THE CURE. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to him, Karter pointed to his crotch with a large smile:

"I'm telling you right now, Zander; The sorts like you will have to beg me on their fucking knees if they want to drink my magical juice to survive!"

It was the last straw.

After all the tensions I had been accumulating in the last 24 hours. After all the humiliation from that morning. I could not help myself; I ran towards Franck Karter to punch him in the face.

"FUCK YOU, KARTER!" I shouted.

This was a very dumb move.

Coach Jordan stopped me in the middle of my run. He grabbed me by the shoulders but I fought back.

I was out of myself.

Unsurprisingly, the experienced rowing coach was way stronger than I was. He ended up pinning me down on the floor, I felt his heavy body crushing me. Worse than that, I felt his crotch through his shorts pushing against my lower chest to keep me down.

I remembered how Coach Jordan was looking straight at me while he was masturbating a few hours before. He had that same perverted look again.

I could swear that he was hard. What the fuck?

"Have you calmed down, Zander?" He grunted.

"I have..." I could hardly breathe. "Let me go."

Still forcing himself on me, he yelled to the group behind us:

"Karter, come here! Now!"

Franck hurried to join his Coach. He was above me now. What could be more natural? Karter was an Alpha and I was a Beta.

"Yes, Coach?"

"Zander is going to apologize to you and I want you to accept his apologies."

"Of course, Coach."

That was so fucking unfair. The staff had heard him teasing me all day! This was ridiculous. Why should I be the one apologizing? But the Coach was hurting me and I desperately needed to get back on my feet.

This position was too compromising.

"I... I'm sorry, Franck." I painfully mumbled.

"Good boy." The Coach said. "Karter?"

"I accept your apology, Daniel." Franck replied with a grin.

"And what about what you said earlier, Karter?"

At least, it seemed like Coach Jordan also wanted to teach a lesson to his star athlete.

I would have preferred to hear Karter's apologies standing up though, the Coach was still pressing his body against mine. I was certain that he was hard at that point.

Fucking pervert!

"About what, Coach?" Franck asked, innocently.

"You said that you would not willingly give your man juice to help Zander fight his defect. You threatened him, you told him that he would have to beg you!"

"Oh... This..."

I tried to push back, move myself away, but it was almost like the Coach had forgotten that I was beneath him. He was smothering me.

"Karter, I want you to tell Zander that you are willing to give him your juice."

"What?" I shouted.

He must have been kidding! This was not the apology I wanted to hear! I did not want his disgusting spunk.

"Of course, Coach. It was only a joke. I'll accomplish my duty." Franck replied apologetically. "I'll give my male alpha juice to any Beta in need, including Zander."

Finally, the Coach let go of his hold.

Karter lent me his hand to help me getting up, I took it. I was too defeated to fight back.

His satisfied smile was the worst of all.

"Now boys, I hope this sets an example of reconciliation. President Harrison has been very clear. This is not about some men being inferior to others. This is about a group of men helping out another group of men to fight a Disease which has hurt so many of us already! This is a time to show comradeship and fraternity. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Coach." We both mumbled.

He looked at the rest of the crowd.

"Am I clear, boys?"

"Yes, Coach!"

I looked at my fellow Beta boys. What was about to happen to us?

[MORE TO CUM]

Where would you have liked to be sorted out? A Beta deemed to eat cum, or An Alpha deemed to feed jizz? See you next week!

12