The Cunt Hunt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice sobbed quietly. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry, the game isn't for everyone," the trainer replied.

"That's what I'm afraid of," she said, her wide eyes pleading. "That you wouldn't think I was strong enough."

"It's OK," he replied. "You don't have to play."

"But that's exactly what I was afraid of," she replied. Tears steamed down her cheeks. "Please. Don't let me go."

He held her tighter, "I've got you. You'll be safe."

She pushed him back. "That's the problem," she cried. "I don't want to be safe.

His brow furrowed. "I don't understand."

"I didn't want this," she said.

"What do you want?" he said reaching out and touching her hair.

She didn't flinch and leaned into his touch. "I don't want to be safe. I'm always safe. My life is safe. I have a safe job and a safe car and a safe family. I even have a fucking safe in my safe fucking house. I come here because it's not safe. It's the biggest thrill ever." Janice looked at the ground and in a tiny voice said, "I come here to be gangfucked." She raised her head and her voice. "You know what I really want? I want to be gangfucked and carried off the field like prey."

The trainer comforting Janice looked up at the three others around her. One of them shrugged. Another raised an eyebrow. The third nodded. The first trainer ran his hand down Janice's hair to the back of her head. He grabbed her hair in his fist and looked into her eyes.

She relaxed into he, the whites of her eyes showing. "Do it," she said. "Please."

Using her hair, he turned her head towards the trainer who had nodded. He pulled down his track pants and put his hand on the top of Janice's head as he guided his cock inside her mouth. The first trainer pushed hard against Janice's head until her face was pushed into his pelvis driving his shaft all the way to the back of her throat. Janice retched and gagged at the intrusion, her hands coming up to press against the thighs in front of her. The first trainer pushed and held until she gurgled and the struggles became frantic then he roughly pulled her back, holding her head back hard by her hair.

"Is that what you want, bitch?" he said.

Janice said only three words, "thank you," followed by, "more."

We all watched amazed as this strange, quiet and unassuming woman was throatfucked until her face was a mess of spit, cum, mucus and spoiled makeup.

Kelly, still standing next to me said, "she made the right choice to safeword out. But holy fuck, who would have guessed that there was such a shameless whore under that quiet exterior."

We stared mesmerized as the first trainer emptied his balls into her mouth, cum dribbling down her chin. The next of the trainers had her bent over shoving his cock deep into her pussy while the last of the four fed his cock into her mouth and she got fucked front and rear.

Kelly shook her head slowly and said, "damn, it's the right thing for her." Then she turned to me, "but it's not good for you. Your chances just changed to one in three."

12