The Cunt Hunt Ch. 08

Story Info
The Cunt Hunt continues with another cunt captured.
1.3k words
4.55
44.1k
43

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers

The next hour was quiet, almost relaxing - or would have been except for a growing distance between me and the rest of the herd. The hunt had moved into the woods, into a dedicated tiger hunt. A couple of times, there was a flash of orange as the hunters herded one of the tigers out into the open. The zebras for the most part, relaxed on the soft grass and sunned themselves. Being naked apart from the body paint meant we naturally gravitated towards the sun drenched slopes. Except now, the herd stayed a small distance away from me. Where previously, I was just a new girl, now I was seen as dangerous, someone prepared to throw another herd member in front of the hunters to save myself.

It hurt, a physical catch in the throat. I had no doubt that any of them would have done the same thing. It wasn't fair.

I looked across at the line of striped, naked bodies stretched along the slope making quite the spectacle.

Whoops and yells carried across the grass from the woods reminding us that it was just a respite and when the men tired of more experienced and difficult prey, they'd direct their attention back to us.

Stacey the only other new girl apart from me to not be caught, lay on her side next to Kelly and Zoe, the two most experienced zebras remaining. They were chatting and laughing, Stacey occasionally raising her eyes to look in my direction as she said something. My ears burned as I imagined all the things coming out of that bitch's mouth. I swallowed hard and looked away, trying to ignore her.

Meanwhile, the yells grew in intensity and the zebras all tensed, those who'd been lying down raising themselves onto their elbows. Lauren, the blonde trailer trash who'd only played once before, even stood up, ready to run. Stacey, now silent, tensed but remained on the ground trying to copy the old hands.

The leaves shook at the edge of the woods then a blaze of orange and black burst through, blonde hair streaming out behind as the tiger, Natalie, sprinted, her ample breasts bouncing, towards the herd of zebras. Caught by surprise, the zebras lurched to their feet and scattered.

But Natalie never made it as far as the herd. A young hunter, fit and toned wrapped his arms around her, one over her shoulder, the other around her waist. She fell with an oomph as he landed on top of her. He gave her no respite, pulling her up hard against his chest and twisting her so she couldn't get her feet under her. They two of them struggled right under the spot where the zebras had been sunning themselves, the herd slowly making its way back to watch the struggle between the tall buxom tigress and the lean hunter.

She kicked and bucked, using her weight and the strength of her legs as she fought to break his hold. As the two twisted on the ground for advantage, a line of trainers walked out of the bushes. Natalie's struggles became more frantic and panicked, her eyes wide, as the they formed a ring around her.

With a roar and a heave, the hunter tipped Natalie slamming her into the ground and knocking the breath out of her. She lay momentarily stunned and winded. He took advantage and manoeuvred himself onto her back. Reaching around with one hand he grabbed her throat and with the other pulled back her head holding her in place. He growled in her ear. She bucked again, not ready to give up the fight. This was no defeated zebra ready to be gangfucked. These tigers played a rough game. Still holding her head, he slipped his other arm around her throat, choking her with his elbow. She reached up and grabbed his arm but he held on tight. With his free hand, he reached down and slid down his slacks exposing the rock hard cock of a man aroused by his conquest over fighting prey. Maintaining the choke hold with the crook of his arm, he slid his knee between her legs and forced them apart, working to expose her entrance to his engorged shaft.

She bucked her hips trying to throw him off but that was the opening he needed. When her hips lifted, he thrust forward shoving his cock against her entrance. She paused and he pressed, his head pushing between her silky, wet folds. Then, with a thrust, he drove himself deep inside her. She gasped at the sudden intrusion into her cunt. He wrapped his other arm around her head and using both arms held her tight giving him purchase to ram deep into her.

They lay there locked, his sweaty body lying on top of hers, her matted hair sticking out from between the strong arms that locked her head in place. He rammed his hips hard again and she grunted then for the first time paused, conquered. Pinned, choked and exhausted with sweat dripping off her face, she lay there panting as he shook her whole body, turning her into quivering flesh with his thrusts. She was his. Taken. Defeated. Controlled. Taken. A prize for the fucking.

I looked into her eyes and when they locked onto mine, she snarled. An angry, feral growl. Predator to prey. She may have been captured, held down with a hunter's cock drilling into her cunt over and over but she was still a tiger and I was a zebra.

I stepped back, joining the herd who stood watching at a respectful distance.

Whatever the prestige and status that came from being a tigress, also came at a cost. She wasn't being fucked, she was being ravaged in the classic sense of the word. Taken and used. The hunter by now was close to orgasm, his face a twisted mask of a man possessed. He growled in her ear as he took her, sparing her nothing as he took what was rightfully his.

Then his eyes narrowed, his grunting became even more savage as he approached climax. A couple more hard thrusts of his hips and then with a hiss he gave a final ram, thrusting so hard and deep into her cunt that she finally whimpered. When a triumphant roar he held hard as his cock unleashed his white hot fury into her.

For a full minute he held her, still deep inside. Then, he pushed her head forward and he pulled back, his cock slipping out of her.

The trainers showed no mercy, stepping in and looping a rope around her neck and using it to pull her over when she tried to get up. Two more hunters jumped on her pinning her to the ground. More ropes were thrown around her ankles, pulling them together as the hunters on her back secured her wrists. Her struggles finally came to an end when the two of them looped a rope between her ankles and wrists. A quick sharp pull, so hard she shrieked, and her ankles were pulled up hard against her wrists, arching her back as she lay their hogtied.

The final act of conquest was the gag. A large red ball that she resisted to the end, finally being forced to open her mouth to breathe as the hunter pinched her nose shut. Her mouth opened for the quickest of breaths and the ball gag was shoved harshly inside and tied so tight it contorted her face.

Then the trainers rested as one of their number took photos of the victorious hunter and his prey.

I thought the zebras had it hard but my eyes were opened to the price the tigers paid for being caught. Then I pictured the jealousy on Holly's face in that room as other girl's names were selected as tigers for the game. I pictured Holly being taken and ravaged like that.

Heat bloomed in my pussy. I was dripping wet.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers