All Comments on 'The Cuntlympic Slave Games'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outrageously fabulous story. The extreme nature of the story very very clearly pushes it deep into the realms of fantasy story. I’m a big advocate of SSC/ RAWK and for me fantasies have to be realistic or so far *out there* that it couldn’t be anything except fantasy, so this is the only way I can enjoy the extremes. It’s when extreme acts in stories are just too realistic that it makes me cringe.

I fully accept that I’m weird , normal is overrated anyway 😉 so thanks for another great story!

Tess (uk)

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

You are one twisted *^(&#%^)& to come up with this stuff during the Olympics and it is absolutely brilliant. Most of it I found disgusting, perverted, degrading and a lot silly. I overlooked this as this seems to be right in your bailiwick but you did it with 100% commitment which made it an enjoyable read.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very great reading these stories make me horny for along time.thank you.

Killer_BoyKiller_Boy7 months ago

I totally loved it. I would just like for the milking contest to be who can give the most amount of milk! And they shouldn't have a tap, they should be hooked to the milking machine and kept going and then the contents would be calculated to and the one with the most amount of milk should win. And also a chapter on how their masters train them for this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...