The Cunt Hunt Ch. 07

Story Info
Michelle faces terrible odds in the breeding round.
1.9k words
4.41
72.5k
48

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers

The news that I had a one in three chance of being forcibly impregnated hit me like a hammer blow to the chest. I watched detached from reality as the diminutive blonde, Janice, struggled and gagged from the cock rammed deep in her throat by the trainer and as the flesh on her ass quivered from the second cock being driven into her pussy. My fists balled in anger. The bitch was being spit roast when she should have been bred.

The trainer fucking her in the cunt came first, his strokes becoming harder and more irregular, the slap at the end of each stroke carrying across the open area. He grunted, rammed his hips forward and clenched his ass holding himself deep and filling her pussy with his hot cum. Then the trainer facefucking her unloaded his seed into her throat. Her face red from being choked his cock. Her whole body convulsed as he held her head and unleashed his balls into her. He withdrew and she collapsed to the ground, hacking and coughing with a dribble of white cum oozing from the corner of her mouth and flowing down her chin.

They let her lay there for only a few moments until her breathing settled before starting the process to remove her from the field. If Janice wanted to be treated like meat, they were going to oblige. The trainers started on her by pulling her arms behind her back and binding her wrists together. Next, they bound her ankles which they then pulled up close to her ass and then secured to her wrists. Strong arms lifted her as they wound the rope around her body. Finally one of the trainers reached down, pressed Janice's cheeks together and rammed a red plastic ballgag into her mouth, the red ball in her mouth making her look like a dressed pig waiting to be roasted.

Hogtied and immobile, her eyes were the only part of her body that could move and when they met mine, all I could see was contentment. A surge of anger shot through me. Why couldn't she have just accepted her impregnation like she was supposed to. I scanned the members of our group, my eyes settling on Jenny and Lauren. One of use three was now going to be the target. A one in three shot of becoming a breed bitch and I was the new girl with the least experience. Kelly was right, these were not good odds. Not at all.

Worse than knowing the odds was the waiting. The field emptied as the trainers hauled Janice off the trussed up like a prize piece of meat. And it stayed empty. Empty and full of expectation. The bracelets for all the zebras remained green except for Lauren's, and Jenny's ... and mine. An angry red reminder of the lottery ahead.

As the day wore on and the shadows lengthened, I jumped at every shadow and flinched at every noise. But every time I looked over at my rivals, Jenny and Lauren, they seemed as relaxed as ever. I didn't want to get complacent and get flat footed but, being new in the game, I didn't know what to look out for. Jenny even managed to sleep, her head resting on her friend Kelly's leg. I missed Holly more than ever and in that moment and I wondered what she was doing right now. I grew increasingly tired and as the day dragged on. And I was hungry, I hadn't eaten since the morning. I sat down, the game taking its toll on me, I could no longer stand.

The blare of a horn rang out. My head snapped around to trace the source of the noise. A line of trainers crested a nearby hill with a lone hunter, the partner of the woman in red in the middle. Jenny and Lauren who'd been lounging around were already on their feet. I pushed myself up off the grass where I'd laid down. But I was slow and unsteady when I stood and sluggish when I moved. Dizzy from the sudden need to stand up I followed Lauren and Jenny as they sprinted away from the group of hunters along a line of trees, ignoring the tigers inside. The real threat was behind us. I ran as fast as I could, my chest on fire. Before long the pounding of my heartbeat in my ears soon joined by the pounding of a man's feet against the ground close behind me.

I wondered what it would be like to give up, to hand myself over to these men to rest. I stole a glance over my shoulder and looked straight into the eyes of a hunter not three feet behind me. His eyes locked onto mine, a cold dark stare full of lust and greed. Adrenaline surged in my veins at the sight and I put on an extra burst of speed but . The pounding of his feet stayed with me. Lauren and Jenny, the only other targets were still fifty yards ahead because of their head start and moving out of sight as they rounded the end of the small wood. They may as well have been fifty miles away as far as I was concerned.

Out of desperation, I veered left into the trees, running as hard as I could, the fear of being caught driving me on, ignoring the twigs and other litter on the forest floor that cut into my bare feet. I crashed through branches and bushes in my desperate attempt to escape, leaves and twigs slapping and stinging my face. I lowered my head and charged a particularly large bush, busting through it and ramming into a body on the other side. Orange and black stripes with a streak of red flashed before my eyes. I'd rammed one of the tigers in my haste to escape. Warm hands closed around my wrist and I jerked my arm back, breaking the hold. Without thinking twice, I stepped back and shoved the tigress, her red hair flowing, into the man chasing me and bolted, running headlong through the forest without looking back.

With my head lowered and charging through the bushes, any sense of direction was long gone. The only thing on my mind was to run. If I was running, I wasn't caught. My lungs burst and my feet stung with all the twigs and litter on the forest floor cutting into them. Still I ran.

I shrieked as I fell to the ground with a whump, a heavy weight bearing down on me. I twisted and bucked as the shouting of a man filled my ears.

"I've got the bitch," he yelled. "Get some help over here. I can't hold her for long."

That was all I needed to know, a chance at freedom. I bucked and writhed, slipping out of his grasp, his fingernails scraping across my skin as he desperately tried to hold me down.

I rushed through the forest, ignoring the pain in my feet and the burning in my lungs. Ahead was the open spaces. With nowhere else to turn and the crashing of the man echoing in my ears right behind me, I lowered my head and put on a final surge and bursting out of the woods and into the light.

Slamming straight into a wall of black and white. Without thinking, I reached out and grabbed the shape ahead of me and turned, pushing it into the path of the man chasing me. For a moment there was a shocked look on his face as he slammed into the painted body. The shock lasted only a moment as he wrapped his arms around the unlucky zebra and pinned her to the ground. Stepping safely away, I turned back and looked down into the face only to see Jenny's blue eyes and mouth, wide with shock staring back at me.

She had no chance. The hunter had from my near miss in the wood to get a good grip on his prey. Wrapping one arm over the top of Jenny's shoulder and the other around her chest, he pinned her to the ground. She bucked and struggled, grunting like a trapped animal.

Within seconds, the trainers joined the hunters, grabbing at Jenny, strong hands wrapping around her ankles and her wrists. White rope followed the hands, her wrists being bound tightly together. A rope was looped over each ankle and pulled tight, a trainer onto other end. They pulled her angles apart and this took the fight right out of her. Jenny lay still, panting and defeated. Waiting to be bred.

Her face turned to mine. I swallowed and stepped back, shaking my head. The game was the game and now Jenny was caught, she had only two ways out.

Unlike Janice before her, Jenny didn't back out. The trainers positioned her on her knees, her arms on the ground, with her bound wrists in front of her. Jenny never took her eyes off mine and I stayed transfixed as the hunter pulled down his pants exposing his hard cock. He knelt down between Jenny's legs and grabbed big handfuls of her ass. She flinched as he pulled at her flesh. Then, after a pause, he rammed his cock deep into Jenny's waiting cunt so hard her whole body shook, the slap carrying over the field. Jenny winced and closed her eyes once before opening them, staring at me as the hunter rammed his cock deep into her cunt, grunting and snarling. All the time, Jenny's face was held high, only the blinking of her eyes revealing the punishment the hunter was visiting on her fertile cunt.

The woman in red, almost impossibly still in her heels, appeared out of the woods and walked towards the hunter. She stepped past him, stooped down and dropped a white fabric bag over Jenny's head. She slipped the drawstring of the bag closed, trapping Jenny's head inside. Jenny's head didn't move and instead of her face, all I saw of her was the bag puffing in and out with each breath.

The woman in red, now that her brood mare was secured, reached down and grabbed her husband's hand squeezing it as he grunted and thrust away, working to impregnate the trapped Jenny. The woman leaned in and kissed him on the lips as his thrusting became more and more erratic and urgent. Then, squeezing his wife's hand so hard she gasped, he roared and gave a final thrust and held himself there, hips forward as he filled his breeding bitch's fertile cunt with his hot seed.

The couple waited for several minutes after he had obviously finished, letting his seed soak the inside of Jenny's pussy. Then, he slipped his cock out and it was only then that the white bag let forth a low moan. Job done, the hunter slipped his cock back inside his pants and let himself be led off by the woman in red.

The hunters, working quickly, flipped Jenny, bound her knees together and slipped a pole between her bound wrists and knees. Two hunters hoisted the pole onto their shoulders and carried Jenny, he bagged head down, after the couple and off the field.

I turned to find the other zebras behind me watching. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar sneer. Stacey scowled and said. "You really threw her under the bus, you bitch."

I glanced around the rest of the herd but every one of them looked away.

I was on my own.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers