THE CURE. Ch. 02

Story Info
College hunks get their cum tested to identify the Alphas.
4.3k words
4.44
10.2k
11

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 2: What the hell happened in cubicle #7?

I could not believe that I had just witnessed our rowing Coach jerking off and cumming in front of hundreds of male college students... And crazier than that, this was approved and even encouraged by the State!

The dean had spent the entire time looking uncomfortably at the ceiling.

He finally spoke up when Coach Jordan left the stage.

"I assume the procedure is now clear for everyone?" The dean asked nervously.

His question was only met with a few awkward chuckles.

"Ok, then. I will now start to call your names out and you will walk to a free cubicle to deposit your sample in a cup. First. Aclove, Steven."

Steven was a sophomore; he was not part of our fraternity but he played in the water-polo team and was quite popular around the campus. He was a cool dude. He was very good looking too, which made him very popular with the girls.

Steven stood up trembling slightly, and went to the first cubicle.

The dean called eleven other names for the twelve cubicles to be used simultaneously.

It was really happening then. We were all going to jerk off and cum in the gymnasium!

My classmates seemed to take their damn time in there. The first one to get out from his cubicle, the number #12, was my teammate from the rowing team, Simon Brown.

Smiling, he was holding his cup now filled with a white gooey liquid at the bottom.

"School has become so much cooler." He joked.

He was good friend with Franck Karter if that gives you any indication of the type of humour Simon enjoyed.

Although he was significantly less annoying than the rowing team's captain, Simon was clearly coming from a privilege place and was not against some bullying and teasing, especially with the few openly gay guys living on the campus.

"Carlton, Gary." The dean called.

Gary, a freshman, went into the same cubicle #12. I noted that the cubicle had not even been sanitized after Brown's passage.

They were milking us like cows.

Aside from Karter, Brown, and some of their mates, everyone seemed pretty nervous. A guy was crying coming out of the cubicle number #3, he had managed to jizz (after a while spent in there) but he was terrified of the results to come.

We were consistently reassured that belonging to the group of the "corrupted" sperm (the so-called "Beta" group) would not ruin our lives, that it was better to find out "sooner rather than later", and that there was a Cure now.

Still, the pressure blocked some of the guys who spent nearly half an hour in their cubicle without being able to nut. I even heard one of the male laboratory workers offering a hand at some point.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, I assume.

Cubicle #7 seemed to be the one with the most turn-overs and people started to make bets on how fast the next guy sent out to this particular cabin would jizz.

Karter was eventually sent there, taking the place of one of the Jackson's twin brothers who had filled his sample in less than three minutes. But contrary to his predecessors, Franck was not fast at all.

On the contrary, Karter broke a record and spent nearly a full hour in there! Was he trying to prove that he was not an early ejaculator or something? Was he experiencing some difficulties?

At this point, some of the guys waiting for their turns in the bleachers were preparing themselves before going in.

I caught a few guys with their hands in their pants or checking at some porn on their phone.

One guy whom I vaguely knew from being one of the star athletes of the wrestling team, pulled his dick out of his pants and started casually jacking off in the middle of the bleachers. His nickname was "Big D."

His first name was Darius, but let me tell you, his nickname had nothing to do with that! Everybody on campus already knew that Darius had an unreal monster cock between his legs, so why not pull it out to emulate Coach Jordan?

Diego Perez, who was living at the frat house with us, started jacking off in a corner. At least, he was facing the walls and not looking at us directly...

This was fucked-up on so many levels, but I mean, one of our teachers had just blown his loads right in front of us, could we really blame some students to stroke their cocks in public? Especially since the staff had started to grow impatient.

They had two more assembles to go through that day and we had been at it for nearly four hours. They were expecting us to cum faster since we had been (strongly) advised not to ejaculate the night before.

"Russo, Gino."

My best friend was eventually called in. He went to the available cubicle #4 and came out of it pretty quickly, sort of hiding his cup in his hand.

Slowly but surely, most of the students had gone through the process and only four of us remained to be called, including Big D. and myself.

Karter finally (!) got out of the cubicle #7, making a whole show of himself as usual.

He flaunted his cup to the crowd.

I could not believe what I was seeing. A thick white goo was filling almost the entire sample container! It was more than four times the amount of cum most of the other students were providing.

I know what you must be thinking reading this, that I am some sort of a pervert, but trust me, it was hard not to look and not to compare!

Franck must have jizzed three or four times in there, I thought. That was certainly the reason why he had taken so long. That much milk could not have been provided in one go!

"I dare anyone to say this is some Beta cum!" He provoked us with a huge smile spreading on his smug face.

"ZANDER, Daniel." The dean called at the same time.

Shit, that was me.

I walked to cubicle #7 since it had just become available, Karter passed me by with his filthy cup.

He whispered:

"Sorry, I always cum loads, could not contain it. The seat is a bit dirty. I'm sure you won't mind though."

I was mortified.

When I went in, I realized that the cubicle was not a "bit dirty" but was reeking cum. There were splashes of sperm everywhere, on the seat, on the floor, on the curtains, but mostly all over the straight porn magazine.

The smell was awful. I could have puked.

What the hell happened in cubicle #7? Franck's cup was already full! He could not have released that much spunk in the entire cabin on top of it?! I knew he had huge freaking balls but damn it, this was on a whole other level!

It was impossible for me to sit in there, even less so, masturbate! It was simply too disgusting.

I got out and went to talk to a member of the staff.

"Sir, I cannot use this cubicle."

"Come on, boy, we're already late on the planning! We should have been done one hour ago. Don't be a diva, some of your classmates have to jerk off right in the open."

I turned my face and Big D. was furiously pumping his veiny black cock with his two hands waiting for one of the last cubicles to be available. At this point, he could have just provided his sample right there! Precum was already leaking on his seat in the bleachers.

"Sir... Cubicle 7 is very dirty... There is cum everywhere..."

"Well, lick it off!" The guy joked.

Or was he not joking?

"Sir? Please..."

"Look, in the society we now live in, you better get used to that sort of things because it won't be the last time you encounter spunk! Especially if you turn out to be a Beta... And given your attitude right now, allow me to have some concerns about the results of your test."

I was pissed and I knew exactly what that moron was implying. People had already started to expose theories according to which only the weakest males were affected by the Disease, a sort of natural selection if you will.

I wanted to punch the guy, to tell him to fuck off, to run away from the campus but we were told this was a mandatory exam, and we would risk actual criminal sanctions if we were to miss it.

Also, I could not make a public scandal which was involving Karter's cum... He would have been way too happy to say that he had painted his entire cubicle white!

Reluctantly, I went back in.

I did not have any tissue to wipe that filthy juice but the gay magazine seemed neat and I used it to scoop some of the cum from the stool.

The straight magazine was fully covered in goo though.

I sat down and tried to use my imagination. I slid my pants down but I was definitely flaccid. As flaccid as I had ever been. My cock even seemed to have shrunken from the stress...

Great, as if I was not feeling insecure enough about the size of my junks with all of those hung guys around me?

I heard the last three names being called out.

I felt some remaining cum from the seat sticking on my bare ass. It was disgusting but what could I do? I had to jerk off. Darius was certainly about to cum in less than twenty seconds, and soon, I would be the last one standing... or should I say, jizzing.

"Come on guys, get it over with, spray your male juice!" Someone shouted from the outside.

That certainly did not help.

On the right side of the cover of the straight magazine, I could see that a woman was featured page 14, she seemed very fine. She was wearing a red bra but she was about to take it off on the cover picture, her boobs looked huge.

Reluctantly, I opened the magazine even if that meant touching some of Karter's jizz (yikes) and I reached page 14.

Some pages were glued together. I did my best but as some point, just to go through the magazine, I had no choice but to have fresh cum dripping from my fingers.

I had to motivate myself.

*Focus Daniel, this is just sperm, it will not kill you... well... it might even heal you!*

Page 14 was stained as well but, at least, I could see in full the nasty brunette featured on the cover. She was taking way more lascivious poses in the inner pages of the magazine and finally, this got me excited!

I caressed myself frenetically. I heard someone moaning behind me. One of my collegemates had reached orgasm. I focused back on the breasts and pussy of the girl in the magazine.

Her eyes were saying it all. She loved sex. She was craving big cocks in her mouth and pussy. Probably her ass too. She would have loved being fed with my cum.

I wanted to fuck her doggystyle so bad. It had been months since I had had sex and so far, my experiences with girls had been rather miserable.

Suddenly, I heard someone turning his phone on and a woman moaning loudly. The sound was definitely coming from a hardcore porn video. Girls talking dirty had always been a huge turn-on for me, and this immediately brought me to the edge.

I was surprised by my own arousal and I had forgotten about the cup.

Damn, after all these presentations to do that shit right, I could not put my hand on my plastic container!

What an idiot!

Finally, I found it, but I was already exploding, the cum blasting from my piss-slit was splashing all over my t-shirt, even reaching my face. I had not jizzed in a while, consequently, those were big creamy loads!

Thankfully, I managed to get a few droplets in the cup.

The staff had said that they did not need much sperm for the test to work... But still, this was embarrassing. If I was comparing the samples from my mates, they were certainly doing the same thing, and when they would look at mine... What would they think?

My t-shirt and my hands were covered in cum, and sadly, I knew for sure that part of that spunk was not even mine!

I felt dirty.

Looking desperately at the cup containing only a few droplets of my own cum, I resigned myself and put my pants back on. I was the last one to get out of my cabin and was welcomed by numerous applauses and cheers from students teasing me.

Karter and his teammates had started it of course. The Jackson twins and Simon were cheering almost as loud as he was, always willing to follow their team captain in his antics. Jason was teasing me too.

My rowing mates were pathetic sometimes.

"Wow, you're sure you have not already nutted yesterday, Zander? This is very low." Coach Jordan said to me, inspecting my sample. "You followed the official instructions, right?"

As if this could not be more humiliating!

I did not respond and walked straight to the laboratory worker, gave him my I.D. and the sample. I could not wait to be done with that bullshit.

I heard Karter behind me, being his usual asshole self.

He was holding the gay porn magazine.

"Look guys, Daniel did use the fag magazine! I told you that he would. There's ton of cum on the cover, there was nothing on it when I left the cabin!"

"Fuck you, Karter!" I barked at him. "I only used it to scoop the cum from the freaking stool."

"Scooping cum? Wow, that is gross! And your hand, oh my god, Zander... Is that... Is that MY cum on your fingers?" He pretended to be shocked.

I realized I still had fresh semen on my hand. But I was sure it was mine.

Well, I was like 80% sure...

I showed Karter and his friends my middle (wet) finger but hurried in the bathroom before Coach Jordan would ask me to lick the sperm out of my hands.

Crazy enough, I knew this was no longer out of the realm of possibilities.

When I took a look at myself in the bathroom's mirror, I realized how messed-up I was looking. I was drenched in sweat. There were stains of cum all over my t-shirt and pants. My hands were sticky. And the worst part was, on my chin, I distinctively noticed a white spot.

Thank God, Karter and his mates did not notice! I would have never heard the end of it.

One guy from the medical staff entered the restrooms to use the urinals. A label on his medical coat was stating: "Dr. R. Williams".

When he understood that I was about to wash my hands, he gave me a serious warning.

"Boy, very soon, it will be forbidden by law to wash up sperm. Semen is becoming a very precious material! You should not waste it."

I said nothing but washed my hands anyway. The doctor sighed and started peeing.

I wondered if there was any truth in what he had said. Things were getting seriously unhinged but come on, they would not pass any bill on freaking cum waste? Right?!

I went back to the bleachers; everyone was waiting for their results now.

I sat beside Gino. We did not talk to each other though. We were both too stressed out for that.

There was no inappropriate jokes or sarcastic applause anymore as every student, including Karter and his mates, were getting nervous about the results of their tests.

Our names would be called out and we would be, very publicly, separated into two groups. I felt a lump in my throat.

I thought about my older brother who was probably going through something very similar at his work place, a factory in our hometown. I thought about my mom who was probably praying for Jack and I. I thought about my dad, asked by the State to provide cum samples as well, to heal the "Betas".

The dean started calling our names out.

The three guys called first, including handsome Steven Aclove, were all sorted in the "Beta Group" which meant that they had the defected gene in their sperm and that they were very likely to contract the Disease.

Selfishly, I thought this was good for me.

Statistically, the more Betas were called in before me, the more chances I had to be an Alpha. Of course, this was a silly thought, the statistics had been carried out on a small sample of the population until this point, and besides, the fact that one of my classmates was a Beta or an Alpha would not change my fate now.

When the name of Simon Brown was called, the groups of Alphas and Betas were pretty much evenly divided.

We all felt a shock when the dean said:

"BETA."

Not only Simon was a respected member of the rowing team and of our fraternity, but he was one of the richest, most popular, and fittest guys of the university.

He had never been called a Beta in his life before, that was for sure! But there he was, walking with his head down towards his new "group".

Simon was in a clear state of shock while Franck Karter immediately took his distance from him in the bleachers.

My stomach hurt even more. Nobody was safe!

The authorities and the staff could say whatever they wanted, being a Beta sounded like a death sentence. Most of us were still doubtful about the Cure and certainly none of us wanted to be healed through the injection of semen. I mean, maybe some of the gay guys did not mind...

I wondered if anyone in the crowd was actually hopping to be classified as a Beta.

The list went on as more students were sent to the Alpha group. I tried to remain calm. Gino was nervously moving his leg up and down next to me.

Jason Hill, our coxswain, and both Tyrone and Andre Jackson with whom I was spending hours a week training in the rowing team, were sent with the Alphas.

At such point, the stats were consistent with the numbers we had been given by the authorities, a third of the students called thus far had been tested with the corrupted sperm.

"Karter, Franck." The dean called.

I held my breath.

Although I did not wish any harm to anyone, if one guy should have been sorted with the Betas, that should have been that dude! But let's be real, with the amount of jizz coming out of his dick, there was no way he was lacking any protein in his massive balls.

"ALPHA." The dean announced.

"Of course!" Franck shouted with a winning smile.

Before him, no other "Alpha" had dared to be so shameful and arrogant about their results. People were feeling sorry for their friends.

Franck Karter did not have this kind of consideration though, not even towards Simon who was still taking it hard. Franck fist-bumped Coach Jordan while joining his group, he then flexed his "alpha" muscles to the crowd.

"There was no way I would be called anything else than an Alpha!" He gave a high five to both Tyrone and Andre Jackson.

Such a prick!

I tried to relax, to reassure myself. This was not such a big deal. Whatever the results, there were protocols in place now. There was a Cure. I would be fine.

Two more of my teammates and housemates, Diego Perez and Peter Rope, were sorted in the Alpha group as well.

I thought about the stats again.

Six of my housemates has been sorted in the Alpha group, only Simon had been tested with the defect, and, from the rowing team, there were only Gino and I left waiting for our results... The "one out three" rule was sounding very bad now.

"Rossi, Gino" The dean called.

I felt my best friend literally shaking next to me.

"ALPHA"

He sighed of relief. I was glad. Although... Maybe I should not have. It was not good for the damn stats polluting my brain.

"I'm sure you'll be ok too." He whispered to me before joining his group.

After Gino, one guy broke down in tears when he heard that he was part of the Beta group. There were only a few of us waiting for the results in the bleachers. Big. D. was not showing any sign of stress.

Finally, the dean called out my name:

"Zander Daniel."

Ridiculously, I started praying in my head.

*Please God, please, make him say Alpha, please.*

I had really tried to prepare myself to both outcomes but it was still a shock when the dean announced loudly.

"BETA."

My heart sank.

Something in me was not right. I needed to get fixed.

I stood up, numb, and walked towards the Beta group. We all felt like we were carrying the world on our shoulders. We were defective, malfunctioning. Gino looked at me, feeling sorry.

12