The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing became heavier, faster, until finally she came undone, screaming out loud as an orgasm ripped through her. Her legs trembled violently beneath her, causing Matt to lose control too.

As soon as she finished cumming, she pulled away from him, panting heavily. "Oh my god...that feels amazing!" She exclaimed, smiling happily.

Matt's mind raced, trying to figure out what to do next. Should he question her more on what she was out doing? Should be find out more about this Aster person?

The answers quickly presented themselves when she knelt on the ground and with her teeth unzipped his pants. Without hesitation, she stood up and straddled his lap, grabbing hold of his throbbing erection and guiding it inside her wet cunt.

"Fuck yeah!" She cried out excitedly, bouncing up and down on top of him.

Matt grunted as she rode him like a wild animal, slamming herself down on his pole repeatedly.

"I love you Matt!" She screamed out, riding him harder.

"Love you too babe," He replied, gripping tightly onto her thighs, helping her move up and down.

+++

Natalie didn't feel right, as a week passed without seeing Aster. She had fucked Matt every night, but it didn't feel the same. It wasn't satisfying enough anymore. The longer she went without him, the more she thought about him, and it now plagued her thoughts even during sex, where she almost shouted his name instead of her boyfriend's.

She found herself at the same bar they met at that first night, waiting for him to walk through the door. After a few hours, she started getting worried. Where could he have gone? Why would he leave her hanging after making plans to meet again?

Finally, she spotted him walking in, looking just as good as ever. His hair looked freshly cut, and he wore a nice pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed off his muscular physique.

He saw her standing there, watching him approach. He stopped dead in his tracks, staring at her with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked knowingly.

"Waiting for you." Natalie answered simply.

Aster smiled smugly, "Then let's not waste time." He led her outside to his car. Once inside, he drove towards one of the secluded areas near downtown.

They parked in a dark alley, like a man paying for a prostitute, "I can't stop thinking about you." She admitted as she felt herself up over her clothes.

"You're so beautiful," He said softly.

Natalie blushed, feeling embarrassed. This guy is really hitting all the right buttons tonight!

Without warning, he grabbed her roughly by the arm, pulling her close. Their lips crashed together passionately, tongues dancing wildly between each other.

When he finally released her, she stared into his eyes, wondering if he was going to make another pass at her, "Get undressed."

"Why don't we go somewhere else?" She suggested nervously.

"No, I want to fuck you right here, like the whore you are." He insisted.

With no choice, she stripped naked, leaving only her heels on. She watched as he removed his shirt and then his belt. Next, he unbuckled his pants and slid them down his long legs. His seat pushed all the way back

His dick sprung free, already erect.

It was easily twice the size of Matt's, thick and veiny with large veins running along its length. She stepped over the center car console, and lowered herself onto his massive tool.

Aster moaned loudly, pushing his hands under her ass, lifting her up slightly while thrusting downward.

She gasped aloud, moaning as well, loving how deep he penetrated her. She wrapped both arms around his neck, holding on tightly as he pounded her pussy hard.

"That's it bitch! You can't help yourself, you are just a cheating bitch!" He yelled out, pounding her furiously.

Natalie couldn't take much more of his rough treatment, and began to cum. As she came, she squeezed his cock even tighter. It was unnatural how easy it was for her orgasm after taking the drugs he offered.

Her body shook uncontrollably as her orgasm tore through her. Her juices dripped from her slit onto his shaft, lubricating him further.

After several minutes, he slowed down.

"Don't stop...please!" She begged, wanting him to continue fucking her.

Slowly, he picked up speed once more, slamming his hips upward violently.

Natalie cried out loud as an intense wave of pleasure shot through her, causing her to scream. Matt never made her feel like this. This is what she was missing, this experience is why she sought him out!

Again and again, he slammed himself into her, driving her crazy until she exploded yet again.

This time, she didn't stop him, continuing to ride him like a wild animal, crying out louder than ever.

The sounds echoed through the abandoned alley with no passersby to hear her squeals. As she recovered, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply, their tongues tangling together.

"Fuck me harder!" She pleaded, hoping he wouldn't slow down.

Instead, he increased his pace, slamming into her with powerful strokes.

Soon, her cries became screams, echoing throughout the area.

He continued pumping away, "I'm going to cum!" He warned.

"Cum inside my cheating cunt, fill me full!" Natalie screamed, unable to hold back any longer. There was no moment of clarity to save her.

She climaxed again, screaming loudly.

As she did, Aster groaned loudly, filling her pussy with his hot seed.

He collapsed against the driver door, breathing heavily as his heart beat rapidly.

Natalie sat on top of his lap, back against the steering wheel as she gasped for air.

+++

Aster woke up to a warm sensation around his dick, followed immediately by a sweet feminine moan as Natalie began sucking greedily upon him. Their eyes met briefly and he smiled sleepily at her while reaching between them and grasping his own erection which already stood proudly at attention in her mouth. Without another word they went right back to what happened the night before except now Aster knew how far things would go, allowing him to push himself deeper into her throat with ease. After working her way up past three quarters of his length she paused momentarily before plunging down again and taking more of his girth inside of her wet heat. He moaned deeply as he watched Natalie work his cock expertly beneath him, making sure she got plenty of spit-soaked precum coating his sensitive flesh during the process.

It turned him on immensely watching Natalie suck him off, feeling the hot suction of her lips and tongue against his most intimate area. Though it made sense why she hadn't done this much previously given the amount of pain it must've caused discomfort. But now she seemed eager to please him, wanting nothing more than to make him happy. To feel good for him. So naturally she worked faster and more efficiently than ever before. She sucked him deep into her mouth several times then slid her hand away from his shaft and wrapped both hands tightly around his thick base instead, squeezing lightly as she bobbed rapidly on top of him without any regard for the soreness in her jaw muscles.

He groaned loudly at the sight of this beautiful woman giving herself freely to him, loving every minute of it. Watching her work so hard for him was incredibly sexy. At some point during the previous evening he'd fallen asleep beside her naked form but now she lay flat on her stomach facing towards him as she continued servicing him orally. There were dark circles under her blue eyes, probably due to lack of restful sleep since he entered her life earlier that morning. Yet despite this she still looked absolutely gorgeous laying here like this, being treated exactly how a man should treat his woman.

Without warning Aster reached forward and grasped hold of the back of her hair roughly, pulling sharply on it harshly enough to force a loud yelp from her throat. This brought a smile to his face and soon after he tugged once again causing her to gasp aloud. Then twice more as he pushed even farther down her throat than before. Her eyes widened slightly when he did this, but otherwise remained focused on pleasing him however she could manage.

"That's my girl," Aster praised breathlessly.

Her cheeks flushed pink and she shook her head slowly, not able to speak yet as she struggled to breathe properly having been forced all the way down his throbbing member.

At the hotel bedside her phone rang, it was Matt, her boyfriend. Immediately she stopped what she was doing and sat upright quickly wiping cum from the corner of her mouth before answering tentatively, "Hello?"

There was silence for a few moments before Matt spoke quietly, "Hey babe..."

She swallowed nervously and tried to calm her racing heart, "What are you doing calling me at six o'clock in the morning though?"

Aster, slid one finger inside her tight hole then two fingers until he found the spot within where he liked best and began rubbing gently. Natalie gasped audibly and closed her eyes tightly as waves of bliss washed over her from his touch alone.

Matt said, "I was just checking in, went to your apartment but found you were out already."

Natalie frowned and glanced towards Aster before speaking hesitantly, "Went out for some breakfast and to do some shopping."

The sudden sound of Aster grunting behind her interrupted her words. A moment later Natalie felt something cool press against her lower lip and opened her eyes to see Aster holding a small glass vial filled with clear liquid, the same drink he gave her last night.

With no hesitation she downed the entire thing without thinking about it, letting the cold fluid slide easily down her throat before swallowing heavily. Soon afterwards she heard Matt's voice through the phone, "Let's meet up later then."

Aster smiled widely at seeing the empty container lying discarded upon the bed between them. He picked it up casually and popped it into his pocket before leaning closer to whisper hotly in her other ear like a devil on her shoulder, "Didn't think you would be such a fast learner. Very impressive."

"Yea let's meet up!" She hid her growing climax under her excited voice. Whatever was in the drink Aster gave her was making her woozy. In fact everything was hazy right now except for the pleasure coming from above along with the warmth radiating throughout her body. She couldnt help but wonder if perhaps these intense sensations were simply normal now thanks to Aster and whatever else he had put into that little vial...

"How was last night? Heard you went to some parties with your friends." Matt asked.

Natalie in her hazy state tried her best to hide her arousal by replying with half truths, "It was fun! We danced around quite a bit too. I'm pretty tired today though." Omitting the fact her tiredness was caused by having sex with another man.

"Well don't worry about that anymore, we're going to fix you up alright babygirl," Aster promised softly. With his thumbs pressing lightly against either side of her pussy lips he pulled outward sharply while simultaneously pushing his tongue deeper inside of her.

"Sounds like you had a lot of fun." Matt replied oblivious to the truth.

"Oh yea! So much so--" she cut herself off mid sentence unable to finish what she was saying. She was nearing her first climax from Aster's tongue.

"You okay?" Her boyfriend asked concerned.

"Im...fine..." She shuddered nor able to contain it much longer, "I'll you back once I'm done. Well meet up then. Love you."

"Love you too." Matt replied.

She hastily hung up and flung her phone to the bed as her suppressed orgasm roared through her. Panting hard beneath him Aster chuckled darkly, "Now how am I supposed to keep myself entertained when you've got a boyfriend who loves you very much?"

He didn't wait for reply, or consent instead he pressed himself deep inside of her causing Natalie to moan loudly and throw both arms wide around his neck. His hands reached down to cup each breast roughly, squeezing firmly while pulling away slightly only to squeeze even harder whilst thrusting his hips upward forcefully. Within seconds they were lost together in their own world, drowning in ecstasy.

Whatever was in the little vial warped her thoughts enough to not fight against another round of unprotected sex. What could possibly go wrong anyway? She wondered absently, knowing full well she didn't really care at this point. All she wanted was more of whatever magic potion made it possible for her to feel so good. As long as it kept happening she'd gladly continue taking whatever drugs Aster gave her willingly.

"You might be a bit late to meeting with your boyfriend." Aster nipped at her earlobe.

"What did you say?" She gasped breathlessly.

Without warning he lifted one of her legs high over his shoulder, allowing him to drive into her faster than ever before. Pleasure surged through her core rapidly as she cried out wordlessly in response, gripping tightly at bed covers. The feeling of being fucked senseless was unlike anything she had experienced before, yet strangely familiar somehow. Like she knew exactly what to expect every time he pushed his way inside of her now regardless if it was via fingers, cock or mouth--the taste still lingering pleasantly on her tongue.

The sound of heavy breathing filled the room followed shortly thereafter by an ungodly loud groan from Aster, which quickly turned into a series of grunts and moans until finally he came with a final cry and collapsed atop her naked form, panting heavily. After several minutes spent recovering he rolled onto his back next to her, propping himself up on his elbows to stare down at her flushed face, "You going to go meet your boyfriend or stay here?"

Her mind felt foggy but also oddly clear despite the intoxication coursing through her veins. It took a moment to process what he just said, "I think he will understand if I'm late." She cooed.

Aster smiled crookedly, "Good girl." He leaned forward kissing her forehead gently before turning to retrieve something from where he must have laid it earlier. Returning moments later he held up two small pills between his thumb and index finger, "Take those my love, they should help take care of any unwanted symptoms."

After swallowing them, "What are these for?" She questioned.

"They are for the drink you had earlier, this helps with some unwanted side effects." He ambiguous explained hiding the truth from her. Which was something more sinister.

She didn't seem to care, or even have a lingering thought towards the drugs as she started assaulting his body. She was going to be very late to seeing her boyfriend. And that suited her perfectly fine right now because there wasn't anywhere else in the world she would rather be other than underneath Aster.

+++

By the end of the week things began changing rapidly within Natalie. After being given yet another dose of whatever drug he called 'the cure' during one their particularly rough session, Natalie became increasingly horny again almost immediately following every sexual encounter--a feeling which continued until the next morning. She tried asking him about it, but he didn't bother to explain it. He would just give her what he just referred to as medicine to wash away her fears and replace them with reinvigorated sexual urges. This went on day after day without fail until eventually all traces of arousal disappeared completely. Leaving behind a shell-shocked woman whose libido had been replaced by a lustful obsession.

Why hadn't she stopped him yet? Wasn't she aware of the danger involved? Had she truly fallen under his spell so easily? Or was there more to it than that? A deeper meaning beyond simple infatuation perhaps? Her eyes remained fixed upon Aster, unable to look away as the mint potion went down her throat. She couldn't deny how much pleasure it brought when he touched her whether it be lips, hands or tongue. Even though she knew it was dangerous to indulge herself like this, she found no willpower left within her anymore. Not since he showed her such blissfully intense orgasms whenever he pleased...

+++

"Such a good girl." He complimented as his hand pet through her brunette locks.

Natalie's head fell backwards slightly as she sighed deeply contentedly, "Yes Master," she purred softly.

His touch lingered briefly before falling away leaving nothing but a lingering sensation along the length of her spine. His attention then shifted back to the book he was reading. She didn't like he put more attention to his book instead of her. Jealous those pages could feel his touch while she was left empty.

With renewed vigor she focused entirely on seducing him. Without saying a single word she crawled across the bed towards where he sat, fiddling with his jean zipper. She would make Aster put that book down and satisfy her needs. Once finished she would leave and never return again! That is what she promised herself anyway...

"What about that boyfriend of yours?" Aster questioned, his eyes left the pages of his book.

"I'm with Master right now, he can wait." She stated matter of factly.

He watched silently as she slowly undid the button and lifted his ass just enough for her to pull the jeans and boxers down to his ankles before crawling further up his body. When she reached his lap he touched the page to his book, he gave her to response even as she started giving him a blowjob. It frustrated her, but the frustration only made her work more diligently to please him. In turn making sure she did everything exactly as he commanded. The longer he read the faster she worked to finish him off, not wanting to waste time waiting around for him to get done reading. Eventually he set the book aside and placed his fingers through her hair as he shoved his dick into her trained throats, cumming ropes into her stomach.

"Make sure to lick it clean." He ordered.

Outwardly all signs were lost on her face as she complied with his order, taking extra care to lick each inch of skin thoroughly before sucking on it once more. Her pussy dripped wetness onto the sheets beneath her as she knelt above him stroking his shaft with both hands, watching intently as his cock grew hard.

When finally ready she pulled her mouth away and moved to the main experience. Sliding down lower till his tip pressed firmly against the entrance of her sex. With slow movements she lowered herself down ever so gradually until he bottomed out inside her tight warmth. Slowly thrusting forward at first before picking up speed as she got used to having him deep within her folds. Soon they matched pace together and their bodies met repeatedly causing waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. She moaned loudly as he picked up speed and pounded himself into her harder and faster, soon building up an impressive rhythm between them. Both of them moaning and gasping for air as they fucked intensely in sync, moving in perfect harmony with one another. Their hips slapping forcefully against each other's fleshy parts sending shockwaves of delight rippling through their bodies. They climaxed simultaneously, screaming out loud from sheer ecstasy as wave after orgasm washed over them. All thoughts forgotten save for the moment itself. Until he grabbed hold of her arms roughly forcing her back down on top of him.

Her breathing labored and heavy, she felt dizzied as if floating in a dream state. Everything seemed surreal; too vivid and real to believe. Yet here she was lying atop him with his large member still embedded inside her soaked depths as well as a massive amount of cum leaking steadily from within her stretched pussy. This wasn't happening right now...was it? She thought momentarily before Aster put her medicine in his mouth and shoved it down her throat using his tongue.

"Who is your boyfriend?" Aster questioned.