All Comments on 'THE CURE. Ch. 02'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclaw8 months ago

Honestly I think it'd have been more interesting to see Franck get sorted into beta but it's your story.

StraycatndcStraycatndc8 months ago

“ Where would you have liked to be sorted out? “

Honestly it wouldn’t have made a difference for me 😁

skywindswineskywindswine8 months ago

Yeah I think it would’ve been interesting to see Franck humbled some, of course there could be some test tampering going on here too. Still excited to see the rest of this story as it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think it would be good to see Frank humbled by a beta and maybe even become obsessed with a beta. He's just a little too cocky. We all know pride comes before the fall.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Naw, clearly the author has a thing for humiliation, not justice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah would be hot if there was a mistake and franck is actually a beta

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with Creeperclaw, it would have been interesting to see from the perspective of someone who doesn't really want to take advantage of the power they've been given but ends up using it to take petty revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Creeperclaw,

Considering this writer's tendencies, it would be weirder to see the main protag to have the upper hand in the situation. I also wanted what you said, because the future chapters are clearly just Franck going to make up a bunch of awful treatments on everyone until either he gets a bunch of karma down his way (either the team beats him up or worse) or something about wrong results or special cases/wrong results on the alphas and betas.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beta of course

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

THE CURE. Ch. 01 Previous Part
THE CURE Series Info