The Cuntlympic Slave Games

Story Info
Owned female slaves compete in degrading bdsm fetish events.
7.5k words
4.51
38.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Coverage of slave girls in competition. Contains body mod, piercings, humiliation, degradation, lactation ponygirls, bondage, slavery, orgasm control and more. Enjoy!)

"Welcome back to our network coverage of the thirtieth Summer Cuntlympic Slave Games," a clean shaven blonde man with boyish good looks said to the television camera in front of him. "I'm Bob Cuntas and joining me here in the studio today are Bambi Bimbofuck and Howard Cocksell. It's great to have you here Bambi."

The gorgeous blonde flashed a bright smile of perfect white teeth, licked her artificially plump red lips with her moist pink tongue and said "I like cock."

"Of course you do Bambi, of course you do," Bob replied in a patronizing tone as he turned toward his male co-host. "Howard, it's an honor to have a true legend like yourself with us today, how are you feeling about this year's Cuntlympics?"

"Thanks Bob and the honor is all mine," responded Howard, a paunchy middle aged man in a pinstripe blue suit who donned a poorly fitting toupee on the top of his head. "You know we have some incredible performers out there giving it their all for the glory of their Masters and I truly believe that each and every one of the gorgeous little slave toys out there is a winner."

"Truer words were never spoken my friend," Bob replied with a plastic grin. "First up let's go out to the field where our very own Kuntie Kumtrick is standing by to fill us in on the weight lifting competitions. How are things looking out there Kuntie?"

The gorgeous young woman in a skin tight outfit that was nearly transparent held the microphone close to her inflated ruby red lips and twirled a strand of her strawberry blonde hair around her slender index finger. Behind her was a wide assortment of stunning looking naked girls engaged in a variety of activities as numerous fully clothed judges, coaches and media personnel carried out their respective tasks.

"There's quite a commotion down here as you can imagine Sir," Kuntie answered enthusiastically as her large tits jiggled behind the see-through fabric that barely contained them. "In fact, there are a few different events going on in this category. We have pulling, hanging and stretching contests, all of which are so exciting that if I may be honest, I'm starting to get quite wet."

"A good cunt should always be wet and ready and you are definitely a good cunt. I think this is probably the first time I've ever heard you actually speak Kuntie," Bob's voice said on air as Kuntie beamed with pride. "Usually you have Matt Lewder's cock stuffed so far down your throat on the Empire Today show that only the sounds of your lips bobbing up and down his member escape that cock loving mouth of yours."

"So true Sir and if I'm being honest, I really miss not having a cock in my mouth right now. Believe me, this is as strange for me as it is for all of you at home as well," she replied with a lusty look in her bright blue eyes.

"We want to thank you Kuntie for taking that cock out of your mouth long enough to help us out with our reporting on the Cuntlympic Games, we know what a sacrifice you're making for us and we're certain you'll have that hard piece of man meat back in your mouth in no time. I see that those cunts behind you have some kind of large metal ring dangling between their legs. What can you tell us about that?"

She moved closer to a group of girls who were bound in shiny arm binders in colors that matched their respective countries. Each girl had a large, thick ring that dangled between her toned thighs which glimmered in the light. "As you can see Sirs, these stunning competitors have had heavy gauge rings installed by their owners. Now these secure rings actually pierce through the vaginal wall into the rectum and hang over the perineum. In other words, it goes into the pussy and out the ass."

"That's incredible Kuntie, but isn't there a risk of infection from a piercing like that?" Bob asked.

"That's the amazing thing about technology Sir," she explained. "The rings are coated in a special material that attracts and kills harmful bacteria, keeping it from crossing through the cunt's vaginal wall. For the competition the bands are chained to massive burdensome weights that these dazzling women pull using only the thick metal ring between their gorgeous legs."

"I understand that your Master has had some modifications done to your body to enhance your coverage of this contest, is that right Kuntie?" Bob asked.

"That's right Sir," she answered with a wide grin as she lifted the thin translucent material of the skirt that clung to her narrow hips and spread her lean legs wide revealing rows of shiny silver rings lining her pink labia and a thick heavy steel ring hanging from her vagina to her anus. "As you can see all the rings installed in the girls competing today have been securely mounted in my own pussy. It was painful going in but now that everything is healing up, the anchor ring, as we like to call the big one, can really take a lot of weight."

"Who knows Kuntie, maybe next time the games are run we'll see you out there competing," Bob said with a laugh.

"A worthless fucktoy in heat like me can dream Sir. I only exist to please my Master and if that's what he desires for me then it would of course be my honor to represent him here in these prestigious Cuntlympics." She motioned to where six naked girls were lining up in a row. "Looks like the finals are about to begin Sir."

The competing slaves formed a veritable rainbow of diverse skin tones, breast sizes and heights. Heavy steel chains stretched taut from the thick anchor ring that dangled between each of their slender legs to heavy weights on the ground behind them. The starter pistol was fired with a sound that echoed off the nearby buildings and the obedient females responded immediately, using their strong toned legs to pull themselves forward. Their bare feet dug into the ground with every difficult step as each girl's coach stood behind them and harshly whipped the soft skin of their exposed backs to motivate their progress onward. The ring between their muscular legs pulled forcefully on their sensitive pink flesh with every tug of the thick chain as they strained and groaned in discomfort.

Two girls got off to an early lead, one an African breed, the other a blonde European. The contrast of their skin tones and body types was evident as they trudged up the track side by side. A glistening sheen of sweat formed on their skin which shimmered in the bright sun as the force on the glimmering metal ring sent spikes of pain through their athletic bodies and distended the fragile tissue of their vaginas and anuses.

They were moving side by side until suddenly the Caucasian breed pulled ahead, her strong muscular legs forcefully pushing her forward. Her creamy white skin was crossed with deep red whip marks as her perineum was pulled unnaturally with each difficult step. Then the African breed caught up and passed her foe in an inspired burst of strength and speed. Back and forth this went on for the entire length of the track until at last both competitors crossed the finish line with the white girl winning by the length of her erect pink nipples.

The rest of the field came in shortly after dragging their weights behind them as Kuntie moved toward the winning female whose large exposed breasts were heaving with each panting breath as she tried to recover from her excursion. The coach of the victorious slave girl checked the exhausted blonde's anchor ring and gently rubbed the girl's moist pussy as a reward, sending her deep into the throes of arousal with half shut eyes.

"Congratulations on the win Sir, what do you think put you over the top?" Kuntie asked the coach.

"She's a good cunt who has trained hard and responds very well to the whip," he replied as he stroked her firm sweat covered ass.

"I'm sure you're very proud of her, Sir."

"Indeed I am Kuntie. Some people might look at an animal like her and think she's that just a worthless piece of fuck meat, but I disagree, she's a cherished animal who has honored her owner today and she should be feeling a lot of pleasure from that accomplishment." He leaned forward and grabbed Kuntie's anchor ring, pulling it down hard causing her to let out a loud squeal. "This is a lovely ring that's been installed in you. I always say it's the accessories that make a cunt stand out, don't you think so?"

"Yes Sir," she squeaked in discomfort. "I know how much more attractive I am to my superiors when I'm properly ringed and marked."

"If you'll excuse me, we have to get her lined up for the labia stretch," he said as he leashed the beautiful blonde by her anchor ring as if she was a lowly animal and led her to where the other females were preparing for the next event.

"As you heard the Sir mention, the next event is the labia stretch. In this event the girls have several rings embedded in their inner labia just like the ones you can see in my own pussy," she said as she spread her slender legs again and pulled her pretty pink pussy lips apart to reveal rows of shiny silver rings lining the entrance to her juicy fuck hole.

A loud horn erupted through the air and Kuntie was suddenly startled. "Looks like they just began the labia stretch, let's watch."

In front of each female slave was a judge who steadily added additional weight to the girl's labia rings, stretching the sensitive pink flesh down obscenely.

"The way this event works is that they'll keep adding weight until the labia are stretched as far as possible at which point the competitor with her pink flesh stretched out the longest will win the match," Kuntie whispered into the microphone.

A redheaded cunt with freckles covering her pale skin and a large bar code tattoo on her pubic mound was leading with her labia stretched to mid thigh, but the olive toned Latina cunt with a brand on her left tit quickly took the lead with her stretchy pink flesh nearly reaching the poor brown female's knees.

"You'll notice a striking similarity between this event and the nipple stretch that took place earlier," Kuntie continued, "In that event weights were carefully added to the cunt's nipple rings to stretch them as far as possible. Some of these girls have been working to stretch their labia and nipples for years in preparation for their chance to compete here in the Cuntlympic games and make their owners proud of them."

"Now I understand that there's a new event this year in this same category, is that right Kuntie?" Bob's voice chimed in over the visual of the pretty pink flesh of the owned slave girls stretching to obscene lengths.

"That's right Sir, this year they added a clit stretch to the menu and as you've probably already guessed, it's the same idea as the nipple and labia stretch but with the cunt's ultra sensitive little clit as the target."

"Do the elongated parts of these cunts ever go back to normal after the competition, Kuntie?" Bob inquired.

"You know Sir, after being extended that far nothing ever goes perfectly back to normal. These girls usually end up with significantly lengthened clits, nipples and labia on a permanent basis which of course is something that pleases their owners. Sometimes they'll tie the girl's parts together in a bow or put the cunts on display to show off their unnaturally long, sensitive pink flesh.

The sound of the final horn vibrated through the air as Kuntie's head swiveled behind her to where the Latina cunt was being praised by her trainer for her victory. Her elastic pink labia hung halfway down her lean brown legs in a ridiculous show of the literal lengths such owned animals go to in order to please their owners.

"Looks like we have a winner," Kuntie observed. "What a proud day this must be for her owner too. You can tell from the way her nipples are dangling off her tits that she competed in the nipple stretch earlier and if memory serves, she took third place in that competition so this victory is a really nice redemption for her."

"It is indeed Kuntie. Thank you for your coverage, you're a good cunt and a credit to your owner," Bob said as Kuntie smiled blankly into the camera.

Back in the studio, Bob sat behind the anchor desk with Howard and Bambi on either side of him. Bob turned to Howard and asked "what are your thoughts on the amazing events we've just witnessed?"

"Those fuck dolls out there are truly magnificent aren't they? They way they're ringed and the lengths they go to in order to bring pride and honor to their owners is really inspiring. Plus there are those of us who enjoy seeing the way their parts dangle around so unnaturally, it's quite erotic actually," Howard answered.

"Were you surprised by the fact that a Latin breed won Howard?"

"I'm not surprised by that result at all Bob, I mean when it comes to how far those parts will stretch, there's really no question that the Latin animals usually outperform. I was surprised that the redhead cunt from Ireland got as far as she did. We've seen time and time again that the Caucasian and Asian breeds rarely have a good showing in these kinds of events."

"So true Howard, so true, and just when I thought Kuntie couldn't be any more desirable as a fucktoy, she goes and gets herself pierced up just like the competitors, how's that for dedication! What are your thoughts, Bambi?"

The blonde girl licked her fleshy cock sucker lips and wrinkled her nose. "My pussy is wet," she replied.

"Of course it is Bambi," Bob responded, "of course it is. Next let's go down to our good friend Phil Lashio who is reporting on the team orgasm control competition. Great to have you with us Phil, how have you been?"

A short balding man wearing a plaid jacket straightened his tie and used a finger to brush the thick brown moustache that sat atop his upper lip. "Oh are we on? Hey Bob, I've been doing great, thanks for asking. So we're in the arena right now where the finals of the orgasm control contest are about to begin. In the last round the team from the United States barely edged out the Japanese to match up against the Russians for the top prize."

"You know Phil, I would have thought that those little slant eyed yellow cunts from Japan would have performed better quite frankly," Howard interjected from the studio. "They really looked like they had a shot."

"Yes they did Howard, but in this contest it's not over until the last cunt cums." Phil motioned to the area behind him where four gorgeous women sat with their legs spread and up in the air, their pussies on full display for both the spectators in the stands and for the viewers watching at home to enjoy in their full glory. Two of the owned ladies wore blue collars around their necks indicating that they were Americans and the two from the Russian team wore red collars. In front of the Americans, a couple of Russian girls knelt down and pushed their heads between the competitors' legs while two Americans knelt before their Russian counterparts.

"The object of the game is fairly simple. Each of the kneeling whores will try to bring the cunts who are spread and on display to orgasm using only their mouths. Obviously there's a lot of motivation for the cunts being licked to resist the temptation to go over the edge and cum, but you have to remember that those female animals who are on their knees are all expert pussy lickers. We all know that cunts are never supposed to cum without permission from their owners, so this contest is the perfect test of both a fucktoy's ability to resist breaking the rules thereby stealing an orgasm from her owner and a little slut's ability to pleasure another female."

"There has been a lot of controversy in this category in past games, hasn't there Phil?" Bob asked from the studio.

"That's right Bob, this event used to be rife with cheating," Phil explained. "You might recall that the team from Saudi Arabia got disqualified because they actually castrated the poor fuck sluts and removed their clits. Other teams have been caught using anesthetics and various numbing agents and you may even recall last time the German team was disqualified for embedding vibrators in the tongues of their licker cunts.

"I have to give the Germans high marks for creativity though," Howard added.

"That you do, Howard," Phil continued. "This has to be one of the most strictly monitored competitions of the games in order to keep things fair for all of the fuck toys out there."

An umpire stepped forward and raised his hand. "Okay fucktoys, it's inspection time. Tongues out bitches," he said as leaned forward to closely inspect the saliva coated tongues of each of the licker cunts who waited inches from the aromatic pussies in front of them. He then looked closely at the pussies of each of the displayed and spread girls, pinching their sensitive pink clits and gauging their reactions. Upon being satisfied that everything was in order he blew a whistle and immediately the licker cunts went to work feasting on the wet pink flesh in front of them.

"Now you may think it's simple for these fuck whores to keep from having an orgasm, but you have to remember that in addition to contending with the renowned skill of the licker cunts, as is the case with most owned females they've been conditioned by their owners to be wet and ready at all times. That means their bodies are used to being on the edge of orgasm and it shouldn't take much to push them over," Phil explained in a hushed tone as the licker girls buried their faces in the dripping wet holes in front of them. Glistening pussy juices smeared all over the smooth skin of their faces as their soft pink tongues lapped and licked at a feverish pace.

One of the American girls began to gently raise and lower her hips, bucking and grinding them against the Russian licker cunt whose head was confined between the competitor's slender white legs. Her moans became louder as the large floppy tits on her chest rose and fell with each panting breath. She closed her eyes, trying to fight the sensations that were filling her athletic body but it was no use as her muscles tensed and a loud cry escaped her plump crimson lips.

Phil turned back to the camera and said "that's the first of the Americans down but it looks like one of the Russians isn't far behind."

Indeed Phil was right. The smaller of the two Russians on display, a brunette with a slender frame and beautiful little hairless pussy was breathing heavily and whispering something in Russian as her body began to quiver and shake with intensity until she emitted a series of loud grunts and gasps.

"We're back to an even game," Phil reported with enthusiasm in his voice. "The American who got her to orgasm, a cunt called Tongue, is rightfully named and really knows how to use that pink mouth organ of hers. You know she's been a champion here at these games twice before as a licker so I'm not at all surprised by this turn of events."

Both remaining girls were starting to raise and lower their hips, bucking and grinding them against their respective lickers who continued to flicker and move their tongues with expert motions. The dark haired American girl started breathing heavily while a light sweat broke out on the shimmering pale white skin of the blonde Russian next to her. Their breathing seemed to rise and fall in unison as their eyes closed, fighting desperately to keep from going over the edge and into the abyss of orgasm.

The Caucasian bred American's muscles began to quiver but not before shallow moans escaped from the parted lips of the beautiful Russian girl. Both females were so close to orgasm, it was only a question of who would go first. The American looked like she was just about to go over, but then the Russian's moans became louder and more pronounced. The American's muscular frame started trembling as the Russian girl clenched her fists and grunted loudly.