All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 10'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
weird retcon

That was some weird ret-con that you did there. Please don't leave us hanging another 5 months to see what you do next.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
Thanks, and Oh No

I'm grateful that Dexter has been saved from the last chapters nightmare. Now he can be taunted by his waking nightmares. Who knows what Agnes' little video will do to his psyche...

Personally if it were me I'd be tempted to post the video online. But then again, he did arguably have it coming for the crap he pulled, then again it wasn't him who made the first video and sent it to her. Arghh who's the good guy here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're back!

Glad to see your return.

Please continue. I'm looking forward to see more.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXover 8 years ago
holly hell

What a fucking rebound!!! ... Fuck Agnes, the dude should focus on the Androstenone-X and fix this mess he created. Agnes is a lost cause

Theone4379Theone4379over 8 years ago
Please

This is literally the first time I've ever posted a comment here I created an account just for this , but please, for the love of almighty God, keep going, this is literally the best series on literotica I've ever read, and in all honesty, I think reeeeeeeealy want him to get Agnes, its like like serious lol, I need more, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcomed Return

Good chapter. Kind of an odd retcon, but it was enjoyable none-the-less. That said, you're probably going to get a low rating simply due to the cuckold themes without a cuckold tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm done

Yeah I'm done reading this, fuck this. First Glenn gets ripped apart by walkers on The Walking Dead and now more bullshit happening to Dexter, being shitted on by asshole characters. Yeah I'm done, this is gonna be a fun week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mediocre

For the love of God, GET AN EDITOR. Using the spell check system on whatever word processing software you're using isn't enough. The story is fine, although I personally don't like the direction it's headed- these later chapters are very different from the first chapters. More incoherent screaming, and the poor conventions doesn't help in the slightest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ouch

Dude this story is getting fucking painful.

upyoursixupyoursixover 1 year ago

Seriously, editor! Good plot and writing but you're leaving out entire words every other paragraph

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous