The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared blankly ahead trying desperately to come up with answers but none came forth.

"Boyfriend?" She repeated meakly.

"Yes your loving boyfriend, what is his name?"

She tried to remember the name, but it was like it didn't exist anymore. She didn't even remember having a boyfriend at this point. How could she forget something like that?! Wasn't there someone else who had been with her recently? Someone she cared about very much...? No...she couldn't think straight.

Aster took advantage of her confusion by grabbing her wrists and pinning them behind her head. "Tell me or I'll have you whipped!" He threatened.

Natalie struggled weakly under his grip, struggling to break free. But he held firm, keeping her pinned tightly to his chest. His lips brushed hers softly before kissing her deeply.

"Master..." Natalie whispered breathlessly.

"I'm your Master, not your boyfriend." He answered, as he reached behind the chair and pulled out the sexual whip. He snapped it on the ground next to her, "Do you have a boyfriend?" He rephrased the question.

The answer was simple yet difficult to give, she couldn't remember any man in her life besides Master, but subconsciously she had images of this other guy.

"No master," she replied quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice how shaky her voice sounded.

"Good girl." He said approvingly.

+++

Natalie managed to find her voice, "Master...what are we going to do together?" She inquired quietly, hoping he'd say something positive like 'make babies' or maybe even ask if she wanted kids someday--something she definitely did want! She had stopped taking her birth control in wanton anticipation of him bareback fucking her.

"You answer the question correctly you get a reward." Aster informed Natalie who lay naked upon the bed next to him.

The drug had worn off hours ago yet she remained there entranced under its effects, unable to move or speak without Aster's permission.

Aster stood looking down at her beautiful nude form spread out across the bed below him. Her legs splayed open wide as if begging him to enter her already dripping wet womanhood again and fill every inch of her insides with thick hot seed.

"What is your name?" He first asked.

Natalie didn't respond immediately, instead staring at him with lustful desire filling her green eyes. "My name..." she breathed heavily.

"Say your full name," Aster demanded harshly.

This time when she spoke her voice sounded slightly slurred due to the lingering effect of the drug coursing through her veins. "Natalia Vashtan..." She answered softly.

A smile formed on his lips which quickly turned into a grin as he bent down kissing her deeply while running his hand along her bare thigh. His thumb gently caressing her sensitive clit sending shivers rushing throughout her whole body.

"Good girl, wasn't that easy." He complimented as he pulled away, leaving her wanting more. "Now who am I?"

Still groggy and feeling drugged beyond belief Natalie couldn't think straight let alone answer the question posed to her. A few seconds passed before she replied. "...you're my master!" She blurted out breathlessly.

His eyebrows shot up high into his forehead as he looked down at her smiling widely, "You don't have much free will do you?" He teased with amusement coloring his tone.

With a slight nod she could only manage a weak response, "yes Master...I'm yours."

He leaned down kissing her neck marking her as his, causing goosebumps to rise all over her skin, making her shiver uncontrollably. As always this made him happy seeing such reactions from those around him; especially women. It showed just how powerful the drugs he gave them truly were since he knew firsthand what kind of power he wielded in their minds.

"You seem to be coming along wonderfully." He huskily whispered in her ear, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

She shook her head slowly not able to talk properly due to the pleasure that coursed through her.

"No? You told me about anyone special in your life." Aster continued questioning, "Tell me everything Nat, I need you to answer my questions."

At this point she was barely capable of thinking clearly enough to even formulate words so answering the questions posed to her became impossible no matter how hard she tried. The best she could do was stare blankly at him with glazed over eyes as he talked.

"I can't give you a reward if you don't answer me. Do you have a boyfriend?" Aster repeated as he pulled away from her body.

As soon as they separated Natalie's mind began racing frantically searching for some way out of the predicament she found herself in once more. After several moments of silence, Natalie finally opened her mouth and spoke haltingly. "Yes Master...I love Matt very much..."

Aster smiled broadly watching her emerald eyes, "Yet you are here naked with me. Aching for my touch," Two fingers easily slid inside her stretched pussy. "Soaked by the prospect of us."

After another moment of hesitation Natalie added, "yet I want nothing else except to please you."

"You are getting there." He shoved a third finger in as his thumb rubbed her clit. "Me or your boyfriend?"

Her entire face flushed red at this statement knowing full well where his thoughts had gone after hearing her previous admission. "Please Master...don't ask me anymore questions right now. Please..." she begged.

In response, Aster simply laughed as he withdrew his fingers from between her thighs leaving behind a trail of slippery wetness coating his digits. Leaning back against the wall he watched as Natalie struggled to regain control of her own emotions before speaking again. "I guess we are done for tonight then. Since you can't make a choice."

"Master..." Natalie moaned as her fingers moved to fill the hole he left empty.

"Answer the question, and we can get right back to your reward. Me or your boyfriend?" Aster informed.

Again Natalie hesitated briefly trying to figure out an excuse but it took too long so she decided to tell the truth. "I love Matt..." she admitted reluctantly still fighting against the overwhelming feelings consuming her mind and body.

"You already said that then why are you here with me?" He questioned coldly, "Why aren't you home enjoying his company like any normal woman would?"

"Because..." Natalie paused struggling to find the words as her body convulsed from her masturbation "because I crave nothing more than being dominated by you!"

"Make a choice, then." Aster ordered sternly staring directly into her eyes daring her to lie to him yet again.

Natalie's heart pounded wildly as she fought off the intense desire surging within her. With each passing second the harder she worked at controlling her impulses, until finally she managed to form coherent words once more. "Your cock Master! Your big thick fucking cock is all I want!"

"Such a good girl. Time for your reward." He smiled wickedly, her legs spread wide as her fingers widened her pussy lips apart giving him access to penetrate deeper into her depths. After which he rewarded her with something she desired most--his cock buried balls deep inside her pussy while he slapped his full weight onto her chest, leaving no room for breath nor space for words. His hand grasped tightly around her neck forcing her head back against the pillow behind her before he began pounding himself into her deeply, grunting like an animal in heat. Within minutes he slammed himself into her so hard he knocked the wind completely out of her lungs as well as sent sharp pain shooting through her rib cage when his pelvis collided painfully against hers repeatedly. She couldn't breathe let alone speak as waves of pleasure rushed over her body, making every muscle tense up tight as a bowstring ready to release its tension upon impact with the ground below. Her body tensing beneath him as she came without warning spasming unable to move further because of his grip around her throat.

The next thing Natalie knew Aster released his hold on her neck allowing her to take shallow gasping breaths before slapping both hands down on either side of her hips causing her ass cheeks to slap loudly across the bed frame as she rose higher towards him. Inch by inch he forced himself deeper into her quivering sex eliciting a muffled moan from Natalie who lay limp under his heavy thrusts. As soon as she reached the hilt of his dick she felt him tighten slightly pulling back almost stopping before plunging forward again driving himself fully inside her cunt sending wave after wave of orgasmic sensation crashing over her body as she continued to ride out the storm building within her core. When finally she could barely catch her breath she was able to turn enough to look back at him seeing how close he stood above her, only inches separating them.

He leaned down pressing their foreheads together whispering softly into her ear, "Good little slut..." He trailed off waiting for a reply but got none as he pushed himself into her even harder bringing forth another powerful climax that caused tears to stream freely from Natalie's eyes as she gave herself entirely over to him, submitting to whatever he wanted just to feel him fuck her senseless.

He pushed into her womb, filling it beyond capacity with his essence; then pulled back slowly releasing his seed into her depths flooding her insides with hot sticky liquid. Leaning down kissing first one cheek then the other wiping away some stray tears streaming down her cheeks before moving lower planting gentle kisses along the length of her jawline ending at the base of her neck. Pulling back he stared intensely into Natalie's tear stained face noticing how beautiful she looked lying underneath him. "Now what do you say? Did I satisfy my whore?" Aster asked grinning evilly at the sight of her naked body laid helpless beneath him.

She nodded vigorously shaking violently with excitement and fear. "Yes Master! I need Master's cock, I need to be fucked by Master." The drug had completely taken over her mind.

Aster chuckled amused watching the way Natalie trembled uncontrollably beneath him, "Then beg properly," he commanded harshly smacking her bare bottom playfully causing her to cry out sharply, "Please Master...Please fuck this lowly whore again."

"How about we make a quick phone call first?" Aster handed Natalie her phone with the contact screen put to Matt. "End things with your boyfriend and we can go back at it."

"What?!" Natalie gasped surprised by the sudden request, "I thought you didn't care if--"

"That was before you were such a dirty little cum dump begging for more. Who also stopped taking her birth control." He smirked watching the color drain from her face knowing exactly what effect those words had on drugged women.

Nodding quickly Natalie answered placing the call to end things with Matt, she was in love with him, but Master's cock commanded her. She can't disobey her master.

"Matt..." She said as the dial-tone ended.

"Natalie?" He answered.

"We are done." She replied curtly, hanging up instantly.

Aster laughed aloud pleased by the reaction. "You're not done yet though are ya bitch?" He grabbed the phone from her shaking hand returning it to its place beside her head on the nightstand before straddling her waist leaning forward resting his elbows on either side of her shoulders holding himself above her prone form. Looking down at her he saw how vulnerable she looked laying there defenseless beneath him.

Her pussy glistened wetly from all the friction they'd endured already tonight. His gaze drifted downwards feeling himself stiffening at the sight of his thick shaft sliding effortlessly through her slit until finally finding its home once again deep within her folds where it belonged. It took no effort at all for him to start fucking her forcefully slamming himself balls-deep into her soaking hole over and over again burying himself to the root each time eliciting loud moans from Natalie whose legs wrapped securely around his waist keeping him firmly embedded inside of her.

After several minutes of relentless pounding he couldn't help but notice that she seemed to have recovered somewhat from earlier and was actually beginning to enjoy being fucked hard by him despite the drug's effects waned. Her tits bounced wildly against his chest with every punishing thrust forcing him to bite down on his lip so as not to groan too loudly while maintaining complete control over his own pleasure. With a few more forceful strokes he found himself nearing completion as well unable to hold back any longer as he began to release ropes of warm spunk deep within Natalie's unprotected womb.

As soon as the last drop spilled free he pulled out allowing them both to breathe easier before collapsing onto the bed next to Natalie who immediately curled up tightly under him cuddling close. After a brief moment spent simply enjoying the closeness of each other Aster rolled over pulling Natalie after him turning her toward him spooning behind her snuggling closely with his arm draped possessively across her midriff.

+++

Aster typed away at his computer the results of the drugs, 'The Cure' his small drink vial and 'The Continuation' the small pills he gave to remove the side effects from 'the Cure' but was actually used to extend the effects of 'The cure'. A lot of research went into these two products and the pair seemed effective.

Natalie was his first subject first for the pair and over the months had been trained from a random girl with a boyfriend into an obedient slut. The fact that she had become addicted to sex only helped matters since she needed constant sexual stimulation or else she would begin acting erratically like when she got off the plane at the airport. That wasn't something he wanted to deal with again especially considering how much work goes into training someone new. He hoped to use his experiences with her to make the drugs more effective on future prospective slaves.

"Am I doing well Master?" Natalie questioned from below his desk, his dick poking at her lips.

He smiled seeing how eager she was even now days later still craving his touch. "Yes my slave you do very good job pleasing me."

"Thank you Master!" She exclaimed happily kissing along his length before returning her to blowjob.

The drugs after long exposure led to semi-permenant effects from what he could tell, as at this point she was 6 days without his drugs and was still completely submissive to his commands. In addition she showed no signs of withdrawal symptoms which is why he worked on a third drug he refereed to as, 'The Reset' but never had to use.

She sucked greedily on his dick slurping up his pre-cum before bobbing her head eagerly sucking him deeper into her mouth until her nose touched his stomach then slowly releasing her grip letting herself slide down further making sure to suckle gently on the tip before repeating the process again.

'The Cure' simplified put girls in a suggestive stage similar to extreme hypnotism. This meant their brains were more receptive to suggestion and less resistant towards brainwashing techniques than normal humans. As such if he decided to train another woman using these methods he wouldn't need to go through weeks of training and conditioning. Allowing him to get right to business with little wasted time.

His fingers trailed lightly over her body causing her to shiver excitedly, he watched her eyes flutter shut briefly as she felt his touch upon her skin, smiling at how easily controlled women became. They weren't truly mindless slaves however just highly suggestible ones, giving them enough freedom to be able think for themselves during moments of clarity while remaining completely loyal to him otherwise.

With a quick flick of his wrist he removed one hand leaving her exposed breasts fully available for his viewing pleasure; watching as she bit down on her lower lip trying desperately not to moan aloud while continuing to bob her head up and down his cock. Soon though her efforts proved futile and she let out a low whimpering sound followed by a louder gasp as waves of pleasure washed over her body forcing her eyelids open wide as stars danced about above her vision blurring everything momentarily.

There is still more testing to be done, he typed. But she is a wonderful test subject. He continued before closing the laptop and giving his attention to Natalie.

Her tongue darted out licking hungrily at the precum coating the underside of his shaft before quickly returning to its previous task bobbing enthusiastically on his thick member. Her hands reached between them groping roughly at her nipples squeezing tight feeling her nips grow harder beneath her fingertips before moving downward caressing down her flat belly stopping only once they came into contact with the base of his shaft where it disappeared inside her throat.

Forcing her to gag slightly as he forced himself all the way down her throat causing her to swallow reflexively gagging repeatedly until finally managing to force air past his engorged manhood.

Soon though she couldn't take any longer unable to hold back anymore gasping harshly as cum shot deep into her lungs flooding every inch of her body with potent jolts of intense ecstasy.

"What do you desire?" He asked looking directly at her eyes waiting patiently for her response.

"Master please fuck your slave hard," she moaned lowly as soon as she managed to catch her breath.

Smiling approvingly he lifted her from under the desk placing her legs around his waist pushing them upwards until both feet rested against the edge of his desk. With a simple thrust he pushed himself inside sliding deeply into her wet pussy eliciting a loud squeal of surprise from Natalie who immediately began bucking wildly against him desperate for more of his throbbing erection.

"What is your goal in life?" He questioned, not pausing his thrusts.

Natalie's mind flashed to a moment ago when she'd been kneeling before him naked and vulnerable as he commanded, "I want to serve my master in whatever ways possible!"

He smiled pleased hearing that answer satisfied with what he made her into.

Reaching forward he grabbed onto her tits pinching and twisting her nipples sharply causing her to cry out loudly muffling the sounds of his metal creaking desk. The pain sent shockwaves racing through her entire body igniting an uncontrollable lustful heat within her core sending tingles throughout her body like tiny electrical shocks dancing across her skin.

"Tell me what you want most in this world," He demanded suddenly pulling away from her neck so fast she nearly choked on the sudden lack of oxygen filling her lungs.

Coughing and spluttering she gasped for breath taking in sharp breaths of air as she regained control of herself before answering, "Your seed! I crave nothing else but your hot cum!" She cried passionately moaning heavily as he slammed himself balls deep into her pussy without warning driving home several times before grabbing onto her hips firmly holding her still.

Pumping relentlessly into her tightening hole he grunted happily as he filled her womb with his thick sticky load which caused Natalie's orgasm to explode sending ripples of intense bliss rolling over her shaking form making her toes curl involuntarily.

A second later he groaned loudly collapsing atop her chest panting heavily as he held tightly onto her breasts mumbling incoherent words while staring blankly off into space lost in the afterglow of their combined climaxes.

"We are going to have a long happy life together, slut." Aster stated as a second wind came over him. "Let's make sure you get pregnant."