The Cure

Story Info
Aster tests a drug called the Cure on a girl at the bar.
10.2k words
4.38
15.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the final call for drinks rang through the bar and patrons filtered out the person Aster found himself leaving with was, Natalie. In the back of the taxi, his wandering hands roamed her exposed legs.

"You're so sexy," Aster whispered against her ear as they made their way into the hotel room, "I wish I could just fuck you right now." He pressed his lips hard on hers and pushed her back onto the bed before he was ripping off his shirt to reveal a muscular torso with tattoos.

"You know that's not going to happen," Natalie said breathlessly as she pulled her shorts down, "I'm in love, with someone else." The words came out fast but Aster didn't care. He moved between her thighs and started kissing up her thigh, then over to her other leg until finally, he reached her pussy. It was wet enough for him already, so when he spread those lips open and dipped two fingers inside she groaned loudly at how good it felt.

"Then why were you alone at the bar? Now stripping yourself for me." He licked along her clit, teasingly flicking his tongue around it until she whimpered and tried pushing herself further toward him. When he sucked on her nubbin he heard her cry out louder than he expected and knew she wouldn't mind if he took this a little farther. So without warning he grabbed both sides of her panties and ripped them away from where they covered her ass cheeks. Then he leaned forward and shoved his face deep into her folds, sucking on that sensitive area like an addict needing another fix. Her legs wrapped around him tightly as she rode out wave after wave of inebriated pleasure.

A momentary pause caused Natalie to look at him questioningly which allowed him to take out a small glass vial filled with clear liquid. The scent hit her nose first and she inhaled deeply; it reminded her instantly of minty toothpaste mixed with fresh rainwater. Instinctively she leaned forward and took hold of the vial with her free hand, lifting it to take a quick sniff only to have the contents suddenly spray directly onto the roof of her open mouth. It tasted surprisingly pleasant although bitter at the same time, leaving an unpleasant aftertaste in its wake.

With no further hesitation, she downed the entire thing without thinking about it, letting the cold fluid slide easily down her throat before swallowing heavily.

"What are we doing?" She asked softly, her mind riding the high of his attention.

"Just having fun," he answered honestly before moving lower again and licking along her slit. This time though he went deeper and ran his tongue along the bottom part of her opening, tasting whatever juices coated there. After a few seconds, he lifted his head up and looked directly into her eyes, "I'm going to can make your dreams come true tonight and make those lovely memories of your boyfriend vanish."

Natalie let out a gasp when Aster suddenly thrust his finger inside her slick hole. Before she could protest he added another digit and began pumping them slowly in-and-out causing her to moan loudly. And soon she couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh God! Yes!" She screamed as she came hard and fell back onto the mattress, letting out a long sigh as she recovered from her orgasm.

But instead of stopping there Aster kept fingering her faster until she was writhing beneath him in pure ecstasy, crying out repeatedly as each new climax hit her harder than the last. By the fourth one she wasn't sure whether or not she could handle any more orgasms that evening. In fact, she thought she might pass out entirely by the fifth one...but somehow Aster managed to keep making them happen. Soon she was begging for something bigger and better; "Please Aster..." She whimpered, her mind already clouded from the alcohol was influenced by his orgasmic movements that she found herself giving into desire.

So when he kissed down to her nipples and pinched them roughly before biting them lightly she almost lost consciousness altogether. A second later though he switched things up again and bit down on her neck instead. She knew this would be hard to hide from her boyfriend tomorrow but in her weakened said she could only moans in pleasure.

Then all resistant thoughts disappeared completely when he plunged three fingers inside of her hot cunt.

As she rolled off the latest wave, "I think it is time you reciprocate my service." He stated as he pulled off his own pants and boxers.

And soon his massive erection sprung free. It was thick and veiny; perfect for stretching out a woman's insides. For several minutes Aster watched her expectantly, waiting for her next move. Knowing he had done enough for him to make her forget the boyfriend she supposedly loves.

Eventually she gave in and crawled across the bed toward him, reaching out to take him into her hand. At first she stroked him gently, feeling his girth grow larger under her touch, "I'm not used to this..." She nervously whispered as her tongue moved to lick the tip and cover his dry dick in her saliva.

Aster chuckled darkly at how nervous she seemed about taking his entire length into her body--he'd seen women squeal like pigs over less than half of what he possessed. Yet still he teased her, knowing full well that he could have easily forced himself upon her right then and there and made her scream in pain rather than pleasure. Instead he decided to play nice since he liked fucking girls who didn't fight too much during sex--they felt good afterward anyway.

After several moments passed he moved his hands to grab hers, "The pain will shift to pleasure, so just relax." He ordered before beginning to fuck her mouth.

She gasped at the sudden intrusion into her warm wetness but soon started to bob her head back-and-forth while trying to suck him even more deeply. As their rhythm grew quicker he reached lower and began groping her breasts roughly through her clothes. But despite being drunk and horny she fought against the desire of allowing him to push past the barrier between her bra cups and feel her bare flesh underneath. However, just before she could protest he tore her shirt in half, revealing two large round tits jutting out proudly from within the confines of a white sports bra. Her pink nipple were erect and eager for attention.

For several minutes he continued to pump away at her throat without mercy until finally he released her lips from his cock, "Now I want these pretty boobs of yours wrapped tight around my shaft." He commanded harshly, grabbing both sides of the material and ripping apart the cup fabric, exposing her soft mounds once more. Then he tossed the ruined garment aside leaving her nude for him to look over.

He groaned appreciatively at the sight of her beautiful naked body before him--her stomach flat and toned yet curvy where it needed to be to give birth if need arose someday, smooth skin covered in light freckles, and those gorgeous big blue eyes staring back at him hungrily. She leaned forward and pressed her breasts around his shaft exactly as he demanded her to, giving him a tit fuck. He couldn't hold himself back from his first orgasm of the night as her breasts bobbed on his length. So he grabbed handfuls of her hair tightly, shoving the tip of his dick that poked overtop her breasts into her mouth.

Finally he grunted heavily and let go of her brunette locks, pulling out of her mouth with a still rock solid cock.

"I didn't bring a condom." He informed, as cum leaked from the corners of Natalie's mouth, dripping down her chin onto the tops of her breasts. This was the important part, where he figured out if he warped her mind enough to allow him to fuck her bareback.

Aster had never been one to use condoms, his body ached for them and he always enjoyed seeing their reaction when they realized what was happening. They'd get scared sometimes; some even cried while others begged for more. But none would ever refuse once he got his cock inside them-- and Natalie would be no different he told himself. She said she was in love with her boyfriend, Matt, but her loud moans echoed throughout the hotel room.

Natalie pushed Aster back onto the bed and positioned his rod at her soaked entrance. Some quiet voice reminded her it was wrong to allow this to happen, that she had a boyfriend she loved, but that didn't matter. Her body craved Aster's dick.

"I thought you said we weren't going to have sex. That you have a boyfriend," Aster questioned, with a smug smirk, his eyes locked with her green orbs that reflected lustful hunger. He knew exactly what he was doing and Natalie couldn't help herself from giving in to him. She wanted this more than anything else at the moment, even though she had no idea how it would end up for them.

Natalie took hold of Aster's cock and guided its head into her pussy. "I don't want to have sex." Her voice trembled as she pushed down on his shaft until he filled her completely with his girthy length. The feeling was incredible; so much better than any other man she'd ever been with before.

"You say that, but here you are." Aster laid still on the bed, letting Natalie ride him to her heart's content.

"I can't stop myself." She pulled up slightly then slammed down again, taking all of him inside her tightness. His thick rod stretched out every inch of her insides while simultaneously filling her voids with pleasure.

Aster watched Natalie writhe above him, unable to control herself anymore after only a few minutes of fucking. He reached over and grabbed one of the pillows off the bed behind him, placing it under his hips so he could thrust deeper into her body.

"You play such a sweet girl, but here you are cheating on your boyfriend." His strong arms held her hips firmly as she rode him relentlessly, using them to bounce off his cock as fast and rough as possible.

Natalie looked down at Aster's face. "I'm not cheating on him. You're just some random guy who I met at the bar tonight."

Aster smiled. "This feels like cheating," As he pulled her down for his dick to press against her womb.

Natalie blushed, "No! It doesn't feel that way!" She continued bouncing up and down on his pole, moaning loudly each time she felt him hit her deepest parts.

He laughed. "Oh? Then why do you keep calling me 'random guy'?"

She shook her head, trying to deny what she really thought about him, which wasn't hard since her mind was filled with carnal lust.

Aster leaned forward, bringing his lips close to hers. "I've never cheated on my girlfriend before, but if you keep riding me like this..." He kissed her softly, sliding his tongue into her mouth to taste her sweetness.

Her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't believe how good he tasted. How amazing he made her feel. And yet...she didn't love him. This was wrong. But she wanted more. More of Aster's kiss, his touch, and most importantly his cock.

Natalie moaned urging him to fuck her harder. He obliged by pushing deep inside her hot folds, hitting her cervix with every stroke.

His hands slid across her skin, causing goosebumps to appear wherever they touched.

"Yes!" She cried out, as her orgasm ripped through her body. She screamed out his name, and collapsed onto his chest, shuddering from her climax.

He flipped them over, so her back was now against the bed, and he was now above her, still filled with energy as he had not cum yet.

"Cumming on another man's dick? Cheating whore." He insulted her as he pressed his dick between her legs once more, aiming for her sensitive clit.

"Don't call me that!" Natalie yelled out, trying to push him away.

He slapped her ass, making her cry out in pain.

"That's right. Call yourself a cheater, slut." He rubbed his cock along her slit, teasing her, waiting for her to beg him to finish her off. "Admit to being a cheater, and I'll shove this right back in."

Natalie stared up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks. She hated herself. Hated the fact that she liked having sex with a complete stranger. But she did. She needed him inside her. Needed to be fucked. To know she was someone's dirty little secret.

But she refused to give him the satisfaction of admitting to anything. Instead, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

Aster groaned. He loved watching Natalie's beautiful green eyes staring up at him, begging him to fill her with his seed. "Please," She begged. "Fuck me. Please let me cum again."

He smiled. "Then admit to being a cheating whore."

"I'm not-" Her voice broke, as her pussy tightened around his shaft.

He pushed himself into her, sinking balls-deep until he bottomed out in her wet depths.

"Ahh!" Natalie cried out, feeling his girth spread her wide open.

Aster began moving faster, pounding into her with his full length. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body. The sound of their bodies slapping together echoed throughout the room, making Natalie forget core memories of her relationship with Matt, her boyfriend.

She was lost underneath him, forgetting where she was or even who she was with. All that mattered was how much better she felt when they were joined together.

Natalie closed her eyes, relishing in the sensation of his thick cock stretching her tight insides apart. She could hear him breathing heavily next to her ear. His warm breath tickled her neck sending shivers down her spine.

She opened her eyes to see Aster staring into her soul. "You want this, don't you?"

"Yes..." She admitted.

"Tell me what you are," He whispered, looking straight into her eyes.

She gasped, unable to form words.

Aster leaned in, pressing his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. When he pulled away, he looked her dead in the eye. "Tell me who you are."

Tears welled in her eyes, falling down her face. "I am a cheating whore!"

He licked the tears off her cheeks, savoring their taste, "And what does the cheating whore want?"

Natalie whimpered. She knew she should stop him, but she just couldn't. She wanted to experience everything he offered.

"What is it that you desire?" He asked, stroking her cheek.

"More!" She moaned, biting her lip.

He laughed, "So greedy."

He grabbed her hips, lifting her slightly off the bed as he continued fucking her hard. "Take all of me."

Natalie nodded, meeting his gaze. She wanted more. Wanted his whole cock. She reached behind herself, grabbing his shaft and pulling him deeper inside her.

Aster moaned, sliding one hand under her head, holding her steady while he pumped his hips. He lifted her higher, giving her better access to his cock.

As soon as he hit her deepest parts, he plunged back inside, burying himself to the hilt.

Natalie arched her back, letting out an involuntary moan. She was beyond ready for him to fill her completely.

His pace increased, slamming into her relentlessly, causing her to scream out his name.

The room shook from the force of each impact.

Aster grunted loudly, his balls tightening as he neared release.

The second orgasm was about to hit harder than the last, "I'm going to cum," He warned her.

In a moment of clarity about their situation, Natalie knew it would be going too far, "Not inside! I have a boyfriend" She pleaded, pushing him away.

Aster rolled onto his side, resting on top of her. "Oh really? And why do I find my dick buried inside your pussy?"

Her heart sank. How had she been so stupid?!

"It doesn't matter now. You're mine. My slutty little fuck toy. Mine forever." He said, running his fingers along her jawline, as he stroked his eager dick to cover her face in his cum.

Natalie tried to push him off, but he held her firmly by the arms, keeping her pinned beneath him.

"Let go of me!" She screamed, struggling against him.

"No. Not yet. You've still a bit more training." He replied, smiling wickedly at her as he shoved some pill into her mouth.

As the pills went down her throat, her feelings weren't natural instead there were only feelings swirling through her mind: love, lust, happiness...and fear? But mostly love. Love and desire. For him.

+++

Matt was waiting at home for Natalie's return. After work, he'd called her cell phone several times, leaving messages asking if she was okay. It wasn't until after midnight that he finally got through to her.

When he answered the call, Natalie sounded distant, almost drugged.

"Where are you?" Matt demanded.

"At a friend's place. We...were getting to know each other." Her voice trailed off. "We did. A lot." She giggled.

"I'll be getting a ride home and should be home in fifteen minutes." She explained.

"Are you sure you aren't hurt or anything?" He asked nervously.

"Of course not. Why wouldn't I be fine?" She asked sarcastically.

"Well, because you sound fucked up. Are you drunk?" He pressed.

"Maybe a little. Don't worry though. Nothing happened. I was just hanging with Aster." She assured him.

"Good. Just make sure you get yourself home safe." He figured with a name like Aster it was a girl and not a guy.

"Okay. Bye." She hung up before he could say another word.

Matt sat there staring at his phone, wondering what the hell had gone wrong. Had she gotten sick? Was she injured somehow? Did something happen between them? What exactly had they done together?

After ten minutes passed without any further calls, he decided to give her time to settle down. If she didn't contact him again within twenty-four hours then he'd start calling hospitals looking for her.

He sighed heavily when he heard the doorbell ring. His heart skipped a beat.

He opened the front door to see Natalie standing on the porch. She looked disheveled, wearing only a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, a different t-shirt than the one she left in. The look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know.

She was high.

"What happened?" He asked, stepping aside to let her enter.

"After we went to the bar, Aster and I went to a hotel to get to know each other." She smiled sweetly.

"And how is that working out?" He questioned, taking her arm gently, guiding her towards the living room where he plopped her down on the couch.

"Great! Really great actually. We were having such a wonderful night together, talking all sorts of things." She laughed softly, shaking her head hiding the truth from her boyfriend.

"You mean drugs right?" He clarified.

"Yes. Yes, I guess so," She admitted sheepishly.

"So, you took some kind of drug tonight?" He inquired, sitting beside her.

"Yeah. Some sort of hallucinogen. Either way, it made me feel very aching. Unsatisfied, and I still feel it now. An emptiness she couldn't fill," She explained, lying regarding the situation. She dimmed the living room lights, to hide the hickeys, as she stripped off her shirt, with no bra underneath, she stepped closer to her boyfriend.

"Why don't you come over here and help satisfy me?" She cooed seductively, reaching down to unzip her pants.

Matt felt his dick stiffen in his pants while his girlfriend strip-teased for him. In his shock, she aggressively pushed him on the couch. Leaning forward, she kissed him deeply, pushing her tongue deep inside his mouth.

His hands immediately found their way under her ass cheeks, lifting her up onto his lap. When she broke away from the kiss, she began kissing along his neck, nibbling lightly at his earlobe.

"Mmmmmm..." She moaned, biting his shoulder playfully.

Matt groaned as she continued to tease him by rubbing her body against his. With both arms wrapped around her waist, he lifted her higher, bringing her pussy into direct contact with his hard cock.

Natalie gasped loudly when he rubbed himself across her clit. She reached behind herself, grabbing hold of his wrists, holding them above her head.

"Don't stop!" She begged breathlessly.

Matt obliged, continuing to rub his shaft across her swollen lips. As he teased her sensitive flesh, she leaned back, grinding her hips slowly, teasing him even more.