The Cuntlympic Slave Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed just as the two ponygirls were crossing the finish line, Cuntaroo cleverly stuck out her long pink tongue as far past her bit as she could muster, a calculating move that paid dividends and handed her the win.

Cheers echoed throughout the stadium as trainers, ponygirls and spectators alike celebrated the camaraderie and athleticism that defined the spirit of the Cuntlympic games.

"You can really hear the joy in the air here," Dick said breathlessly into his microphone. "Now let's take our viewers back to Bob, Howard and Bambi in the studio."

"What a thrilling way to wrap up today's coverage of the Cuntlympic games Howard, I'm still shaking with excitement."

"Me too Bob, it's days like this that I'm just honored to be a part of all we do here to show off the beautiful cunts that are so dedicated, obedient and loyal. We are living in a magical age."

"Indeed we are Howard," Bob said as he swiveled his chair in the other direction to face Bambi. "And what did you think of today's coverage, Bambi?"

The blonde girl squeezed her bare breasts and jiggled them for the camera. "My pussy is empty and it feels lonely. Bambi needs a cock or two or um, what comes after two Sir?"

"That you do Bambi and I know Howard and I and the entire team providing the viewers at home with coverage of these Cuntlympic games will be happy to ensure that your holes get the attention they deserve. In the meantime I'm Bob Cuntas and from me, Howard Cocksell and Bambi Bimbofuck we wish you a lovely evening with whatever cunts may be serving you. Good night and good fuck!"

The End.

(Thank you for reading my story. If you enjoy my writing please follow me as I release stories pretty often and I have a lot that are available here at Literotica. Also respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated, I love hearing your thoughts. Be sure to give me a high rating if you liked it as that makes me feel good and motivates me to write more.)