The Cure Ch. 20

Story Info
Being fucked by your best friend feels different.
4.4k words
4.78
9k
31

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 20: The eighth sodomy

Being friendly (and a little more than friendly) with Gino again made coping with the insanities of my life way easier.

It felt like I had someone on my side now.

I was even in a good mood when I went to the CuM Centre for my so-called "oral and facial ingestion" the next morning.

Things were getting stricter at the Centre but I thoroughly (and would dare I say, happily?) followed the instructions. I got naked and on my knees in front of the lines of Alpha Males stroking their cocks in the open.

My peers and I had to stay completely naked in case our donors would miss their shots.

Of course, facials remained the preferred course of "skin treatment", but the spunk would better run down over my bare chest rather than being wasted on my clothes in case of missed shots.

Hence, no clothes should be worn at all!

The place was less chaotic than the day before and I was realizing that very soon, just like we had gotten used to the first version of the Protocol, everyone would get accustomed to this updated way of receiving the Cure.

It happened that my roommates and I were all assigned to the same section. Meaning that they would perform anal insemination the days when I would take anal, and they would do oral and facials, when I would receive oral and facials.

Practical, right?

Getting my throat fucked or receiving jizz on my face was overall less exhausting than getting senselessly fucked in the ass. Who would have thought?

The only thing which was a bit challenging was to hold my mouth wide open until I had been fully fed.

I was way passed the point of being bothered by the humiliating position I was in, but concretely, my jaw ached by the end of the session. Some guys even used scary tools like "mouth-spreaders" you might have found at a dentist to force their mouths opened.

It was left to the Alphas to choose if they liked it better to cum on our faces or in our throats. The staff would only check that we had received sufficiently of both before letting us go.

As he had promised, Gino made sure to stroke his big Italian cock nearby to maximize his chances to feed me.

I was checking him out from the corner of my eye. Franck was standing right next beside him, surely thinking about the same thing: using me as a cum dumpster.

I felt very special. Some of the hottest hunks in the Centre were fighting to nut all over me! What a privilege!

Wait... What type of gay thinking was that?!

Sometimes, I had to check myself. I was having the weirdest fantasies lately. The night before, I had even dreamt of Gino fucking and tongue kissing me. I had never had this kind of thoughts before.

All of this was supposed to be purely medical but the Protocol was definitely messing-up with my mind. The chastity cage and being able to experience orgasms exclusively from my ass certainly did not help!

Anyway, back to the oral section at the CuM Centre.

Less than thirty seconds after I had taken position, a married guy proceeded to pound my throat and rapidly emptied himself inside of me.

He had a rather small cock (roughly 5.5 inches) so that was very easy. One older dude jizzed across my forehead while I was still sucking off the tip of the first guy's cock.

No big deal.

A third guy was already pushing his cock inside my mouth at the same time, and soon enough, I had taken care of three different donors.

Right afterwards, I saw Gino's familiar monster cock coming at me. You best believe that I took special care of that one.

I made sure to swallow it all, to make it last a little, and not to miss any droplet of his nutritious juice when he came!

"Hmmm... Dan... I'm getting there... I'm cumming..."

I gagged a little but this particular meal was delicious, as usual. Gino's sperm had always had this particular sweet taste to it.

I kissed his cockhead when he was done.

My roommate winked at me.

Darius came after that and this was certainly a different kind of challenge. I had to stretch my lips to their limits to fit his humongous cock in my mouth and Big D. was not one to hold back on the face-fucking.

Thankfully, I had gotten used to handling huge juicy cocks down my throat so I could take it. Some people around us looked very impressed by my performance.

Darius jizzed a ton in my throat and I had to push myself to get all the gooey cream down to my stomach without puking.

Between this and all the loads I had taken in the previous days, at this point, I was starting to really feel the buckets of cum were resting inside of my belly.

There were only a few days left before I would get tested again and with all that spunk in me, I thought that I was surely eliminating the defect.

As the idea crossed my mind, I wondered...

Did I still want to be an Alpha? Was not it fun to be a cum receptacle for all these horny studs?

Professor Dentons was next in line. As soon as I saw him, I knew he would target me. He did. His cock was very hairy and I have to say, stinky. (The man did not shower or what?)

His balls were still filled with good alpha sperm so I could not be too difficult.

He came all across my face. I knew exactly why. We had a class together later that day and Dentons absolutely wanted to see his own jizz on my face during it! He loved that.

He aimed quite poorly and one volley hit me straight in the right eye, I was practically blind but, as you can imagine, it was strictly forbidden to wipe it off.

Eye ingestion of the Cure... Why not? Maybe it was efficient.

Finally, making a whole show of himself, Franck was my last donor of the morning. As you can imagine, this was the biggest blast of all.

In the last few weeks, Franck had earned quite the reputation at the Centre and the video where he was fucking me during the Anal Training Course had become viral in the entire country.

No surprise that people stared at us as he announced proudly:

"Look at this well-behaved Beta male who's going to get his biggest and thickest serve of the day!"

Franck rubbed his massive schlong against my already coated-with-cum face, smearing the jizz from our professor everywhere from my forehead, to my nose, and to my opened lips.

"Take note, guys, this is how it's done!" He claimed to the guys watching us, in awe.

He was stroking his monster uncut cock against my cheeks, smearing me with his own precum as well. Gino looked pissed on the side lines. But what could I do? I needed all the seeds I could get to survive and there was no doubt that Franck Karter was a great provider.

When he actually started releasing volleys after volleys of his white and creamy milk on my face, some people around us gasped.

I guess it was impressive, especially if you were witnessing an ejaculation of this nature for the first time.

Hyperspermia is no joke!

"Fuck yeah, bitch! Take this, nasty little slut!"

I felt the creamy loads hitting me, they were warm and thick, and as always with Franck, it felt like the ejaculation would never end. The cum kept on pouring on my face, achieving to make me fully blind, until I was turned into a proper wax statue.

I lost count but he managed to produce at least 14 volleys of spunk.

"Aren't you my personal obedient bitch?"

I did not say the words but I nodded yes.

People clapped, chuckled and cheered around us. I was trying to stay still to make sure I would be fully painted white. No fucking waste allowed!

I swallowed some of the jizz as well but by the end of the rowing team captain's orgasm, I was literally drenched. One could have barely recognized my face under the many layers of cum.

No matter how much I had pouring down over me though, it would have been a felony to wipe anything off.

I had to wear this new mask with pride.

I must say, spending the entire day with such a crazy amount of jizz, dripping and sticking all over my face, even preventing me from opening my eyes fully, was quite an intense experience.

You will notice that I have not said that it was a "bad experience" though. See, we were living in a society where Cum was praised like a God.

If I was covered in it, did not it mean that I was God-like?

I was starting to see it that way.

Of course, people looked, mocked and commented, but all I could hear was jealousy and envy. Gino, for instance, was definitely mad that Franck had once again "marked his territory" in such a public fashion.

I figured that their rivalry might become a problem but I was focused on my objective, getting as much spunk as possible on, and inside of, me.

My brain was just wired this way now...

Besides, Gino had seen nothing yet. I got served way more cum during the day. Actually, I had never swallowed that much jizz in a single afternoon!

Determined to mark me as his personal cum dumpster some more, Franck had taken it upon himself to refill me anytime the sperm on my cheeks, lips, and forehead started to dry.

He also asked some of his closer friends to help him out painting me white.

Obviously, Tyrone, Andre, Darius and Diego volunteered. Coach Jordan even gladly participated! But there were also total strangers, jocks from various college teams, buddies with Franck, who were taking turn on me!

I was surrounding by dripping cocks, left and right.

Franck had such a big influence on campus that merely any guy would follow his lead and instructions.

Between each class, I was brought to the toilets to receive three, four, five or even more ejaculations on my face.

By the end of the afternoon, I could no longer tell who was cumming on my face or in my mouth and most people did not even bother to have me isolated in a restroom to empty themselves inside my throat.

I had just become a moving recipient for jizz.

"See how I'm helping you out fighting the Disease, Dan. All that cum for free! You're a freaking star!" Franck claimed.

During class, I would swallow the jizz dripping down between my lips or falling on my papers. I could barely work on anything though, being half blind and constantly asked to serve as a cum bag, those were not the ideal conditions to study.

Gregory Marshall was staring at me with an evil look. In the last few weeks, he had grown more and more jealous!

But as you can imagine, he was not the only one. Many Beta males did not appreciate the speacial attention that I was receiving.

It also created tensions within the team.

When we came back home, Gino was no longer talking to Franck and the others.

They just made fun of him, saying he was way "no fun" and that they were doing this to help me out. I do not think they were aware that Gino simply wanted me for himself. It was becoming quite clear for me though.

Despite it all, when we were back to the intimacy of our bedroom, Gino generously applied the healing balm inside my hole to smooth my ass before the second anal ingestion which was planned the next day.

We did not talk about it but I think he understood that I had no choice but to accept any load of cum coming my way.

However, he insisted that I wiped part of the cum around my lips before he would let me suck him off.

I thought that I had ingested a sufficient amount of spunk during the day, and I accepted to comply with the request in exchange of two more servings from Gino.

Thankfully, he was very horny that night... And so was I!

We alternated between him fingering me with the balm and me sucking off his big Italian cock for a little while until he nutted in my mouth. Twice.

I had crazier and crazier thoughts popping inside my brain. For example, as I was swallowing yet another load of Gino's, for a split second, I thought that it would be nice if we could share the same bed and if I could feel his cock growing against my ass crack for the entire night.

I ignored this idea and went to sleep. The butt-plug still shoved in my ass felt small and inconsistent.

Damn... I needed bigger toys now.

The following day, I got fucked by seven strangers at the Anal Insemination Cabin. The daily life of a Beta male, you know.

Well, to be precise, I was fucked by six strangers since my seventh donor was none other than Darius.

I know what you are thinking and you are right... OUCH!

That one hurt.

I guess that, by this point, I was as prepared as I could have ever been, but still, taking the monstruous 10+ inches cock (and the freaking girth!) of "BIG D." was a struggle, especially after being rammed for nearly two hours by six other guys before him.

Thank God, none of the previous donors had a dick that large!

I hate to admit it but a couple of them were even boring to my taste with ridiculously tiny cocks and very mechanical penetrations...

Darius was not mechanical... nor considerate.

He was fucking me hard while grabbing my hips and he was not afraid to go balls deep, even if that meant that he was rearranging my guts.

"Doing this for you, Dan." Darius said panting, as he was banging me hard.

"You... Your dick, man... So huge!"

"I know, right? Lucky bastard!"

"It's... Tearing... Hmmm... Me... Apart!"

"You know the saying... Bigger is better!"

With that, he thrusted his hips and slammed his XXL dick into my rectum some more. Pearls of sweats were dripping down my back.

How could I dare to complain? He was probably saving my Beta life, each bang at a time!

"Once you go black, you never go back!" He joked to whomever was fucking another guy next to him.

I should also point out that Darius was both a wrestler and a rower for good reasons. The college stud had both strength and stamina and just like Franck, he enjoyed nothing more than to show off his skills for an audience!

He did have to compensate for the frustrating experience he had gone through a couple days before with a desperately tight Beta dude... On the other hand, I was the perfect receptacle for his big black angry cock.

At this stage, I could definitely get my hole to open-up and gape for his extra-large sausage.

Once he had pounded my ass senselessly and effectively bred me, I had to shove the plug back in my hole to let all that fresh and warm cum (his and the six previous donors) soaking in.

I may have gotten used to taking some big dicks in the ass but after Darius, I could barely walk for the entire day!

Big D. seemed to be proud of that fact.

"It's not a good pounding if the girl, or in this case, the Beta boy, can sit down afterwards."

Let him be reassured, I certainly could not sit down during my class all afternoon!

Not sure if this was more challenging to follow the course than the layers of cum on my face from the day before.

Thank God, Gino was there -- once again! - to appease my hole with his magical fingers and some healing balm during the evening.

And the two following nights.

It had become our routine and I was very grateful for it, getting my roommate to take care of my wrecked asshole was the highlights of my days.

"That's crazy, the butt plug and the fucking sessions are really opening up your hole day after day." Gino commented.

"Yeah... I can feel it stretching out..."

"Each time, I take the plug out, your hole is gaping more than the last."

I had been fucked by seven donors for the third time that day. And damn it, that particular morning, I had to go through Tyrone, Andre, Diego and Darius once again, each one after the other. The whole package of massive black dicks.

"I have to open-up, Gino... Otherwise, I would not be able to take those cocks at the Centre."

I did not know it I was supposed to be ashamed or proud of myself.

"I know. But it's like... I can see your insides, dude! Up to your guts."

Gino did not seem to be too grossed out by it since he was hard as a rock. But none of us pointed it out, my best friend was always stiffed when he was taking care of my wrecked hole.

Although he would never admit it, it was evident that Gino was getting increasingly frustrated about me getting fucked by other guys, especially by our teammates.

To be fair, at this point, most of my teammates had pounded my hole but Gino had never gone for it.

He had definitely tried to get assigned to me at the Anal Insemination Cabins that same morning but the staff worker made him fuck Steven instead and Gino had to see me getting fucked by the rest of the rowing team.

I was disappointed too...

I wished the circumstances would have made Gino fuck me sooner.

Gino had it all going for him: a big throbbing veiny Italian cock, - without the thing being too damn massive (like Big D.) to wreck my insides too much -, a set of huge balls to go with it, and some creamy healthy sperm to inseminate deep inside of me.

He was probably a great fucker too.

At least, I assumed so. As I said, I had never tried it in my ass, I was only sucking his dick off. Pretty much each night.

While Gino was trying to get very deep in my hole with the balm using his two fingers, - I definitely needed a lot of healing that night -, I could not help myself from moaning.

"Hmmm... Gino..."

"Like that? Or, should I push more against the edges?"

"Yeah.... You're really... Humm... Fucking great at this... My ass was hurting like hell... And now... It feels so good..."

He had a satisfied smile on his face as he was finger-banging me.

Crazy how this had quickly become a habit between us.

"I think I can tell now, when... I.... when I'm reaching your prostate." He spoke.

"Yeah... You def... definitely are..."

He pulled back his two fingers, spat on them, and shoved them right back in. This was not in the official instructions on the healing balm's packaging but I thought it was a nice personal touch.

"Your hole is winking at me, bro." He chuckled.

"Gino... I... I think that... You... Maybe you could... Hmmm... You could..."

He stopped the back-and-forth motion although he kept his fingers inside of me.

"Could do what?"

"If you want to get the cream everywhere, very deep... Maybe we could use another method than using your fingers?"

"What do you mean?"

I was lying on the bed, my legs spread in the air.

I looked down at his big juicy cock, poking out of his briefs. The thing literally throbbed when I stared right at it!

That Italian dick had a mind of its own and it was definitely running for my butthole.

Gino likely understood where I was getting at but he seemed unsure at first.

"Maybe we could try the... the proper advised way of anal insemination together?" I suggested.

Mindlessly, my best friend started jerking off his cock with his greasy fingers, actively lubing his member with the healing cream.

"Dude... Your hole has already been pounded this morning... Like, so freaking hard. I saw what the guys did to you."

"I know... But the cream... The way you're doing it... It feels so nice... I feel great now. And to tell the truth, when I don't have the plug in, or anything inside, my hole feels empty. I think... I think I need a dick inside of me tonight."

Once again, I could hardly believe what I had just admitted.

I was trembling a little. The nerves and the excitement, no doubt.

Gino stood up. Without saying another word, he started rubbing his cock against my pucker.

I moaned softly.

I could hear my heart beating fast and loudly in my chest. More clearly now, I was coming to terms with the fact that I wanted Gino, my roommate and best friend, to fuck my ass.

12