 44 years and I satisfy her regularly.

I loved your story and I can identify with it as I really enjoy providing pleasure in that manner. I also extend my licking to the anus and often lick her pussy after cumming inside her.

I found your story so erotic and exciting that I'm waiting for my wife to come home from work so I can show her how much I love her with my tongue again.

Bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg Nikki you are such a red hot author, especially with your very hot description of cunnilingus. I absolutely adore cunt in every way possible. Love to eat cunt while fucking another, then swapping, eating my cream pie from then or them eating my cream from each other. Absolutely loved eating all my sisters out. The more I get the more I want, I am so greedy for cunt, but always ensure my partner gets full satisfaction before I do, then it’s all systems go. Love multi fucking too, twosomes, threesomes and once a foursome with a group of sisters. More and more of this or similar stories please and soon. Cunt lapping, cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just read this story again for the umpteenth time, since the first time I have been eating cunt like it was going out of fashion. I never get enough, the more I get the more I want. I just can not stop sucking and fucking till I pass out from sexual over load and exhaustion, then want start all over again. Eating and fucking cunt at the same time. Sex heaven, so cream crackerd can only manage twice a day. Must stop today and rest for a few days. Still so steamed from your story, can’t wait to get started again, I so absolutely adore Cunt in every way. Cunt loving sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

As a guy with a woefully undersized, below average cock, I liked this story. I really identified with Greg. I was sad, and angry, and felt like anytime he did get touched by Lily it was out of pity. This was a great story, and great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for not using the words “quim” or “ministration”. Your stories of someone with a small cock resonate. As someone with an admittedly average, but way less than porn star sized cock, it was an amazing read. Your descriptions of the women were realistic, and the ideas from the story I wish had happened to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great concept. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is definitely one of my favorite stories. I really wish you would continue with extra chapters. It just resonates with a whole different crowd. Showing the best way a man can work to pleasure a woman, regardless the size of his cock.

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

Great story please revisit Greg and Lilly story again as I feel there’s a lot more mileage in these two Characters and some of the others included and room for some more new characters please do write a follow up story or two Thanks once again for such a Beautiful and beautifully constructed story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liledit. Gives hope for guys with small iks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Greg should end up dating Emma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your rare talent to write erotic scenes that are actually hot, should be acknowledged! You have a great balance of description and momentum. The scenes are varied and creative, and the characters have personality. Thank You Nikki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was a really nice story. we all know both of those types of women so its fun to read about the meanest ones getting refused. Its all Karma i guess and Karma can be trouble. great read.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I loved this tale Nikki it's always a delight to read stories from a true artist. I mean a tale of forbidden fruit is just that and can be be repetitive and just the same as the tale you read the day before, but you keep managing to find ways to keep it spicey and interesting, and your efforts really are appreciated, so thank you Nikki may mind remain as sharp as your pen. Regards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What I liked best was the emphasis on the boy attending to the needs of the girl with sensitivity. If families taught more boys this concept, the world would be a better place for women and all of us would benefit from that.

LowStrung5LowStrung5almost 2 years ago

Nikki,

Outstanding!! I've been reading stories here for longer than I can remember but this was, hands down, the BEST one I've ever read! And to be honest, if they are more than 2 or 3 pages long, I lose interest or skip them entirely!

Simply ...... BRAVO !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a male with a small penis, I just want to say thank you. I have started to read several stories, but when they start going into humiliation, i stop. I'm just glad to see a story that does not do the humiliation. Thank you.

AdrianicusAdrianicusalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story and it is nice to read something that is pretty original in the incest genre. I think all the guys who are less endowed have copped humiliation (me included) over size which cant be changed. A+

ValendonValendonalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done! 5 stars! Must be something in the air, though--my muse led me to write a small-dick story too!

DoU69DoU69almost 2 years ago

I liked this very much. I will be definitely diving into more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story, enormous 12 inch dick stories are a bit unrealistic but this was great, well done

Synthcest66Synthcest66almost 2 years ago

AMAZING! The flow of dialog and action was perfect! No needless verbiage. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

INFUCKINGCREDIBLE… I’m on the smaller sized manhood as well and your story truly got me on many levels! I loved it!!! ❤️‍🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A one of a kind kink-story. Oral sex majesty supreme. Also a morale boost for we "normal" sized guys. Great job, author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a dick big enough to make my girlfriends cry when they tell me to let loose on them. Couldn't enjoy this as much as your other stories.

james1801james1801almost 2 years ago

Good stuff! I gave it my vote. 👍

imperfectionistimperfectionistalmost 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read in a long time.

Never2ole75Never2ole75almost 2 years ago

Loved this story. Kept me aroused. Need to read more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, Nikki fans! Fans of her great writing. Literotica is holding a contest for the best incest story 2021. Go to Literotica's Forum, go to the sub forum "Awards" and find the Topic "The 2021 Literotica Awards: Incest" and vote for Nikki's "The cunning Linguist" as the best Incest story of 2021!

At least this story has REAL people voting for it and not bots!

ThirdMan48ThirdMan48almost 2 years ago

Delighted to cast my vote for your excellent, well conceived, and superbly written essay1 Thank you for the lessons in 'linguistics'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was awesome and had a sweet undertone.

sd31r20sd31r20almost 2 years ago

This is the first story that I have read in which the male was not overly endowed. You've woven a most interesting and very erotic story. Thank you for this. I really appreciate a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

SIMILAR Stories